"Prometheous" THE WORM HAS TURNED.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

"Prometheous" THE WORM HAS TURNED.

Post  mervyn_perving on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:25 am

So human race was a botched job as the guy who stole the tittie fluid or the mothers milk from the tittieshapped dome's on the planet saturn tried to live forever and fucked up ,he fucked up the 12 strand upgrade and blew up and fell into the ocean with the DNA FLUID .creating man

2000 years ago lucifers boys trying to be god and they had a fear for death trying to live forever as had a fright as they tried to take on the apple ,the worms or serpents in the tittiedome's.Only the boy lucifer gotaway as the rest died.

pinochio boy that david chap with no soul or heart has been brainwashed and desensitised via television and media films.he just wants to wipe out everything ,he looked a bit gay so lets suggest he was a woman scourned ,the eve ...no soul so jealousy made he get gene reversal the revenge.

whole planetery wipe wipe out and galaxy destruction is the only way a jealous cunt can go.REPLACE SOUL WITH NO PENIS ...and we nearly there.see as he was gay and tried to make himself pretty.Even at the end he took EVE back home ready for the aliens to come and wipe out man

That pinochio boy gaydavid used APPLE SYRUP to stick in a vodlka drink for the film's adam.The fruit of knowledge was inside him and the atmosphere made him turn into the god.they killed him but he had impregneted the slut with the WORM SERPENT.Mothers milk was the sustanace for the mud,the worms ...men came from clay and the tit came from the wormss...the apple.

the serpent upgrade was born ready in waiting for the godman to walk in so they could fuse into ...a perfect alien ...

A UPGRADED HUMAN.SHIT THE WOMAN EVOLVED ...THE WORM

the woman tit is the lucifer ..it what give us our concious mind ,the fear and embarresment is what makes us aware .

the TIT IS A TITAN ..A TIT AND A TAN AND I C A TITANIC will it sink ...nope saturn is god and AS IT TURNS the snake is the womans breast.

saturn is nuffin more then a breast

Last edited by mervyn_perving on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total

mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Re: "Prometheous" THE WORM HAS TURNED.

Post  mervyn_perving on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:36 am

VAGINAS ARE REALY GROTESUQE AND UGLY

shame they got confidence by shaving the p[ubic heai these filth envious penis enviers.

the nazis kept it busy and hidden ,got cocky it seems....the verticle smile makes me puke ...everytime i went down on a fanny it was for my own orgasm ,i used them but the smell ,it stunk like a unwashed lavatory down that vaginal cavity pro;lly been spunked up by the police academy.

TEH film predador the butch muscle men where wiped out by that alien with a vagina head.

YOU UGLY MOTHER FUCKER....THE VAGINA HATES THE PENIS.ONLY A CUNT DROPS THE TOWERS THE OBELSIKS IN THE BIG APPLE.

and the ALIEN IN PROMETHEOUS LOOKS LIKE A FACEHUGGER ,A PUSSY.

SO DAVID WITH NO DICK ..IT REALY IS DAVINA WHO HIS OWN JEALOUSY IS WIPING OUT KIND HEARTED MEN AS HE HAS NO SOUL AND NO DICK

THE WOE MAN ..A Man of woe a demotion of man demoted to a ditch i know god is laughing at her as my side are are hurting i think ive crackeed my ribs.
woeman

A PISSTAKE A RIBBIN

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Thu Oct 11, 2012 3:51 am

THE ILLUMINATI OR THE ROTHCHILDS KNOW THIS KUNT IS UP TO SOMETHING

the illumianti pop stars like gaga and jay z throw them signs up saying yep kunt ...we know your a kunt here is a hole to prove it

you wanna be us WHORE US ,fame and beautiful but you aint you jealous twats ,that why they cover one eye the vagina eye .

LORD ROTHSCHILDS are making MEN GAY ..THEY HAVE HAD ENUFF AND TURNING US ALL INTO ABOMIANTIONS SO AS THEY ASCEND

TO ANIOTHER PLANET AND START EDEN AGAIN AND KEEP IT LIKE GENTLEMEN....

THE PLANET EARTH IS GONNNA HAVE A STAND OFF

horned up medusa trying to manipulate and brainwash via sex and mothers love ..the A.Degradiation of young boys B.The sexual molestation of young boys via tittie nipple ,the first peedophile is the woman that why they cry peedos at us men ,its them and they just turn everything around.

3.all men gay

how can she survive ,the gay man she created as she had no dick and wanted us to stick our gentlemen erections up shitholes coverring them in shit like all them jews do

the jews are female too ,wipe them away they gave us all this debauchery ..OH YES nonono...the masterplan ..the rothschilds makinh the man filthy and gay for medusa demise.

Jews hate Jesus cos come from a woman ,a worm

the apple

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mugglez on Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:06 am

nice 2 seeya fuktard. thumbs up

mugglez

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:32 am

yo fuktard hows it going ,im set to replace david icke ,he needs to start talking ill about females and breasts as i see a potental market in conspirtainment

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:51 am

mervyn_perving

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down