Could Jimmy Savile be an INNOCENT MAN???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Could Jimmy Savile be an INNOCENT MAN???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:32 am

This might sound so absurd, but think about it. And I personally do believe he is guilty but I do not believe in the slightest that he is procuring kids to the Elite. That sounds like pervert thoughts!
I was talking to someone in some dinner party I did last night, and he told me that he reckons that some of the people who are doing this to get their hands on Jimmy Savile's £4 million in a way of compensation. That does sound believable with some of the allegted victimes.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Could Jimmy Savile be an INNOCENT MAN???

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:29 am

I know that someone like Droike will support him but then again who cares what a coward thinks. He would support anyone who is Public Enemy number one just to get attention like the whore he is but loads ignore him and I am still waiting for him in FaceBook and so are others too.
I do not think he is innocent at all, but there is a Facebook page claiming he is innocent LOL.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:18 am

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=222773&page=1727

Wow what a big thread written by loads of people who act as if they themselves have been abused by Jimmy Savile themselves. My god, why all this hullabullo over a dead man who basically has cheated justice but I really feel sorry for Haggie over this scenerio. Why, you may ask, well he is a Decent Truthseeker who runs the HPNWO forum, blogs and videos and he feels so personally upset about this because Jimmy Savile abused his positiion as a Brother Porter by having sex with the deceased remains of someone's mother! Bastard!!!
As for me, I am enthralled by this thread and no it was EXPOSURE ITV programme that exposed Savile not Icke OK and these sort of people like Savile would be underground with their perversions. They would not be broadcasting it would they but the man is DEAD and there is nothing anyone can do about it OK.
Accd to the FaceBook page called Jimmy Savile is Innocent, those victims are after his estate and they want some compo from bank accounts. It might sound belivable, but near 800 victims, well that does sound unbelievable.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top