Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:19 pm

So, further to previous prognostications shared in our personal correspondences I have taken it upon myself to observe the Plankton Zone once or twice a day, I'm not bothered that I read earlier they are planning to hide what they're up to from guests or lurkers by password protecting the entire forum, it will be yet more evidence of the strange behaviour currently gripping the power clique in control of the small community and is hardly insurmountable as a potential obstacle to our investigations.

I was amazed to behold the resident cross dresser Knobmeup actually talking some sense for once:

This is one of the more fascinating aspects of Mike's participation in the zone forums, the positive grounding influence he had on the younger participants.
Irre's refusal to participate any longer in the meaningless tedium of conversation with Pheony and Diamondgeezer was ultimately provoked by the ultimate seeker™'s perpetual nudges in the right direction, the last time I spoke to Irre he had enrolled in college and was setting out to actively pursue a writing career

It will be interesting to see if it ever dawns on dubs our dear friend that they haven't actually been banning Irre or Mike or in all likelihood "socks" and if he ever plucks up enough courage to ask his "daddy" Feather why he's been banning new accounts for no reason other than paranoia?

And what is with this irrational fear of underwear, does it betray a guilty conscience I wonder...Billy you know the people in question well, are these rabid anti-sock activists members of the David Ickestag forum? Is this anti sock fetish some strange power relation manifesting in their hatred of anything covering the foot, a symbol of power...

Having been banned from DIF and being so opposed to socks I'm sure they no longer visit there, but their apparent paranoia and projection at "socks" visiting SZ indicates otherwise to the trained eye.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:30 pm

It is interesting to study the dynamics and social relations of a community under the oppressive control of an unhinged power clique.

Feather is apparently not content with his attempted domination of the SZ forum intelligentsia, the finest forum member I've personally ever encountered, the beautiful and gracious Thor is here admonished by Feather as he attempts to control her participation on other forums aswell as the ones he moderates, Did Somebody Say Totalitarian?

This is very subtle mind control hopefully Thor is aware of the techniques employed by the moderator as he is loosing complete control while attempting to purvey a resolute and powerful facade.

Here the gracious Thor explains why she no longer contributes to the SZ as frequently as she did when Chuck, RA, Mike, Irre, Black Cloud and many others were there.

here feather's demeanour is characteristic of him as of late, condescending, patronizing, fatuous and insincere, he doesn't know what he's talking about and has less right than Thor, but also most people off the street to claim a position of eminence on a forum pertaining to intellectual pursuits, doodling on mspaint, fine, but he has nothing to tell someone like Thor on most things!
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:46 pm

It comes back to the irrational fear of socks Billly and what we discussed the other day...

It is far more interesting for them to imagine there is a real conspiracy actually against them than to waste their time talking about the deluded bollocks promoted by Max Igan, David Icke, Santa Bonerchin and all the other plebs of the CT genre, which they know nothing about anyway as many of their discussions with Mike clearly show.

It is essentially a forum for paranoia about undergarments pertaining to the foot, with occasional banal backbiting about David Icke and Sean who they are pretty much just jealous of.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Stooges - No Fun

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:34 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:It comes back to the irrational fear of socks Billly and what we discussed the other day...

It is far more interesting for them to imagine there is a real conspiracy actually against them than to waste their time talking about the deluded bollocks promoted by Max Igan, David Icke, Santa Bonerchin and all the other plebs of the CT genre, which they know nothing about anyway as many of their discussions with Mike clearly show.

It is essentially a forum for paranoia about undergarments pertaining to the foot, with occasional banal backbiting about David Icke and Sean who they are pretty much just jealous of.

Exquisite word-smithing today,exceptional.  tiphat 

No,my beef at the moment is applying all this rapscallion behaviour on the wrong members.It isn't Irre that should claim credit/accept blame depending on the alignment.

I actually see some socks beneficial to the forumAnd yes,they are a close-knit group and many outers are tolerated until a slight over-step of the mark

I'd like to see the girls loosen up a bit,God,with all that crap with court last year and how the female sexuality is utilized for power and power-trips,upsets me

no end.It would be queerdom for me,but hairy blokes arses,just don't get me erect

Sorry,lot of drugs today,can hardly scratch my nose,but try and put a sentence together.Gareth Icke suggest straws up the rectum for that crystal glow you get in the eyes.

Democracy also means tolerance of differing peoples and psychology.Hippy Michael made a Christmas Shopping suicide thread...he got jumped on.

She called sexist,or Mysogynist...whatever.But I remember her repulsive post blaming a young lady for her son getting his penis caught in his zipper.

I thought that was putrid and she should mind her own business when it comes to her siblings sexual explorations.

Why don't she take it to its natural conclusion and suck her sons dick,she's already displaying an interest obviously.

So yeah,all fun and games when it's for her,but when they want to alienate someone,well,you see whats happening now.Never liked Dawnbreak,never,despised her the most over yonder.

Oh WTF was the topic matter,sorry,brain derail equals thread derail.

Oh,Birthday today,could you send Hippy Michael over,for some credit on bush,I spent all my money.

Or some Columbian marching powder through the mail...that'd be nice.  drunken 

There's no real conspiracy.HPANWO is actually readable with a few socks colouring the place.Zoners,I mean,fuck...

some of you cunts were punks...and now look how fucking weird you all getting.Relax,masturbate,but some of those guys there,fucking whiners.

The Nay-sayers is half the reason I left DIF,I mean if it's no fun to be a spiritualist,cause it's more strict than religion,tune in drop out...or whatever.

But yes,they are going to cull themselves eventually.They had a go at Angel just cause she reprints Daily Mail stories and then do their own threads of reprints.

I found some of her stuff,very interesting...and I don't buy a paper and it was in the News section...so it suited.What's wrong with that.

I want the Zoners to expand,it's an experiment for me,can humans of vastly different influences live together,and as above,so below...

just like the peoples and races on the planet....no,they can't.Armageddon it is then.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:06 pm

Who is Feather at DIF in original username.Can't be Shodan is it ?
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:16 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:It comes back to the irrational fear of socks Billly and what we discussed the other day...
with occasional banal backbiting about David Icke and Sean who they are pretty much just jealous of.

I think the Icke bashing is just to upset the party faithful.

Most of the hate is directed at Sean,they just use Icke to rile the admin.And New age sheep.

But jealous of Icke ? Do people covet what he is and does ?.

Then they're sad empty people.Complete souls don't go for the limelight.They're content with themselves.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:08 am

I actually remember Shodan as being quite well informed about various things, eastern mysticism being one of those, so I'm reluctant to think he was Feather.

Really thorough exposition there in the blue font, much food for thought...

I found it interesting that you mention they have begun to turn against Rainbows Jane, it didn't surprise me that after Mike was banned LightGiver was ganged up on and banished, these two posters seemed to be thoroughly disinterested in the main subject of the forum ie: being attacked by socks because of how important the moderators consider themselves to be, while Mike was there the three of them often had very enlightening discussions which centred not on their disagreements, but rather on their ability and freedom to disagree.

Something the moderation team never respected.

Most of the hate is directed at Sean,they just use Icke to rile the admin.And New age sheep.

Perhaps you are right, but if we compare the anti-Icke sentiment to say, the attack on CT assumptions and Icke's disinformation provided by Icke exposed.co.uk, we can see the SZ are either insufficient in comparison or far less hostile to Icke's theories than they are to the man himself/admin of his forum...They all believe in these false flag theories he promotes it would seem to me.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:16 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:I actually remember Shodan as being quite well informed about various things, eastern mysticism being one of those, so I'm reluctant to think he was Feather.

Really thorough exposition there in the blue font, much food for thought...

I found it interesting that you mention they have begun to turn against Rainbows Jane, it didn't surprise me that after Mike was banned LightGiver was ganged up on and banished, these two posters seemed to be thoroughly disinterested in the main subject of the forum ie: being attacked by socks because of how important the moderators consider themselves to be, while Mike was there the three of them often had very enlightening discussions which centred not on their disagreements, but rather on their ability and freedom to disagree.

Something the moderation team never respected.

Perhaps you are right, but if we compare the anti-Icke sentiment to say, the attack on CT assumptions and Icke's disinformation provided by Icke exposed.co.uk, we can see the SZ are either insufficient in comparison or far less hostile to Icke's theories than they are to the man himself/admin of his forum...They all believe in these false flag theories he promotes it would seem to me.

If emotions are involved,a college professor can sound like a school-kid.

I made a huge stuff up,I was thinking of his "White Rose Movement" in Nazi Germany and confused it with the Feathers they handed to cowards during World War 1.

That's how I came up with the name,well,there's a NickName for Feather now.LOL.He's deleted all his good videos now with his Youtube account.

No,I really liked the guy actually,I just can't afford to have weak people who are led by others,it's dangerous for me.Friends are by far the worst aspect

when it comes to security.

Hostility to Icke,but open to say False Flag theories.No,on some level,Conspiracy Theories ring home to a lot of us,whether it's Big-Pharma,

Resource Wars dressed as False Flags,Freemasonic rigging,or just da fooking aliens...somewhere along the line,it's touched our lives.Ickes just a focal point,a one stop shop

for every issue and ghoul hiding in the shadows.When I came here,Sod admitted,we bag Icke,but "we're into it as well".

We all are in some way.Just Sean earnt the wrath for his poor running of the admin and having blatant New Age fascist like Merlincove/Zhiba fucking it up for

everybody cause he's a manipulative control freak.I still have emails from him that will lower his standing in a irreconceivable way.In fact,

they'd have no choice but to stand him down.He's bad for business anyway.That one mate of Ickes helped turned 100's away.Icke likes Wonga...

That's a lot of Pounds Sterling he lost because of Merlincove.If that doesn't sink in,nothing will.

Could'nt give two fucks for the backstabber Lightgiver and got his PM's to show everyone should he ever join here.He's cut and paste collages

pail in comparison to Tintins great leaps of faith and dot collecting...and I like Dutch people,cause they're nutters.

Back in a second...Tea.

No they haven't turned on her,she just annoys Oioioi with Daily Mail postings,Oioioi is eventually going to have to pull his head in,it's gone to his ego.

He denies that,then he's a liar as well,I car rip him apart psychologically,I'm not trying to be the good guy,he is.I'm a neutral until you miff me off.

He's just a Sad Punk.And he shouldn't be....with a wife like that.Jane rubs him up in other ways too,I'm just not going into depth with it.

I already know the chemistry of personalities is a volatile one.The Truth Zone is better for me,it has Ownoiz/Novum and a few cool chicks there to boot.

I just don't visit as much,as Sanctum Zone,who stood for a set of values and slowly eating into them...I try to give them heads up and if they fail,then Evil Sod

is correct,"It will die a death",even though he played a major part.I'm just that guy that holds up a sign,slippery when wet...so adjust,they don't pick it up,then

they crash,BUT...they can't say I had a direct hand in it.Not even hidden hand in it.I like diversity,makes me realize,I'm so GodDamned Unique.

Ohh ohh...I can feel self love coming...got to go wank off...I'm a God.

lol! 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:06 am

To any thinking human it should be impossible to avoid the realization, that a large proportion of Conspiracy forum moderators end up exhibiting worse tyranny, worse totalitarianism, worse ideological bias and show less regard for freedom of speech than the very Governments or Media they spend all their time complaining about.

I mean really the Icke forum is a virtual Bahrain, the glorious leader D.Icke representing the capstone at the Apex of the virtual society, an autocratic regime which thinks nothing of quashing dissent with an iron fist, which exists beyond the scrutiny and awareness of the ignorant masses, disseminating revealed truth.

It's one degree of skin tone away from the 12th Imam and Islamic occultation theology, some of these Sufi orders have millions of members worldwide..

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:27 am

I spent a bit of time on TZ, so got to know Novum well, tbh I felt let down and quite betrayed by how silent he was during Frog, Pheony and DG's plot to have me extirpated from the forum, he could have supported me when the other moderators began the persecution, stated that the IP's didn't match or whatever, but he was quiet and thus complicit.

Pheony to me is like one of those icebergs that sank the titanic cold as fuck with deadly hidden depths, she's one of those submissive aggressive types, you might have said a word out of place three years ago about the size of her arse but eventually when everyone has forgotten about it she'll exact her revenge and you'll be left none the wiser..Like the iceberg too she demands to be paid attention despite the absence of colour or definition.

What do they want is the question I sometimes find myself asking, really what do they want?

Is it to be happy and to have friendly smal talk with people, isn't spending your life anonymously online a long way about it?

Is it freedom or political change, more and more the answer to that is apparently a firm no.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:15 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:To any thinking human it should be impossible to avoid the realization, that a large proportion of Conspiracy forum moderators end up exhibiting worse tyranny, worse totalitarianism, worse ideological bias and show less regard for freedom of speech than the very Governments or Media they spend all their time complaining about.

I mean really the Icke forum is a virtual Bahrain, the glorious leader D.Icke representing the capstone at the Apex of the virtual society, an autocratic regime which thinks nothing of quashing dissent with an iron fist, which exists beyond the scrutiny and awareness of the ignorant masses, disseminating revealed truth.

It's one degree of skin tone away from the 12th Imam and Islamic occultation theology, some of these Sufi orders have millions of members worldwide..

Absoulutely,spiritual doctrines are much more tyrannical in application than the religious institutuions we have now.

Plus you have to save yourself,without Jesus,Allah or Saint Malachy.It's much harder and most of what you enjoy now,you'll hold in disgust later.Been threw it and

went back to punk,it was honest,I hate New Agers the most.The examples I was acquainted with,all Icke fans too.But you couldn't be individual,you had to conform

to their wave-lengths or you were "blocking the spiritual path",cramping their style,harshing their buzz.Whatever.I turned them away,that hurt the most and they

kind of went insane after that,murderously so.Did'nt handle it too well at all.Worse than my meltdowns...and that's saying something.

Glad to be rid of them,even though I can't get Grade-A drugs and witches for bitches,so more street level now.The Masons ran the drugs,LOL.

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:29 am

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:I spent a bit of time on TZ, so got to know Novum well, tbh I felt let down and quite betrayed by how silent he was during Frog, Pheony and DG's plot to have me extirpated from the forum, he could have supported me when the other moderators began the persecution, stated that the IP's didn't match or whatever, but he was quiet and thus complicit.

Pheony to me is like one of those icebergs that sank the titanic cold as fuck with deadly hidden depths, she's one of those submissive aggressive types, you might have said a word out of place three years ago about the size of her arse but eventually when everyone has forgotten about it she'll exact her revenge and you'll be left none the wiser..Like the iceberg too she demands to be paid attention despite the absence of colour or definition.

What do they want is the question I sometimes find myself asking, really what do they want?

Is it to be happy and to have friendly smal talk with people, isn't spending your life anonymously online a long way about it?

Is it freedom or political change, more and more the answer to that is apparently a firm no.

That's why I like Novum even more now,he stays out of it.The Limelady affair,he lost a good mate in me for a while.

He's learnt not to get involved,so there might be an influence in his decisions.I seen the fights at Sanctum Zone and he remained Neutral,even though they tried to drag him in.

He gives them technical support and remains neutral over the DiamondGeezer affair,so I support Novum in that position.He learnt his lesson Sod.

I'd say he didn't want you banned,but pressures and shit to appease Sanctum assertations of the dangers with Socks...what do you think

Actually,Ultimate Seeker wasn't too bad a poster.Not my type of subject matter,but a good contributer.

She (pheony) had that little red alien avatar at DIF.She was around the days of KOTM,Ciggy,Pheonix1,Cheeb,Ant...don't know her,or remember her post too well.

I just remember the shitfights,the bannings...the old part of the rant room....ROFLMAO,that's how I discovered you crazies.

I come to online,due to the fact,I got a message about corruption and most of the dregs I know in real life are too wrapped in games of their own lives

without nothing interesting to say.You as an online community,know me better than my own family.Sad fucking life I have...

The occultist might as well be brother and sister...although,I won't accept some of their sexual practices.Their light and frequency repulses me,

pure alien vibe they are...and not nice at all.

The Iceberg anaology was brilliant,I might even use that one day and credit the author when I do.  thumbs up 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:51 am

And Tiswas threads about Icke...led me to here.I found infinite Love due to Sean actually.

I just remember Hippy Michaels I am Me naked photo-shoot,he's over friendliness at DIF and shocked to find how

acidic and poisoned he is,just like the rest of us.Shocked,I was disillusioned by him.At first,I thought he was the New Age Jesus,

Nah,just another black souled hippy that the North Coast here seems to breed.Ciggy gets along with him,he'd be to afraid to meet me

due to the anti-police corruption exposes I do and we don't share much,I'm arto-punk and naturally pre-disposed to view hippies with suspicion.

It's the Malcolm McClaren way,but hippies,were punks originally,great music,flew in the face of the establishment,great sex,except they were dirty.

Nice looking place Port Macquarie is.

But not into the people,well,they're not into me.It's over expensive for what it is with the little infrastructure it offers.I like Bonny Hills actually.

Used to stay there a bit.There's some older birds who need servicing from the SlapperDating website...so I could be out that way soon.

rimshot  thumbs up 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 14, 2013 5:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:I spent a bit of time on TZ, so got to know Novum well, tbh I felt let down and quite betrayed by how silent he was during Frog, Pheony and DG's plot to have me extirpated from the forum, he could have supported me when the other moderators began the persecution, stated that the IP's didn't match or whatever, but he was quiet and thus complicit.

Actually,Ultimate Seeker wasn't too bad a poster.Not my type of subject matter,but a good contributer.

She (pheony) had that little red alien avatar at DIF.She was around the days of KOTM,Ciggy,Pheonix1,Cheeb,Ant...don't know her,or remember her post too well.

I just remember the shitfights,the bannings...the old part of the rant room....ROFLMAO,that's how I discovered you crazies.

Bastard,I just realized,ity's the Pheony from DIF is the same as Pheony at Truth Zone.

And no,I don't have a problem with her,I actually quote her post at Circle Jerk and she post interesting threads.

Don't pull me into your shitfight Sod.I mean,you're talking too me,the one you hate the most,exhausted all your avenues have you ?

Now it's back to circle jerk until I find how this Trojan keeps replicating itself...might even ask Novum...toodle-Loo.

Not saying it's you or Snoops...there's smart-arse techies at Sanctum Zone too,but it's one of you...since these days I only

visit forums and Ebay....Tchus.  wave 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:04 pm

And I just banned a Russian IP and instantly got a Malware attack at Circle Kerk,whilst being logged here too.

Yes,I cleaned the PC and upgraded a few of the outdated software,got a bit lazy,sorry about that old chaps.I'll start a new HDD in the next day or two.

So pathetic,others sit and watch someones elses PC for what functions it has.

How do you like endless re-runs of Doctor Who ?

I leave it running but might disconnect the net and sleep it in future.

Cyas later...I don't think I'll visit too often after this.

I got more important things,like await the Attorney General and stuff...settlement time.  lol!  wave  thumbs up 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:35 am

It's happening again, they have another stag in their targets.

I have to say my respect towards Rainbows Jane has increased after reading this thread:

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Survival--Local-Economies--Communities/91338-self-sufficiency.html?start=80

Andyh is such a lousy brained drunk.
"MY view happens to be the scientific consensus viewpoint of thousands of scientists all over the world."

No real surprise to see the drongo squad, Jhad and Dubs dispatched to deal with somebody challenging their deluded belief systems.

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/case-files/91897-man-made-climate-change-warning-contains-doom.html?start=40
Is a thread in which Andy attempts to do exactly the same thing to me as he's doing there to Lonewolf.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:42 am

Here andyh the retarded drunk completely contradicts everything he says in the previous two threads I've posted:

http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Earth-Matters/90919-climate-change.html?start=20

and himself on numerous occasions, the SZ is mass stupidity engaged in constructing the facade of profundity, they should humble themselves and join a good forum like this one to learn the truth.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:39 am

What happened after I posted evidence of the SZ trolls disrupting the self sufficiency thread?
http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/Members-Chat-Area/93600-self-sufficiency-thread.html

Oi decided to delete the thread Very Happy

What a bunch of sanctum bonerz.
Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:26 am

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:37 pm

Oh dear oh dear.

It doesn't pain me in the slightest to recount to you all that I have recently been enjoying viewing the SZ and TZ forums as a Spectator with no small measure of satisfaction.

That was until this evening when I noticed they had been up to their old tired out tricks again.

Banning dissenters by accusing them of being me.

I managed to get a screenshot before the moderators deleted a load of posts from this thread:
http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/93852-david-icke-book-discussion-thread.html?start=100

I just think it shows them in a bad light, when they are doing such good work in opposition to Icke that they start to attack fellow Icke critic who obviously inspired them greatly, namely Guevarista, who after two years still holds a fond place in andyh's wife's memory.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:46 pm

The problem I have is that I was soooooooo enjoying the fact they had found a new boogeyman to be jealous of/hate/spew bile at, namely David Icke, the people's voice, and anyone who supports it, to see them attempt to bring me into some troll war between the SZ and DIF made me slightly irritated to say the least...

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:12 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:Oh dear oh dear.

I managed to get a screenshot before the moderators deleted a load of posts from this thread:
http://sanctumzone.co.uk/forum/General/93852-david-icke-book-discussion-thread.html?start=100

Oh dear indeed  lol! 

This is just an out and out lie... there were NO posts deleted in that thread you shitstirring little fuck  boobies 

Come on now mike... at least fight the good cause without having to resort to elaborations eh  thumbs up
beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:13 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:The problem I have is that I was soooooooo enjoying the fact they had found a new boogeyman to be jealous of/hate/spew bile at, namely David Icke, the people's voice, and anyone who supports it, to see them attempt to bring me into some troll war between the SZ and DIF made me slightly irritated to say the least...

rolf 

beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top