Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  griduser64 on Wed May 29, 2013 9:57 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:If it takes his legs to be broke this time.

So be it.

Anymore of this shit,put that hat out for a ticket...I'll take care of it.

from this site:

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12388&start=30

He is referring to me when he says "take care".

I was banned for arguing with the administrator from webanarchy.net and the person known as Jason Cook who goes by the name of Billy Ruben on this site http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net is a friend of that administrator.

This is a serious threat and he has openly admitted that he is willing to find me and possibly injure or even murder me.

He has previously made another similar threat to me and I have chosen not to take action but he has continued with this behavior and I now fear that my life is in danger.

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12208&start=100
Billy Ruben wrote:I'll find you,when I'm ready,or you're stupid enough to push it.

I have contacted the FBI and filed a complaint with IC3.

The filed report:



To everyone else, please be aware of this individual and the danger he poses.

griduser64

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  griduser64 on Thu May 30, 2013 12:55 am

He has now taken it a step further:

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12439&start=30

Billy Ruben wrote:At least the dead fuck knows I'll smash his little head in and he offers absolutely no resistance.I'll toy with it.

He is also falsifying my identity:

Billy Ruben wrote:His last name is Jeffries,he's on Sods facebook page

I do not know who Jeffries, Snoops, Sod, and entrangermercenary are but can these individual please come forth and show that Jason Cook is falsely using your identities to identify me as one of you.


This is a really disturbed person and I'm left with no choice but to do everything I can to report him to the proper authorities until this person is actually in custody because the abuse and threats have now escalated.

This is only one of many options I'll have to take:












griduser64

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu May 30, 2013 6:56 am


griduser64 wrote:He has now taken it a step further:

http://webanarchy.net/v3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=12439&start=30

Billy Ruben wrote:At least the dead fuck knows I'll smash his little head in and he offers absolutely no resistance.I'll toy with it.

He is also falsifying my identity:

Billy Ruben wrote:His last name is Jeffries,he's on Sods facebook page

I do not know who Jeffries, Snoops, Sod, and entrangermercenary are but can these individual please come forth and show that Jason Cook is falsely using your identities to identify me as one of you.


This is a really disturbed person and I'm left with no choice but to do everything I can to report him to the proper authorities until this person is actually in custody because the abuse and threats have now escalated.

This is only one of many options I'll have to take:














Good luck arsehole...I couldn't get anything done by ther Feds and I got two friends in there.

Best of luck with the lack of details and proof,they'll open it and delete in seconds...they know a schizo-spamtard

when they see one.When they find out you threatened to rape a colleagues daughter Mr Jeffries,the counterparts

in the USA might track you down,if you're lucky,before Ciggy does.

Have a nice day Mr Jeffries.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

And you want to be scared Mr Jeffries,Sods Life went down the shitter,two weeks,after I got his photo.

What do you think I've been looking for Snoops.And both you and I know something does indeed exist.

And you know what I work for now,don't you.Dreaming...enjoy.


satan satan satan satan

adolf




Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  griduser64 on Thu May 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Jason Cook's picture:




griduser64

Posts : 25
Join date : 2013-05-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  entrangermercenary on Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 pm

dogshag dogshag dogshag dizzy

entrangermercenary

Posts : 57
Join date : 2010-02-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:43 am

Billy Ruben should be reported to the MENTAL HEALTH authorities instead of the FBI. What would the FBI want to do with a two bit internet forum like WebAnarchy or Sanctum Zone? They would follow people in 'big boy' forums like DiF, Godlike and certain other forums. As for me, all I would say is this, the FBI will just use this Billy Ruben as some sort of medical mental experiment, and hey thanks for his photo. There is NOTHING special with it cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
This idiot Billy has lost all my respect for him FOREVER because he has resorted to racial abuse against me, and for that he will pay just like Jade goody who died LOL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu He hates Sod! because he is BETTER LOOKING AND MORE INTELLIGENT, and if I am him I am honoured. Anyway I speak a lot to Ciggy on FaceBook and he thinks really nothing of Billy Ruben, in fact he finds him a pest but the reason this mad pervert loves him is because there is no real moderation in WebAnarchy and anyway his spam is nothing whatsoever to loads. They all talk on FaceBook instead

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:53 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Billy Ruben should be reported to the MENTAL HEALTH authorities instead of the FBI. What would the FBI want to do with a two bit internet forum like WebAnarchy or Sanctum Zone? They would follow people in 'big boy' forums like DiF, Godlike and certain other forums. As for me, all I would say is this, the FBI will just use this Billy Ruben as some sort of medical mental experiment, and hey thanks for his photo. There is NOTHING special with it cthulhu cthulhu  cthulhu
This idiot Billy has lost all my respect for him FOREVER because he has resorted to racial abuse against me, and for that he will pay just like Jade goody who died LOL. cthulhu cthulhu  cthulhu   He hates Sod! because he is BETTER LOOKING AND MORE INTELLIGENT, and if I am him I am honoured. Anyway I speak a lot to Ciggy on FaceBook and he thinks really nothing of Billy Ruben, in fact he finds him a pest but the reason this mad pervert loves him is because there is no real moderation in WebAnarchy and anyway his spam is nothing whatsoever to loads. They all talk on FaceBook instead


LOL !!!!

rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao 


I LOVE THIS FORUM.

thumbs up 

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:52 am

Well it is better than your craphouse and tell your old hag that I am mates with Lyd who is a victim of jealousy for obvious reasons. In fact all my FB friends say that you are mentally sick and not even worth wasting a moment of time with, but if I were really Damn'Sod! I would ban you outright. Welcome to my Ignore list because I do not talk or assc with Sexual perverts and another thing, YOU ARE AN UGLY AVERAGE LOOKING BASTARD.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 29, 2013 11:24 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Well it is better than your craphouse and tell your old hag that I am mates with Lyd who is a victim of jealousy for obvious reasons. In fact all my FB friends say that you are mentally sick and not even worth wasting a moment of time with, but if I were really Damn'Sod! I would ban you outright. Welcome to my Ignore list because I do not talk or assc with Sexual perverts and another thing, YOU ARE AN UGLY AVERAGE LOOKING BASTARD.

You have no friends....and what mates you do have,very little of,you stab them in the back,with your many sock-puppets.

Then you crawl up their arse and say you're raising their profiles.

You mad slut,is Sods mothers psyche.

You mad slut,seek attention,like little Sod did,with his many step dads....and drunken slut mother.

But they had no time for him,unless he allowed them to put little girls dresses on baby Sod.

Then they molested him.

Did you trick Lyd into showing her peepee when you pretend to be a girl...that was very clever,but she'll be cross now.

I'll find a post at Circle Jerk to highlight what I'm saying.

Good to have the old whipping post back.

And that is you.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Nov 29, 2013 12:49 pm

YOU HAVE NO WHIPPING POST ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE A MOMENT OF MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU OR THIS FORUM. IN FACT, I ONLY TALK TO PEOPLE I LIKE AND YEAH RACIALLY ABUSE ME BUT THEN AGAIN IT SHOWS WHAT SORT OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE - FIT FOR MY IGNORE.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:08 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:YOU HAVE NO WHIPPING POST ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE A MOMENT OF MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU OR THIS FORUM. IN FACT, I ONLY TALK TO PEOPLE I LIKE AND YEAH RACIALLY ABUSE ME BUT THEN AGAIN IT SHOWS WHAT SORT OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE - FIT FOR MY IGNORE.


LOL...I did it on purpose just so I could watch you whinge.

I love Indians,especially when they ring me up,trying to sell vacuum cleaners or debt collecting.

Absolutely adore them,especially when I insult Hinduism and they go off their nut and say all these words back

that I have no chance of understanding.

Don't like their driving,they're the leaders in hit and run accidents...and it is hard to get into the chicks pants.

I just don't like you Tiswas.

Go,leave the forum...yawn,predictable result...that's why I said it.

lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

lipitor prevents blocking of fats in arteries

Post  Accutane1 on Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:31 am

I am anymedsrx so you u have following my site that good and Accurate medicen ,health product so I hope search site or cike.so we are have you so decided and join us to I would like to my site you can so happy ness .Thanks for your responses looks like its the 2nd case. I have healthly and medicen on my objects. We can process because your search any health problem viste site....

http://www.generic-cialis-rx.com/generic-lipitor.html

Accutane1

Posts : 1
Join date : 2013-12-02
Age : 27
Location : richmond

View user profile http://www.generic-cialis-rx.com/generic-lipitor.html

Back to top Go down

Sick Things - I Like Pills

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:34 pm

Accutane1 wrote: I am    anymedsrx  so you u have following my site that good and Accurate  medicen ,health  product so I hope search site or cike.so we are have you so decided and join us to  I would like to my site you can so happy ness .Thanks for your responses looks like its the 2nd case. I have healthly and medicen on my objects.  We can  process  because  your search any health problem   viste site....

http://www.generic-cialis-rx.com/generic-lipitor.html
I'd stick to the old fashioned drugs if I were you.Forgive you if your first language isn't English,that,looks obvious.

But if not,can't understand a word you say.

Yes,we are all basket cases here and quite happy with our drug and alcohol abuse the way it is.


I use pills too,but not the tooth rot you're into though.





Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:YOU HAVE NO WHIPPING POST ANYMORE BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO WASTE A MOMENT OF MY PRECIOUS TIME WITH YOU OR THIS FORUM. IN FACT, I ONLY TALK TO PEOPLE I LIKE AND YEAH RACIALLY ABUSE ME BUT THEN AGAIN IT SHOWS WHAT SORT OF PERSON YOU REALLY ARE - FIT FOR MY IGNORE.
I'll miss Tiswas,the only person to offer David Icke anal sex and

a bit of rough stuff,slapping her on the back of the head,while pounding the chutney chute.

She had many male fans,Tiswas/Sod did,whose a bloke.

Funny enough,all the nutters that liked porn,K-Fed/Lana-J,Snoops (100+ socks),all the twisted

perverted fucks,Mervyn Perving,who could be Sod.

I'm sure the odd chick confided in her about

womens issues or the anonymity of their sexual affairs.

Sod,who is Tiswas,who is a bloke,has many reasons to maintain his charade.

Because there are those who might want to kill him....On his barge,in the river that runs through Gloustershire

in the South West of the country,where all the cheeky buggers come from...Wales.Often seen getting comatosed at the Barge Inn,the one

Inn,I'm fucked in,the one place Sod calls his ground.

But,Northern infiltrators can pass for pissed up Welshman...and that's where Psketti comes in.

An Aussie,won't make it 50 yards,before being called out,I will stick out in that part of Blighty,I can pass for an Indian or Paki in London

but out there,I got to watch the local chapter of Hitler Youth,until I talk my way out,cause I can't run.

But you see,Tiswas keeps mentioning Lydia and I bet $50 she was caught out,with some, embarressing admissions about her self

and hopefully sexual hygene...and you know where I'm going with this.

Sod,is a bloke.Kia got caught out too.

Evil Sod,Sod is Evil.

Kill Sod....Hmmm,now is time to start a thread "The Plot To Kill Sod",...Tiswas,Droike and a host of other socks,all in one.

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Billy Ruben has been reported to FBI for this post...

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:21 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum