Careful What You Say on The Internetz

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:00 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:He has been JAILED for a long time for sexual crimes against women, and the evidence against him was absolutely TRUE!!!
Billy is just a cheap Troll who is desperate for attention like his Brother Jew Droike and to be honest, it does not work with me and I know some offline folk in Taree, Australia who would pay him and his family a nice little visit.
Ugly, cheap little man and another thing, Julian has EVERY right to moderate and edit this forum OK. cthulhu



Fucking idiot,I was gaoled for "use carriage service to menace harass and offend",have a 5 year AVO from Taree Polices clerk Rodney Leonard,got stabbed in gaol with a needle,put in protection with sex offenders,due to the attack and my father is a former gaol warden,which can get you killed and befriended the gaols cat at Junee Prison...I'm known as Cat Man.The cops tried setting me up as a terrorist...I have the interview on DVD....

And you can go fuck yourself.

My computer was falsely taken without warrant,saboutaged with a power surge and using Taree libraries computers,just to rip it up you you manic berk.

No,I didn't give gaol sex,get involved in drugs and kept to myse4lf.

Happy cnut.

You step in NSW Australia and you'd go for a long time,True Lilly included.

So watch what you say on the internets....

thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down  thumbs down 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

David Bowie _ It Aint Easy

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:07 pm

And think yourself lucky you slimey piece of shit,you got the scoop,I can't access Ciggys or my forum now,forgot the password and I lost my email address from not paying the bills.

Heaps in debt,just got back from the Samaritans for lousy food vouchers,living in a fucking caravan park,not allowed to play music to a respectable volume and betrayed once again by my ratfink ex-partner.

But department of housing did approve a house for me in Batemans Bay three months from now.

So...not all is bad...just need a new cat...and maybe a chicken,can't stand supermarket eggs,ever tried separating the volks for a pavlova or soufflé ?...good luck to you.

Oh...and I hate the world too,but it's good to be out of gaol.No drugs for seven months,parole and all that.

Even stopped the cigarettes for three months.

Wasn't easy though...


rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Use carriage service to menace/David Bowie-Big Brother

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:31 pm

Can't go to deep into it now,but next week,I'll scan the evidence and post it online what my crimes were,the cowardice of the Police and NSW Baird government and why it was covered up and not revealed on the media channels when far less cases made national news.

The state election did come into play about that.


Used to have a lot of fun burning Sod (AKA Tiswas/Droike) and True Lilly for the putrid little creeps that they are.
But those days are over and have to be more modest...these laws will extend to the UK as well,if not the USA where I expect it will be met with more opposition.

Australians are to lazy to band together and resist government oppression.

You get a little resistance from the militant Islamic communities,but what they stand for,isn't my direction
even though gaol is a recruitment bed for them.You'd be amazed how many white Australians become Islamic,Buddhist and born again in gaol.The peadophiles usually adopted Christianity.

They didn't have scientology or Raelian for me though,but did find a copy of Richard Hoaglands "Dark Moon" and L.R. Hubbards "Dianetics".The light was so bad,it took me a month to read 60 pages of Joseph Conrads "Heart Of Darkness"...Unless my sight is finally going.Seem to need reading glasses now,I can't make out the numbers on the library card.

But,hate what you might about these internet characters...there's fast coming a time,where you won't even have the right to be offended by them....

this might sound crazy,but don't you have the free-speech right to be offended and return in kind verbal dribble for entertainment sake ?.

You might miss it if it's taken from you.Soon you won't be able to call officials corrupt or brain eating reptilians...

isn't that worth fighting for ?.

Think about it...





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Cigar on Thu Oct 15, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi Billy thumbs up

Tiswas is still smoking crack as usual lol!

Glad you're back, I see that Droike's forum has gone down now, last few days been having problems trying to get on it.  No idea what's happening.  Did you see the very good thread I wrote on there entitled Tiswas Farmer Palmer? lmao   All about Tiswas it was a complete piss take, scardey cat Tiswas daren't even post on that thread, I think I embarrassed it to breaking point thumbs up lol!
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Fri Oct 16, 2015 5:42 am

The reason that I did not respond to that thread is because you are NOTHING and you have no wit at all. I also noticed that your Mother Droike did not respond often to you in that forum. rolf
Oh I did a lovely thread about Billy in that forum but I feel sorry for his GF who never appeared in that 'My Kind of Girl's' thread in his own hovel and it is hilarious they are taking the piss out of him in SZ forum. thumbs up
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Cigar on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:06 am

The reason why you didn't post on that thread is cos I owned your bitch ass on it lol! lmao
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Cigar on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:07 am

Cigar wrote:The reason why you didn't post on that thread is cos I owned your bitch ass on it lol! lmao

Still spreading your muck lies around the forums I see Tiswas? How is the farming going? You're sure good at driving that tractor lol!
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Cigar on Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:11 am

Cigar wrote:
Cigar wrote:The reason why you didn't post on that thread is cos I owned your bitch ass on it lol! lmao

Still spreading your muck lies around the forums I see Tiswas?  How is the farming going?  You're sure good at driving that tractor lol!

At least 300 people say they read that thread, that's quite a lot really. I'm sure a few people have a laugh over it, like I've said before the laugh was at your expense. I mean you are a complete and utter joke on the internet, nobody takes you serious not even Goldy and you even insulted her recently for having sock puppets and winding you up. See nobody takes you seriously might as well pack your bags up and call it a day you can only hurt your pride even further lmao
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Cigar on Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Hey Tiswas...



Fuck you dickhead! lol!
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:20 pm

Cigar wrote:Hi Billy thumbs up

Tiswas is still smoking crack as usual lol!

Glad you're back, I see that Droike's forum has gone down now, last few days been having problems trying to get on it.  No idea what's happening.  Did you see the very good thread I wrote on there entitled Tiswas Farmer Palmer? lmao   All about Tiswas it was a complete piss take, scardey cat Tiswas daren't even post on that thread, I think I embarrassed it to breaking point thumbs up lol!


Hey Cigar,I try to read Droikes forum from this library PC,but it's too slow to load up and believe it or not,they use pre-historic Windows 98 here,I don't even know how to use screen-capture,it gives four fucking options I have no idea what to bloody do.

I'll try and suss it out if TisDroikeSod puts it back up again.

LOL,wish I did,seeing the Tis crumble is very pleasing to the eye.

She/Him insist I've had gaol sex....cracks me up,and not in the break virgin bumhole sense either.

I only got twenty minutes before the library closes,so I'lll answer what I can,then hope to be back tomorrow.

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:23 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:The reason that I did not respond to that thread is because you are  NOTHING and you have no wit at all. I also noticed that your Mother Droike did not respond often to you in that forum. rolf
Oh I did a lovely thread about Billy in that forum but I feel sorry for his GF who never appeared in that 'My Kind of Girl's' thread in his own hovel and it is hilarious they are taking the piss out of him in SZ forum. thumbs up


Screen-caps for fucks sake or it didn't happen.

Me going to gaol proves I'm a bonafide whistleblower now...or just genuine nutter.

Bit of both I thinks...


butt butt butt butt
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lou Reed - Vicious

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:27 pm

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:T
Oh I did a lovely thread about Billy in that forum but I feel sorry for his GF who never appeared in that 'My Kind of Girl's' thread in his own hovel  


Well Sod,even you look better in transvestite form than her....
Don't bat off to that...and we won't be swapping spit in some mens toilets either...
cocaine or none...

Bitch,usual below the belt blow you dealt.

catfight  sissies





avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Ciggy on Sun Feb 14, 2016 8:01 pm

Fuck sake, gaol for trolling? It's past time Ladyboy JizzWasn't gets into the nick for that. I got the perfect screenshot for evidence in that case!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

"She" has also made terroristic threats against your person, Billy. I can have "her" put away for years.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Thu Feb 18, 2016 9:26 am

Who cares what FatBloke Ciggy says, he can think whoever I like but as for Billy all I would say is this:
Hello you Molester/Pervert and stop being so self hating to your JEWISH roots. And if you want to flame me, stop getting your Mum Kia/Lexi to do this and that Fat Bloke Ciggy to do this. In fact, if he persists in getting my personal details, I will give him the WRONG DETAILS. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Ciggy on Fri Feb 19, 2016 7:52 pm

"I have my connections, and that Billy will have to watch him back in future. As for you Francis, I know exactly where you work and where you live"

Off to gaol ye go there shitwasn't!
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:49 pm

Ciggy wrote:Fuck sake, gaol for trolling?  It's past time Ladyboy JizzWasn't gets into the nick for that.  I got the perfect screenshot for evidence in that case!!!

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

"She" has also made terroristic threats against your person, Billy.  I can have "her" put away for years.


Yeah,I told her that.That new thread of hers,where she says she knows people in Australia who'll pay me a visit,that's enough to land me in the clink,or anyone for that matter.Taree court is making thousands out of Facebook rants and people are doing time for it,Forget it Ciggy,Australia is a full blown police state now.I'm keeping quiet what they did with no warrents,burning out my PC,stole all my parts,threw me in prison,no parole fixed year sentence,until district court appeal.

The funny thing is,I got them.Real good.The way they did it,the power has totally corrupted,stupid and ego,or they WANT me to get a pay-out.Can't say right now....And have been quiet about it.

What went on in gaol ...hilarious.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Careful What You Say on The Internetz

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum