Ben Emlyn Jones Relative Madness Pt.2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Emlyn Jones Relative Madness Pt.2

Post  Cigar on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:42 pm

When is this coming out 'cause I can't wait to see it, it will be certainly worth having a good chuckle over lol!
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ben Emlyn Jones Relative Madness Pt.2

Post  Cigar on Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:39 am

Would be well worth it to see what's happened to these people after the first episode, see what's happened to the daughter and see how her anger management issues have turned out, also see what's happened to the mother Diane. To see Ben now in another light viewed by somebody else instead of himself all the time watching him on youtube on his hpanwo channel, to see what he's doing now for survival and his cleaning job that I heard he was doing the rounds for.

What has happened since the days he would padlock his room at his house where Diane and his daughter would lurk around in listening to Motley Crue. Ben's really cheap £1.99 padlock that he would use on his bedroom door. Also what about his diet? I gather nothing has changed there still spreading the butter spread of 1 inch thick on his toast probably judging by the size of him still I would reckon there's still a lot of that going on lol!

What about the woman he was seeing from Nottingham or where ever it was. Is he still seeing her or did she get rid of him and flush him away down the toilet?

I reckon this Part 2 would be funny as hell, what kind of establishment is he living in now some kind of Jones pit? Or has he moved up in the world yet? What of all his strange hpanwo habits online lmao
Cigar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top