Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:45 pm

P when are you going to realize there is a whole world of pleasure out there, waiting to be had?

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Some observations on the behaviour of plankton in a pressurised container...

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 am

Well I've been watching what's been going on on the SZ recently it's far more entertaining than watching TPV, except when that black girl is on with "the people's health", she is my ideal women, deeply sarcastic, aloof and earth shatteringly beautiful, the last episode was about a fellow who drinks his own piss, I watched the whole thing, I have zero interest in urine therapy and completely forgot absolutely everything the piss drinker said, I spent the whole time entranced by the beautiful host and dreaming of the very tender, loving things I long to do for her.

Anyway, I digress, I have been very impressed with two posters in particular there recently, Bluetackler and Barnfish, they have very patient and polite demeanour and are a real breath of fresh air compared to the usual profanities littering the place (andyh and dubs).

The website is actually currently down while they purge the members list of sympathizers, and the excellent posts and arguments of Barnfish, as he has recently had his freedom of speech revoked and been banned without warning.

"What for?" I hear you ask, well it saddens me to say, not much, far far less than it would take to get banned from the DIF.

Barnfish merely harboured a contrary view to andyh, WUB, Space bandit and the rest of the conspiracy economists there, he had a fluid and current awareness of the things these named fools were referring to and representing, when he showed their erroneous reified concepts for what they are, instead of reassess their personal assumptions, they petitioned and actively pursued the policy of CENSORING HIM.

Beware of those who call everything Fascism, me thinks the plankton doth complain too much.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:15 pm

In case any of the many banned ex members of SZ are interested in an alternative forum, truth-zone.co.uk was actually set up by the owners of SZ after OIOIOI became the moderator and started to stamp all over freedom of expression and free speech there.

Although the irrational fear of outsiders is prevalent there also you will find the general atmosphere far more conducive to free conversation.

Letchworth-Smythe

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:21 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top