Oppressive forum admins!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Sothis on Wed May 29, 2013 7:39 am

Hi,

Looks like I might have to make this place my new home as the DIF admins banned me without a reason. How nice of them!! I guess they don't really like freedom of speech and expression as much as they claim to.


Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 29, 2013 9:14 am

Looks like this is Marpat but the reason why they banned you was because you were Anti Icke, and you were just intimidating people weren't you Marpat or shall I call you Sothis. Hey, I wonder how you would like Sodlikes, but let me say something to you, the posts of Billy will put you right off like he has in WebAnarchy.
Anyway, just for the record, I am still a bit of an Ickester and if those crapsters in IL forum and that waste of space Sanctum Zone hates him so much, then there is something right with the man. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu Marpat, you were banned because you really did not contribute much to the DiF, and that is a fact but I reckon you must of wrote something claiming that Icke was involved in the Savile saga didn't you! cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  the phantom on Wed May 29, 2013 10:07 am

Tiswas where is the logic in that if people hate you then you must be doing things right? Is it your philosophy that the more people hate you the better person you are?

the phantom

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed May 29, 2013 10:16 am

Fuck off Troll and who cares what you think and anyway, I may not agree with Marpat/Sothis but he is worth a hundred of you. Another thing Droike is that I know what is written in your crappy forum and anyway I am still in the DiF and enjoying the discussions on the Moon Hoax. You cannot notice me LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
People love me and in Facebook I am talking to thousands but as for you Droike, you are scared of the place cos you might get exposed, but someone knows who exacfly you are LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  the phantom on Wed May 29, 2013 10:26 am

If you think i am Drake and know exactly who i am then you have full permission to post my details.

the phantom

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-05-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Sothis on Wed May 29, 2013 2:37 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Looks like this is Marpat but the reason why they banned you was because you were Anti Icke, and you were just intimidating people weren't you Marpat or shall I call you Sothis. Hey, I wonder how you would like Sodlikes, but let me say something to you, the posts of Billy will put you right off like he has in WebAnarchy.
Anyway, just for the record, I am still a bit of an Ickester and if those crapsters in IL forum and that waste of space Sanctum Zone hates him so much, then there is something right with the man. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu Marpat, you were banned because you really did not contribute much to the DiF, and that is a fact but I reckon you must of wrote something claiming that Icke was involved in the Savile saga didn't you! cthulhu

Didn't contribute? every time I showed up an argument as being ridiculous I contributed. Somebody actually started an appreciation thread over there for me so I can't be that bad.

I find it odd that you seem to know how I got banned yet they didn't even have the decency to inform me.

My last post over there was to tell somebody that when he had to put a load of spin on something to make a point that if a politician done the same thing then it would be classed as bullshit.

How did I intimidate people? I was actually threatened with violence by several people over there because they cant cope with their personal beliefs being criticised.

Are you telling me that only pro-Icke people are allowed there? well that says a lot of openness and freedom to choose what we think.

I never made any statement linking Saville to Icke, so I can't be blamed for that. Unlike most conspiracy theorists I tend not to make such vile statements about people unless there is some tangible proof.

Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Team Droike (2) on Thu May 30, 2013 3:06 am

Sothis wrote:I find it odd that you seem to know how I got banned yet they didn't even have the decency to inform me.

She has no idea why you were banned. Tiswas just makes stuff up and I'm not sure she even knows she does it. For example when Daisy got caught reading peoples PM's, she claimed it was on the orders of Icke. When the t-shirt scam was discovered she claimed the shirts were made in the U.K. Its just verbal diarrhoea. Team Droike members have a CBO number which increases every time you call the bitch out.

Team Droike (2)

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Fri May 31, 2013 9:57 am

Sothis wrote:Hi,

Looks like I might have to make this place my new home as the DIF admins banned me without a reason. How nice of them!! I guess they don't really like freedom of speech and expression as much as they claim to.

Hi Sothis, nice to meet you, I was banned from the SanctumZone two weeks ago after being banned from the Icke forum prior to that.

It's like the wheat is being separated from the chaff at the present moment, the chaff are burning and destroying their passports and birth certificates or banning anyone who dares criticize their idealistic doctrine.

Sod this must be one of the most interesting forums on the internet so I hope you will take me Humphrey in as a temporary or perhaps more permanent resident?
sunny

Letchworth-Smythe

Posts : 111
Join date : 2013-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  entrangermercenary on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:34 pm

Sothis wrote:Hi,

Looks like I might have to make this place my new home as the DIF admins banned me without a reason. How nice of them!! I guess they don't really like freedom of speech and expression as much as they claim to.


Hello mate lmao

Hey im sure LG will be along soon to brighten things up lol!

entrangermercenary

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  beatz on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:43 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
Sothis wrote:Hi,

Looks like I might have to make this place my new home as the DIF admins banned me without a reason. How nice of them!! I guess they don't really like freedom of speech and expression as much as they claim to.

Hi Sothis, nice to meet you, I was banned from the SanctumZone two weeks ago after being banned from the Icke forum prior to that.

It's like the wheat is being separated from the chaff at the present moment, the chaff are burning and destroying their passports and birth certificates or banning anyone who dares criticize their idealistic doctrine.

Sod this must be one of the most interesting forums on the internet so I hope you will take me Humphrey in as a temporary or perhaps more permanent resident?
sunny


Not over it yet then? sn vio

beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Sothis on Thu Jun 06, 2013 1:55 pm

entrangermercenary wrote:
Sothis wrote:Hi,

Looks like I might have to make this place my new home as the DIF admins banned me without a reason. How nice of them!! I guess they don't really like freedom of speech and expression as much as they claim to.


Hello mate lmao

Hey im sure LG will be along soon to brighten things up lol!

The kickboxing bodhisattva? I miss him a lot, with his endless spamming.

Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:33 am

Sothis, how can someone attack you with violence in a INTERNET FORUM LOL LOL LOL!!! The reason you got banned was because of your self importance and the intimidation of the teachings of David Icke (who I have always loved and supported, and anyway I am in Team Icke, and I feed off the energies of his deractors OK). As for you Sothis/Marpat, you just were banned cos they felt like it and it was rightly so OK. You ruined my DiF experience over there didn't you with you two pence worth of info, but Icke is still going strong.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Team Droike (2) on Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:36 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:The reason you got banned was because of your self importance and the intimidation of the teachings of David Icke (who I have always loved and supported, and anyway I am in Team Icke, and I feed off the energies of his deractors OK).

Lady Tis-Shine wrote: I would pay good money to see Haggie over take Icke (who I know is misusing the Occult and is a MoneyMan).

Team Droike (2)

Posts : 6
Join date : 2013-05-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Sothis on Thu Jun 13, 2013 3:19 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sothis, how can someone attack you with violence in a INTERNET FORUM LOL LOL LOL!!! The reason you got banned was because of your self importance and the intimidation of the teachings of David Icke (who I have always loved and supported, and anyway I am in Team Icke, and I feed off the energies of his deractors OK). As for you Sothis/Marpat, you just were banned cos they felt like it and it was rightly so OK. You ruined my DiF experience over there didn't you with you two pence worth of info, but Icke is still going strong.

It does not take much of a stretch of the imagination to realise that threats can be made over the internet!!!!

If Icke felt intimidated by my questions then he is obviously scared of being shown as a fraud.

Banned because they felt like it? well that just proves they abuse their power like the people they are happy to condemn.

Icke only has followers because he has got them shit scared of the world and they think he will give them the answers. Classic cult conditioning.

Sothis

Posts : 78
Join date : 2011-12-23
Location : Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oppressive forum admins!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum