Ignore the idiot who calls himself Billy Ruben, and

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ignore the idiot who calls himself Billy Ruben, and

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:37 am

another thing, he does not run this forum he has a shambles of a place that decent, intelligent people will be embrassed to visit. Mentally sick is the man, and accd to him I am Damn'Sod (yet he insults me with anti Indian abuse etc, but I do not give a shit what a pervert thinks)
I cannot understand a single word he is saying, but when I write something loads understand. Billy Ruben is a shitstirrer and he just wants something to think about because he is USELESS offline.
VIVA TAREE POLICE STATION and let us hope that justice is served. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ignore the idiot who calls himself Billy Ruben, and

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:43 am

If this were MY FORUM, I would ban Billy because of his crap and his presence puts a load of. He is like Droike, who thinks Real Life is the Internet, but I wish he suffers in the coming year of 2014, and I wish he pisses of from this forum because his energy is PERVERT. I know the reason why he hates Damn'Sod, and that is because Sod is better looking and more intelligent than he is.

Taree Police is watching you Billy.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:26 am

lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf rolf lmao rolf lmao lmao rolf lmao rolf 
 lmao lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf 

cthulhu 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:02 am

lol! 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:05 am

It's funny how Sod uses his Tiswas account to do all his bitchin' with  thumbs up 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:19 pm

Cigar wrote:It's funny how Sod uses his Tiswas account to do all his bitchin' with  thumbs up 

She called me a peadophile and a pervert.

rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin 

And she wants to give Icke violent anal sex.

Wot,wot,wot ?

The hide of Julian.

Me a peadophile ? I just wanted to give young girls Bass To Mouth.

cthulhu 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:56 am

Still the old chestnut that I am Sod, but anyway it is a lot better than being the RAPIST OF A TEN YEAR OLD GIRL LIKE YOU ARE BILLY. Hey it is none of your business where I am online, got it and hey if you have so much anger towards me and Sod, do it on FaceBook. Oh I remember you have been banned cos you have been stalking underage girls and hey I have loads of online and offline pals, and we all find you pathetic. As for Cigar, yeah you are a real lapdog aren't you
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:21 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Still the old chestnut that I am Sod, but anyway it is a lot better than being the RAPIST OF A TEN YEAR OLD GIRL LIKE YOU ARE BILLY. Hey it is none of your business where I am online, got it and hey if you have so much anger towards me and Sod, do it on FaceBook. Oh I remember you have been banned cos you have been stalking underage girls and hey I have loads of online and offline pals, and we all find you pathetic.  As for Cigar, yeah you are a real lapdog aren't you

cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu 

Just an exception for you maggot head.

1.Cigar is a cool and honest guy and admits he has a condition,unlike you,who split your psychosis into the many online identities playing everyone for a

fucktard.Well,they know now.

2.Remember your filthy vile perverted Grandfather,you know,the one that broke your heart when he carked it and you took all that money he left you,fond memories you

gave him fondling your ball-bag as a kid.That's why he left you money baby Sod...fond,fond memories.And you bought that barge.

Well that dead cunt,God rest his soul,would know more about fondling and Bass To Mouth than any Salville or Cub-Scout leader.

Why don't you get one of Ickes psychics to help you cross over and learn some tips.

Or come to me,I'll help you cross over permanently.

In fact,I might message Gilly at Sanctum Zone and run a thread,Pay for Billys flight there and back...AND I'LL BE MORE THAN GLAD AND WILLING TO DO THE JOB.

NO MORE SOD,TISWAS OR DROIKE ALL IN ONE...HOW'S THAT GRAB YA!!!!!

butt  butt  butt  butt 

NOW F*CK YOU.

satan  adolf 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:47 pm

Like your new sock-puppet at Sanctum Zone.

Basil,it's you TisSod.

Now,why did you have to spoil it ?

Hmmmmm.

As Letchworth,I gave you a chance and you were at your most decent and intelligent.

And it pains me to see,you could be that and if you behaved like that,you'd have a good forum.

But you'd get bored and revert back to the gutter-snipe that you are.

You insulted my niece and twisted a story an ex-friend of mine did and super-imposed it on me.

My niece I adored...you adored your Grandfather,do you see how this works ?.

Still crying into your shirt,like the taste of your own ball-bag ?.It's not nice Sod,not nice at all.

Now what happens when I pull this off and get the cash and make a human centipede out of you and Mr Mercenary.

Mr Mercenary,for being funny on the odd occasion,can be the head....hehehe,eat shit Sod.

Why couldn't you just let me go back to being nice and pacifist,you're no better than the thugs of the police pal.

I could've made this place good.They used to enjoy Ciggy and I having a chat,when it was good and you'd spoil that too.

The forums not about you or me,it was a place to discuss.But you couldn't handle it.

It's too late Sod,the place is full of hate,you pushed me to ruin it.I wanted it closed,when you did,I didn't really give that much of a toss.

Seek help....you need it.

wacky  popcorn 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:49 pm

cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu 

Wanker !!!!

I forgot to say.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Jan 29, 2014 6:32 am

FUCK OFF
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:23 am

Think of me as a sockpuppet of Sod! or Droike if it makes you happy, but what I am worried about is why is a man like you Billy allowed to have internet access? You take forums seriously but I feel that you should take your mental doctor's advice more seriously. Ha Ha Ha, so Cigar is now a bumboy of yours, that is interesting but to be honest with you both, I feel sorry for people with mental illnesses. Type whatever the fuck you like about it, it is all water of a duck's back with me, but Lurkers the real reason why BillyBoy has it in is for Sod is plain and simple.
Billy is Jealous of Damn'Sod because Damn'Sod! is better looking, more intelligent, more taller and Ciggy actually gets on better with him than he does with Billy. Yeah he can do all the shitstirring he wants against me folks, but I am used to having losers fight against me on the Internet LOL. cthulhu  Just to let you know, I am mates with all my occult buddies and we all discuss lots of things together. cthulhu  What I do on the Internet is none of your fucking business, but what I should do Billy is give you a medal cos your presence has scared off Droike LOL. Maybe you are him but hey they love you in Sanctum Zone, why are you not talking to your public over there. One of them (I believe she wears some powerful NHS glasses) finds you sexy, so go for it Billy. It might give you the taste of females who are LEGAL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Breeders - Only in 3's

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:33 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Think of me as a sockpuppet of Sod! or Droike if it makes you happy, but what I am worried about is why is a man like you Billy allowed to have internet access? You take forums seriously but I feel that you should take your mental doctor's advice more seriously. Ha Ha Ha, so Cigar is now a bumboy of yours, that is interesting but to be honest with you both, I feel sorry for people with mental illnesses. Type whatever the fuck you like about it, it is all water of a duck's back with me, but Lurkers the real reason why BillyBoy has it in is for Sod is plain and simple.
Billy is Jealous of Damn'Sod because Damn'Sod! is better looking, more intelligent, more taller and Ciggy actually gets on better with him than he does with Billy. Yeah he can do all the shitstirring he wants against me folks, but I am used to having losers fight against me on the Internet LOL. cthulhu  Just to let you know, I am mates with all my occult buddies and we all discuss lots of things together. cthulhu  What I do on the Internet is none of your fucking business, but what I should do Billy is give you a medal cos your presence has scared off Droike LOL. Maybe you are him but hey they love you in Sanctum Zone, why are you not talking to your public over there. One of them (I believe she wears some powerful NHS glasses) finds you sexy, so go for it Billy. It might give you the taste of females who are LEGAL. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 

1. Cigar is no Bum-Boy.
2.You're Sod-Puppet number one.
3.Ciggy is still a mate,even when he pisses me off...and I forgive him,where others I don't.
4.Sod used to be good looking,if you like lady-bodies and blondes.But having his face mashed in by Chav-Yobbo and a few years on the coke,may have taken it's toll.
5.I don't give a fuck about your occult mates or FaceBook chums,you talk shite and leave no links to prove it.It's just shit talk from TisShite.
6.I have a few mates at Sanctum Zone and a few non-mates,mostly neutrals I've had nothing to do with.I was before their time as you were too.
7.The woman that supposedly likes me,better not be your sock,Lillith FU...I aint putting my cock near someone with that crazed look and very carnivorous teeth.

8.I prefer the older girls and rather roll in the hay with Gilly,whose in her mid-50's,or Psketts near mid 40's than CurtainCat,who might be 22 ?
9.I'm available and horny and suck pussy until they cum three times,until I want my own.So,she can have me any way she wants.
10.Just be clean and consenting without the psycho hubby/boyfriend trying to kill us both,he may join in,IF that's their style.
11.Droike is not scared and that is you.He's just developing a new style to hassle the Handbag.Infiltration is a little tighter,thanks to my stupid big mouth. rolling pin 
12.Go Fuck yourself and prove you're a curry muncher girl,with picture,shoving Icke Book in the chutney chute and I'll believe you and retract my vicious slurs.
13.Do you want to get a room and finally get it over with ?
14.Well ?  dogshag  cowbonk  dizzy 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:47 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Think of me as a sockpuppet of Sod! or Droike if it makes you happy, but what I am worried about is why is a man like you Billy allowed to have internet access? You take forums seriously but I feel that you should take your mental doctor's advice more seriously. Ha Ha Ha, so Cigar is now a bumboy of yours, that is interesting but to be honest with you both, I feel sorry for people with mental illnesses. Type whatever the fuck you like about it, it is all water of a duck's back with me, but Lurkers the real reason why BillyBoy has it in is for Sod is plain and simple.

1. Cigar is no Bum-Boy.
HE IS MY USSEFUL IDIOT, THAT KUNT IS

AND YOU ARE BILLY NOMATES AND A WEIRDO WHO THINKS HE IS SOMEONE HE AIN'T

3.Ciggy is still a mate,even when he pisses me off...and I forgive him,where others I don't.
LOL, HE LAUGHS AT YOU WITH ME, OH I MEANT TO SAY SOD AND HEY WHO ARE YOU FUCKING JESSUS OR SOMETHING

4.Sod used to be good looking,if you like lady-bodies and blondes.But having his face mashed in by Chav-Yobbo and a few years on the coke,may have taken it's toll.
HE IS STILL GETTING THE BIRDS AND HAVING GREAT TIMES, AS FOR YOU THE ONLY SEZ YOU GET IS CYBERSEX AND THE KUINDALINI SNAKE UP YOUR ARSE

5.I don't give a fuck about your occult mates or FaceBook chums,you talk shite and leave no links to prove it.It's just shit talk from TisShite.
YOU SHOULD COS WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU MR JASONCOOK OF TAREE AUSTRALIA, AND HEY WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU LINKS? YOU ARE WORTHLESS

6.I have a few mates at Sanctum Zone and a few non-mates,mostly neutrals I've had nothing to do with.I was before their time as you were too.
WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT SZ, IT IS ONLY A BASTARD FORUM YOU KUNT. GO AND WAVE YOUR COCK ABOUT IN SZ FORUM

7.The woman that supposedly likes me,better not be your sock,Lillith FU...I aint putting my cock near someone with that crazed look and very carnivorous teeth.

IF I WANT COCK I WOULD WANT SOMETHING WHICH HAS GONE INTO SOMETHING LEGAL, AND HEY YOU HAVE NO INCHES

8.I prefer the older girls and rather roll in the hay with Gilly,whose in her mid-50's,or Psketts near mid 40's than CurtainCat,who might be 22 ?
YEAH BUT DO THEY PREFER YOU, OH I FORGOT THEY DO BUT THEY ARE WANTING A ROLL IN THE HAY FOR A FEELING OF CHARITY COS YOU CANNOT GERT IT OFFLINE HEY I HOPE YOU PAY THEM WELL

9.I'm available and horny and suck pussy until they cum three times,until I want my own.So,she can have me any way she wants.
YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE, YOU AFRE SEXMAD COS YOU AIN'T GETTING THE REAL THING, HEY HAVE ME IN THE BARGE INN AND OI WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD TIME

10.Just be clean and consenting without the psycho hubby/boyfriend trying to kill us both,he may join in,IF that's their style.
A THREESOME WITH YOU? WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON

11.Droike is not scared and that is you.He's just developing a new style to hassle the Handbag.Infiltration is a little tighter,thanks to my stupid big mouth. rolling pin 
I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND I WILL GET YOU NEICE TO TESTIFY TO THE COURTS AGAINST YOU, COS YOU TOUCHED HER ASS WHEN 10

12.Go Fuck yourself and prove you're a curry muncher girl,with picture,shoving Icke Book in the chutney chute and I'll believe you and retract my vicious slurs.
CURRY MUNCHER, HEY WHAT A INSULT FROM A NOMARK LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING AND HEY LOADS OF PEOPLE LOVE CURRY GOT IT MUSH, YOU ARE KANGEROO FIJUCKER AND YOU HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THAT

NO NOT WITH YOU BUT I WILL LOCK YOU UP IN SOME MENTAL HOME
 cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu 

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:48 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

1. Cigar is no Bum-Boy.
HE IS MY USSEFUL IDIOT, THAT KUNT IS

AND YOU ARE BILLY NOMATES AND A WEIRDO WHO THINKS HE IS SOMEONE HE AIN'T

LOL, HE LAUGHS AT YOU WITH ME, OH I MEANT TO SAY SOD AND HEY WHO ARE YOU FUCKING JESSUS OR SOMETHING

HE IS STILL GETTING THE BIRDS AND HAVING GREAT TIMES, AS FOR YOU THE ONLY SEZ YOU GET IS CYBERSEX AND THE KUINDALINI SNAKE UP YOUR ARSE

YOU SHOULD COS WE WILL DEAL WITH YOU MR JASONCOOK OF TAREE AUSTRALIA, AND HEY WHY SHOULD I GIVE YOU LINKS? YOU ARE WORTHLESS

WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT SZ, IT IS ONLY A BASTARD FORUM YOU KUNT. GO AND WAVE YOUR COCK ABOUT IN SZ FORUM

IF I WANT COCK I WOULD WANT SOMETHING WHICH HAS GONE INTO SOMETHING LEGAL, AND HEY YOU HAVE NO INCHES

YEAH BUT DO THEY PREFER YOU, OH I FORGOT THEY DO BUT THEY ARE WANTING A ROLL IN THE HAY FOR A FEELING OF CHARITY COS YOU CANNOT GERT IT OFFLINE HEY I HOPE YOU PAY THEM WELL

YOU FILTHY DEGENERATE, YOU AFRE SEXMAD COS YOU AIN'T GETTING THE REAL THING, HEY HAVE ME IN THE BARGE INN AND OI WILL GIVE YOU A GOOD TIME

A THREESOME WITH YOU? WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON

I WILL TAKE YOU TO COURT AND I WILL GET YOU NEICE TO TESTIFY TO THE COURTS AGAINST YOU, COS YOU TOUCHED HER ASS WHEN 10

CURRY MUNCHER, HEY WHAT A INSULT FROM A NOMARK LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING AND HEY LOADS OF PEOPLE LOVE CURRY GOT IT MUSH, YOU ARE KANGEROO FIJUCKER AND YOU HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THAT

NO NOT WITH YOU BUT I WILL LOCK YOU UP IN SOME MENTAL HOME
 cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu 

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top