IM A TRUE GENIUS WHO CLAIMED HIS SOUL FUCK TRUTHER FORUMS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

IM A TRUE GENIUS WHO CLAIMED HIS SOUL FUCK TRUTHER FORUMS

Post  mervyn_perving on Sun May 25, 2014 3:09 pm

https://soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp/happy-holiday-2-john-candy-remiRUBEN

NOW LISTEN PUNKS I AM PISSED AT THE TREATMENT MY FORUM ACCOUTS GET
WHO ARE YOU AND CLAIM TO BE A TRUTHER WHO HAS BEEN BUTT HURT BY DAVID ICKE HOW CAN YOU STOP ME POSTING AND EXPECT NLIGHTMENT FROM BACK BITTING THE ICKSTER
AS A MUSIC PRODUCER IS AT THE TOP OF HIS GAME AND ON THE VERGE OF SUCCESS
SEE IVE ALLWAYS FELT INADEQUETE AND NOT GOOD ENOUGH BUT NOT BASED ON SKILLS ON THE FACT THAT MY UNCLE ABUSED ME AT AN EARLY AGE AND MADE ME MASTERBATE IN FRONT OF HIM AND HENCE BECOME A CHRONIC MASTERBATER WHO STUMP HIS PENIS GROWTH
IVE BEEN SEXUAL ACTIVE FROM AN EARLY AGE AND THE FIRST TIME I TOUCHED MY SELF WAS OVER THEN FEELING A PACKET OF CIGARETTES COULD MAKE ME CUM WITHOUT THHE SPERM SOOOOOOOO
THATS WHY GAGA HAD CIGARETTES COVER HER EYES IN A VIDEO TO MAKE FUN OUTTA THE KIDDIES AROUSED BY GAGAS SILLYNESS THATS WHERE FAGGOTS COME FROM FUCKING CUNTS
BILLY RUBEN IM LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF YOU ALL YOU IS RANT LIK YOU HAVE A GIFT NAH I GET LIKE THAT BY EATING MY OWN SHIT AND BEDDING OBESE SINGLE MOTHER ITS SET THE SWITCH FOR THE DOPAMINE TO BE RELEASED
SO BILLY YOU TRIED TO MAKE FUN OF ME BUT YOU REALISE IM NOT A EGOMAINIAC YOU KNOW AM A GENIUS A ONE OFF IVE BEEN ON THE PRODUCTION TRAIL FOR 4 YEARS AND BEEN A DEVELPMENT
IM BORED OF OFFENSIVE STUFF NOW IM GOING ANOTHER ROUTE
MY MOTHER DIED LAST MONTH FROM LUNG CANCER AND MERVYN PERVING WAS A PERSONA DREAMT UP IN A WAY I COULD EXPRESS MY ILL UPBRINGING
COME ON NO ONE HAS THE BALLS TO DO WHAT I DID
THEM FUCKERS SET ME FREE AND UNLOCK THAT HIDDEN GENIUS IN ALL US GENIUNE MALES
EASY JUST GET WORKERS TO LAUGH AND RIDICULE AND YOU SET THE FRANKENSTEIN MONSTER LOOSE
IM A PROBLE TO TRUTH FORUMS AND ITS A JOKE WHO CARES BOUT THE TRUTH MOVEMENT I DONT
IM FREE
DONT WORK DONT HAVE FRIENDS NI BILLY RUBENS IN MY LIFE
PUT IT THIS WAY AM NO ATTENTION SEEKER IM FUCKING PROUD OF MY SKILL MY GIFT WHICH YOU DONT BUY
NO ONE HAS WHAT I HAVE
SO I FIND IT A SHAME IM REKNOWNED COS IM A NICE PERSON GROUNDED BUT LOVES WINDING UP ROBOTS
FUCK WWORDS
SEE I FUCKED A BABY SO SUE ME IM BAD
NEGROES INVENTED RAPE
NAZIS BRRING THEM BACK
WORDS WORDS WORDS WORDS
CALIPSER BOLTED TO MY KNEES MAKE ME GIVE THE TYPICAL KNEEJERK REACTION

MERVYN PERVING THE MOST FEARED AND DEFO THE MOST TALENTED
NOW LETS POWER UP AND ROLE OUT AND GET SOME PRETEENS RUBBING THER HYMEN VER POSTER BIN POSTERS FROM HMV COS IM A ROLE MODEL A PRETEEN NEEDS

mervyn_perving

View user profile http://www.soundcloud.com/the_cosmic_pimp

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top