Name that Prat!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Name that Prat!

Post  Joe Hill on Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:01 am

cheese wacky fup cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! rimshot afro tholms rimshot cheers cheers cheers cheers wacky cheese popcorn

Welcome to Name that Prat!

The thread in which I will be asking YOU

to read the clues and

Name that Prat!

Prat #1 dif

Which total pillock blamed the colour of the Edinburgh Christmas lights on teh j00z?

Prat #2 dif

Which barmy bum thinks that a criticism of Hitler is anti-German racism?

Prat #3 dif

Which dangerous moron is looking forward to genocide in order for him to have his own harem and a place at the round table?

Prat #4 dif

Which effing prannet opposes mixed marraiges while lusting over asian girls in bikinis?

Prat #5 dif

Which massive twat shows his rectum to the public in a demonstration of his Aryan hindu yoga skills?

Prat #6 dif

Which two-faced slimeball sends unwarranted and biased mod warnings while sporting avatars of lion kittens and butterflies?

Prat #7 dif

Which horrible cow bans posters, if they don't post more than one sentence*?

Prat #8 dif

Which batshit loon predicts the end of the world for everybody but himself, laughs at earthquakes and tsunamis and wishes death on fellow members with impunity?

Prat # 9 dif

Which vain, big-nosed, back-stabbing snitch posts his ugly smirking beardy mush as his avatar and comes to Sanctum Forum to "apologise" by way of calling members here a bunch of c*nts?

Prat #10 dif

Green anorak filled mostly of vaginas?
Joe Hill

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Name that Prat!

Post  MoMo on Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:08 am

Joe Hill wrote:

cheese wacky fup cheers cheers cheers cheers lol! rimshot afro tholms rimshot cheers cheers cheers cheers wacky cheese popcorn

Welcome to Name that Prat!

The thread in which I will be asking YOU

to read the clues and

Name that Prat!

Prat #1 dif

Which total pillock blamed the colour of the Edinburgh Christmas lights on teh j00z?

Prat #2 dif

Which barmy bum thinks that a criticism of Hitler is anti-German racism?

Prat #3 dif

Which dangerous moron is looking forward to genocide in order for him to have his own harem and a place at the round table?

Prat #4 dif

Which effing prannet opposes mixed marraiges while lusting over asian girls in bikinis?

Prat #5 dif

Which massive twat shows his rectum to the public in a demonstration of his Aryan hindu yoga skills?

Prat #6 dif

Which two-faced slimeball sends unwarranted and biased mod warnings while sporting avatars of lion kittens and butterflies?

Prat #7 dif

Which horrible cow bans posters, if they don't post more than one sentence*?

Prat #8 dif

Which batshit loon predicts the end of the world for everybody but himself, laughs at earthquakes and tsunamis and wishes death on fellow members with impunity?

Prat # 9 dif

Which vain, big-nosed, back-stabbing snitch posts his ugly smirking beardy mush as his avatar and comes to Sanctum Forum to "apologise" by way of calling members here a bunch of c*nts?

Prat #10 dif

Green anorak filled mostly of vaginas?

Great concept!!! i'll play.

1: shit4brainz rodin

2: shit4brainz eternal spirit/positive forward

3: thinking hmm

4: thinking hmm

5: jawdrop thinking hmm

6: skanky cunt shitforbrainz zhiba/merlincove?

7: thinking hmm

8: thinking hmm not sure but it could be steppewar.he is defo batshit cukoo wave

9: thinking hmm dunno

10: jawdrop clueless

good game joe, didn't do as well as I thought I might. of course my focus was on a few of the most reprehensible degenerates. So many degenerates, so little time.

Gonna have to register at SZ, must put down cooky shield i guess.

Thanx shipmate, i needed a laugh wave
MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum