Good Riddance to BillyBastardBoy!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Good Riddance to BillyBastardBoy!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:23 am

MY MAGICK HAS WORKED cthulhu , and I am seeing his forum even though it is hidden cos I happen to be a secret member with a fake IP address but all I will say to Taree Police is GO GET THE PEADOPHILE AND THE MENACE TO WOMEN.
He lowered the tone of this forum, alongside with those muppets in Sanctum Zone who thought they could change the World but are too stupid to do it, (yeah I am a secret member over there, but do you know what I HATE THE ENERGIES TO THE CRAPHOUSE).  cthulhu 
This forum is a place which maybe dying, but not if I am here to talk the talk but all I will say is that BillyBoy is mentally ill and he is stalking Ciggy's daughter thinking he is something which he is not. BillyBastardBoy is ugly too. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Good Riddance to BillyBastardBoy!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:42 am

How can a GROWN MAN scribble in a toilet wall in Taree Police station (BillyBastardBoy is there because of something to do with not paying Hookers for sex and stalking women etc), Billy Ruben and WebAnarchy LOL. That forum is a load of crap not as good as Everybody Loves David Icke...!!! which is growing daily LOL. And another thing, Ciggy may post some Indian bashing links for my benefit cthulhu , but at least I do not look like an Extra for Cannibal Holocaust like his wife does. cthulhu 

FUCK OFF BILLYBASTARDBOY, FUCK OFF CIGGY, FUCK OFF FERD, FUCK OFF ALL THE SANCTUM ZONE FORUM AND ABOVE ALL BLESS ME FOREVER.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  entrangermercenary1 on Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:42 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:How can a GROWN MAN scribble in a toilet wall in Taree Police station (BillyBastardBoy is there because of something to do with not paying Hookers for sex and stalking women etc), Billy Ruben and WebAnarchy LOL. That forum is a load of crap not as good as Everybody Loves David Icke...!!! which is growing daily LOL. And another thing, Ciggy may post some Indian bashing links for my benefit cthulhu , but at least I do not look like an Extra for Cannibal Holocaust like his wife does. cthulhu 

FUCK OFF BILLYBASTARDBOY, FUCK OFF CIGGY, FUCK OFF FERD, FUCK OFF ALL THE SANCTUM ZONE FORUM AND ABOVE ALL BLESS ME FOREVER.

rolf popcorn 

cheers 

entrangermercenary1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  mrsmcgregor on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:59 am

You go girl!
mrsmcgregor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:40 am

Hey BillyBoy has run away and what I will say is that I HAVE WON and I AM WAITING FOR THE LEGAL ACTION AND THE SETTING UP OF MYSELF, but as an Occultist, he is an Amaetuer and he is not worthy for me to have a flamewar with. The reason is he had some sort of strange sexual fantasies about his OWN 13 YR OLD NEICE and he outed himself to be a Peadophile and one other thing, I hang out with the old occult gang they told me that Billy will NEVER be welcome in any website they have, and the same goes to Sanctum Zone bastards too. cthulhu 
Billy will resort to playground taunts against me but I do not mind, in fact I am happy that I have riled a peodophile and hey all that shitstirring that BillyBastardBoy does is not working. He is still going to be a DEAD MAN, and hey he should look at himself in the mirror before thinking he is something special.
Average looks, average mind and hey could anyone UNDERSTAND a single thing he wrote? I couldn't but then again what do you expect with a junkie cthulhu  He is going to pay and I can see everything he is writing in his craphouse of a forum cos I know how to haxor.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

brainbombs - die you fuck

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I only got one thing to say to you,you fucking stinking maggot scum-bucket.

DIE ! DIE YOU FUCK !!!!

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:05 am

hI Chandra  wave 
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  kavi on Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:23 pm

cheers 
Billy Ruben wrote:
hI Chandra    wave 

Hi friend!

wave Smile

cheers 

kavi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:19 am

fuck off both of you!!! And hey Chandra why are you making friends with a Peado and a madman. cthulhu  Me and all my FB cronies do not understand a single word he is saying and hey BillyBastardBoy does not know that one of my spies is in his forum. cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 am

The reason why this Idiot hates me has got a lot to do with my heritage thumbs up , and all I will say to him is that I have a massive dossier against him and I have spoken to someone who lives in Taree who will beat him up for me. cthulhu 
BillyBastardBoy is rubbish and all my FB pals take the piss out of him, like we do with Droike.  cthulhu 
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:39 pm

Billy wanted a flame war with me and all that ended up was that he was burnt. He is UGLY as sin and he looks like a Police Photofit which is handy for Taree Police Station because he has been known to flash himself in front of young girls and women. I know all about him and his jealousy towards Damn'Sod is soooooooooo obvious. cthulhu
I am watching him and, and for the record, my FB mate may haxor WebAnarchy for a laugh for me.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:15 am

Hey does anyone know this, BillyBastardBoy has cybersex with women who are paid to do it and I have seen him in a RV way. Ciggy laughs at him with Julian in FB and hey Julian has a few sock puppets in his forum and he is watching him very, very carefully. cthulhu
BillyBastardBoy you have flattered me but stating that I am evil, but hey why is your account in the crappy SZ not activated yet, I know why because everybody knows what sort of paedophile you are.
Yeah I am waiting for the action against me, and hey you have underestimated me, and I loved the story about me being Julian. Keep it up, but in future can I be David Icke.
Lady Tis-Shine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:33 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:The reason why this Idiot hates me has got a lot to do with my heritage thumbs up , and all I will say to him is that I have a massive dossier against him and I have spoken to someone who lives in Taree who will beat him up for me. cthulhu 
BillyBastardBoy is rubbish and all my FB pals take the piss out of him, like we do with Droike.  cthulhu 

I hate you cause you're a lying cnut.

A Maggot.

They won't even step foot in the street I live.Happens,they come here where my kids are

I'll kill you.No Questions.I can get a loan,after I show them this...I won't say when.

I'll just rock up.So try it maggot.First thing I'll do is drop you in for dealing.

Then I'll nail you...simples.Push it maggot,go on.Not to mention Forumotion,Microsoft and a host of other

alternatives.I aint afraid to admit it....so try me.

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top