Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Nov 15, 2014 1:36 pm

It seems that Droike has lost in his vendetta against Haggie, and now in his craphouse of a forum he is wanting to flame Cigar/Del Monte because he wants the reptilian energies from within. cthulhu
As for me, NO I WILL NOT DO A FORUM BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH SCUM LIKE BILLY (who is on my ignore list LOL) and I do not want Droike flashing his arse thinking he is intelligent when all he is doing is posting impressive links of NASA fraud and science. cthulhu
Just to let everyone know, Haggie has over 3'000 subscribers in his YouTube page now and another thing, he has lots of mates offline as well as online too. I reckon that Icke is jealous of him and he knows that Haggie will overtake him in popularity one day soon. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Flipper Love Canal (Live)

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:18 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:It seems that Droike has lost in his vendetta against Haggie, and now in his craphouse of a forum he is wanting to flame Cigar/Del Monte because he wants the reptilian energies from within. cthulhu
As for me, NO I WILL NOT DO A FORUM BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERSE WITH SCUM LIKE BILLY (who is on my ignore list LOL) and I do not want Droike flashing his arse thinking he is intelligent when all he is doing is posting impressive links of NASA fraud and science. cthulhu
Just to let everyone know, Haggie has over 3'000 subscribers in his YouTube page now and another thing, he has lots of mates offline as well as online too. I reckon that Icke is jealous of him and he knows that Haggie will overtake him in popularity one day soon. cthulhu



Nothing stopping Cigar coming here.
I'm scum....No,fuck you.
Now that The Fat Controller is your new appointed guru,does he get anal hot tight fitting love with
the slapping on the back of the head while you yelp like a puppy ?
It's only fair.
Pays to be liked by you eh ?








avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:25 pm

Oh and I took care of that "Death God" of yours...



avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:44 am

Even though Billy is on my ignore list, he has just shown everybody that me being Julian is false LOL. We all take the piss out of him in FB and hey great find with that page you advertised by that MJ floon.
You have responded just as I wanted Billy and another thing, you need to go out more LOL. Thanks for knowing what my heritage is but hey how is the trouble you are having with Taree Police Station. Another thing, Ciggy talks to Julian a lot in the FaceBook. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Nov 17, 2014 1:36 pm

Billy, you cannot flame me in any shape or form, another thing else, Me and Julian loved the idea that you thought we were the same people LOL. If you are going to say I am Julian for fuck's sake try not to mention that I am a Dalit OK and just one other thing, YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN and I AM WATCHING YOU VERY, VERY CAREFULLY. Watch it cos you have chosen the wrong person to flame!
It is great to feed off your energies and stop molesting underage girls OK. Yeah go on, do legal action against me because you will not have a leg to stand on OK. I have a big dossier on you and one other thing, you are a laughing stock in my online gang, you cheap little man.
Go on look at those photos of those hot white women on KFed's page (I complained to his bosses about his trollishness LOL), but remember Julian gets Hot White Women in reality. You are only flaming him because you are jealous of him and the reason why you are in Sodlike's is because you make Julian laugh. He is in your forum and you do not know in the slightest. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Even though Billy is on my ignore list, he has just shown everybody that me being Julian is false LOL. We all take the piss out of him in FB and hey great find with that page you advertised by that MJ floon.
You have responded just as I wanted Billy and another thing, you need to go out more LOL. Thanks for knowing what my heritage is but hey how is the trouble you are having with Taree Police Station. Another thing, Ciggy talks to Julian a lot in the FaceBook. cthulhu


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


It was probably you who wrote the fucking thing,that's why you're thanking me for the advertisement.

You're dying as internet cult celebrity,clever way to gather interest,but it's only me who's looking.

Look Sod,find another forum and upset them to the point they want to kill you,like I felt these last four years

on your forum.

Sod,I know it's you.....what did you do with friendships ? How come Tis's pattern is verbatim yours.

It's not what you say,but how you go about it.You have a certain psychological footprint...that's how I beat you.

I know you.....
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Iggy Pop - China Girl

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:24 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Billy, you cannot flame me in any shape or form, another thing else, Me and Julian loved the idea that you thought we were the same people LOL. If you are going to say I am Julian for fuck's sake try not to mention that I am a Dalit OK and just one other thing, YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN and I AM WATCHING YOU VERY, VERY CAREFULLY. Watch it cos you have chosen the wrong person to flame!
It is great to feed off your energies and stop molesting underage girls OK. Yeah go on, do legal action against me because you will not have a leg to stand on OK. I have a big dossier on you and one other thing, you are a laughing stock in my online gang, you cheap little man.
Go on look at those photos of those hot white women on KFed's page (I complained to his bosses about his trollishness LOL), but remember Julian gets Hot White Women in reality. You are only flaming him because you are jealous of him and the reason why you are in Sodlike's is because you make Julian laugh. He is in your forum and you do not know in the slightest. cthulhu



Schizo Tizwuzzle....

What's it going to be ?

1.I can't flame you...

2.I better not Flame you...

Errrrrr....I did say I'm going faggot....but in the meantime...I only do inter-racial.NO WHITES.

So JUles can pull a gin-soaked chav slut....Hooray !

I'm going Chinese....have yellow fever.They're small,petite,tight pussied for small cocked men like me.

Can cook,fuck,clean and don't argue.Now isn't that what marriage is all about ? Those Asian girls have got their shit together.

Man is boss,they are subservient...the only time they open their mouths is to eat their glorious made food,or to receive husbands

ever loving penis.Fuck WHITE corporate bitches....who tie you to a chair and cuckold you with your best mate.White bitches and

their size nine feet....little China Girls feet bandages up...size fours,she can foot my prostate anyday.

Satisfied ?????

Oh,no currymunchers either,bit smelly,dirty and STD positive,like our Tiswas'nt,the twelve year old Temple Prostitute...

But boy she can suck it dry....

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers  







Last edited by Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:27 pm

Was that racist enough for you ????


butt butt butt butt
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:42 pm

Oh...just one more thing Tiswas.

The paint and the way furniture is arranged...how come it's the same as in Julians picture in his apartment ?

Just saying.

And what was this thread about again ?

Oh,Droike flaming Cigar....it was bound to happen,surprized it took that long.

Surprised Cigar didn't turn on him sooner.Poor fucker wrote me all these post and I never answered him.

Must've been about the time,Julian struck up a deal with me and you 10 hours later was back on about under-age girls.

You're really fucked you are.You see,I go for experience.My niece excepted...she's a freak like me,an early developer,

hot and passionate.Enthusiastic.But really Julian,I go for the mothers,always have

...from fourteen on I was like that.

Julian says men over 40,get a bit weird.So,when I come out of the closet,I will chase fat

baldy men who are into conspiracies.Don't know anyone like that do you ????


dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:41 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Even though Billy is on my ignore list. We all take the piss out of him in FB cthulhu




a-huh.

Remember you talking about the great respect your occult buddies have for you and I posted a screen-cap that showed

that this was not the case...you know,you being respected and well liked and all that jazz....

I found some Facebook buddies involved in an intellectual debate with the savant of Sodlike....










https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?id=213226162131941&story_fbid=229760457159305
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:07 am

Droike never goes into his craphouse anymore because it is a DEAD FORUM and another thing, the more he talks against Haggie, the more he is advertising the HPANWO movement.
Droike is too thick to realise this, but to Droike's credit, he does not talk gibberish like that Blocked Madman that is on this forum and I know what Droike is saying. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brainbombs - Street Cleaner

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:28 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Droike never goes into his craphouse anymore because it is a DEAD FORUM and another thing, the more he talks against Haggie, the more he is advertising the HPANWO movement.
Droike is too thick to realise this, but to Droike's credit, he does not talk gibberish like that Blocked Madman that is on this forum and I know what Droike is saying. cthulhu



Block me all you want....you'll still read it and reply.The block only works for logged in

members....otherwise,everybody can see it.Who gives a fuck about droikes or your forum.

You're out of steam,same topics for last six years and nobody is buying it.

You need us to participate and we are not."Be Involved"....involved in what,Following a vapid emptiness that is you

to harass a fat ex-porter.I'd rather go after you...in real life.I want to tap your shoulder at the Barge Inn and say,"come outside".

I get the chance...I'll kill you.No ifs no butts.Country setting with a barge...I could enjoy your screams before I finish you.

I don't stand for what I used too.I want blood.Yours in particular.








avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:41 pm

Julian is looking forward to see you in the Barge Inn cos he can beat you up with one hand tied up behind his back, but as for me, I AM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME and I love the fact that you are flaming me. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
You may think that I am a True Lilly but you are sadly mistaken because I am a totally different kettle of fish and the reason you are in this forum is only because you want attention as per normal. Me, Reiny, Haggie, Anna and the rest of the gang is having a great laugh with your posts against me. Keep em up cos it will be ME who will be taking the legal action OK. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Doors - Ship Of Fools

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:31 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Julian is looking forward to see you in the Barge Inn cos he can beat you up with one hand tied up behind his back, but as for me, I AM WATCHING YOU ALL THE TIME and I love the fact that you are flaming me. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
You may think that I am a True Lilly but you are sadly mistaken because I am a totally different kettle of fish and the reason you are in this forum is only because you want attention as per normal. Me, Reiny, Haggie, Anna and the rest of the gang is having a great laugh with your posts against me. Keep em up cos it will be ME who will be taking the legal action OK. cthulhu


Hmmmph !!!

Got me psychopathic again you little dweeb.

Those people mean nothing to me,probably socks of yours I haven't dug up.

Except for the Fat One.

Legal Action,your country just passed laws that make what you do and stand for a gaolable offence.

We'll see about that cnut.Haggie if he plays his cards right could be sailing in his new barge courteousy of Sod.

But rest assured,he's to thick to seize the opportunity Sod.You're safe...He's fucked in the head and thinks you're his friend.

Me....well,should I test this out of curiosity...oh,and you sell cocaine too.Extra incentive...is that barge,

due to having no deep keel,capable of navigating to the Manning River here in Taree ?.

I'd dig the lifestyle...





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:29 am

Blah De Blah De Blah Fuckwit!!!
You will have the legal action against you cos racial abuse is ILLEGAL online and I have the whole history of your posts as a screen shot OK.
You are A JOKE to all of us and one other thing I will say is that it amuses me that you are flaming me cos you are OUT OF YOUR DEPTH OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN AND I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU IN MY OWN SPECIAL WAY OK, AND YEAH I CAN BE VERY, VERY EVIL OK. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:13 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Blah De Blah De Blah Fuckwit!!!
You will have the legal action against you cos racial abuse is ILLEGAL online and I have the whole history of your posts as a screen shot OK.
You are A JOKE to all of us and one other thing I will say is that it amuses me that you are flaming me cos you are OUT OF YOUR DEPTH OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

YOU WILL BE A DEAD MAN AND I AM GOING TO DEAL WITH YOU IN MY OWN SPECIAL WAY OK, AND YEAH I CAN BE VERY, VERY EVIL OK. cthulhu



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Go fuck yourself dalit crap handler.

Prove the curry.

And I will tell you to your face you smell and can't drive.

Buy some soap and stop bathing in the Ganges.

Dead bodies float in that and your punani will fill with maggots.

There's another screen-shot for you...M'Kay evil one.


cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:12 pm

Wow is that the best you can do for me You Jewish Boy Billy? Yeah if it makes you happy call me a Dalit but it is a hundred times better than being the molester of young girls and women Weirdo.
Hey BillyBastardBoy of the jewish faith, if I were Sod, why am I a Dalit rolf rolf rolf You have lost your argument in every sense of the word and one more thing, you can talk to yourself you Ugly little bastard.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:19 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Wow is that the best you can do for me You Jewish Boy Billy? Yeah if it makes you happy call me a Dalit but it is a hundred times better than being the molester of young girls and women Weirdo.
Hey BillyBastardBoy of the jewish faith, if I were Sod, why am I a Dalit rolf rolf rolf  You have lost your argument in  every sense of the word and one more thing, you can talk to yourself you Ugly little bastard.


Show me your curry pie for fuck sake...

And i'll beat off like Mr Mercenary and heil Cthulhu at the same time.If I become a rabbi,I can has many under-age girls

and you can't do shit,as long as they're not kosher kids,tight arsed arab or some unwanted white chav trailer trash for

human sacrifice.You're just jealous of the level of performance art I can do,being insane and all.

Now show me that scabby punani,prove to me

1.You're not Sod.

2.A Girl

3.An Indian chick at that...and I'll say sorry.

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:12 pm

You wanted to flame me Billy and EVERYBODY knows that I am a woman but if I am Sod, then so be it cos if I were a Bloke I would be glad to be Sod OK, for he has brains, good looks and is his OWN MAN. And another thing, in Hindi the word 'Dalit' is not really an insult, it is just a caste OK and BTW I fight for their rights and I WILL KILL ANYONE WITH A GUN who will upset them OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Cosmic Psychos - Guns Away

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:00 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You wanted to flame me Billy and EVERYBODY knows that I am a woman but if I am Sod, then so be it cos if I were a Bloke I would be glad to be Sod OK, for he has brains, good looks and is his OWN MAN. And another thing, in Hindi the word 'Dalit' is not really an insult, it is just a caste OK and BTW I fight for their rights and I WILL KILL ANYONE WITH A GUN who will upset them OK. cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu



Uh-huh.

I used to have a dalit Doctor,told me about the persecution of his people for their caste and colour from the Aryans up North.

You see,in this country a dalit can be a doctor,but not in Hindu land,so don't give me your bullshit about you standing up

for their rights and shit.You with a gun,LOL,you got to have the training and strength to have any effect cum-splodge.

Last thing you with I'd be afraid of...you'd shoot yourself you histrionic insane chook.You are,mad as a chook with it's head

cut off.You run around every forum spurting blood and really,you're just the biggest fuckwit.A gun...give me head,that's what

you're good for,even though you're a man.And anal,taking it sissy style.If you were a bloke you take it up the arse and many

of us do think that of you Sod.Especially when you say "Well,billy,spit in my arse and fuck me silly".The shitter,it's not really

where I want my cock to be,especially your acidic fetid love tube....Too many a receiver of cocaine cowboys me thinks....










avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:03 pm

There is no such thing as 'Team' Droike, it is dead. thumbs up
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Team Droike is well and truly over!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum