Do I have to spell it out for you Ruben

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I have to spell it out for you Ruben

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 am

When Sod was impersonating you in my old forum how do you think I was sure it was him and not you? How do you think i know for sure sod and tiswas are different people? I dont just think they are I proved they are. You will just say well you would say that but if you were not such a washed up druggy and used a bit of whats left of your brain you could do it for yourself its fucking simple.

^^DROIKE^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Do I have to spell it out for you Ruben

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:12 pm

^^DROIKE^^ wrote:When Sod was impersonating you in my old forum how do you think I was sure it was him and not you? How do you think i know for sure sod and tiswas are different people? I dont just think they are I proved they are. You will just say well you would say that but if you were not such a washed up druggy and used a bit of whats left of your brain you could do it for yourself its fucking simple.

That's what you do to look credible.

That forum is gone now,not likely one can use it as a reference.

Now tell me,since you're not admin here.

In my profile preferences,I unticked all forum and PM notifications.

Yet you are still able to send me this...And Sod supposedly hates you...so how?

Give it up,I'm not the only one who thinks it,alot of posters at Webanarchy were saying it years before I did.

Run along and go convince them.Why bother trying to get old ground back,all the arguments you bring up at Team Droike have been argued ad nauseum

for years.

This little game only means something to you...everyone grew tired, bored of it.Even your Icke detraction means zot,Icke did more damage to himself than you.

Who cares.All the anti-Icke forums,failed to cover Seans gay marriage...nobody cares,don't you get it,Do I have to spell it out for you ?

It's over...floggin' a dead horse.Re-invent yourself.   cheers  wave 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  ^^DROIKE^^ on Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Your right i give up, anything more than point and click is clearly beyond you. Nothing will convince you your sod, tiswas droike thesis is horse shit and your to dim to be able to prove it to yourself.

^^DROIKE^^

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:21 pm

^^DROIKE^^ wrote:Your right i give up, anything more than point and click is clearly beyond you. Nothing will convince you your sod, tiswas droike thesis is horse shit and your to dim to be able to prove it to yourself.

Not dim...I just couldn't be arsed or give a shit.Now I have to answer your schizophrenic half and be done with it.  wave 

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Apr 16, 2014 6:05 am

Hey Ugliest, prove it to me that I am Sod or Droike but I know that you are just mindgaming and do you know what it doesn't fucking work and hey you need to get some more medication for your afflications. BillyBoy, you are JEALOUS of Sod! cos he is more handsome than you and hey Ciggy thinks of you as just a pest. Another thing, I am going to do what True Lilly has WISELY done with you ignore you because you are mentally sick and another thing, me and plenty of others cannot understand a single word you say. Hey type whatever the fuck you like and hey carry on doing cybersex with the oldwoman OK.

Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top