QV06 Hijacking Browsers,Short Cut and Homepage Jacking and assorted Trojans

View previous topic View next topic Go down

QV06 Hijacking Browsers,Short Cut and Homepage Jacking and assorted Trojans

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
She's still got the Trojan,for now,might be just removal of one program I've overlooked,but you bastards are teaching me,motherF*ckers,I'm learning and followed some obscure references that led me to the sites needed,Ohhhh...hate you.These little bugs left their tell-tale signs besides lagging the Fook out of the PC.

Especially on shutdown,when a little yellow letters would say Task Bar etc... with the little icon.Now,that thing can tell all your processes,what you've done,sites you read,and it's a forumite...who did this,some programme d/l without permission,I inspect and custom install all downloads,so you don't get annoying search bars,adds popping up,emails.

I get Chinese emails sent to me when I piss someone in particular,all this shit and the programs make the use of the internet so impossible in the end due to all these cross configurations and other crap,you clean and reset IE,only to find the real nasty counter-measure bugs pop up.

OH Delete IE Button after you run all these programs in sequence in sequence,without shutting down and restarting as prompted.

RKill

AdWare Cleaner

Short-Cut Cleaner

Run all these in sequence WITHOUT Re-starting your PC.

Then delete your IE Short Cut....

I made a path from the Program Files on your Boot HDD,accessed through My Computer.

Access Internet Options through Control Panel delete history,Reset Homepage to Google All add-ons are deleted by three programs anyway,but it made the internet near unusable by this time,reset to default and she's a smooth runner again.

with no QV06 Homepage...just Google.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: QV06 Hijacking Browsers,Short Cut and Homepage Jacking and assorted Trojans

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:00 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Oh who was that stunner in the first screen-cap.

It was "The Truth Zone Forum" forumite now mod,Pheony,the same at DIF who I noticed as a red little alien.

I know of her,because I find her articles of most interest at times often quoting a few caps here at Circle Jerk.

And that bastard Sod of Sodlike Productions,who Is JD and Tiswas and 100's of other quickly banned socks,on every forum,tries to drag me into a slagging match about people,that at the time didn't realize,was a part-time reader thereof.

The Question is,How does Sod know,to talk about all the people I read,examples I don't quote,like he can see what I see...and don't give me that Tiswas shit about the Astral Plane

I'll pull myself off and help you Sod for astral contact at a certain time,I bet the first Reppie entity you meet snuffs out your weak pathetic light if it hasn't already and that's the reason it makes you want to be screwed by Icke,up the bum,slapping you on the head as you bark like a dog.

You are Possessed Sod,end of story.

Oh this is Pheonys new avatar.

If she looks as tough as this shot,she can fight my battles for me,carry me when I'm to out of it and when we make sweet love,she can wear a double ended dildoe,screw me in the arse,grabbing my cock and wipe the pre-cum on our lips as we kiss passionately,letting her consume a little of my soul,like the dark vampire shifter I think she is.

If we are born satanic she'd make a great sister...I'd certainly take the submissive route,but have a conscious and turn gay in guilty denial of my hot desires for my now married sister,punishing myself.

Is that screwed up enough for you Sod...

Or does that ring home...it does...you dirty boy.let's talk about your domineering drunken mother,I believe we could resolve a few there,especially the desire to be
rectally penetrated.

Interesting.

Now leave Pheony alone Sod,if I get a few dollars,I might have a nice little nest for the night travelling around Europe in a beat-up Vauxhaul or something.

That's Love.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:01 pm

butt  butt  butt  butt 

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t2357-some-observations-on-the-behaviour-of-plankton-in-a-pressurised-container#34697

Billy Ruben wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:I spent a bit of time on TZ, so got to know Novum well, tbh I felt let down and quite betrayed by how silent he was during Frog, Pheony and DG's plot to have me extirpated from the forum, he could have supported me when the other moderators began the persecution, stated that the IP's didn't match or whatever, but he was quiet and thus complicit.

Pheony to me is like one of those icebergs that sank the titanic cold as Fook with deadly hidden depths, she's one of those submissive aggressive types, you might have said a word out of place three years ago about the size of her arse but eventually when everyone has forgotten about it she'll exact her revenge and you'll be left none the wiser..Like the iceberg too she demands to be paid attention despite the absence of colour or definition.

What do they want is the question I sometimes find myself asking, really what do they want?

Is it to be happy and to have friendly smal talk with people, isn't spending your life anonymously online a long way about it?

Is it freedom or political change, more and more the answer to that is apparently a firm no.

That's why I like Novum even more now,he stays out of it.The Limelady affair,he lost a good mate in me for a while.

He's learnt not to get involved,so there might be an influence in his decisions.I seen the fights at Sanctum Zone and he remained Neutral,even though they tried to drag him in.

He gives them technical support and remains neutral over the DiamondGeezer affair,so I support Novum in that position.He learnt his lesson Sod.

I'd say he didn't want you banned,but pressures and shit to appease Sanctum assertations of the dangers with Socks...what do you think

Actually,Ultimate Seeker wasn't too bad a poster.Not my type of subject matter,but a good contributer.

She (pheony) had that little red alien avatar at DIF.She was around the days of KOTM,Ciggy,Pheonix1,Cheeb,Ant...don't know her,or remember her post too well.

I just remember the shitfights,the bannings...the old part of the rant room....ROFLMAO,that's how I discovered you crazies.

I come to online,due to the fact,I got a message about corruption and most of the dregs I know in real life are too wrapped in games of their own lives

without nothing interesting to say.You as an online community,know me better than my own family.Sad fooking life I have...

The occultist might as well be brother and sister...although,I won't accept some of their sexual practices.Their light and frequency repulses me,

pure alien vibe they are...and not nice at all.

The Iceberg anaology was brilliant,I might even use that one day and credit the author when I do. thumbs up

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Letchworth-Smythe wrote:I spent a bit of time on TZ, so got to know Novum well, tbh I felt let down and quite betrayed by how silent he was during Frog, Pheony and DG's plot to have me extirpated from the forum, he could have supported me when the other moderators began the persecution, stated that the IP's didn't match or whatever, but he was quiet and thus complicit.

Pheony to me is like one of those icebergs that sank the titanic cold as Fook with deadly hidden depths, she's one of those submissive aggressive types, you might have said a word out of place three years ago about the size of her arse but eventually when everyone has forgotten about it she'll exact her revenge and you'll be left none the wiser..Like the iceberg too she demands to be paid attention despite the absence of colour or definition.

What do they want is the question I sometimes find myself asking, really what do they want?

Is it to be happy and to have friendly smal talk with people, isn't spending your life anonymously online a long way about it?

Is it freedom or political change, more and more the answer to that is apparently a firm no.

Actually,Ultimate Seeker wasn't too bad a poster.Not my type of subject matter,but a good contributer.

She (pheony) had that little red alien avatar at DIF.She was around the days of KOTM,Ciggy,Pheonix1,Cheeb,Ant...don't know her,or remember her post too well.

I just remember the shitfights,the bannings...the old part of the rant room....ROFLMAO,that's how I discovered you crazies.

Bastard,I just realized,ity's the Pheony from DIF is the same as Pheony at Truth Zone.

And no,I don't have a problem with her,I actually quote her post at Circle Jerk and she post interesting threads.

Don't pull me into your shitfight Sod.I mean,you're talking too me,the one you hate the most,exhausted all your avenues have you ?

Now it's back to circle jerk until I find how this Trojan keeps replicating itself...might even ask Novum...toodle-Loo.

Not saying it's you or Snoops...there's smart-arse techies at Sanctum Zone too,but it's one of you...since these days I only

visit forums and Ebay....Tchus. wave

Billy Ruben wrote:And I just banned a Russian IP and instantly got a Malware attack at Circle Kerk,whilst being logged here too.

Yes,I cleaned the PC and upgraded a few of the outdated software,got a bit lazy,sorry about that old chaps.I'll start a new HDD in the next day or two.

So pathetic,others sit and watch someones elses PC for what functions it has.

How do you like endless re-runs of Doctor Who ?

I leave it running but might disconnect the net and sleep it in future.

Cyas later...I don't think I'll visit too often after this.

I got more important things,like await the Attorney General and stuff...settlement time. lol! wave thumbs up
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:15 pm

You know what I hate about you Sod,you make enemies of friends,test them,play Lucifer
Jekyl and Hyde.

But you got a thread of absolute ramblings,just to say sorry to Pheony in a way,I had no idea I was part of a plot until later...

Being completely,out of it,smashed,moonbeamed...I don't know why I even logged on or could spell even though the simplicity and

course language employed need not any smithing.

But it's the nature of Sodlike and the nature of you....so this is my reply.

For being a bastard.

cthulhu  cthulhu 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top