Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Superfly on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:09 pm

LilyAllen wrote:

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear popcorn

One of the Ickeans replyed;

What ever, I know I for one have nothing to hide.


another said;

Yeah, there's nothing to get too worked up about there I must say.

popcorn

That is the tow the line reply.

These ppl have drunk the kool aid to the dreggs.

Superfly

Posts : 275
Join date : 2009-05-22
Age : 44
Location : 21 Jump Street

View user profile http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2351526791_949c891d4b.jpg

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:16 pm

K-Fed wrote:
LilyAllen wrote:

If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear popcorn

One of the Ickeans replyed;

What ever, I know I for one have nothing to hide.


another said;

Yeah, there's nothing to get too worked up about there I must say.

popcorn

That is the tow the line reply.

These ppl have drunk the kool aid to the dreggs.

And Are Asking For More...

Weird Ain't It K-Fed,

When I Don't Consider Myself Too Intellectual On Those Matters...

But Can See Through That Shit Like An X-Ray Machine...!!!


thumbs up

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Darketernal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:16 pm

I think it is very sad if people who consider themselves to stand against tyranny and control would say things such as "I have nothing to hide."

I cannot believe David would condone the changes in the PM rules. I won't believe that he approved such a thing until I know for a fact he knews about it and has allowed Daisy to pass it. I cannot believe anyone would stand for a rule allowing private messages to be read. Daisy and the other admin, well the few left of them now, actually read this forum to see what you guys are saying, which is why I know about it. So I have a message for him:

Sean had you done this without deceit and admitted your wrong doing when caught, apologized and tried to make things right you would have had a different reaction from the mods. By stating that you would run David’s forum any way you see fit and it was not open to debate (In this case by committing a crime and violating every principle we claimed to uphold as moderators on this forum) and by kicking people off the mod team who worked their asses off trying to make the forum a better place, where people could discuss the issues peacefully, you killed any support you might have had. You did this to yourself.

I feel let down by you. All the mods who worked free of charge, as volunteers to try to make the forum a better place feel like you shit all over us the principles we said we were upholding by first violating people’s right to privacy, and then by attacking us for standing up for the ideals of freedom and human rights. You took a big shit on us, and let us down. The few mods who continue to support you after this have let us all down too. Any admin or mod who continues to mod under Sean’s leadership after he has done this, and after changing the rules on the forum to allow admin the right to read private messages (which still makes it questionably legal), you are traitors to the ideals you promised to protect, traitors to every idea that David wrote in his books on freedom, and traitors to humanity, just like Sean and Krakhead. You are worse than the bloodlines and the brotherhood… we were raised to be that way by birth. You sold your ideals and your own kind out of your own free will. The sheep policing the other sheep…

Sean you are a criminal who has violated wiretapping laws, spied on members of your own team illegally and immorally, and your cronies Krakhead and I_am supported you while you did it. I_am that pains me the most. I always thought you were a good person, and I respected your ethics. I knew Krakhead and Sean were the way they were, but I didn’t know you were like them. In the end the truth will out…

Darketernal

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:21 pm

Darketernal wrote:I think it is very sad if people who consider themselves to stand against tyranny and control would say things such as "I have nothing to hide."

I cannot believe David would condone the changes in the PM rules. I won't believe that he approved such a thing until I know for a fact he knews about it and has allowed Daisy to pass it. I cannot believe anyone would stand for a rule allowing private messages to be read. Daisy and the other admin, well the few left of them now, actually read this forum to see what you guys are saying, which is why I know about it. So I have a message for him:

Sean had you done this without deceit and admitted your wrong doing when caught, apologized and tried to make things right you would have had a different reaction from the mods. By stating that you would run David’s forum any way you see fit and it was not open to debate (In this case by committing a crime and violating every principle we claimed to uphold as moderators on this forum) and by kicking people off the mod team who worked their asses off trying to make the forum a better place, where people could discuss the issues peacefully, you killed any support you might have had. You did this to yourself.

I feel let down by you. All the mods who worked free of charge, as volunteers to try to make the forum a better place feel like you shit all over us the principles we said we were upholding by first violating people’s right to privacy, and then by attacking us for standing up for the ideals of freedom and human rights. You took a big shit on us, and let us down. The few mods who continue to support you after this have let us all down too. Any admin or mod who continues to mod under Sean’s leadership after he has done this, and after changing the rules on the forum to allow admin the right to read private messages (which still makes it questionably legal), you are traitors to the ideals you promised to protect, traitors to every idea that David wrote in his books on freedom, and traitors to humanity, just like Sean and Krakhead. You are worse than the bloodlines and the brotherhood… we were raised to be that way by birth. You sold your ideals and your own kind out of your own free will. The sheep policing the other sheep…

Sean you are a criminal who has violated wiretapping laws, spied on members of your own team illegally and immorally, and your cronies Krakhead and I_am supported you while you did it. I_am that pains me the most. I always thought you were a good person, and I respected your ethics. I knew Krakhead and Sean were the way they were, but I didn’t know you were like them. In the end the truth will out…

Ain't Life A Magnificent Statement...!!!



lmao rolf lmao

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Well I Guess The Love Affair With Daisy Is Over...



Sean Icke Has Broken A Lot Of Hearts Along The Way...

KOTM's Being The Most Spectacular

Although John Whites Was A Close Second...!!!


I Think We Need The Ferdster To Give Some Advice On A Broken Heart...!!!


catfight

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:50 pm

Don't Be Afraid To Reply DarkEtenal,
This Is An Unmoderated Forum...!!!


Break Free From Your Conditioning...!!!

Float Like A Butterfly,
Sting Like A Bee...!!!


popcorn

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Ciggy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:24 pm

Droike is right. Just walk away from that shitpile of a "forum". And let it be known to all and sundry what absolute scum David Shite really is for continuing to allow "Sean" to run rampant on his forum like that.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:26 pm

Ciggy wrote:Droike is right. Just walk away from that shitpile of a "forum". And let it be known to all and sundry what absolute scum David Shite really is for continuing to allow "Sean" to run rampant on his forum like that.
Thanks Cig...!!!!

thumbs up

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Darketernal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

In any event my, and a lot of other mod’s, biggest concern was the increasing focus on criticism of moderation and rooting out previously banned members of the forum, while racism and anti-semitism became more and more of a problem. 5 of the ex-mods and I met in a conference last night and all agreed excessive “Jew bashing” material was being allowed on the forum, and Sean seems more than content to allow anything to be said about Jews if the word “Zionist” is used in place of Jew, or if the Talmud is mentioned in the thread as the main focus of criticism.

A lot of my Jewish friends refuse to post on the forum and several previously very active forum members who were raised Jewish felt that the forum was becoming a hate forum and left it over time. I personally find racism repugnant. I feel that from my dealings with them and their definitions of what is and isn’t racism that both Sean and Krakhead harbor at least some personal dislike of Jews.

I and several other mods met in private and felt that allowing so much anti-semtic material and holocaust denial on the forum in the name of “free speech” was making us feel like we were moderating a hate site, not a site based around love. I even stopped actively moderating for a few months because of the bad taste this left in my mouth, and I personally got into with Sean over the issue a few times.

We signed up to mod the DI forum, not Stormfront.

Darketernal

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:34 pm

Darketernal wrote:In any event my, and a lot of other mod’s, biggest concern was the increasing focus on criticism of moderation and rooting out previously banned members of the forum, while racism and anti-semitism became more and more of a problem. 5 of the ex-mods and I met in a conference last night and all agreed excessive “Jew bashing” material was being allowed on the forum, and Sean seems more than content to allow anything to be said about Jews if the word “Zionist” is used in place of Jew, or if the Talmud is mentioned in the thread as the main focus of criticism.

A lot of my Jewish friends refuse to post on the forum and several previously very active forum members who were raised Jewish felt that the forum was becoming a hate forum and left it over time. I personally find racism repugnant. I feel that from my dealings with them and their definitions of what is and isn’t racism that both Sean and Krakhead harbor at least some personal dislike of Jews.

I and several other mods met in private and felt that allowing so much anti-semtic material and holocaust denial on the forum in the name of “free speech” was making us feel like we were moderating a hate site, not a site based around love. I even stopped actively moderating for a few months because of the bad taste this left in my mouth, and I personally got into with Sean over the issue a few times.

We signed up to mod the DI forum, not Stormfront.

I Gotta Quote You Here Dark Eternal,
Cos This Stuff Is Gold...!!!


lmao rolf lmao

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Ciggy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Dark E.:

You mean the Nazi-like behaviour would be acceptable to you if it made no mention of "Jews"?

Maybe where you really belong is in Gaza, shooting eight year-old boys in the face.

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Darketernal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:38 pm

Ciggy I think that what is being done in Gaza is racist, and appalling, but you hold individuals accountable for their actions, not an ethnicity of people. Not everyone with the last name “Goldberg” is a Zionist, or shoots Palestinian children.

Darketernal

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 pm

Darketernal wrote:Ciggy I think that what is being done in Gaza is racist, and appalling, but you hold individuals accountable for their actions, not an ethnicity of people. Not everyone with the last name “Goldberg” is a Zionist, or shoots Palestinian children.

Oh Dark I Wont Debase Myself,
Giving You The awful Adress Of The Web Anarchy Forum...!!!

I Feel Used And Abused Just Mentioning That Awful Place...!!!


lmao rolf lmao

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:50 pm

Don't Invite A Ciggy To Your Place...!!!

http://webanarchy.net/v3/index.php

They Mess Up The Carpet...!!!


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Darketernal on Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Cheeb I am already quite familiar with web anarchy. I tried to register there at the same time I did here. Unfortunately they have not approved my membership as quickly as they did here.

Hood started a lovely thread about me there sometime back, that I got a good laugh at while reading. They did a rather excellent job taking the piss.

Darketernal

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-01-02

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Ciggy on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:00 pm

Oops, sounds like I have a non-spammer waiting for an activation. It's been weeks since the last one, which is why I don't always check every day.

BRB!

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Darketernal wrote:Cheeb I am already quite familiar with web anarchy. I tried to register there at the same time I did here. Unfortunately they have not approved my membership as quickly as they did here.

Hood started a lovely thread about me there sometime back, that I got a good laugh at while reading. They did a rather excellent job taking the piss.

You Do Know Don't You Dark Eternal,
That Sodlikes,WebAnarchy, And Infinate Love Forum...


Are Satellites To Tiswas... Speak Your Mind Forum...!!!


rolf lmao rolf

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm

Darketernal wrote: they

Ciggy Must Be Getting Above His Station...!!!

He Was Never A They...!!!


lmao rolf lmao

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 pm

Darketernal wrote:Cheeb I am already quite familiar with web anarchy. I tried to register there at the same time I did here. Unfortunately they have not approved my membership as quickly as they did here.

Hood started a lovely thread about me there sometime back, that I got a good laugh at while reading. They did a rather excellent job taking the piss.

Dark, I Earnestly Beleive You Should Spend Some Time At Ciggys Place,
Familarise Yourself With The Conspiracynoobs...!!!

Then Come Back Here To Get Your Arse Kicked...!!!


jawdrop

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Ciggy's Gone...!!!
Thank god For That...!!!

What An Insurraffable Bore..,!!!

lmao rolf lmao

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Hrafn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:21 am

Long winded and boring, but what about a handful of heads, pasting and PMing a pre written text along with the original deleted screenshot to heads at DIF incorporating a link to this thread...

Surely 5 members who still have access, could do 30 each at DIF in an hour and the 150 contacted would therefore spread it across the DIF jackson

When Icke threatened to take Illusions down, I contacted about 100 DIF members to put them in the picture of what their leader and mentor was up too..It helped spread the word then, the same things were happening, threads and posts deleted , infractions and banning followed

Hrafn

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Hrafn on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:30 am

Another possible way to get the news out is post a pdf on concen with all the relevant material, screenshots etc..

http://tracker.concen.org/index.php

anyone know how to do that ?

Hrafn

Posts : 169
Join date : 2009-01-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

PM reading is a COVER EXCUSE

Post  true lilly on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:47 am

Hi folk, cheeb sent me a PM about what was happening
while I was in chat, but it is SO much bigger than has
been even hinted at...

Bigger, Older and well...I won't bore folk who didn't listen
YEARS AGO on the old DI 'The Forum' and have never
picked up the warnings on DIF...but suffice to say, I had
someone WAY above those peeving you, fly across the world
to stay here and hire thugs, then New Years Eve, we had a
CAR BOMB ATTACK...so just a heads up, BIGGER than 'censorship'.

p.s. this site is just about impossible for us blind old bats to use

true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 55
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Lyd on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:45 am

Hrafn wrote:Long winded and boring, but what about a handful of heads, pasting and PMing a pre written text along with the original deleted screenshot to heads at DIF incorporating a link to this thread...

Surely 5 members who still have access, could do 30 each at DIF in an hour and the 150 contacted would therefore spread it across the DIF jackson

When Icke threatened to take Illusions down, I contacted about 100 DIF members to put them in the picture of what their leader and mentor was up too..It helped spread the word then, the same things were happening, threads and posts deleted , infractions and banning followed


had a go but...



Forum Message
You have been banned for the following reason:
No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never



second time around rolf than ever

Lyd

Posts : 108
Join date : 2009-01-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Ciggy on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:56 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Ciggy's Gone...!!!
Thank god For That...!!!

What An Insurraffable Bore..,!!!

lmao rolf lmao

I saw that!!! rolling pin

Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:19 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum