GTA 5

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:16 pm

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Digital Self

Post  Cigar on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:55 am

I wish they'd bring out GTA5 on the PC and then I would buy a copy and play it online myself. Shame really...
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:26 am

BillyBastardBoy, we are all laughing at you in Facebook and I will like to see concrete proof that I am Sod, but to be honest I will rather be him than UGLY you and the ladies in FB told me that you creep them out. You are against Sod! cos he is more intelligent, more goodlooking, more taller, and is a real FIGHTER in a street sense way, and you are against me cos you are a madman who cannot stand the fact that someone (MYSELF) thinks basically nothing of you and hey your attempts of racial abuse against me is pathetic. I am a Jaat Sikh married to a White English Protestant who is Aryan in his looks OK, not a dalit but then again it is difficult to reason with a Madman like yourself, and heyyou have delusions of grandeur haven't you. Oh BTW having sexual relations with a Niece is classed as incest, and if you are going to 'deal' with me I look forward to it, I really am. Your drugs must be playing havoc with your mind. I AIN'T GOING TO CONVERSE WITH YOU OR ANYONE ELSE HERE COS IT IS NOT WORTH IT.
Hey Cigar, why don't you Bugger Billy, cos you love him, and another thing, Chand is absolutely right about you, you are just a JD wannabee but JD is NOTHING. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
And another thing, I ain't making a forum cos I am busy offline and talking online to decent people on the Facebook AND Wizard forum (oh I speak to them and the people like Redhand, Tabs, Ghost, etc), and BILLYBOY, IT IS NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS got it. I wish you can read what we are saying in the HPANWO FOLLOWERS PAGE about you both, but Cigar nice try in flaming me. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:53 am

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:58 am

Last edited by Billy Ruben on Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Cigar on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:28 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:I wish they'd bring out GTA5 on the PC and then I would buy a copy and play it online myself.  Shame really...

They usually do after a year or two,but you'd have to upgrade your o/s from XP to Windows 7 at least.

I even use a logitec controller,set up like the playstation for San Andreas and GTA 4.

But my kids talked me into buying my own PS3 and GTA 5 copy and play with them online so I'll go along with that.

I read one line of Tiswas's shit above,same old,same old repeated argument.

Don't you think Sod sounds old.Street fighter,LOL,he got creamed.Where the cops in Taree tell people to go me with immunity from prosecution.

They even cover up for these peoples crimes,see how I go on 4 Corners with that.

I am running Windows 7 now mate  thumbs up  Have been for a while now, I don't run XP anymore the servers have stopped now updating XP. This all happened a couple of weeks ago now. I'm running a couple of machines these days on Win7 64bit and it's great really, no need for Linux either. I do have a gaming machine but to be honest the graphics cards are going out of date now so really it would be nice to maybe build another machine one day where I can put some newer stuff in. I did upgrade my big machine at some point last year I took out the processor which was the second fastest Core 2 Quad and I bought the fastest Core 2 Quad for it on ebay and I got it quite cheap it wasn't all that easy to get that processor it clocks quite fast I'm thrilled anyway. Sadly though it's an old socket really on that machine so I'd have to start again with a brand new machine but it's early days yet anyway. It would be fab to get GTA5 running on a new machine, I'm not sure though when they'll release it, I mean I would definitely buy it I don't think it would cost all that much. I'm not really into gaming consoles anymore now I wouldn't want a Playstation anymore or an XBox either. I just like to have a good computer and I'm happy as Larry  lol! 

Win7 64bit is great though, I've had lots of fun these last many months installing Win7 in my IT techy job that I do now, it's a well made OS I can't stand Win8 though that was a huge mistake, don't know why somebody would want to buy say a laptop with that Win8 on I mean yuk!
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top