An idiot like Jhado

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An idiot like Jhado

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Fri May 31, 2013 5:29 pm

How does an Idiot like Jhado become a moderator of a forum, granted it's a fairly insignificant place, but it's hardly an attempt to expand the forum's horizons putting an English Hillbilly like Jhado in charge of who can be a member.

Jhado was one of the main idiots in the DIF who used to tell off the anti-Fascist posters for arguing with the nazi's, I doubt he was ever banned from there, if he was it would have been due to his lack of contribution.

It will be excellent fun watching this forum disintegrate without direction or purpose now they have nobody left to persecute. butt

Nice to see you Psexi
tiphat

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An idiot like Jhado

Post  beatz on Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:47 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:How does an Idiot like Jhado become a moderator of a forum, granted it's a fairly insignificant place, but it's hardly an attempt to expand the forum's horizons putting an English Hillbilly like Jhado in charge of who can be a member.

Jhado was one of the main idiots in the DIF who used to tell off the anti-Fascist posters for arguing with the nazi's, I doubt he was ever banned from there, if he was it would have been due to his lack of contribution.

It will be excellent fun watching this forum disintegrate without direction or purpose now they have nobody left to persecute. butt

Nice to see you Psexi
tiphat

wave

Jhado's going to be truley devastated.

Honest he is.

beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 29, 2013 7:25 pm

http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/f1-your-first-forum

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:11 am; edited 1 time in total

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor on Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
Nice to see you Psexi
tiphat

Hello young lad, a little birdy has tol me that your birthday is coming up. Now nanny is quite busy over the next week so perhaps beatz can give you a present dear, im sure she could think of something to give to a red blooded young man like yourself.

And isnt it fair to say that I_am has banned you many more times than jhado has lad. Aye she is very good at spotting socks that one. In fact, if she had a nickel for every wee sock she spotted she would almost have as much money as David.

Now please leave jhado alone dear, he takes good care of nanny and her friends he does, he is a good lad. thumbs up 

mrsmcgregor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:19 am

mrsmcgregor wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:
Nice to see you Psexi
tiphat
Hello young lad, a little birdy has tol me that your birthday is coming up. Now nanny is quite busy over the next week so perhaps beatz can give you a present dear, im sure she could think of something to give to a red blooded young man like yourself.

And isnt it fair to say that I_am has banned you many more times than jhado has lad. Aye she is very good at spotting socks that one. In fact, if she had a nickel for every wee sock she spotted she would almost have as much money as David.

Now please leave jhado alone dear, he takes good care of nanny and her friends he does, he is a good lad. thumbs up 
Since you have asked so graciously I'll leave your toy boy alone...for now.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:50 pm

This dumb ass is completely obsessed:

Tell this fool to get a life granny.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:56 pm

Banned again by the sanctum dicks.

I tried to offer the hand of friendship to the sanctum dicks on Feather's little storm shelter forum, since I'm banned from SZ proper and unable to respond to the constant accusations and defamation against me.

It's appalling that beatz allows all this to go on, but in her drug induced stupor I can't say it particularly surprises me.

Little men with little forums and small minds, they should come here to a real forum that has longevity and experience, they should debate me man to man they know where I am, if they weren't scared and utterly inept maybe they would.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:03 am

thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:30 am

Dear Billy, you can access that forum via SZ where feather carries the link in his sig, though I can't for the life of me understand why you would waste your time on them?

They dramatically lack substance or backbone.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:42 am

thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:23 pm

thumbs up

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:59 pm

It's clear that this whole "mike" business is merely an excuse, a facade with which the SZ moderation team preoccupy themselves, despite their entire forum losing it's way, my imagined presence looming on the horizon serves as a distraction for them from the usual SZ trivialities.

It's exactly like you said Billy, people's sense of self importance demands that i be more powerful and more interested than I actually am...

They will learn economics 101 the practical way, if you demand something eventually you will get it, so be careful what you demand.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:23 pm

thumbs up

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 4:10 am; edited 1 time in total

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:10 pm

Dear Billy, do you ever have one of those kaleidoscope moments when all the pieces just fit together like David Icke does?

Well I just had one of those moments, except it wasn't jagged little shapes of colour that forms a completely abstract image symbolizing nothing, it was a moment of genuine realization as to why Jhado is actually so dumb:
http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/ConspiracyTruth-Researchers-and-Presenters/93438-matthew-delooze-a-beginners-guide.html#157703
He spends all his time listening to Matthew DeSnooze, jhad said he is "The only one of them there "guru's" that I have any faith in tbh, a lovely guy too".

This is an extremely revealing insight into what it takes to become a moderator of the SZ forum and how to avoid being banned.

If you consider yourself informed about reality because you listen to somebody who's apparently had no concept of it since being taken travelling on a spaceship as a child, and evidently lost all interest in it after apparently reading David Icke's books as an older child, if you are that alienated from your own productive power that you need to look to him for some understanding, then it really should be time to reassess where your head is at.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:11 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top