Talk to Sean Adl on

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Mar 17, 2015 12:18 pm

EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE PAGE...!!!
A nice but very misunderstood man. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Sean Adl knows EVERYTHING about Buddha Icke and I enjoy having long FB conversations with him on the FAceBook. BTw, he NEVER read personal pms, he did not steal money and he was the creator of Icke and gave a pop 'career' to Gareth, who currently is having problems with managing some IT skills to maintain a forum which Sean Adl created and built.
If there was no Sean, we will all be strangers.
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu
All CT will be spoken about and one other thing, Sean is NOT a supporter of Buddha Icke anymore because he was brainwashed like a Moonie in the past! cthulhu
Sean's forum will be a 100xs better than crappy Sanctum Zone and one more thing, loads of the FB crowd will be there. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:57 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu
All CT will be spoken about and one other thing, Sean is NOT a supporter of Buddha Icke anymore because he was brainwashed like a Moonie in the past! cthulhu
Sean's forum will be a 100xs better than crappy Sanctum Zone and one more thing, loads of the FB crowd will be there. cthulhu


Now the piss-poor attempt to drag beatz into this nowhere thread...LOL,so transparent,
you insult her with amateurish application.

Please...just stop.Sean ...well,he just has no credibility.And how dare he rip off Matt Smiths dress style from Doctor Who for UK's first official gay marriage.

Should've been studs and leather,with gerbils on leashes...that gay club on The Blues Brothers movie...

fuck,can't think of its name...not the Blue Oyster Cult,that was a band,trying to think.... thinking hmm
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Ciggy on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE PAGE...!!!
A nice but very misunderstood man. cthulhu

Distancing himself from the Mullet has done him wonders. He's a real journalist now. thumbs up
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  beatz on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:21 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu
All CT will be spoken about and one other thing, Sean is NOT a supporter of Buddha Icke anymore because he was brainwashed like a Moonie in the past! cthulhu
Sean's forum will be a 100xs better than crappy Sanctum Zone and one more thing, loads of the FB crowd will be there. cthulhu


[b][color=#ff3333]Now the piss-poor attempt to drag beatz into this nowhere thread...LOL,so transparent,
you insult her with amateurish application.


tiphat

Although I'm surprised she has time to mention anyone else at all what with her everlasting fixation on yourself.
Poor girl must be worn out.
avatar
beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  beatz on Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:23 am

Ciggy wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:EVERYBODY LOVES DAVID ICKE PAGE...!!!
A nice but very misunderstood man. cthulhu

Distancing himself from the Mullet has done him wonders.  He's a real journalist now.  thumbs up



I read that as "he's still a cunt now".
avatar
beatz

Posts : 98
Join date : 2013-05-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:57 pm

beatz wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Lady Tis-Shine wrote:Sean will make a forum in future soon and this will be in the same format as the DiF. cthulhu
All CT will be spoken about and one other thing, Sean is NOT a supporter of Buddha Icke anymore because he was brainwashed like a Moonie in the past! cthulhu
Sean's forum will be a 100xs better than crappy Sanctum Zone and one more thing, loads of the FB crowd will be there. cthulhu


[color=#ff3333]Now the piss-poor attempt to drag beatz into this nowhere thread...LOL,so transparent,
you insult her with amateurish application.


tiphat

Although I'm surprised she has time to mention anyone else at all what with her everlasting fixation on yourself.
Poor girl must be worn out.



[b]There's a thread by Kia at HPANWO forum where she kind of comically come to the same conclusion.I mean if I was really hard-up and had a gram up my nose,maybe I could get a hard-on by proxy and let it blow me,if I close my eyes and think of...PJ Harvey.All for the purpose of helping this guy finally get over my uber-coolness.

I don't know,I have that certain...special something I can't quite put my finger on...

wacky dizzy
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Talk to Sean Adl on

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum