Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi is wrong thinking you're Droike though Cigar.I can see why you have issues with him.That's upto you both to fix that.

It's not that at all Billy, I just don't like Chand because he is/was a mate of that Ant character and he's a nob head that guy. That guy who I posted in the video before on that thread several weeks ago. I don't have time for anybody is a so called friend of that Ant character because he put one of my mates in hospital by giving him some herbal drugs and it fucked him up. Oh yeah also he broke into his house once and made himself at home. He's a right dick that Ant. I remember years ago they was all talking to each other on Skype on a call. It was a right load of bollocks and besides I don't agree with their drug taking ideas either. Chandrakavi just agrees with whatever those chumps say at Infinite Love shack. I know this one lad who has been to South America recently chasing a high doing that DMT stuff with Leaves or whatever and it nearly killed him the silly idiot he was at death's door. I just think what a fool and he was driven by the ideas of that Ant guy. Ant is an absolute dick and I don't like people who associate with the guy.
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

No Love Lost - Warsaw (Joy Divison)

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:20 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:God story and hey BillyBastardBoy the reason why Sod! keeps you in his forum is because you a JOKE to him and he has reasons for your presence. Hey Cigar, you have forgot to mention that you idol Droike is Sod too LOL but hey why not join Circle Jerk and make it the best forum for the mentally ill.
Cigar the members in the HPANWO FOLLOWERS are not sock puppets and loads tell me to ignore you which is easier said than done but as for Billy, he is weird and I and many cannot understand a single word and hey Sod! is a proper magister like Yours Truly LOL. Just one other thing, Haggie is popular and as for you falling out with him it was because  he was moderating his forum WHICH IS HIS RIGHT.
Oh I talk to Ciggy a lot on FB and he laughs at you Billy and his daughter finds you creepy. You only hate Sod cos he has more sex in a week than you will in a year. Just to let you know Sod is not the only one adept in Psi attacks got it and remember what happened to that Chav Cunt Jade LOL LOL LOL. She was jealous like you are jealous of Sod, and hey why call one of his socks 'Dalit' CurryMuncher'. You are bullshitting as per usual and do you know what, you ain't even worth talking about, and the reason I got rid of the blogpost about you is because you are of no value or importance. Hey Billy, cigar knows that Droike is different than me and Sod LOL



You got rid of it,because you're a coward,no-one was interested,it was poorly written,not even funny and showed more of your gutless pettiness,than showing me up.

I live for the night,I tap you on the shoulder at the Barge Inn.I'll cream you....and you know it.  butt  catfight  whistle 




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:29 am

Cigar wrote:I would say that if there's anybody around here who knows the truth or most of it it's Billy because he has been around for such a long time now and he's managed to work various things out.  Besides it doesn't really matter anyway who's who because at the end of the day it's just a sock puppet so it's not a big deal it's just a bit of fun somebody behind it all.

You're right Billy best not to get suckered in too much really.  I've never really thought that Tiswas is a real person because I mean how silly to say things like she's half Indian or whatever but she lives on the Isle of Wight where all the White or Wight people live  lol!   How daft that is alone.

Plus all this crap about going on about Jade Goody deserved it yet she apologised to everybody about what she said to Shilpa Shetty before she died.  To just go on and on about how much you hate Jade Goody and that she deserved to die of cancer in the end is just rediculous.  Like in other words trying to make out like she's really a woman that's of half Indian heritage.

I mean really Billy I'm glad you're around really because at least you know how to deal with these sock puppets but like you said you probably can't be arsed most of the time I start to feel like that sometimes.  As for all this Droike business well I've no idea who Droike is, I did say that a while ago.  Yes I joined that Team Droike thing the other week.  I'm not that bothered really about what is said, it's all just a bit of fun and I don't even care if Droike has my IP either.  If Droike and Tiswas is really Sod then well that means he must be messed up on the coke to such an extent that he's got serious problems LOL

I did see that picture a while ago on facebook cos he's listed as one of Haggie's friends I noticed.  Like it's not hard to find Haggie on facebook because we all know he's real name cos he goes around telling everybody who he is on youtube etc.. but really I just don't get why he's got it in for Haggie I thought they knew each other or something like they've had meet ups before?

I'm sure that's what they've said before like Haggie has met with both Sod and Goldy also.  Anyway I don't know cos I don't know these people.  Like I said a while ago I don't really have anything against Billy but these other people I don't know them.  I haven't a clue who they are and they don't know me and the only thing they know about me is that I've got a few videos on youtube cos that Prat Chandrakavi posts my videos every now and again but so what?  I don't care.  That's the only thing they know about me really.


He goes on and on about Jade Goody,I don't know who she even was or that she's dead until you blokes talk about it.You just made me aware of the story line,so you see,what

Sod tried to scare me with...means nothing.Kia/Goldy is just another friend Sod lost and blames me for.That's why he goes on about it.I opened her eyes,but that's about it.

To pick on The Fat Controller,I mean,isn't that just pathetic.Really.He's just a big butterball of nothing,why care about it.His forum is the most boring of all.

I only check it to see how long it takes to edit Sods post and ban him.It tells me,Sod knows when he is and isn't there,proving his stalking shit etc.

Piece of shit gets upset cause I won't join Droikes forum and ransom him to post here.He needs me for Sodlike...I don't need him.

I do want to distance myself from the hate.He bought in Spiritual Saint to rile me,cause that's what I'm supposed to do,but refuse,cause the Occultist broke the rules for engagement.

They're going to die after I expose the Police on 4 Corners.I'm going on TV soon.  thumbs up 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 am

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi is wrong thinking you're Droike though Cigar.I can see why you have issues with him.That's upto you both to fix that.

It's not that at all Billy, I just don't like Chand because he is/was a mate of that Ant character and he's a nob head that guy.  That guy who I posted in the video before on that thread several weeks ago.  I don't have time for anybody is a so called friend of that Ant character because he put one of my mates in hospital by giving him some herbal drugs and it fucked him up.  Oh yeah also he broke into his house once and made himself at home.  He's a right dick that Ant.  I remember years ago they was all talking to each other on Skype on a call.  It was a right load of bollocks and besides I don't agree with their drug taking ideas either.  Chandrakavi just agrees with whatever those chumps say at Infinite Love shack.  I know this one lad who has been to South America recently chasing a high doing that DMT stuff with Leaves or whatever and it nearly killed him the silly idiot he was at death's door.  I just think what a fool and he was driven by the ideas of that Ant guy.  Ant is an absolute dick and I don't like people who associate with the guy.



Fuck me dead,I had no idea of the irresponsibility of Ant.What a cross dressing piece of shit.I'm cool if you're anti-drug,I'm pro-drug but talk people out of taking them.

Fuck,I never knew how stupid these online twerps are.Sorry about that mate.I just smoke pot and take pain killers for the Police injuries I got and laugh and make out I'm a state made junkie to shame them.

But I never would do what they did.Shit.I knew a guy who killed three women with heroin.I revenged them.Enough said.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Is True Lilly Dead ? Suzy Ryan of Ballarat

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:39 am

I'm worried True Lilly is dead.I rang her today,to see if she would support me in something against Sod.

Her phone is gone,off the hook and she hasn't been heard from online in two years.

Those polyps might've been malignant after all.    sn vio  whoops 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:52 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi is wrong thinking you're Droike though Cigar.I can see why you have issues with him.That's upto you both to fix that.

It's not that at all Billy, I just don't like Chand because he is/was a mate of that Ant character and he's a nob head that guy.  That guy who I posted in the video before on that thread several weeks ago.  I don't have time for anybody is a so called friend of that Ant character because he put one of my mates in hospital by giving him some herbal drugs and it fucked him up.  Oh yeah also he broke into his house once and made himself at home.  He's a right dick that Ant.  I remember years ago they was all talking to each other on Skype on a call.  It was a right load of bollocks and besides I don't agree with their drug taking ideas either.  Chandrakavi just agrees with whatever those chumps say at Infinite Love shack.  I know this one lad who has been to South America recently chasing a high doing that DMT stuff with Leaves or whatever and it nearly killed him the silly idiot he was at death's door.  I just think what a fool and he was driven by the ideas of that Ant guy.  Ant is an absolute dick and I don't like people who associate with the guy.



Fuck me dead,I had no idea of the irresponsibility of Ant.What a cross dressing piece of shit.I'm cool if you're anti-drug,I'm pro-drug but talk people out of taking them.

Fuck,I never knew how stupid these online twerps are.Sorry about that mate.I just smoke pot and take pain killers for the Police injuries I got and laugh and make out I'm a state made junkie to shame them.

But I never would do what they did.Shit.I knew a guy who killed three women with heroin.I revenged them.Enough said.

Yeah it's true mate, I'm not making it up Ant is bad news. I think Chandrakavi has been misled in some way being friends with the likes of him. All this business, and can I say this is the first I've heard of it since just today, but thinking that I'm really Droike well that's new  lol!  I think Chandrakavi is just lashing out at me now because he doesn't know what else to do he has been mislead for years and mixing with those on Infinite Love Shack forum probably fucked him up I mean I don't know Chandrakavi. It's just somebody who is online and that's all I know this guy that's it. I know he's in Chile and I know that he's old, he has talked to Ant for a long time probably I remember when they were mates but Ant is like that all his mates are online cos really the people who know him like people from his neighbourhood know how much of a wanker he is. So no wonder the Infinite Love forum has failed now and nobody posts on it anymore, it's cos it's a load of crap that's why  lol!  They all turned against me just cause I said Cannabis is bad it seems they love their Cannabis more than they like people or people who go on there and post lol
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:02 am

This guy I know, he is the mate of my mate and he's been mates on and off for a while with Ant.  He went to South America the other week and he did some stuff there and it nearly killed him it was terrible really.  There was Shamans there and everything but it seems like they had tried to poison him or something like that or that they gave him this like DMT thing which is supposed to be the ultimate kind of drug or high or whatever, one of these things where you go and visit Aliens etc.. bit like the Matrix where you go and find out what's really going on like who's behind the inner workings of life etc.. it's all bollocks really it's just you're fucking around with your brain chemistry so much you will believe anything and you'll see some fucked up shit because of the drug you take.

This mate of my mate's, he was literally at death's door, he reacted badly to this drug and he was almost dead.  I saw a picture he sent me one the other day, stood there looking like almost a corpse is what this stuff did to him he looked aweful I was quite shocked and I had to delete the picture because it actually did disturb me quite a bit.  I just can't believe how somebody would want to do that to themselves really such a stupid thing to do.  He just looked like he had a tiny little bit of life left in him his face and head and everything was all swollen and fucked up I mean quite scared really, it was very very bad what these Shamans did to him.

I just like to think that life is a nice gift we are all given so why go and try and spoil it with drugs because drugs will only take life away eventually, you shouldn't need to get high really to feel good you should just feel good anyway if you're healthy that's the way I see it now and I was a drug abuser for many years and I smoked lots of pot and took chemical drugs really I risked my life but it was my foolishness and being young and being influenced by bad friends which I don't have around me anymore because they simply fucked off years ago and left me to it just because I didn't want to play their little drug game with them anymore it's sad to me now.  That Ant character, he's a bad example I have one of his x mates on facebook who hates the guy and thinks he's a wanker cos he knows what he's really like and he even went to first school with the guy so you can't say you know someone more really because he grew up in the neighbourhood for all those years.


Last edited by Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:08 am

That Jade Goody thing Billy, it all happened on Big Brother a few years ago.  It was nothing really.  There was a Bollywood star on Big Brother called Shilper Shetty (You'll have to forgive my spelling with these names) and Jade Goody who was a celebrity.  It was Celebrity Big Brother and they fell out in the house after a few weeks and Jade called her Popadom or whatever it was and they all said it was racist.  She said Shilper Popadom like the name given to Indian food.  So basically Tiswas is saying that Jade Goody deserved to die because she later got cancer which was unfortunate and she wasn't all that old really either.  Tiswas is saying that because Tiswas claims to be this half Indian woman or whatever that Jade Goody deserved to die and it's just another way of being very racist towards whites like that.  Saying that because Jade was racist towards Indian people which she did apologise for being on national TV I don't know how many times and got death threats etc.. well that she deserved to get cancer.  I don't think anybody deserves to get cancer really that's just sick saying that like somebody who is not right in the head like Sod/Tiswas or whatever.
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:15 am

Cigar wrote:This guy I know, he is the mate of my mate and he's been mates on and off for a while with Ant.  He went to South America the other week and he did some stuff there and it nearly killed him it was terrible really.  There was Shamans there and everything but it seems like they had tried to poison him or something like that or that they gave him this like DMT thing which is supposed to be the ultimate kind of drug or high or whatever, one of these things where you go and visit Aliens etc.. bit like the Matrix where you go and find out what's really going on like who's behind the inner workings of life etc.. it's all bollocks really it's just you're fucking around with your brain chemistry so much you will believe anything and you'll see some fucked up shit because of the drug you take.

This mate of my mate's, he was literally at death's door, he reacted badly to this drug and he was almost dead.  I saw a picture he sent me one the other day, stood there looking like almost a corpse is what this stuff did to him he looked aweful I was quite shocked and I had to delete the picture because it actually did disturb me quite a bit.  I just can't believe how somebody would want to do that to themselves really such a stupid thing to do.  He just looked like he had a tiny little bit of life left in him his face and head and everything was all swollen and fucked up I mean quite scared really, it was very very bad what these Shamans did to him.

I just like to think that life is a nice gift we are all given so why go and try and spoil it with drugs because drugs will only take life away eventually, you shouldn't need to get high really to feel good you should just feel good anyway if you're healthy that's the way I see it now and I was a drug abuser for many years and I smoked lots of pop and took chemical drugs really I risked my life but it was my foolishness and being young and being influenced by bad friends which I don't have around me anymore because they simply fucked off years ago and left me to it just because I didn't want to play their little drug game with them anymore it's sad to me now.  That Ant character, he's a bad example I have one of his x mates on facebook who hates the guy and thinks he's a wanker cos he knows what he's really like and he even went to first school with the guy so you can't say you know someone more really because he grew up in the neighbourhood for all those years.



That's the problem with drugs and alcohol,you got to know what you react with and what you gel with.

Alcohol is what nearly kills me,I'm allergic to it.But I can handle lots of marijuana and even heroin,better than booze.In fact,I have.

Tried a little bit of smack in 2013,January,the cops sent one of my ex-friends over,he shot up and I had a taste.Instant on the nod,but couldn't get an erect cock for two weeks.

That's how much of an impact it has.I take tonnes of liver detox pills and in very good shape.I bloat up fat once a fortnight,then shit it out all in one day.

Lost two kilos in one day once,just by shitting.Near two inch round,40-60 cms long...near killed me.Felt great after it.Constipation is the worst side affect.

But two to four glasses of red wine...very rarely,any more than that,I turn yellow,sweat and near die,drowning in my own vomit.

DMT I won't touch until I'm free from the Occultist.It's too risky on the astral fields of the aura,way to risky.

I'm very careful.No more LSD either,same reason.

Best drug of all is adrenaline,live a good life and it's free.  thumbs up 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:30 am

Cigar wrote:That Jade Goody thing Billy, it all happened on Big Brother a few years ago.  It was nothing really.  There was a Bollywood star on Big Brother called Shilper Shetty (You'll have to forgive my spelling with these names) and Jade Goody who was a celebrity.  It was Celebrity Big Brother and they fell out in the house after a few weeks and Jade called her Popadom or whatever it was and they all said it was racist.  She said Shilper Popadom like the name given to Indian food.  So basically Tiswas is saying that Jade Goody deserved to die because she later got cancer which was unfortunate and she wasn't all that old really either.  Tiswas is saying that because Tiswas claims to be this half Indian woman or whatever that Jade Goody deserved to die and it's just another way of being very racist towards whites like that.  Saying that because Jade was racist towards Indian people which she did apologise for being on national TV I don't know how many times and got death threats etc.. well that she deserved to get cancer.  I don't think anybody deserves to get cancer really that's just sick saying that like somebody who is not right in the head like Sod/Tiswas or whatever.


That's right,Sod is sick.And likely to get cancer out of us all due to cocaine abuse,coupled with alcohol,cigarettes,directly or indirect.He's single,the food in blighty is shit

and when he does get it tangling with me,give not a toss or sympathy for it.Alot of people have got wiped out tangling with me,I just don't concentrate on shitbag low levels like him.

I fight occultist and Freemasons and lure them,to their dooms,with what they intend for me.I just let TisSod yap at my heels,like a Chihauha does to a tiger.

If I turn and swipe at it with my claws,it'd fold up shop and never re-open.His insignificance is why I couldn't be bothered.You won't know it when it happens cause he won't admit it.

We know Tiswas is Sod,let's just wait and see if it happens.I don't wish it,I just experiment to find how this system works,lab rat is his best attribute.

A lot of people know I got the "gift"...I just don't abuse it,or use it for pettiness.

We know what a Lowie he is now.Popadam...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...At least she didn't say Punami,,,which means vagina in Indian.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:24 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:That Jade Goody thing Billy, it all happened on Big Brother a few years ago.  It was nothing really.  There was a Bollywood star on Big Brother called Shilper Shetty (You'll have to forgive my spelling with these names) and Jade Goody who was a celebrity.  It was Celebrity Big Brother and they fell out in the house after a few weeks and Jade called her Popadom or whatever it was and they all said it was racist.  She said Shilper Popadom like the name given to Indian food.  So basically Tiswas is saying that Jade Goody deserved to die because she later got cancer which was unfortunate and she wasn't all that old really either.  Tiswas is saying that because Tiswas claims to be this half Indian woman or whatever that Jade Goody deserved to die and it's just another way of being very racist towards whites like that.  Saying that because Jade was racist towards Indian people which she did apologise for being on national TV I don't know how many times and got death threats etc.. well that she deserved to get cancer.  I don't think anybody deserves to get cancer really that's just sick saying that like somebody who is not right in the head like Sod/Tiswas or whatever.


That's right,Sod is sick.And likely to get cancer out of us all due to cocaine abuse,coupled with alcohol,cigarettes,directly or indirect.He's single,the food in blighty is shit

and when he does get it tangling with me,give not a toss or sympathy for it.Alot of people have got wiped out tangling with me,I just don't concentrate on shitbag low levels like him.

I fight occultist and Freemasons and lure them,to their dooms,with what they intend for me.I just let TisSod yap at my heels,like a Chihauha does to a tiger.

If I turn and swipe at it with my claws,it'd fold up shop and never re-open.His insignificance is why I couldn't be bothered.You won't know it when it happens cause he won't admit it.

We know Tiswas is Sod,let's just wait and see if it happens.I don't wish it,I just experiment to find how this system works,lab rat is his best attribute.

A lot of people know I got the "gift"...I just don't abuse it,or use it for pettiness.

We know what a Lowie he is now.Popadam...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL...At least she didn't say Punami,,,which means vagina in Indian.

Here look Billy...

It's Sod and his final last moments...

avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:24 am

Cigar wrote:

Here look Billy...

It's Sod and his final last moments...




You know,modern films absolutely horrify me.

It was Sod that put me onto Serbian Film and Human Centipede,turned me off them.

That was touching,what he said to the bespectacled guy,sounds like he was making amends for what he's done.

Sometimes,I warn people in reverse and make it look like a threat.If he (Sod) topped himself,I would feel guilt.

My partner is dying.Sometimes,I take credit for it,which I didn't do,sometimes,I'm angry with her stubborness.She killed herself off.She has this self destructive aspect.It's in her

inbred genes too.I can't even have sex with her anymore,the skin strips off her.But if I leave,after what she did for me,with those Satanist,the guilt kills me.Yet,she used that to

control me as well.Eats at me every second of the day.I know her job was to bring me down a level or two.Yet,she did so much good too,by using my futile situation.then betrayed me.

It's like she has this schizophrenic curve.I want to love,but just can't trust her anymore.She threatened suicide more than once.

When I get away from her,the world opens up to me.When I'm with her,it closes off again,smothered.When Peyton turned 17,her mind was like mine when I was her age.

I did fall in love with her and tried to avoid it.Four years now and not one hour goes by,that I don't think about her.Can't shake her off.And yeah,she turns me on to.

More than anyone.And she shouldn't,she's my non-blood related niece,23 years younger.And TisSod uses that all the time,it's why I hate him.

But would feel bad if any of my "Stuff" had an effect on him.You got a lot of anger too Cigar.Spose you've had a lot of people poke fun and betray you.

I think you've seen a lot of people be cruel and unjust to each other.The sick bastards take something good and lower you into them.

It's why I hate most people,they're caustic to the soul.It's hard to be an example for others to live by,when one falls a little everyday.

And I don't like people using others against each other,like Sod does,like Sam did with my kids.

If you do and got a soul,you'll live to regret it.Just like some Sanctum Zoners did with Jims/DiamondGeezers death,won't say who.

It's not worth the input and result.If they're guilty,they have to live with that.It's best we don't wish death on others,but FUCK they push the right buttons for it.

I want a clean slate,I spose I spew my bile and get it out,so it doesn't eat away inside.But Sams family,I can't forgive,nor my own.Don't even know if my parents are still

alive,got no idea.But what they did over so many years...it was best I just walked like I did.They don't know me anyway,nor do they care.

Cats are my best friends,so are my teenage children,but they disappoint when they don't think for themselves,but my daughter is the strongest in that department.

Hilarious too.But a lone wolf like me.But I want a clean slate and not responsible for a HUMAN death.Alien/demonic infested/possessed person,I can live with freeing them from torment

,through the vehicle of death...I can live with that.They treat us like cattle anyway.And perform atrocities most high.I'm doing them a favour.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  kavi on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:26 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Chandrakavi is wrong thinking you're Droike though Cigar.I can see why you have issues with him.That's upto you both to fix that.


It's not that at all Billy, I just don't like Chand because he is/was a mate of that Ant character and he's a nob head that guy.  That guy who I posted in the video before on that thread several weeks ago.  I don't have time for anybody is a so called friend of that Ant character because he put one of my mates in hospital by giving him some herbal drugs and it fucked him up.  Oh yeah also he broke into his house once and made himself at home.  He's a right dick that Ant.  I remember years ago they was all talking to each other on Skype on a call.  It was a right load of bollocks and besides I don't agree with their drug taking ideas either.  Chandrakavi just agrees with whatever those chumps say at Infinite Love shack.  I know this one lad who has been to South America recently chasing a high doing that DMT stuff with Leaves or whatever and it nearly killed him the silly idiot he was at death's door.  I just think what a fool and he was driven by the ideas of that Ant guy.  Ant is an absolute dick and I don't like people who associate with the guy.



There is a part of the story Del Monte/Cigar. Is not telling, maybe he conveniently forgot.

Del Monte joined IL VOLUNTARILY, talking wonders of Ant, who he had met personally Many times in UK.
I never met him personally, except on line, (and for some years have lost track of him, last I knew he was in Facebook, and I have never had a FB account I don't like CIABOOK, never have)

Del Monte became very friendly with me, used to chat a lot.  After some time, I asked Ant to put Alex(Del Monte) in Administration.  ant wasn't very sure but fInally did so.

Del monte/Cigar found he didn't know what to do there.  He told me on chat he prefered to go to THE TOILET
OF IL, where the trolls were, mainly JOHN DRAKE, also sometimes Tiswas and others, who talked shit

In the meantime Del Monte/Cigar was found to have a sock account called Faggots In Yer Face, where he spoke
Violently against IL, and all his members, mainly Ant.


Del Monte/Alex/Cigar wrote a post saying a friend had told him to attack  Ant by attaking IL.

There was a policy of not-banning in IL, so. He stayed, but could not be trusted any more.

Del Monte/Alex/Cigar decided to VOLUNTARILY go to The Toilet, betray is, to be a john Drake wannabe, he even started talking like him, he was a JD imitation, a bad one,

After some time of being in THE TOILET WITH THE TROLLS, JD asked him if he was mental, so Del Monte/Cigar said that it was so, he has never hid that from anyone, and I think that's something to be admired  in him.


From the very start I told everyone in IL that I don't do drugs, but everybody should be respected for their decisions, and I told you so, in posts and chat.


I'm glad of the friends I made in IL, but I don t go there as often as I used to.  Did enjoy being there while it lasted,.


There is a saying that goes:  "IF SOMEONE STOPS BEING YOUR FRIEND, HE NEVER WAS TO START WITH."

You were a troll in disguise, pretended to be a good friend, but betrayed everyone.  At least your ídol JD has a good thing about him, he is a troll from the beginning, without masks.  Maybe you ought to learn that from your hero.

If your head has gone scopylancrashlooly again, the fórmula to get it Right is not by going against somebody, just anybody, it is being creative, being positive, that maybe things might be Right for you.

I truly hope you get all Right.

about your death wishes towards me, and being many because I'm still alive, that can ONLY hurt you, not me,
After all it is the law of life, that we all have to leave this world, some before, others later, but hate will do you no good.

I will have no conversations with Mr. Cigar ,won't come out any wiser by doing so.


Last edited by kavi on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

kavi

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:48 pm

Well Chandra,I hope you both work out your differences here.I don't mind the both of you.You already know my reasons for you.Del Monte was cause he was up front about his condition.I never liked Michaels forum myself.It was bad advertising,it should've been called,"Infinite Hate" cause it was.

Or "Universal C*nt" and seeing Michael write all those love poems about David Icke,rivalled TisSods anal desires to be pounded and slapped on the back of the head,while the chutney chute was filled with Ickes Man-Juice.


 rolf  lmao  rolf  lmao  rolf  lmao  rolf  lmao 



I know it doesn't take much for Cigar to lose it or get the wrong idea,but he loathes drug usage and I applaud that,even though I smoke.

Most of the last post where I aired my disappointment,was at Ant and not you.I think you live a clean lifestyle and had nothing to do with DMT or what happened to Cigars friend.

I don't even think it was aimed at you,but the sub-culture and shamanism of the South American continent.What he might not see,what is good for tribals in a jungle,is no way good for white western man,with his hang-ups and issues.

Tribals live in balance with nature and not complicated beings,more spiritually attuned to the Earth.White Culture,is a selfish culture and more likely to eat it's own tail,just like the Masonic symbolism.

Droike's a fucktard and one of many of Sods alters.When his other alter,Tiswas commends me for beating Droike,it's really a LOL at me,because I lowered myself to that cowards level.

Without the sock cover.But we all now know who this shitbag is for real.Sod,or Julian Thomas.

And boy,after all these years,he's copping it back on his own turf...

Mean as I sound,at least the turd copped it for once.  thumbs up 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  kavi on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:28 pm



Billy, I Am not insulting Cigar, he's the one who starts deep insults simply because i'm posting and I'm not dead LOL.


Thanks for your post mate , enjoyed a touch of common sense here.


 thumbs up 

kavi

Posts : 43
Join date : 2013-01-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:54 pm

Chandra and I will be honest with you, I always had a good aura around you and also a small minority of the others but this TisSod scenario is making me so amused in  lots of ways because BillyBoy is so weird but yes I am Sod, but hey I wonder if he does not know this (and I am talking about Fail Monte/Del Cunty) that Droike is a socky too and he is so thick to know it LOL. Hey Cigar you are just a wannabee of JD, and it is embrassing and it does not work at all but what you should do is bring out those archive links so we can see what a fake this Cigar is.
Hey he is in Team Droike forum, but only if he knew LOL, as for you BillyBoy, you are degenerate and the reason True Lilly is not talking to you is because she is wisely ignoring you. And hey the HPANWO followers page has nearly 80 people in it, so Fail Monte go in the page and claim all of us are Socks. Go suck the cock of your Idol Droike and as for BillyBoy, having relationships with nieces is classed as incest. Chandra, you are legend with that remark about Droike and the Moon. That was classic cthulhu Hey the other phoney to watch is that Oldwoman from Swansea and hey BillyBoy, I ain't jealous of your friendship like you are with the friendship between Ciggy and Damn'Sod! oK, my occult pals can deal with you on my behalf and hey the magick is working, it is working. Keep it up BillyBoy
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:23 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Chandra and I will be honest with you, I always had a good aura around you and also a small minority of the others but this TisSod scenario is making me so amused in  lots of ways because BillyBoy is so weird but yes I am Sod, but hey I wonder if he does not know this (and I am talking about Fail Monte/Del Cunty) that Droike is a socky too and he is so thick to know it LOL. Hey Cigar you are just a wannabee of JD, and it is embrassing and it does not work at all but what you should do is bring out those archive links so we can see what a fake this Cigar is.
Hey he is in Team Droike forum, but only if he knew LOL, as for you BillyBoy, you are degenerate and the reason True Lilly is not talking to you is because she is wisely ignoring you. And hey the HPANWO followers page has nearly 80 people in it, so Fail Monte go in the page and claim all of us are Socks. Go suck the cock of your Idol Droike and as for BillyBoy, having relationships with nieces is classed as incest. Chandra, you are legend with that remark about Droike and the Moon. That was classic cthulhu Hey the other phoney to watch is that Oldwoman from Swansea and hey BillyBoy, I ain't jealous of your friendship like you are with the friendship between Ciggy and Damn'Sod! oK, my occult pals can deal with you on my behalf and hey the magick is working, it is working. Keep it up BillyBoy

You said Embrassing, what the hell does that mean?  lmao 

Look here Tiswas, the simple facts are that Billy says you are a sock puppet and that you're Sod. I happen to believe him more than I believe you cos you're the type that's the shit stirrer mostly. Whatever you say to Billy is between you and Billy simple as that. Whatever you say about me though all this business about Droike. Well how the hell am I supposed to know who Droike is. The idea of Droike is to confuse people because we simply don't know this person. But like Billy has said it's you anyway cos you're playing a game here, you're at least 3 different people maybe more probably this Spiritual Saint person also because you are trying to defend yourself here and attack us when it suits you.

I personally don't give a crap about anything that I said at Infinite Love all those years ago. Those people were soon to turn against me on there just because I spoke up about how Cannabis abuse contributed me making me unwell cause I had a mental illness and yes I was totally open about it I'm not bothered it's a fact. I'm not saying either whether it was the drugs because I don't think it was drugs that caused my illness I think it just happened to be quite frank. Besides it doesn't matter I've seen loads of people over the years messing themselves up on drugs, I know what they do myself that's why I spoke up about it through experience but those at Infinite Love couldn't cope with it and didn't like my voice anymore on their crappy little forum so they banished me to the toilet. It was more fun there anyway and yes I did meet Droike there and Tiswas cos that's where they were also. It seemed at first that Droike and Tiswas were banished to the toilet because Hippy Michael aka I_AM_ALL_I_AM couldn't cope with their continued attacks towards the Infinite Love forum because the site was being trolled 24/7 because certain people or Sod in other words (as far as Billy is saying) didn't like what was being said on there and thought it kind of sucked to be honest. I also did think it sucked what was being said on there the more you read it the more you just wanted to troll the place it seemed. So yes I guess that trolling Infinite Love seemed like fun, the reason I made that Maggots in your Face account was because they had banished me to the toilet with my other one.

It does make sense now though that Tiswas you are Droike also because when me and Droike didn't get on a while ago he used to call me Fail Monty and Del Cunty and now you're doing it yourself Tiswas right now, you're using the same attack against me as Droike was doing so you probably are Droike it makes sense what Billy is saying here really he just needs people to listen to him I mean he has like currently like 7,000 something thousand posts here in this forum so I happen to agree that he has a pretty good idea of what's been going on all this time.

It's all just sock puppets after sock puppets. And where is Sod anyway? Exactly he's not here cos he's too busy with his sock puppets instead. If anything Tiswas it was you who was attacking the Infinite Love forum all those years ago and attacking it. I just happened to be there that's all. It's not a big deal you can say whatever insult you want I don't care I just take it all with a pinch of salt anyway. Chandrakavi thought the sun shined out of Ant's arse and that is actually true and I know that Ant is a dickhead. It's just that he didn't know what I knew but fuck it anyway I don't give a shit about that. I'm not interested in whether or not they're still pally pals anymore it's of no interest to me the last time I was speaking to Chandrakavi he got funny with me once because he thought I was gonna go to Droike and tell him all these things he was telling me privately about what he thinks of him.

Talk about stupid the whole thing and what do you expect on a forum anyway? Most forums are run by idiots, there's forums all over the internet with cocky bastards going around spitting at each other and causing shit. Do I care really? Well no the answer is I don't. The best solution really if you want a peaceful life then don't go on any forums full stop cos they're all trouble and as far as that HPANWO one goes it's boring as fuck and that Haggie idiot is boring and he seems to moderate his forum in favour of certain posters which is what he did with me that time he loved it really just wanted to have the extra power above me to ban me and try and upset me as much as he could. I wouldn't personally go back there again cos it sucks and Tiswas is always going on about it but it's crap. Waste of time and it was Tiswas that told me to go there in the first place shouldn't have listened really it was all a shit stir or some kind of plan to get me in there to lure me in so they could attack me more later on down the line.
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:36 pm

It seems here really that Billy Ruben is the only one here these days that you can reason with now.  He's been around for years now, he has been a big part of Sodlike Productions.  You can't reason with many of the others.  He's the only one that doesn't get all nasty towards people unlike Tiswas.  Tiswas is a right shit stirrer and has been for years it's a fact.  When Sod used to post ages ago it wasn't exactly anything to reason with it was more just part of a game with him which is a good idea not to trust the guy.

Yes I have been wondering who Droike is for years, just cos I've been on a couple of forums of Droike's I still don't know him he doesn't say much usually.  I have to agree with Billy he's the only one that's trying to make sense of it all.  Droike has never really been big on words much in the times when I really didn't have to reason to fall out with Droike because he wasn't attacking me.  I have no idea about Droike, it is just a name, at the time I joined his forum a while ago it seemed like a cool idea at the time to go and join his forum because everybody was doing it and that included Billy at one point he was using a socky in there and I could tell it was obvious but probably he used a socky for the reason of having a bit of fun in there.

I'm not the only person who has fallen for this Droike thing anyway, Chandrakavi has been falling for it for years but is he man enough to admit that?  Well probably no he isn't, he told me all about Droike from the start like stay away from him he will only corrupt your mind and take advantage of you at every given opportunity.  He also said did Chands that this was a gossip forum and everything that was said here was said with no intelligence much and that it wasn't anything in the same quality at the Infinite Love forum because he said that the IL forum was full of good people and that really turned out to be so when they all attacked me just cause I said Cannabis is bad  lol!  and it is really, you can't say it's good it's a gateway drug anyway and it makes people wanna get fucked up on other stuff later on down the line.  That Hippy Michael character he loved it when he used his power against me by banning me on IL forum, just exactly the same as Haggie at HPANWO.  They're both as bad them 2, using their power to fuel their own egos.
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:12 pm

You kunt, you absolute knut, you have to take me to court Del Cunty and prove it there that I am Droike and hey I know someone in internet lwa that will back me up. Go on prick name and date, and I will take you, ruben and others to the cleaners.
You are someone I used and I was never a mate of yours you kunt and hey you are my useful idiot.
They put you in the Il bogs cos you were crap to begin with Cunty, and you being mental was just a game for me and hey Alex of Mancahester, if you do not fuck up I will have to take legal action. Hey nice that you were a useful idiot to me and my Team, and as for ruben well he is just a fuckface
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:22 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You kunt, you absolute knut, you have to take me to court Del Cunty and prove it there that I am Droike and hey I know someone in internet lwa that will back me up. Go on prick name and date, and I will take you, ruben and others to the cleaners.
You are someone I used and I was never a mate of yours you kunt and hey you are my useful idiot.
They put you in the Il bogs cos you were crap to begin with Cunty, and you being mental was just a game for me and hey Alex of Mancahester, if you do not fuck up I will have to take legal action. Hey nice that you were a useful idiot to me and my Team, and as for ruben well he is just a fuckface

 rolf  OMG you are such a joke! I'm laughing my head off at you right now hahahahahaha what a loser.
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Beck - Loser

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Chandra and I will be honest with you, I always had a good aura around you and also a small minority of the others but this TisSod scenario is making me so amused in  lots of ways because BillyBoy is so weird but yes I am Sod, but hey I wonder if he does not know this (and I am talking about Fail Monte/Del Cunty) that Droike is a socky too and he is so thick to know it LOL. Hey Cigar you are just a wannabee of JD, and it is embrassing and it does not work at all but what you should do is bring out those archive links so we can see what a fake this Cigar is.
Hey he is in Team Droike forum, but only if he knew LOL, as for you BillyBoy, you are degenerate and the reason True Lilly is not talking to you is because she is wisely ignoring you. And hey the HPANWO followers page has nearly 80 people in it, so Fail Monte go in the page and claim all of us are Socks. Go suck the cock of your Idol Droike and as for BillyBoy, having relationships with nieces is classed as incest. Chandra, you are legend with that remark about Droike and the Moon. That was classic cthulhu Hey the other phoney to watch is that Oldwoman from Swansea and hey BillyBoy, I ain't jealous of your friendship like you are with the friendship between Ciggy and Damn'Sod! oK, my occult pals can deal with you on my behalf and hey the magick is working, it is working. Keep it up BillyBoy


Uh huh   whistle 



Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You kunt, you absolute knut, you have to take me to court Del Cunty and prove it there that I am Droike and hey I know someone in internet lwa that will back me up. Go on prick name and date, and I will take you, ruben and others to the cleaners.
You are someone I used and I was never a mate of yours you kunt and hey you are my useful idiot.
They put you in the Il bogs cos you were crap to begin with Cunty, and you being mental was just a game for me and hey Alex of Mancahester, if you do not fuck up I will have to take legal action. Hey nice that you were a useful idiot to me and my Team, and as for ruben well he is just a fuckface


Court,you want us to take you to court so you take us to the cleaners.  rolf  rolf  rolf  rolf  rolf 


I'm the degenerate...You sell cocaine.Go on Sod,hire your cousin from Israel,the imaginery solicitor you have.

After you threaten to shoot one of your own sock puppets at HPANWO,threaten me here and that blog...and at Webanarchy with "The Astral".

You're a powerless mental case that got their face split level by a bunch of chavs.It's why you whine and bitch about my looks,cause you lost yours and

just look like a cheap arse junkie.Go for it.I got 50 of your IP's leading back to you stalker freak.You got nothing but empty threats when I can fuck you

anytime I feel like.Go on,hire that solicitor,how'd you get the funds...chopping wood you farkin' loser. ROFLMAO  lmao  rolf  cheers  popcorn 




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:46 pm

Like I said,I'm not the only one who KNOWS,not just thinks you're Sod,TisSod.

Let's have a look and see.You want to confess like the good fuckwit Christian you think you were.










Now let's check out this post,it has aspects of Tiswas,Droike and Sod...all in one.










See fuckwit,you want to confess,Sod used to keep all his post counts at 666 then he would change from Sod,To Everybody Loves Sod,To Sod Haus.But when I hexed him

and he got his head stoved in,he changed tactics,cause like all Christ-stains,they're superstitious and thought that would break the hoodoo.No,I just went back against the big boys.



That's the Sod aspect of the post.

Only Droike the moron goes on and on ad nauseum about the moon landings...who gives a shit but him.He hates with intensity that documentary,one of my faves,"A Funny Thing Happened

On The Way To The Moon".LOL  rolf 

Then the Tiswas aspect,like it has psychic talent,no,it doesn't and never will have.I don't want to embarrass the psychic community and will not reveal the secrets,but this fucktard would

get eaten in the astral.It's fair game and has NO spiritual protection.

Some people might not like Ciggy cause his wit has made fool of many,including Icke himself.But he has a sharp mind and can smell a rat easily.Sod's the biggest rat of all.

But Sod worships and admires Ciggys talents,that's why he emulates him with so many sock puppets here and over at Webanarchy.

Ciggy will always have that satisfaction over Sod...forever.Ciggy might piss me off with somethings ,his short sightedness for one,but he has my respect and the only one around that can go

up against me and give me a good run.You,Pfffft....bum fluff.Got no respect for whatsoever.Zilch,lowest common denominator.I know what you do with that cocaine and how you

exploit women.

So Sod,why did your missus piss you off and bring your kids up without you.

Never will I respect you.The eternal maggot.Liar,con artist,drug dealer,scumbag.Fuck off and fuck you...


 thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down 

 cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lily Allen - Fuck You

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:07 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Like I said,I'm not the only one who KNOWS,not just thinks you're Sod,TisSod.

Let's have a look and see.You want to confess like the good fuckwit Christian you think you were.










Now let's check out this post,it has aspects of Tiswas,Droike and Sod...all in one.










See fuckwit,you want to confess,Sod used to keep all his post counts at 666 then he would change from Sod,To Everybody Loves Sod,To Sod Haus.But when I hexed him

and he got his head stoved in,he changed tactics,cause like all Christ-stains,they're superstitious and thought that would break the hoodoo.No,I just went back against the big boys.



That's the Sod aspect of the post.

Only Droike the moron goes on and on ad nauseum about the moon landings...who gives a shit but him.He hates with intensity that documentary,one of my faves,"A Funny Thing Happened

On The Way To The Moon".LOL  rolf 

Then the Tiswas aspect,like it has psychic talent,no,it doesn't and never will have.I don't want to embarrass the psychic community and will not reveal the secrets,but this fucktard would

get eaten in the astral.It's fair game and has NO spiritual protection.

Some people might not like Ciggy cause his wit has made fool of many,including Icke himself.But he has a sharp mind and can smell a rat easily.Sod's the biggest rat of all.

But Sod worships and admires Ciggys talents,that's why he emulates him with so many sock puppets here and over at Webanarchy.

Ciggy will always have that satisfaction over Sod...forever.Ciggy might piss me off with somethings ,his short sightedness for one,but he has my respect and the only one around that can go

up against me and give me a good run.You,Pfffft....bum fluff.Got no respect for whatsoever.Zilch,lowest common denominator.I know what you do with that cocaine and how you

exploit women.

So Sod,why did your missus piss you off and bring your kids up without you.

Never will I respect you.The eternal maggot.Liar,con artist,drug dealer,scumbag.Fuck off and fuck you...


 thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down 

 cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu  cthulhu 














avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Mon Apr 21, 2014 8:58 am

Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Chandra and I will be honest with you, I always had a good aura around you and also a small minority of the others but this TisSod scenario is making me so amused in  lots of ways because BillyBoy is so weird but yes I am Sod, but hey I wonder if he does not know this (and I am talking about Fail Monte/Del Cunty) that Droike is a socky too and he is so thick to know it LOL. Hey Cigar you are just a wannabee of JD, and it is embrassing and it does not work at all but what you should do is bring out those archive links so we can see what a fake this Cigar is.
Hey he is in Team Droike forum, but only if he knew LOL, as for you BillyBoy, you are degenerate and the reason True Lilly is not talking to you is because she is wisely ignoring you. And hey the HPANWO followers page has nearly 80 people in it, so Fail Monte go in the page and claim all of us are Socks. Go suck the cock of your Idol Droike and as for BillyBoy, having relationships with nieces is classed as incest. Chandra, you are legend with that remark about Droike and the Moon. That was classic :cthulhu:Hey the other phoney to watch is that Oldwoman from Swansea and hey BillyBoy, I ain't jealous of your friendship like you are with the friendship between Ciggy and Damn'Sod! oK, my occult pals can deal with you on my behalf and hey the magick is working, it is working. Keep it up BillyBoy

You said Embrassing, what the hell does that mean?  lmao

Look here Tiswas, the simple facts are that Billy says you are a sock puppet and that you're Sod.  I happen to believe him more than I believe you cos you're the type that's the shit stirrer mostly.  Whatever you say to Billy is between you and Billy simple as that.  Whatever you say about me though all this business about Droike.  Well how the hell am I supposed to know who Droike is.  The idea of Droike is to confuse people because we simply don't know this person.  But like Billy has said it's you anyway cos you're playing a game here, you're at least 3 different people maybe more probably this Spiritual Saint person also because you are trying to defend yourself here and attack us when it suits you.

I personally don't give a crap about anything that I said at Infinite Love all those years ago.  Those people were soon to turn against me on there just because I spoke up about how Cannabis abuse contributed me making me unwell cause I had a mental illness and yes I was totally open about it I'm not bothered it's a fact.  I'm not saying either whether it was the drugs because I don't think it was drugs that caused my illness I think it just happened to be quite frank.  Besides it doesn't matter I've seen loads of people over the years messing themselves up on drugs, I know what they do myself that's why I spoke up about it through experience but those at Infinite Love couldn't cope with it and didn't like my voice anymore on their crappy little forum so they banished me to the toilet.  It was more fun there anyway and yes I did meet Droike there and Tiswas cos that's where they were also.  It seemed at first that Droike and Tiswas were banished to the toilet because Hippy Michael aka I_AM_ALL_I_AM couldn't cope with their continued attacks towards the Infinite Love forum because the site was being trolled 24/7 because certain people or Sod in other words (as far as Billy is saying) didn't like what was being said on there and thought it kind of sucked to be honest.  I also did think it sucked what was being said on there the more you read it the more you just wanted to troll the place it seemed.  So yes I guess that trolling Infinite Love seemed like fun, the reason I made that Maggots in your Face account was because they had banished me to the toilet with my other one.

It does make sense now though that Tiswas you are Droike also because when me and Droike didn't get on a while ago he used to call me Fail Monty and Del Cunty and now you're doing it yourself Tiswas right now, you're using the same attack against me as Droike was doing so you probably are Droike it makes sense what Billy is saying here really he just needs people to listen to him I mean he has like currently like 7,000 something thousand posts here in this forum so I happen to agree that he has a pretty good idea of what's been going on all this time.

It's all just sock puppets after sock puppets.  And where is Sod anyway?  Exactly he's not here cos he's too busy with his sock puppets instead.  If anything Tiswas it was you who was attacking the Infinite Love forum all those years ago and attacking it.  I just happened to be there that's all.  It's not a big deal you can say whatever insult you want I don't care I just take it all with a pinch of salt anyway.  Chandrakavi thought the sun shined out of Ant's arse and that is actually true and I know that Ant is a dickhead.  It's just that he didn't know what I knew but fuck it anyway I don't give a shit about that.  I'm not interested in whether or not they're still pally pals anymore it's of no interest to me the last time I was speaking to Chandrakavi he got funny with me once because he thought I was gonna go to Droike and tell him all these things he was telling me privately about what he thinks of him.

Talk about stupid the whole thing and what do you expect on a forum anyway?  Most forums are run by idiots, there's forums all over the internet with cocky bastards going around spitting at each other and causing shit.  Do I care really?  Well no the answer is I don't.  The best solution really if you want a peaceful life then don't go on any forums full stop cos they're all trouble and as far as that HPANWO one goes it's boring as fuck and that Haggie idiot is boring and he seems to moderate his forum in favour of certain posters which is what he did with me that time he loved it really just wanted to have the extra power above me to ban me and try and upset me as much as he could.  I wouldn't personally go back there again cos it sucks and Tiswas is always going on about it but it's crap.  Waste of time and it was Tiswas that told me to go there in the first place shouldn't have listened really it was all a shit stir or some kind of plan to get me in there to lure me in so they could attack me more later on down the line.

Cigar wrote:It seems here really that Billy Ruben is the only one here these days that you can reason with now.  He's been around for years now, he has been a big part of Sodlike Productions.  You can't reason with many of the others.  He's the only one that doesn't get all nasty towards people unlike Tiswas.  Tiswas is a right shit stirrer and has been for years it's a fact.  When Sod used to post ages ago it wasn't exactly anything to reason with it was more just part of a game with him which is a good idea not to trust the guy.

Yes I have been wondering who Droike is for years, just cos I've been on a couple of forums of Droike's I still don't know him he doesn't say much usually.  I have to agree with Billy he's the only one that's trying to make sense of it all.  Droike has never really been big on words much in the times when I really didn't have to reason to fall out with Droike because he wasn't attacking me.  I have no idea about Droike, it is just a name, at the time I joined his forum a while ago it seemed like a cool idea at the time to go and join his forum because everybody was doing it and that included Billy at one point he was using a socky in there and I could tell it was obvious but probably he used a socky for the reason of having a bit of fun in there.

I'm not the only person who has fallen for this Droike thing anyway, Chandrakavi has been falling for it for years but is he man enough to admit that?  Well probably no he isn't, he told me all about Droike from the start like stay away from him he will only corrupt your mind and take advantage of you at every given opportunity.  He also said did Chands that this was a gossip forum and everything that was said here was said with no intelligence much and that it wasn't anything in the same quality at the Infinite Love forum because he said that the IL forum was full of good people and that really turned out to be so when they all attacked me just cause I said Cannabis is bad  lol!  and it is really, you can't say it's good it's a gateway drug anyway and it makes people wanna get fucked up on other stuff later on down the line.  That Hippy Michael character he loved it when he used his power against me by banning me on IL forum, just exactly the same as Haggie at HPANWO.  They're both as bad them 2, using their power to fuel their own egos.

Cigar wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You kunt, you absolute knut, you have to take me to court Del Cunty and prove it there that I am Droike and hey I know someone in internet lwa that will back me up. Go on prick name and date, and I will take you, ruben and others to the cleaners.
You are someone I used and I was never a mate of yours you kunt and hey you are my useful idiot.
They put you in the Il bogs cos you were crap to begin with Cunty, and you being mental was just a game for me and hey Alex of Mancahester, if you do not fuck up I will have to take legal action. Hey nice that you were a useful idiot to me and my Team, and as for ruben well he is just a fuckface

rolf OMG you are such a joke!  I'm laughing my head off at you right now hahahahahaha what a loser.

 

lmao thumbs up
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Cigar on Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:41 am



 lol! 
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Sod is really Tiswas, I've seen it happen right before my eyes

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum