I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING MY FACEBOOK EXPERIENCE.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING MY FACEBOOK EXPERIENCE.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:00 am

Hey I am talking to like minded folks etc on the FaceBook, incld Haggie who exactly knows who I am OK, and no Billy me and Damn'Sod! are not the same people OK, and I am not Droike. God you need to change your drugs and I don't really give a shit what you and the old woman thinks of me. Hey I am talking to Lyd and she is actually great, good looking and intelligent. cthulhu Oh and I have a FaceBook forum of the Occult which is growing rapidly, hey why waste my time creating an Internet forum, I also have my blogs too.
Hey Droike, I am still waiting for you to turn up in FaceBook but you are not there, loads hate you there and one guy is calling you all the names under the sun. Hey Droike you MotherFucker, why are you silent against MT. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I AM TOTALLY ENJOYING MY FACEBOOK EXPERIENCE.

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:17 am

I do not apologize to anything I have said to CowardMan and loads have contempt for him in Facebook, in fact they are wondering why is he flaming me instead of someone like Martin Timothy. He did not destroy him in IL forum cos he was in the khazi instead of the proper forum and hey Cigar, I disagree with you are chatting in a craphouse like Droikes cos a) there is no freedom of speech and b)all those members in Droike's forum are all sock puppets. Droike is laughed at in FaceBook.

I believe no one set foot on the Moon, and also Haggie is not claiming any benefits at all OK. He is working and his HPNWO is doing very well indeed OK. I talk to him, Julian, Lyd, my Occult pals in FaceBook and also, I am spending more time offline. As for Droike, he is scared of FaceBook cos he will get exposed but I ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE and no Goldy does not know him. I have some hacker mates and they have seen everything about you. You are scared of Haggie and he can easily duff you up MotherFucker. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Horse-Cock Lambert on Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:52 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Hey I am talking to like minded folks etc on the FaceBook, incld Haggie who exactly knows who I am OK, and no Billy me and Damn'Sod! are not the same people OK, and I am not Droike. God you need to change your drugs and I don't really give a shit what you and the old woman thinks of me. Hey I am talking to Lyd and she is actually great, good looking and intelligent. cthulhu Oh and I have a FaceBook forum of the Occult which is growing rapidly, hey why waste my time creating an Internet forum, I also have my blogs too.
Hey Droike, I am still waiting for you to turn up in FaceBook but you are not there, loads hate you there and one guy is calling you all the names under the sun. Hey Droike you MotherFucker, why are you silent against MT. cthulhu

Horse-Cock Lambert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Dec 14, 2012 4:41 am

No Billy I am not Sod or Droike, I am Lady Tis-Shine OK, but I am really enjoying my FaceBook experience and I love to talk to all sorts of people. I know the real reasons why Droike is not there but then again he is a coward basically but Haggie is doing well in FaceBook and so is me and Sod.
I am talking all sorts with right minded people. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:No Billy I am not Sod or Droike, I am Lady Tis-Shine OK, but I am really enjoying my FaceBook experience and I love to talk to all sorts of people. I know the real reasons why Droike is not there but then again he is a coward basically but Haggie is doing well in FaceBook and so is me and Sod.
I am talking all sorts with right minded people. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

already seen it,bored me to tears,Joel was going to message Sod for me...but I canned it,so the prick could'nt make connections.

Oh wow,join sods facebook page to be abused if you like Ickes work.That was such a transition from Sodlike...all this new ground you guys covered enthralled me not.Mr Jeffries was there to I see.

You need me...I don't need you,see the equation.I win,Sod loses face forever.And must admit,laugh my tits off at the futility yourself and cowardly Sod displayed at Droikes...ROFLMAO.

I got better things going.... thumbs down cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:39 am

Who cares what you think and oI prove that I am Damn'Sod! OK. You are just someone who thinks that they are something that they are not Billy, and loads are wondering why someone like me is even bothering wasting my time with you. Call me whatever the fuck you like because you are really crap and you have mental difficulties really. As for Damn Sod, me and him talk for hours in FaceBook and I get along well with Lyd and thousands of Occult buddies OK. Fuck off and go die of overdose, and I hope your neice is OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
As for Droike, well he has vanished cos he is nothing and he is basically frightened of being exposed for what he really is. OI Motherfucker Droike, I am mates with Haggie and several others OK and we all laugh at you cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 20, 2012 1:19 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote: Billy, and loads are wondering why someone like me is even bothering wasting my time with you. Fuck off and go die of overdose, and I hope your neice is OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
you cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

errrrrr,cause you want my cock inside you. think boobies cowbonk

My niece,I'm sure she's doing well without me there to fuck her life up.She's never contacted me,so I'm sure she's fine,anything else....cool. dizzy

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:20 am

Haggie too is enjoying FaceBook too and he is getting a big HPNWO following from that website along. OH such a shame that Droike cannot troll him at all but then again he is coward, what do you expect from the likes of him. Just one other thing, my page is getting loads of members and people over there love me.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:27 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Haggie too is enjoying FaceBook too and he is getting a big HPNWO following from that website along. OH such a shame that Droike cannot troll him at all but then again he is coward, what do you expect from the likes of him. Just one other thing, my page is getting loads of members and people over there love me.

You lying toad of a wo-MAN.

You are reverse stalking to get Droike to reveal whom he is.So you can pound him in the pooper with all your sock-puppet friends.

That's not very nice of you,MAD-am.

Errrr,did'nt you know Droike is really Sean,controlled opposition.

You see,IF the Reppies in the Moon with their mind-control machines gets proven slightly askew,if not folly,then the fluff-fluffs won't runaway,cause the opposition to Icke,isn't very nice at all.

In fact,they (Beezer and Droike) hurt your feelings and make you cry.Where Mr Ickes company,is Rainbows and nicely shaven puss on some of the rather,neigh,very hot followers.What does Droike offer,closeted mastrubation with the light off and covers over the head.

No competition,Ickes girls are nice....a little exctasy and some fluff-fluff songs,or speak wisdom out your arse,just to get your end in,sorry Droike,you got nothing.It's a no brainer.

I thought you hate Faceberk....oh,that's right,we're loved by you,while we suit your needs,

BTW,I bought that Icke mask to rob the ANZ Bank in Taree,before I fail and do 10 years,a bit of hot anal and slap you on the back of the head....Please? cheers cheese butt

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:36 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Haggie too is enjoying FaceBook too and he is getting a big HPNWO following from that website along. OH such a shame that Droike cannot troll him at all but then again he is coward, what do you expect from the likes of him. Just one other thing, my page is getting loads of members and people over there love me.

You lying toad of a wo-MAN.

You are reverse stalking to get Droike to reveal whom he is.So you can pound him in the pooper with all your sock-puppet friends.

That's not very nice of you,MAD-am.

Errrr,did'nt you know Droike is really Sean,controlled opposition.

You see,IF the Reppies in the Moon with their mind-control machines gets proven slightly askew,if not folly,then the fluff-fluffs won't runaway,cause the opposition to Icke,isn't very nice at all.

In fact,they (Beezer and Droike) hurt your feelings and make you cry.Where Mr Ickes company,is Rainbows and nicely shaven puss on some of the rather,neigh,very hot followers.What does Droike offer,closeted mastrubation with the light off and covers over the head.

No competition,Ickes girls are nice....a little exctasy and some fluff-fluff songs,or speak wisdom out your arse,just to get your end in,sorry Droike,you got nothing.It's a no brainer.

I thought you hate Faceberk....oh,that's right,we're loved by you,while we suit your needs,

BTW,I bought that Icke mask to rob the ANZ Bank in Taree,before I fail and do 10 years,a bit of hot anal and slap you on the back of the head....Please? cheers cheese butt

Ya know,that crock of shit I wrote about Droike being Sean,makes alot of sense,when you consider Handbags/The Fat Controller/Hagbard Celines aspirations to become similar to Icke in the conspira-tard realms of influence.

And Sean,being a Webmaster,would know every trick on how to saboutage a forum (DOS Attacks),Haxors,all the things I blame Droike for.

Hmmmmmmm...and the Fat Controller even admitted he had a falling out with the Icke crew,Sean included and did'nt feel as welcome at DIF/David Icke Forums...Hmmmmmmm think

Must explore this paranoia further....I know,drugs shall inspire me to delve into these new revelations of darkness.

And according to Tiswas....and we know how accurate her ASSumptions are,The Fat Controller,is the next BIG thing in the conspiracy world.

Tell me Fatty,has Jordan Maxwell offered you an apartment and some guidance on how to convey TruthSpeak for the masses enlightenment.

I tried,he said I was faggot and a push-over because I did'nt have the courage to raise my energy above black and the occultist pushed me around for years.

I told him to fuck-off and cried into my shirt.Devastated,but a heavy regimen of anti-psychotics made me listless and non caring,so much better now.But if Fat Controller gets a look in,I shall punch both Fatties out.

Oh,Mr Maxwell,said my tendancies towards violence masks my closeted homosexuality too.He must be right,as usual.I thought I was just a garden variety psychopath.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 10:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top