The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:24 pm

He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:27 pm

I am watching him and another thing, the reason why I (and plenty of others) do not respond to this Ugly little man's trolling is because we do not understand a FUCKING WORD he says.
As for Ben Emelyn Jones, he is a NEVERBEEN and he is just waiting for the death of Icke to be the next big thing.

Anyway, I am off and I ain't wasting time with riff-raff and losers that reside in the Sanctum Zone and this place.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Ciggy on Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:13 pm

Pics or it didn't happen. cthulhu

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:16 pm

Well I have been told by someone in Taree, Australia about his perversions and the fact that he is not here, speaks loads of volume.
He has got himself the wrong target LOL and if this Weirdo has died it would be no great loss to mankind. cthulhu
He insulted my heritage and he will pay the price for this, and I have a few more targets on my mind. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  beatz on Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:30 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu


Do you ever actually stop rattling your fucking jaw?

Jesus... roulette

beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:32 pm

BillyBastardBoy is I hope DEAD and I hope he is reborn as a Dalit in India for several lifetimes. Ugly, ugly bastard of a man with a pigfaced g/f and he is against Julian cos he is JEALOUS of him.
I know EVERYTHING about Billy and he thought I was TrueLilly but he was sadly mistaken. cthulhu
I know for a fact that Billy is a JEW and he has shown all the signs of this and he should bother with folk who are lesser than me OK.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:38 pm

I have no apologies at all to that Ugly Bastard and another thing, I have had my AES forum active for a couple of months BUT I have decided to hide all my viewpoints from everyone.
If Billy or any trash from hpanwo bullshit forum turn up, they would be banned immediately. cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat May 09, 2015 7:43 am

It seems that Billy has vanished cos  of what I stated is TRUE and one more thing, even though he has banned my official IP address in his forum, I have lurked with different IP addresses LOL. cthulhu
He is in JAIL FOR CRIMES OF A SEXUAL NATURE and that is why he is not here flashing his arse around thinking he is the big I Am, and getting racial abuse from a madman like him makes me more proud of being an Indian. cthulhu  He is Half Abo (part of the missing link) and a Jew, so what can one expect from the likes of him. I ain't disclosing the Occult forum I am part of because we don't want Peados in it.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:55 pm

http://teamdroike.freeforums.org/seems-that-billyboy-has-vanished-t322.html

Look at Page 2 and you will see this 'handsome' man with his GF, shame she is not in the thread 'My kind of Women' but I am glad Taree Police Station have dealt with him but accd to little Alex, he believes everything Billy says but then again it is the case of Madmen of the World Unite!!! cthulhu

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:59 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu



Fucking idiot,I was gaoled for "use carriage service to menace harass and offend,have a 5 year AVO from Taree Polices clerk Rodney Leonard,got stabbed in gaol with a needle,put in protection with sex offenders,due to the attack and my father is a former gaol warden,which can get you killed and befriended the gaols cat at Junee Prison...I'm known as Cat Man.The cops tried setting me up as a terrorist...I have the interview on DVD....

And you can go fuck yourself.

My computer was falsely taken without warrant,saboutaged with a power surge and using Taree libraries computers,just to rip it up you you manic berk.

No,I didn't give gaol sex,get involved in drugs and kept to myse4lf.

Happy cnut.

You step in NSW Australia and you'd go for a long time,True Lilly included.

So watch what you say on the internets....

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:25 pm

dROIKE wrote:You have it all round your tits again Tiswas.

You claim he is Jewish because he calls himself Ruben, not even the correct Jewish spelling which he did on purpose because he hates Jews just like you do.

So why Billy Ruben, simple, its a bastardization of Bilirubin a blood test done to evaluate damage to the liver caused possibly by drug and or alcohol abuse. Dick head would know about this test because of his and associates substance abuse.

So once again you have taken 2+2 and come up with 5. No wonder the con men fool you so easily, you fool yourself lol.










wHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING SHITE...

IT'S A THOMAS HARRIS QUOTE FROM "SILENCE OF THE LAMBS"...

YOU AINT NO SHERLOCK,THAT'S FOR SURE.

KESTRAL FOR NAVVY...YOUR MUM WAS A SLUT,GET OVER IT.

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:29 pm

YOU ALWAYS HATED THE FACT I KNEW YOU BETTER THAN YOU KNOW ME.

FESS UP AND BE HONEST,YOU HAVE'NT TAKEN A TRICK SINCE 2010.

AND YES,I HAVEN'T LEARNED A THING FROM MY TERM OF IMPRISONMENT,GONNA GO HARDER.

THEY HUSHED IT UP,ALL THE OTHER CASES MADE THE NEWS,I DID IT BEFORE THE STATE ELECTION..ON FUCKING PURPOSE FOR THAT REASON.

I ONLY THREATENED THE PREMIERE OF NSW TO MAKE THE LINDT CAFE SIEGE LOOK LIKE PLAYSCHOOL.

WHOOPS...


whoops  whoops  whoops  whoops

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:31 pm

Ciggy wrote:Pics or it didn't happen.  cthulhu


cheers

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:33 pm

beatz wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu


Do you ever actually stop rattling your fucking jaw?

Jesus... roulette


HEY sweetheart...nice to see a real skirt around here,instead of that transvestite
schmuck.


and the answer to your question is a very obvious and empathic


NO............

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
dROIKE wrote:You have it all round your tits again Tiswas.

You claim he is Jewish because he calls himself Ruben, not even the correct Jewish spelling which he did on purpose because he hates Jews just like you do.

So why Billy Ruben, simple, its a bastardization of Bilirubin a blood test done to evaluate damage to the liver caused possibly by drug and or alcohol abuse. Dick head would know about this test because of his and associates substance abuse.

So once again you have taken 2+2 and come up with 5. No wonder the con men fool you so easily, you fool yourself lol.










wHAT A LOAD OF FUCKING SHITE...

IT'S A THOMAS HARRIS QUOTE FROM "SILENCE OF THE LAMBS"...

YOU AINT NO SHERLOCK,THAT'S FOR SURE.

KESTRAL FOR NAVVY...YOUR MUM WAS A SLUT,GET OVER IT.



And your assertions I'm a jew hater...wrong tardy one.

I love Lou,Lou was a Jew.

And I'd be on a better wicket if I was a jew...and not on the dole cue.

Oh great privileged one.

thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:36 pm

I have some mates who know where you live and they will be paying you a visit! You don't frighten me and in fact, you amuse me!

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:47 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu



Fucking idiot,I was gaoled for "use carriage service to menace harass and offend,have a 5 year AVO from Taree Polices clerk Rodney Leonard,got stabbed in gaol with a needle,put in protection with sex offenders,due to the attack and my father is a former gaol warden,which can get you killed and befriended the gaols cat at Junee Prison...I'm known as Cat Man.The cops tried setting me up as a terrorist...I have the interview on DVD....

And you can go fuck yourself.





My computer was falsely taken without warrant,saboutaged with a power surge and using Taree libraries computers,just to rip it up you you manic berk.

No,I didn't give gaol sex,get involved in drugs and kept to myse4lf.

Happy cnut.

You step in NSW Australia and you'd go for a long time,True Lilly included.

So watch what you say on the internets....

thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down 

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:49 pm

You are HILARIOUS and keep it up for it works in MY OWN FAVOUR. Seeing as you see yourself as a handsome bloke rolf , did you enjoy the gay sex and getting money for your drugs?

Is your Gf alive or dead?

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:12 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:You are HILARIOUS and keep it up for it works in MY OWN FAVOUR. Seeing as you see yourself as a handsome bloke rolf , did you enjoy the gay sex and getting money for your drugs?

Is your Gf alive or dead?


And tedious and monotonous you certainly be.
Same tactic ad nauseum,just reverse what someone says and think it has results.
Einstein once said,use the same methods to gain a different result is the meaning of insanity.
Something along those lines...not verbatim of course.

I'm older,gained a little weight since we last spoke,fast loosing it of course,appealing to women in my age group
and ten years younger and certainly doing...very well.

Back on the detoxins,spirulina and if I can afford it next week a certain multi-vitamin.

Drugs are a no,no for parole...just marijuana of course....and gays are good for hitch-hiking lifts.Even though
I don't put out.

Anything else to bore you with ?.

Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:55 am

beatz wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu


Do you ever actually stop rattling your fucking jaw?

Jesus... roulette

I know who you are, you are Psketti and what happens in the Icke forum is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The REAL reason why Billy is not around!!!

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:20 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum