My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Cigar on Thu Nov 05, 2015 4:15 pm

This is my neighbour at it early in the morning.  She is a copper, I didn't think it was her at first but I've realised now that it's her in the flat above, she is a right randy so and so.  I recorded this the other week, sounds pretty good, goes on for a while lol  You may have to wind it on a bit, it starts at around 7 minutes, thought I'd upload the whole thing.  Haha this is what happens when you live next door to me and you have regular shags and it's noisey, it gets recorded  lol!  boobies  thumbs up

https://soundcloud.com/user-538803581/neighbour-sex-15-10-2015
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Cigar on Sun Nov 22, 2015 4:55 pm

So Tiswas?  What do you think to my neighbour?  Kinky isn't she lol! thumbs up
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:19 pm

Cigar wrote:This is my neighbour at it early in the morning.  She is a copper, I didn't think it was her at first but I've realised now that it's her in the flat above, she is a right randy so and so.  I recorded this the other week, sounds pretty good, goes on for a while lol  You may have to wind it on a bit, it starts at around 7 minutes, thought I'd upload the whole thing.  Haha this is what happens when you live next door to me and you have regular shags and it's noisey, it gets recorded  lol!  boobies  thumbs up

https://soundcloud.com/user-538803581/neighbour-sex-15-10-2015


Fucking library PC'd don't have speakers....Hmmm,talk to you by PM.

You got to have Pics Cigar.Pics.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Cigar on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:32 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:This is my neighbour at it early in the morning.  She is a copper, I didn't think it was her at first but I've realised now that it's her in the flat above, she is a right randy so and so.  I recorded this the other week, sounds pretty good, goes on for a while lol  You may have to wind it on a bit, it starts at around 7 minutes, thought I'd upload the whole thing.  Haha this is what happens when you live next door to me and you have regular shags and it's noisey, it gets recorded  lol!  boobies  thumbs up

https://soundcloud.com/user-538803581/neighbour-sex-15-10-2015


Fucking library PC'd don't have speakers....Hmmm,talk to you by PM.

You got to have Pics Cigar.Pics.

haha I'd never get away with Pics, sorry but there's like no chance I could manage that, barely see the woman.  Only seen her a handful of times in the last 5 years.  I don't think there's much chance of that unless I set up a hidden camera lol  Best I can do is record her on my phone when she's having a bang.  She's not that fit really, I mean I wouldn't mind myself, then again I'm seriously desperate I'd probably poke a lot of women at the moment just so I could have it away with them.  I haven't done it now for years, probably last time was about 2011 I think.  I went and shagged a whore down at the Brothel just outside Town.  Was there the other day going past, nobody there now I think the place has shut... oh well.  There's still another Brothel that I know of, might have to go there soon so I can get laid.  My damn sex life is dead at the moment so hearing her upstairs getting it on makes me all warm and tingly inside lol  She hasn't been up to it now for a while, I'm thinking maybe this guy who she had, maybe he's fucked off now, got bored, don't know really.  I've had that recording playing now several times even on the headphones and you can even hear him actually when he's really pounding her pussy lol
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 09, 2015 8:59 pm

Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:This is my neighbour at it early in the morning.  She is a copper, I didn't think it was her at first but I've realised now that it's her in the flat above, she is a right randy so and so.  I recorded this the other week, sounds pretty good, goes on for a while lol  You may have to wind it on a bit, it starts at around 7 minutes, thought I'd upload the whole thing.  Haha this is what happens when you live next door to me and you have regular shags and it's noisey, it gets recorded  lol!  boobies  thumbs up

https://soundcloud.com/user-538803581/neighbour-sex-15-10-2015


Fucking library PC'd don't have speakers....Hmmm,talk to you by PM.

You got to have Pics Cigar.Pics.

haha I'd never get away with Pics, sorry but there's like no chance I could manage that, barely see the woman.  Only seen her a handful of times in the last 5 years.  I don't think there's much chance of that unless I set up a hidden camera lol  Best I can do is record her on my phone when she's having a bang.  She's not that fit really, I mean I wouldn't mind myself, then again I'm seriously desperate I'd probably poke a lot of women at the moment just so I could have it away with them.  I haven't done it now for years, probably last time was about 2011 I think.  I went and shagged a whore down at the Brothel just outside Town.  Was there the other day going past, nobody there now I think the place has shut... oh well.  There's still another Brothel that I know of, might have to go there soon so I can get laid.  My damn sex life is dead at the moment so hearing her upstairs getting it on makes me all warm and tingly inside lol  She hasn't been up to it now for a while, I'm thinking maybe this guy who she had, maybe he's fucked off now, got bored, don't know really.  I've had that recording playing now several times even on the headphones and you can even hear him actually when he's really pounding her pussy lol



My heroin addict neightbours fought alnight,the guy was screaming,you "want to suck his cock",implying me.They're both bald,like Kojac,I call him Mr Telly Sylvalas and Sinead O'Conner,they still don't get it.

The other fat pig across the road,another heroin fiend,was trying to sell me his girlfriend,some 18 year old,great body,ugly head for $50,I wanted to barter him down to $20,but I was disgusted she had no say in it.And I'm not into trafficking peoples souls for shit.I'll goto a brothel,yeah,Asian for sure,but not trade some brainless chick who shacked up with some scumbag twice her age,fuck that.Cunt he is.Thinks I'm Lebanese.but I'm the most stylish guy in the park,probably the only one to pay his rent two weeks advance as well.

Filthy little hovel it is.But I cook and clean all the time and they hang out the front bagging me as faggot,knowing they just want a feed...they can fucking starve.

And they do.
I get worried if the flat-screen will still be there when I get home.Hate the shitbags.Won't be long now and I'm gone for good in this town.

I'm a bit up market these days,I keep attracting the girls my age,divorced and horny,but haven't gone home with them yet.
Don't know why,Just holding back a bit,Got economic issues and rather get my self organized first.And I'm after a new cat too.And Puddy comes first in my books.I want a nerdy,nervous brunette with glasses,whos shy in public and kind of,no I mean real kinky and weird at home.

Not asking for much.Don't want big tits,just a real queer mind.Maybe a weirdo Christian,I don't know,See what happens,or a politicians wife.Cause the hubby is kind of gay usually.Or roots kids or dogs,something like that,Might even pay me to keep wifey happy...using my head this time around.


It's a good life,just got to get out there.


I'll see if I can get online a bit more and chat,just overcoming a bad injury...surprized the TisSod didn't think I was back in gaol.


But I suspect,it get's in touch with the enemy,the local police,keep tabs that sort of thing,Yet,what I was imprisoned for,TisSod and JD would to 10 years to life in comparison.

So they better just watch their mouths,me thinks.

Take care Alex,Billy.

Thanks for the favour too...

cheers cheers cheers cheers
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Cigar on Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:08 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Cigar wrote:This is my neighbour at it early in the morning.  She is a copper, I didn't think it was her at first but I've realised now that it's her in the flat above, she is a right randy so and so.  I recorded this the other week, sounds pretty good, goes on for a while lol  You may have to wind it on a bit, it starts at around 7 minutes, thought I'd upload the whole thing.  Haha this is what happens when you live next door to me and you have regular shags and it's noisey, it gets recorded  lol!  boobies  thumbs up

https://soundcloud.com/user-538803581/neighbour-sex-15-10-2015


Fucking library PC'd don't have speakers....Hmmm,talk to you by PM.

You got to have Pics Cigar.Pics.

haha I'd never get away with Pics, sorry but there's like no chance I could manage that, barely see the woman.  Only seen her a handful of times in the last 5 years.  I don't think there's much chance of that unless I set up a hidden camera lol  Best I can do is record her on my phone when she's having a bang.  She's not that fit really, I mean I wouldn't mind myself, then again I'm seriously desperate I'd probably poke a lot of women at the moment just so I could have it away with them.  I haven't done it now for years, probably last time was about 2011 I think.  I went and shagged a whore down at the Brothel just outside Town.  Was there the other day going past, nobody there now I think the place has shut... oh well.  There's still another Brothel that I know of, might have to go there soon so I can get laid.  My damn sex life is dead at the moment so hearing her upstairs getting it on makes me all warm and tingly inside lol  She hasn't been up to it now for a while, I'm thinking maybe this guy who she had, maybe he's fucked off now, got bored, don't know really.  I've had that recording playing now several times even on the headphones and you can even hear him actually when he's really pounding her pussy lol



My heroin addict neightbours fought alnight,the guy was screaming,you "want to suck his cock",implying me.They're both bald,like Kojac,I call him Mr Telly Sylvalas and Sinead O'Conner,they still don't get it.

The other fat pig across the road,another heroin fiend,was trying to sell me his girlfriend,some 18 year old,great body,ugly head for $50,I wanted to barter him down to $20,but I was disgusted she had no say in it.And I'm not into trafficking peoples souls for shit.I'll goto a brothel,yeah,Asian for sure,but not trade some brainless chick who shacked up with some scumbag twice her age,fuck that.Cunt he is.Thinks I'm Lebanese.but I'm the most stylish guy in the park,probably the only one to pay his rent two weeks advance as well.

Filthy little hovel it is.But I cook and clean all the time and they hang out the front bagging me as faggot,knowing they just want a feed...they can fucking starve.

And they do.
I get worried if the flat-screen will still be there when I get home.Hate the shitbags.Won't be long now and I'm gone for good in this town.

I'm a bit up market these days,I keep attracting the girls my age,divorced and horny,but haven't gone home with them yet.
Don't know why,Just holding back a bit,Got economic issues and rather get my self organized first.And I'm after a new cat too.And Puddy comes first in my books.I want a nerdy,nervous brunette with glasses,whos shy in public and kind of,no I mean real kinky and weird at home.

Not asking for much.Don't want big tits,just a real queer mind.Maybe a weirdo Christian,I don't know,See what happens,or a politicians wife.Cause the hubby is kind of gay usually.Or roots kids or dogs,something like that,Might even pay me to keep wifey happy...using my head this time around.


It's a good life,just got to get out there.


I'll see if I can get online a bit more and chat,just overcoming a bad injury...surprized the TisSod didn't think I was back in gaol.


But I suspect,it get's in touch with the enemy,the local police,keep tabs that sort of thing,Yet,what I was imprisoned for,TisSod and JD would to 10 years to life in comparison.

So they better just watch their mouths,me thinks.

Take care Alex,Billy.

Thanks for the favour too...

cheers  cheers  cheers  cheers

No worries and great to see you back online again, it was a while you were gone for about a month it seems thumbs up
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Cigar on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:54 am

My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper.... but she looks like Hayley Cropper! lol! lmao rolf
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Roxy Music - In Every Dream Home a Heartache

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:43 pm

Cigar wrote:My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper.... but she looks like Hayley Cropper! lol! lmao rolf



I was disappointed the sex was short in duration,without appliances and whips.

I don't recommend you showing your peepee to her in an event of exhibitionist exposure.

Not just because you'll get locked up and go on the sex offenders register,but because it's winter and your helmet is blue and shrunken,hiding in your pubic hair,cause I know you don't shave.

She'll laugh at you,beat you up,arrest you,put you on the register...and if you're cheeky enough,sodomize you with the night baton.TisSod would like that last bit metered out to him.Did he ever tell you about anal fisting up to the elbow....hardcore matey....hard-fuckin-core.
Satan.


satan  satan  satan  satan


Anyway,I'm a bit lonely and looking to purchase a shop manniken.She'll be Brunette and I'll dress her up daily.I'm even buying womens clothing from the thrift shop...might snowdrop for lingerie and underwear at night
from clotheslines or laundromats.


I wont drill her vaginal area out and install fleshlight...just make cups of tea and engage in conversation,feeling her breast up on occasion.

nothing too untoward....just maybe slip in the tongue kissing her here and there....maybe.






avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

She's just been at it again tonight at 6pm

Post  Cigar on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:37 pm

avatar
Cigar

Posts : 740
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 41
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Soundcloud and Mervin Pervin...

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:05 pm



Cigar,the library don't have speakers,could you email them to me,both ?.

Once I figure out a way to re-open Circle Jerk,love to use them in my police threads,for shit-stirring purposes.

I tried downloading from the site,but there's no icon there to d/l....

Pissed me off,cause I could d/l Mervin Pervins stuff,you know,"sell drugs to children and show them pictures of titties..."

The looks I get in the park,when I play his fucked up shit...

Obvious for shit-stirring purposes,it beats the domestic fights,when the scum run out of drugs.

So I play fucked up shit,as a placebo,to aneathetize their cold-turkey.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: My neighbour loves sex and she's a copper!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum