Merlincove is rather cryptic about his DIF banning

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Merlincove is rather cryptic about his DIF banning

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:09 am

http://hpanwoforum.freeforums.org/banned-from-the-icke-forum-t3433.html

reveals fuck-all actually,gone is the hope for revelations of inner sanctum moderator rituals of baby rape and blood orgy,aghast to find a naked blood covered Icke,shapeshift and sodomize with his three foot long three pronged penis,all those who offer unthinking loyalty,looking for the next Sharon Tate,they beheaded a pregnant Pamela Richards Icke,seven months pregnant with the bastard offspring to the rather virile Dr Turi,with that six million dollar smile,a Mercedes Roadstar,SUV and high-fiving his neighbour Gary Busey...oh,they ate the un-born baby too motherfucker.

But no,Merlincove,complicit in many conspiracies,afraid of the Sanctum Zone,ran to the Fat Controllers forum,HPANWO,where heavy censorship of Billy and Droike takes place,fuck fatty.

But nah,oh so fuckin' cryptic is the game-playing bastard,reveals nothing,but teases and tantalises that all conspiracy forums have dark overlords and agendas.Your struggle for power and control obviously back-fired,somewhere along the line.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Merlincove is rather cryptic about his DIF banning

Post  MoMo on Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:27 am

Interesting, fup popcorn isn't merlincove also zhiba? That's a rumour.

Hey. I'm on Topix, target rich environment, no reggy, just post. try it out billy boy. thumbs up

This place is so dead even Doc turi isn't posting here anymore.

Where's lilly? wave
MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:24 pm

MoMo wrote:Interesting, fup popcorn isn't merlincove also zhiba? That's a rumour.

Hey. I'm on Topix, target rich environment, no reggy, just post. try it out billy boy. thumbs up

This place is so dead even Doc turi isn't posting here anymore.

Where's lilly? wave

This thread appears to have factual discrepencies.
Zhiba is still mod.The RealMerlicove at HPANWO,looks like a sock of JD's.But full marks to Droike,it's what Merlin would do,to minimalize his complicity in many judgements handed out by mods.Sheepish at best.

Where's Lilly?....alive and posting.Try Droikes.There's a better thread with Tiswas and Droike cat-fighting. jedi cthulhu catfight

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:46 am

Billy Ruben wrote: This thread appears to have factual discrepencies.
Zhiba is still mod.The RealMerlicove at HPANWO,looks like a sock of JD's.But full marks to Droike,it's what Merlin would do,to minimalize his complicity in many judgements handed out by mods.Sheepish at best.

Where's Lilly?....alive and posting.Try Droikes.There's a better thread with Tiswas and Droike cat-fighting. jedi cthulhu catfight

Thanx bubba, you behavin' yourself. Lifes' too short to get jammed up. Stay in the shade. cheers

Yeah, that cat did seem like droike. I like droike, he's a pisser, his and tizzys catfight is epic, going on years. cheese

MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:20 pm

MoMo wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote: This thread appears to have factual discrepencies.

Thanx bubba, you behavin' yourself. Lifes' too short to get jammed up. Stay in the shade. cheers

Yeah, that cat did seem like droike. I like droike, he's a pisser, his and tizzys catfight is epic, going on years. cheese

Behavin myself...goes with the territory,2 year good behaviour bond,I can't go up to the cops in the street and stick my two fingers up at their faces and call them peadophile supporters in public and broad-daylight,for 24 months...and counting,or,until the Fat Lady sings at my appeal,then I'll go back to abrasive.So yeah,more manners,cause I'm psychologically wary of my disposition.And that goes for the net too.Since they're keeping an eye on me,Federal and State authorities and playing them against each other,in a little machiavellian cat and mouse game.Sure beats marriage and now meeting women,my age,divorced,kids moved on and horny as hell.Tiz good in the end.

Epic wars,Droike and Tizwas.I'm sure if you lure Tizzy here with many defaming accusations,Sodlike will have a re-emergence. popcorn wacky

It's what Sodlikes about and stupid little rumour monger threads like this one. lmao

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Sean as Quetzalcoatl

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:28 pm

Anyone who knows Quetzalcoatl,will remember him as a partially fun,but mostly moronic troll from DIF.
He was good friends with Limelady and I'll be fucked how he got 6 warnings,sometimes months at a time...but never banned,when others,went for so little.He acted Australian,which I'm sure Sean sees Aussies as mad as this sock,Quetz.
I always thought he was really a mod to spice the mundane.
But what threw me off,when Quetz complained to I Am,about me causing his near suicide,something along those lines,but funny enough,that's when I am and I had a falling out,over one of the biggest online wankers you'll ever meet.I did'nt believe it when I seen it.Yeah,I seen the PM as a complaint.He seemed protected....?????

Soooooooooooooooo....back to HPANWO and we have this rather diplomatic Quetzalcoatl,rather well-spoken and fully versed in the mods status back at DIF.

But no-one gives a fuck....Handbags forum could be considered an oasis,a safe place to drop-off little bits of dis-info to try and regain lost ground that Sanctum Zone took.Of course Merlincove and Sean won't go there,even if they did,they won't accomplish the mission.

Billy,you fuckwit....you just achieved for them what they set out to do.Damn,I played myself,shit.

Yes,Zhiba is Merlincove,they shared the same fucking avatar,the day Merlincove signed off.

Clever rouse by Sean,to hide the fact that Merlincove is still a mod there,cause every cunt hates the fucker.... thumbs down cthulhu

That little banter about Thirdwave been a retard and shit....clever,clever....like Quetz suicide threat.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Oh,it aint Droike....

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:42 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Anyone who knows Quetzalcoatl,will remember him as a partially fun,but mostly moronic troll from DIF.
He was good friends with Limelady and I'll be fucked how he got 6 warnings,sometimes months at a time...but never banned,when others,went for so little.He acted Australian,which I'm sure Sean sees Aussies as mad as this sock,Quetz.
I always thought he was really a mod to spice the mundane.
But what threw me off,when Quetz complained to I Am,about me causing his near suicide,something along those lines,but funny enough,that's when I am and I had a falling out,over one of the biggest online wankers you'll ever meet.I did'nt believe it when I seen it.Yeah,I seen the PM as a complaint.He seemed protected....?????

Soooooooooooooooo....back to HPANWO and we have this rather diplomatic Quetzalcoatl,rather well-spoken and fully versed in the mods status back at DIF.

But no-one gives a fuck....Handbags forum could be considered an oasis,a safe place to drop-off little bits of dis-info to try and regain lost ground that Sanctum Zone took.Of course Merlincove and Sean won't go there,even if they did,they won't accomplish the mission.

Billy,you fuckwit....you just achieved for them what they set out to do.Damn,I played myself,shit.

Yes,Zhiba is Merlincove,they shared the same fucking avatar,the day Merlincove signed off.

Clever rouse by Sean,to hide the fact that Merlincove is still a mod there,cause every cunt hates the fucker.... thumbs down cthulhu

That little banter about Thirdwave been a retard and shit....clever,clever....like Quetz suicide threat.

RealMerlinCove is Thirdwave

Quetzalcoatl is Sean....anyone want to blow their cover,do feel free.

Interesting to note,Sod usually jumps on threads like this,in fact,I did this,just to beat him to it.MrWave and Sod are good mates.Both musicians of sorts.Tiswas,who is Sod,always carried on about him.

Sod aint doing his rumour threads...or even interested in these revelations at HPANWo.

But this clears Sods name at me fingering his collusion.HE HAS KEPT SILENT,which is not what they want to achieve.

I'm very sorry there spikey wikey demon that is Sod....you are'nt a secret Icke assett,like a sleeper agent of sorts. cthulhu think butt dif

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top