Julian aka Sod, Droike and Fatty Fatstuff aka Ben Jones?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Julian aka Sod, Droike and Fatty Fatstuff aka Ben Jones?

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:53 am

I have an interesting question so hear me out?

Right, if Julian and Droike are the same person then why is Droike always giving Fatty Fatstuff a hard time on his HPANWO forum?

I mean, correct me if I'm wrong, but Droike has been going on there for years now giving Fatty a hard time but yet Julian aka Sod is good mates with Fatty aka Ben Jones on facebook and I have seen that myself.

I have seen that Ben Jones and Julian are friends on there yet Ben Jones has stated even in his live shows that he's got this guy or a team of people called Droike and Tiswas or whoever and they've got an agenda to take down his forum.  If this is really Julian who is doing this like pretending to be the sock puppet of Tiswas and Droike etc.. etc.. then why are they friends on Facebook?

It's simple really, I personally believe that there's more people involved here and to be fair you'd have to be pretty fucking mad out of your head to pretend to be lots of different people online and also pretty bored at the same time.

I hear lots of crazy things, like people say this and people say that.  Billy has said various things to me, I don't know what to believe really but I do believe there's a few people involved.  If Ben and Julian are such good friends on facebook, that I don't know about because I'm not their friends, but surely they wouldn't be friends if Julian had been doing this all along to Ben and giving him such a hard time to even make him announce that he has a team of trolls or whatever who are trying to take down his forum.  Surely Ben needs to question exactly who is this Julian person he is friends with?

The way I see it there's no real solid evidence to prove anything.  Plus I don't think that anybody is gonna admit to all this after all these years.  I only first heard about all this when I was on Michael's Hippy Infinite Love Shack forum and managed to encounter Droike in the toilet.

Yes it is all very weird, yes we like to believe that Julian is the one who is behind all these sock puppets, maybe he is just that crazy?

I mean it's not exactly all worth losing sleep over at night when you're lying in bed trying to get to sleep and can't help but think about who is behind who etc.. I don't know, that Ciggy character, who to me was a bit of an ass face a while ago, to be fair who exactly is that guy anyway?  I don't know him.  To be fair I don't know any of you, neither do you all know me either.  I mean you can be paranoid about this and that, think certain things but at the end of the day there's no real proof...

Last edited by Cigar on Sat Feb 15, 2014 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Julian aka Sod, Droike and Fatty Fatstuff aka Ben Jones?

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:01 am

I just want to point out btw that I know that Billy and Ciggy were mates back in the day, a while ago, but me and Ciggy we weren't mates.  I'm not trying to diss you Billy by saying this I know you got on.  Sadly me and Ciggy didn't get on and I remember us having our differences apart from the fact that Ciggy had another C!ggy that was even more annoying.  I guess you could say that's fucked up really pretending to be the same person twice.  I have seen it done on other chatrooms before where people copy each other's names to confuse people.

If Billy and Ciggy were friends then fair enough I'm not trying to get in the way of that.  But seriously though why are Ben and Julian friends if they're at each other's throats?
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:05 am

I haven't seen or heard anything of Droike aka John Drake for a while now.  Like where has he gone?  I mean what's going on with all that, he's not on his forum anymore.  The question is yes who exactly is Droike, I don't think we're gonna find that out today.  But yes it's interesting if it's Sod who's really Droike then why does he have it in for Fatty Fattstuff aka Ben Jones and want to troll his forum like thousands of times???

Is all this just a dead end, one way street kind of thing?  I was beginning to enjoy talking to Droike a while ago and now we're here  think 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:59 am

This place has turned into a giant BORE ZONE!!
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mervyn_perving on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:02 pm

we need more billy ruben
mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

Post  beatz on Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:03 pm

mervyn_perving wrote:we need more billy ruben

I'm going to make an educated guess that billy would rather fuck rocks at his own head than pander to anything you require.

You add a whole new meaning to 'sick fuck'.

You sick fuck.
beatz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:56 am

Julian is not me or Droike (he has too much class, intelligence and good looks to be a loser like him) and hey as for me being Julian I will be honoured, it is a hundred times better than being a weirdo like Billy Ruben or a old hasbeen like Droike LOL. Hey loads think I am Droike and to be honest, I am laughing at it cos it shows to me how crap you all are at Remote Viewing.  cthulhu 
Cigar this is Billy shitstirring as per usual and hey my Online pals from FB and other places think he is completely insane, and hey Cigar, you are quite chubby yourself so before you slag off Haggie about his weight please do something about yours. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:21 am

Another thing, on FaceBook I am friends with all those Infinate Love people incld Lyd (who I have found to be interesting and intelligent), and I know from them you have lots of problems Cigar but hey why the JEALOUSY against Haggie and what exactly has Haggie done to you to warrent this much hatred, oh let me guess you mind controller BillyBastard has told you to do this and another thing, I am not a back stabber like Goldy who claims I am Sod/Droike/Whatever because of she has listened to her mindcontroller BillyBastard LOL. Another thing, I know she is abusing me a lot just like she does to Lyd because she is wants to feel important or something (another thing she is not so picture perfect), but let me remind her of something, REMEMBER THE DEATH CURSE ON JADE GOODY.
Yeah accd to Droike, she used me (HOW CAN SOMEONE USE SOMEONE ON THE INTERNET???) but I was more friendly and still am with Eddy and Co, at least they have a mind and we share lots of info and knowledge together, but talking to Lyd and IIAII and dare I say Ciggy on FB has made me realise what cool people they are. cthulhu  As for you Cigar, you believe anything and hey if you are so interested in a conversation why not come to FB and mention what is on your mind, or have you been stopped by you short little runt of a an ugly man BillyBastard
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:43 am

Nobody believes a fucking word of the bullshit and crap you speak Tiswas.  It's sad really nobody knows who you are, you're the most fake person on Sodlike Productions so no wonder they all think you're either Sod or Droike or both.  No wonder because you talk so much crap you fucking confuse the hell out of everybody.  Just what is exactly your game?  I know that you're trying to bait me on here, it's obvious that you are.  Heck my thread wasn't even about you but you've stuck your filthy disgusting nose into this business now when it wasn't wanted.  You complete fucktard Tiswas, either put up or shut up.  The fact is you don't know me, you don't know fuck all about me you idiot.  As for all those who you mention, well they're all fucking ill and stupid.  Do you think I'm gonna lose an ounce of sleep over the threats that you're using?  lol! 

Tiswas is the most complete and utter fake idiot on this whole forum.  Go away and get lost.  Whether you're Droike or not doesn't matter.  If you aren't Droike then good because I hope the real Droike whoever that is comes along and slags you off to high hell you daft stupid fucking bitch.

I know you're trying to bait me but you've got fuck all to use against me so fuck you dipshit.  Talk about some sort of right fucking troll you are.  Fucking troll fucker won't reveal themself because deep down you're a coward and you have to hide behind your computer all the time.

Don't believe a fucking word you say, it's always crap after crap.  Don't believe any of it, you're the most fake person online I've ever encountered.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:49 am

And everything I said above ^ is actually true  lol! 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:45 pm

Okay then Tiswas, you think you know me do you?  Well just because I met this cunt?  Is that why you think you know me?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>https://vimeo.com/86922463<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Obviously you don't fucking know me at all you spanner.  So next time fucking do one  thumbs up

Last edited by Cigar on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 3 times in total
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:01 pm

And for anybody who doesn't know who that is above ^ that's Ant, the dickhead, the founder of Infinite Love Shack forum. He likes to get high most of the time, get pissed and generally do fuck all else apart from come on conspiracy forums all the time. He's a bit like the rest of them @ Infinite Love Shack, they're all the same they're all losers!!! HAHAHA  lmao 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:07 pm

Cigar wrote:Infinite Love Shack, they're all the same they're all losers!!! HAHAHA  lmao 

Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:37 am

Like Droike says Tiswas... you haven't got a pot to piss in  lol! hahahahaha
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:47 am

Cigar, fuck off you are NOTHING and I enjoyed reading those pms from you whilst you were pretending to be Droike's pal. Hey Alex, you are fat yourself aren't you.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Sun Mar 30, 2014 8:24 am

Yes Tiswas, whatever you say Tiswas...

I'm so very fat because I ate your pussy cat hahahahahahahahahaha  lmao 

You live in a fantasy world of your very own, hope you like it there? It sounds like a right laff lol
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:52 am

Hey 0/10 for effort but then again what does one expect from an internet nomark like yourself and hey you need to carry on with your medications. Hey it is wonderful that you click with that madman BillyBoy ain't it.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:16 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Hey 0/10 for effort but then again what does one expect from an internet nomark like yourself and hey you need to carry on with your medications. Hey it is wonderful that you click with that madman BillyBoy ain't it.

Why should I partcipate in any effort towards you anyway Tiswas? You're not worth it. As for another thing you don't know fuck all about medications cos you're not a doctor so fuck you idiot. You're fucking clueless seek some professional advice before you speak next time dummy!  lmao 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:38 am

Excuse me you SonofaBitch Alex (and do not try to be oversmart with me OK, you will be burn out), I know a lot about medications and another thing, I have relatives that are doctors and scientists. Listen here Cigar, before you start mouthing off abuse against me just to remind you my Husband is white in a pure Aryan way got it. You are just a follower of that Peadophile Billy Ruben who has openly admitted to touching up his 10yr niece. Pervert. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Excuse me you SonofaBitch Alex (and do not try to be oversmart with me OK, you will be burn out), I know a lot about medications and another thing, I have relatives that are doctors and scientists. Listen here Cigar, before you start mouthing off abuse against me just to remind you my Husband is white in a pure Aryan way got it. You are just a follower of that Peadophile Billy Ruben who has openly admitted to touching up his 10yr niece. Pervert. cthulhu 

Blah Blah fucking Blah Tiswas you fucking freak!  lmao 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:12 am

Damn'Sod! is right about you, you are mouth and no trousers. Yes I am him too and hey why are they letting you out of the mental hospitals?
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:00 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Damn'Sod! is right about you, you are mouth and no trousers. Yes I am him too and hey why are they letting you out of the mental hospitals?

Sorry but I got bored talking to you after the first 5 minutes. It's just the same usual drivel that comes out of your mouth on repeat. So that's why I went and did something worthwhile instead. Hope you get the point cos it's true. There's much more interesting things in the world than you Tiswas, you might be alright for about 5 minutes of fun but then you get extremely boring and you're about as interesting as watching paint dry. Also as for your certain claims that you make well they're all to be taken with a pinch of salt anyway. It doesn't take somebody with much intelligence to work out that you can just make any sock puppet you want. You do this all the time that's why they think you're Sod cos you and him have the same style it's all free and easy bullshit.

You really think I give a crap about you? Or your so called claims? You could say anything you wanted but I wouldn't believe you. Also you think that me and Droike are some kind of friends? I don't even know Droike, the whole time I was on his forum before I didn't even talk to Droike once via PM and I haven't spoken to you for a long time either on PM probably about 2 years now and counting (not that I would anymore you vermin) because I don't know anything about Droike you like also you keep your identities hidden which in my case at least I have done things and shown things in real life to indicate more about myself which are true like posting pictures of the computers I was building a while ago and also I have even posted a video of talking a very drunk and stoned Ant which is also real and I'm giving away my voice. You haven't given away anything about yourself Tiswas which is why you're oh so very fucking boring and I would rather just go to sleep and not care instead.

Have a nice day Tiswas you fucking muppet  thumbs up 
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ on Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:59 am

She's trying to make out on http://teamdroike.freeforums.org/index.php that you pretended to be my friend on the old forum and gained all sorts of info about me like I'm in prison for a serious crime. If you did tell her that it shows what a gullible cunt it is, if not what a foolish liar.

^^DROIKE^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:29 pm

^^DROIKE^^ wrote:She's trying to make out on http://teamdroike.freeforums.org/index.php that you pretended to be my friend on the old forum and gained all sorts of info about me like I'm in prison for a serious crime.  If you did tell her that it shows what a gullible cunt it is, if not what a foolish liar.

I have no idea what it's talking about. It just talks crap and makes up random shit to attack people with. Like I said I don't know Droike, all I know to me is Droike is somebody who doesn't like Tiswas and that's that. Talk about Tiswas the stirring up shit. No wonder he/she is fucking mad if they follow idiots like that Ben Jones. Ben Jones is a dick and he's full of shit. I laugh when Billy Ruben posts funny posts about Ben Jones and all the shit that goes around these forums saying what a mad cunt he is. Yes definitely I agree whoever Tiswas is, it's a foolish liar, give it any slight bit of information about somebody and it will try and twist the knife as much as possible. Talk about some kind of sick individual. I really am clueless to who this person "Tiswas" is and have been for years. I remember years ago when I knew that Ant guy he said once to me when I mentioned Tiswas, he said "oh no not them!" and sounded fed up of them.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:53 pm

Cigar wrote:
^^DROIKE^^ wrote:She's trying to make out on http://teamdroike.freeforums.org/index.php that you pretended to be my friend on the old forum and gained all sorts of info about me like I'm in prison for a serious crime.  If you did tell her that it shows what a gullible cunt it is, if not what a foolish liar.

I have no idea what it's talking about.  It just talks crap and makes up random shit to attack people with.  Like I said I don't know Droike, all I know to me is Droike is somebody who doesn't like Tiswas and that's that.  Talk about Tiswas the stirring up shit.  No wonder he/she is fucking mad if they follow idiots like that Ben Jones.  Ben Jones is a dick and he's full of shit.  I laugh when Billy Ruben posts funny posts about Ben Jones and all the shit that goes around these forums saying what a mad cunt he is.  Yes definitely I agree whoever Tiswas is, it's a foolish liar, give it any slight bit of information about somebody and it will try and twist the knife as much as possible.  Talk about some kind of sick individual.  I really am clueless to who this person "Tiswas" is and have been for years.  I remember years ago when I knew that Ant guy he said once to me when I mentioned Tiswas, he said "oh no not them!" and sounded fed up of them.

It all seems to make more sense now, I've just been having a casual read of the TeamDroike forum just now, I can see it's obviously just playing a game. This is what it does it doesn't fool anybody whoever it is. I mean there's understanding obviously for paranoia here I can see that. It's because of the lies of Tiswas that people get confused about things where I'm more normal and truthful. I don't hate anybody really but Tiswas is annoying and stupid, I think enough has been said already about Ben Jones he's the piss take of Oxford the way he goes around with his video camera talking shit on youtube. Believe me I had a go at pissing off Ben Jones on youtube a few times it was fun. As for the others, this Sod character, I know nothing about, complete mystery to me whether they're really Tiswas, I really don't know and that's the god's honest truth. Heck it's not me that's making all these characters and sock puppets up.

I personally feel that Billy Ruben, whoever he is also that well maybe he's thinking that Droike, Tiswas and Sod are all the same person? I just don't know really it's not what I'm thinking I'm thinking that everybody is different pretty much. If Tiswas really is a woman who lives on the Isle of Wight with a copper husband and she's half Indian or whatever then maybe this person is just really odd. I just don't know, it does make people think. As far as the person who is Droike, I really don't know them personally. I'm not saying I have anything against the real Droike, it was alright on their forum before. I didn't start slagging anybody off apart from that TrueLilly character who is obviously gone in the head. It was alright on Droike's last forum, I noticed it went down for inactivity, that's totally understandable.

A while ago Tiswas was always sending me messages wanting to be my friend, must have seen me as some kind of easy target somebody to play a game with. I didn't realise just how twisted they really are the Tiswas person. They're the main trouble maker is you ask me, those at IL forum though, they can still get fucked as far as I'm concerned they're all deluded those people. The ones that were best buddies with that Hippy Michael character and all those other crap idiots like Chands or whatever his name was, the guy who wasn't funny I mean.
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top