The TisWas/TisSod Agenda...

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Leaders of Men - Warsaw (Joy Division)

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 12:56 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Don't You Dare Moderate Just For Me You Bastard !!!! adolf

Don't You Dare Discriminate Against Me Cause Of Hate Or Chocolate Black,Honky Prick. adolf

EVIL HEAT IS RUNNING THROUGH ME ! ccc

satan satan satan satan

yOU DELETED A POST cUNT...bRING iT FUCKING bACK.... adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf

adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf

adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The TisWas/TisSod Agenda...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 1:04 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:[center] cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Don't You Dare Moderate Just For Me You Bastard !!!! adolf

Don't You Dare Discriminate Against Me Cause Of Hate Or Chocolate Black,Honky Prick. adolf

EVIL HEAT IS RUNNING THROUGH ME ! ccc

satan satan satan satan

yOU DELETED A POST cUNT...bRING iT FUCKING bACK....

adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf adolf

adolf

Could you imagine getting away with this shit at the DIF/David Icke Forum.

Imagine Sean or I Am copping the wrath of 50 (Edit:Count 39,which I hate,so I'll add one,40 Emoticons) Hitler Emoticons...they'd cry into their shirts.The bastard who runs this shit-hole,wears it as a badge of fucking pride.

Especially...when it gets Billys Goat the most.

Hate the fucker....even more than the....well,everything.Grrrrrrrrrrrr

guillotine jedi ccc butt foff dogshag roulette cowbonk fup

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 1:35 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

You celebrate far too early,you over come Infiltration tactics 101.....there's 102 and 103 to go.

Sure MIke's not Droike?.

Back to the drawing board. rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao lol!

cheers

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/The-Community-Chest/92205-don-t-shoot-the-messenger.html?limitstart=0

Psketts,

You better get your team together,this is a worrying trend and I do say,your forum is heading for destruction.

TO THE ZONERS:

102 and 103 is working better than I thought,but that's due to the flaws in the characters in your own forum.

And this is what trolls exploit best,the psyche angle,like how Mikey Mike insulted me before,I will show you how.

Cause if I did have an agenda,I would've destroyed Sanctum Zone,long ago.I'm a psyche troll,but prefer the ridiculous.

But subversion is a forte,I rarely use,unless you are a bunch of manipulative cunts that have it coming.

Observe this conversation....

Now look at yourselves,you're doing it as well and all you have to be tricked into thinking,is that you're that important to subvert in the first place.

Burns does'nt it,like I said,Newbies,amatuer hour,Wake the fuck Up.

And learn to incorporate,Fun-Trolls....they can actually make your forum come alive.

The ridiculous,must thrive to make sense,of a ridiculous world....

Agendas are perceptions in your case.Don't take yourselves so seriously.You can't clone Psketti...so find it in yourselves.Try honesty instead of manouvres...

And now considering there are internet psychos out there.

If you compile all these concepts and agendas together,you too,like so many other forums,will end up too scared to say anything and cease to exist.

That's a level 30 Troll,they kind of exist in the background,compile all your shit and fuck you.

Rare events,like the character JD,gives otherwise unknown insights into the internet lonelys mind,The only smart guy,to believe in folly,such as Tiswas,is really a girl.

Bit like Handbag and Troublesome Trucks.aND BECAUSE HIS HEART WAS RENDERED,once forced to face that the fair Tiswas,indeed a man,he declared war and a hate for life itself.

One of the few opportunities you get to study a true psychopath,but you better have no life and nothing to lose...just like me,to cop his onslaught and survive with deep insights to his mind...to become

Ta-Da....THE ULTIMATE INTERNET PSYCHOPATH,MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

tholms tholms tholms tholms

cheers

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 1:42 am

We are so hardcore trolls,we troll our own threads so we won't post anymore.See what Sodlike become,all we have,is to make you,like US.

One Of Us

One Of Us

One Of Us.....

Like Sod said....It's gonna die a death.

So what's the solution ?????

Let me re-iterate.

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 3:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 1:50 am

....what was the word,re-iterate.How about,let's revisit the crux,the centrum of the problem.This is where Sod lives...(*Attention "Hexhammer").

Billy Ruben wrote:
I feel so good about this thread,I shall celebrate it with song.Yeah,when the light of the truth shines down on you,when you know Sods time of Tyranny has been exposed,the children can play out in the street.Oh well Sod,looks like you better get a deeper keel on that barge and resort to cocaine imports,it's the only way you'll be able to subvert,the old fashioned way.

cthulhu thumbs up

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12388

Johnny Tourettes/Sod wrote:Life In The Slow Lane...!!!

by Johnny Tourettes » Sun May 12, 2013 5:54 pm

This Is Where I Been Living For The Last Few Months, Bit Off Grid...!!!

Currentley At The Barge Inn, In Crop Circle Land,

This Year Is Gonna Be Epic, Of Bigger Than Biblical Proportions...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Any Sanctum Zoners in the area can now have a debate/discussion...chew the fat so to speak with you.

I'm sure you're up for some lively debate and I'm sure some there will appreciate my efforts to bring the two forums together in a co-operative friendship that will endure the climax of our mutual foe,DIF and the NWO.

I'm sure after their persuasive arguments,The Zoners that is,you might hand over the key to Sodlikes so I can get around to moderating and cleaning a little spam here and there.

Ta!

thumbs up cheers popcorn

Oh...and please bring pass-word to Sodlike,probably something vile to do with Tiswas thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:Cheers for the welcome, appreciated. cheers

And for the advice, although its suffice to say I've been around a while on the big bad interwebz and my defences are all good thumbs up

Yes,I'm quite aware of who wears the pants over at Sanctum Zone...the girls.

Not to be messed with on the most part,except Tiswas,whose Sod,whose a transvestite wannabe,no true.

It's not his constant references to David Shayler and saying "Awww Baby" at the waxed and sculptured magnificence that they are.Or having a female sock fooling the ladies into talking about menstruation.

Sod,deep down,wants to be adored and loved,so he thinks playing both sexual roles,is the way to get it.

Chicks bitch about each other,he's more girl than boy,he should do well.

Maybe he already has and that's why chicks,want to kill Tiswas.I can see their anger.

Sod has crossed some taboo lines.

Do you think that picture of a barge will help you and Sanctum Zone to a witch-hunt so to say.

If so,please youtube it.I'm in Australia.

Thankyou. thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Kill Sod...and when you prove worthy,then together,we shall kill the WooWoo King.

The War on Woo,shall Continoo

rolf

No problem.

You got a plan?

*damn the lack of the smoker smiley*!

Against the Sodlike order,I always have a plan.I stole your joint from Sanctum Zone.Here.

But only I can mouth off about it,cause I'm certified schizo...I can get away with it...and drugs,I can't get busted,as long as it's personal.10 kilo of coke is a problem though.

If you talk insane like I do,JD/John Drake,that doesn't live in Canada,but Sods PC on his barge...might try and sue you.

So,only I have a license to be mad,if the court approves,I do 21 days madness in psyche ward,you,you lose your house,so be careful.

JD = Evil = cthulhu

Novum knows me,I am hunted and it's not True Lilly. jawdrop scared

Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
beatz wrote:Fuck me it's getting better lol!

Covers your arse...and you guys can do the dirty work.

Sod fancies himself as a practicioner of chaos majick.

I suggest hooded figures,burning torches and effigies of Wicker Men.

You have a boat/his barge at your disposal for a Viking Funeral Pyre.

To pay homage to his barbarian roots.

His ancestors in Valhalla will appreciate it.

So will I.

rimshot satan adolf

Boy have you hedged your bets on the wrong fucker lol!

All these things require dedication, a degree of thinking and most importantly, effort. Can't we find someone else to do those bits?

I like the dramatics.Did'nt have to be co-ordinated.Black people know what it's like to run from Hooded people,so do witches.

Maybe a few alter boys.

Hoods equals spooky.The sight of Sods white arse swimming at night up Gloustershire Creek,"Fuck You Billy and Zoners",would've been a scream.

Yes,you're a fucking stoner,too paranoid and peaceful to be arsed to shit like that,know the feeling right now.Gramme and a half since we first resumed chatting.

Munchies are coming on.

cpn

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 2:16 am

...and do it,KILL SOD !!!! cthulhu

DO SOMETHING GRAND WITH YOUR INSIGNIFICANT EXISTANCES AND MAKE FORUM HISTORY,KILL SOD.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 2:26 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
...and do it,KILL SOD !!!! cthulhu

DO SOMETHING GRAND WITH YOUR INSIGNIFICANT EXISTANCES AND MAKE FORUM HISTORY,KILL SOD.

Welcome all to Trolling and Forum Infiltration 103...

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 2:34 am

cthulhu But don't get caught...Or I'll deny it.Not only am I labled schizophrenic,but prone to possession and suffer bouts of automatic writing.

Sorry,about my little loop-hole...hmmm.

ccc

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 3:16 am

Oh Omnipotent One,God of the Forum, sunny

It's Satan here,known as Billy... satan

Did you see this at Webanarchy,took me an hour laughing to figure it out,cause I wouldn't open the video,fearing Hip Hop

Fuckin' Griduser64,cracks me up.You like poking fun at African/British Culture,thought this was a an American perspective.

DanceswithBunnies talked about invoking the power of Christ,so I've been stuck here for a few weeks until the stench of the Holy Spirit fucks off

so Cthulhu,can once again,reign supreme.

So sucked in I spose....won't work with you,if you say "The Power Of Christ Compels You",you're an occultist bastard,like me.

You got to be a hippy air-headed deluded fuck,for some reason,the power of Christ works for them.

But not Occult scum like us,suck shit.

ccc

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Electric Eels - Bunnies

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 3:50 am

That AbusesBunnyWithLove over there at the Web would make a fine replacement for the slain True Lilly....Oh,I mean retired and redundant in her own words.

I like it when Jehovah proves his presence by punishing me,But I need a God Nutter.

A willing vessel for the Holy Spirit to Channel through,so I can hone these skills the Inbred Occultist gave me...

after exchange of a bit of soul....well,maybe all of it,but it came with a Flat-screen TV too,life-time warrenty,then I die and it evaporates into a column of Fire.

It's Beezlebubs all seeing eye.

cthulhu satan

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 4:16 am

Bunnies are the ultimate empaths.They're so susceptible to feelings and emotions,you just look at them with hate and they keel over and die.

Must be why they fuck all the time,knowing their times up with the next psychopath that walks around the corner.

When I was a novice at the occult,I would sneak upto Bunnies in Pet Shops,and telepathically project into their minds,"The Angel Of Death Is Upon You" and they just like,keeled over and died.

I was pretty smug for a while,but forgot to de-robe and wear civilian casual ware one day and gave the game away.

Forcing me to leave amateur level and torment childrens dreams.

I feel I'm ready to take on Political Figures now,who are really adepts of the Black Brotherhood.

Meez a big kid now...

cthulhu satan cthulhu

Billy Ruben wrote:Careful with your invoking...of demons on the forum and choose your targets wisely.

cthulhu = birth of demon = Invoke

...Now each time you do this,a new astral critter is born and may attach to your aura.You are using symbols and names from other realms.

You are best to be little
black magicians... 1 channel all your hate and bile and focus it on the one you hate,or slightly miffed off by.
2. Release all that energy in one hit.
3. Then raise your aura with good thoughts and feelings.That will shield you from rebound.
4.Ring or ask around about target,to see if they're sick or in hospital.
5.If they're in hospital for excruciating back pain,heart troubles,but no visible or scannable cause detected,your job is done.
6.You are now Dugpa,and many more evil deeds will attract to you.
7.But your Kharma's f*cked,so enjoy yourself,as you convert slowly to Black Light and root your sister.

Have a nice day,Love Billy thumbs up

ccc <---- = Cthulhu too...be careful,they're everywhere jawdrop

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Troll-Fu 102

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 4:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

...not the lonely curious farm-girl,on a property,where lots of breeding going on,alone,with her horse and very obedient ridgeback dog,dandelions float in the breeze swept hill-side,sun melting into her skin,an intact hymen and burning passion that she does'nt understand....

study dogshag Razz

We kind of skipped 102 and I got too eager and jumped straight to 103 before,with the Killing of The Sod and Death Rituals to Bunnies,good,I re-call now.

Above is a quote to Illuminate apprentice Trolls how Trolling and Forum Infiltration 102 makes a 103.

You see,I'm a 103 because I lost my cool to Sod,cause he hasseled my Cat,who died....and funny enough,he made me,who is going to kill him.Wow,that really works out hey !

102 involves taking everything you hold dear and parodying it,that may seem funny to the bemused onlooker,but really crushes and rips the targets heart and soul to pieces.

True Lilly was so arrogant to think her World Wide recognition for dog rooting dogshag ...I mean breeding,actually accounted for anything accept to annoy us cats and enact a Eugenics Programme...yet to befall you.

So,I kind of took her stud and breeding farm and got her involved in the day to day activities,that stud farms do,rather intimately.

So,in summation,102,involves a risky investment of Troll-Fu to induce a heart attack by destroying and perverting all they hold and cherish to heart,BUT if unsuccessful,that little 101'er becomes a psychopathic 103 overnight...

Like Sod did to me thumbs up cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun May 26, 2013 5:14 am

Hey Beatz,did you notice when you sign on,the visitor count goes down...that's just Sod turning the bot counter off,it's like an electronic thumbs down

,you get with gladiators and arenas.It shows Sod disapproves of visitors,especially Sanctum Interzone agents,luring me with their women and mugwort juice.

He wants me to go,it's the TisSod agenda,ruin me and off-load me to some other sucker.

Kill Sod before it's too late.

For the love of Monty......

Kill,the Sodlike. cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Sun May 26, 2013 1:09 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:We are so hardcore trolls,we troll our own threads so we won't post anymore.See what Sodlike become,all we have,is to make you,like US.

One Of Us

One Of Us

One Of Us.....

rolf

Your powers of persuasion are something to behold...

beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Sun May 26, 2013 1:18 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:Hey Beatz,did you notice when you sign on,the visitor count goes down...that's just Sod turning the bot counter off,it's like an electronic thumbs down

,you get with gladiators and arenas.It shows Sod disapproves of visitors,especially Sanctum Interzone agents,luring me with their women and mugwort juice.

I may have to change my outfit next time I enter the arena wacky

beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Sun May 26, 2013 1:30 pm

It should also be noted that my mugwort ain't as juicy as it once was so I'm going to be severly limited in the luring department

beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 on Mon May 27, 2013 5:41 am

Last edited by griduser64 on Wed May 29, 2013 4:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

griduser64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Petition To Bring Griduser64 Back

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 6:32 am

griduser64 wrote:Yo Yo, It's griduser64 here, what up guys

Billy Ruben, Piggy has banned from his site in the most coward way imaginable.

Can't believe Ciggy who's the biggest "tough guy poser" literally banned me.

My personal email is griduser64@gmail.com just in case anyone has something they wanna say privately.

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12437

Yes,
I know,had to do a thread in your honour,just as you named Justin Bieber as the "New Anti-Christ"...fucking brilliant thread.

I'm pissed off as you Grid,but it's not all Ciggys fault,he had to bow to "Group Fuck by Consensus"....

Ciggys not the enemy.I used to think the Great Gazoo was cool,not no more mate.

Fucker goes everyone who dares to enter the place.Why...

He hates Ciggy more than you and everybody.Ghost-Town forum,that's what he wants.

That's cool,Billy likes stray animals to pedigrees,so,welcome with sincerity to Sodlike Productions my man.

Feel free,to cause,stir as much shit and fun as you like.

One rule,Kindness to Cats (which I know you do)...and Death,To the Sodlike Order. cheers

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 6:54 am

beatz wrote:It should also be noted that my mugwort ain't as juicy as it once was so I'm going to be severly limited in the luring department

We have a few things in common,William S and I.We have knowledge of the darkest arts of all.

MUgwort Jism is just code for Adrenochrome.

Most will say it's mythical,a creation from the mind of Hunter S Thompson.Hehe,they haven't mixed with the satanic underground,like I have.

I didn't know it at the time,but my very last trip,liquid LSD-25,was laced with a very volatile substance.

I don't have bad trips.

I never seen myself as an Albino Reptilian creature either...But apparently,I am. cheers thumbs up lmao

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 on Mon May 27, 2013 4:07 pm

Last edited by griduser64 on Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 3 times in total

griduser64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Mon May 27, 2013 6:26 pm

griduser64 wrote:

And I definitely love cats!

Nice touch.

And hello thumbs up

beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 7:20 pm

griduser64 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Feel free,to cause,stir as much shit and fun as you like.

Ruben, thank you for the very kind welcome and I'm glad for this place.

But I have a favor to ask you, mind posting my only message on Piggy's site in the "Uprising" section there, I know you're cool with Ciggy and I respect your views but I would be thankful if this somehow got posted there:

Possible Title:
Griduser64's Message from SodLike Forum

It appears that Piggy has cowardly banned me and he, along with others, is starting to shamelessly make a crap image of me while I'm stopped from exposing the planned lies, in other words they attack you and don't let you defend, this perfectly reveals what kind of depraved people they are.

It is censorship at its finest.

Those guys, along with Ciggy leading it, kept creating threads about me and when I simply started posting back then I got banned, what kind of chicken move is that? Bunch of crybabies, keep sucking up to Ciggy.

webanarchy.net claims it stands for freedom or guts and any person who takes things seriously or personally is looked upon as a dumbass but Ciggy has responded in this exact dumbass way so he failed his own rules.

Again, pure censorship.

Cig, you and your forum illuminati will always be faggots.

Trolling someone while preventing the person from responding back is the definition of a coward.

~ Griduser64

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2260p90-the-tiswas-tissod-agenda

This is the only favor I'll ask of you Ruben but that's if you don't mind it posting this there, it's still perfectly fine if you don't and thank you very much for starting that petition thread!

cheers

And I definitely love cats!

My insanely curious Teddy.

Give me a couple of hours,I got a dental and doctors appointment.It's 11am and just slowly putting myself back together.I went and visited Misha,The Masonic Cat last night.

We are starting to get noticed too.Rumour is this dark mysterious witch comes and visits this homeless cat...

For once,the hillbillies got it right.And they now realize I'm the real thing too... rolf

Had some fun.... thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  griduser64 on Mon May 27, 2013 8:39 pm

Last edited by griduser64 on Wed May 29, 2013 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

griduser64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 10:09 pm

[center]

No Problem,doing now.

And your porn's improving by lightyears.I got a genuine fat over that.....think mother-in-law...The zipper has a rather sharp edge...

dogshag cowbonk dizzy thumbs up

Nearly Fapped....I'm Ok now. thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 27, 2013 10:10 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

No Problem,doing now.

And your porn's improving by lightyears.I got a genuine fat over that.....think mother-in-law...The zipper has a rather sharp edge...

dogshag cowbonk dizzy thumbs up

Nearly Fapped....I'm Ok now. thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top