Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Thank You For Allowing Me To Post

Post  true lilly on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:14 pm

ciggy.....no good smelling the coffee,
if you only drink the poison...LIVE (as I have,
against all the plots to hasten my time for
The Big Sleep), and LEARN to LIVE in TRUTH.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058535698&posted=1#post1058535698

still more to come,
when I'm given some time to
manually scroll through 100's of pages of evidence.

p.s.....and please take in the "JUDAS" posts,
and KNOW how insane this thread is:

True Lilly And Tintin Would Follow Their NWO Masters Over A Cliff...!!!

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/general-chat-f4/true-lilly-and-tintin-would-follow-their-nwo-masters-over-a-cliff-t335.htm

I cared to FREELY WARN this GOLD OBSESSED PUPPET
that he was 'backing the wrong horse' by LYING FOR
HIS MASTERS, and those who continue HIS slanders, ARE,
NO BETTER or SAFER.

NONGS!

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:48 pm

Let's clarify a bit:

Stacey Brereton, 18-year-old Joseph Haebich and a 16-year-old girl, all from Sebastopol, allegedly committed the offences between 2.30pm and 8.30pm on Sunday.

So those are the trio whut attacked you? After stealing a guitar and some wine?

I see nothing about a car bomb though. Was that before or after the waving of the hockey stick at the busies?

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pinzon on Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Jake Maverick Is Out...

Deleted/Daisycutted...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98363

Here Is His Blogspot...

http://jakemaverick.blogspot.com/

rolling pin

jake got a spam notice (3 points) for calling the admin a c**t, then posted that spam notice (which is a pm) on the forum, and started the above thread in today's news, now he's "on warning" (he can't post on the forum, plus other restrictions i don't know much about).

more like a failed suicide attempt, but if he tries harder he'll probably succeed roulette

pinzon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:41 am

Hrafn wrote:
So thats a no then

lol!

I've replied to this elsewhere. Cool

Hagbard Celine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:53 am

pinzon wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Jake Maverick Is Out...

Deleted/Daisycutted...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98363

Here Is His Blogspot...

http://jakemaverick.blogspot.com/

rolling pin

jake got a spam notice (3 points) for calling the admin a c**t, then posted that spam notice (which is a pm) on the forum, and started the above thread in today's news, now he's "on warning" (he can't post on the forum, plus other restrictions i don't know much about).

more like a failed suicide attempt, but if he tries harder he'll probably succeed roulette

I dont know why someone with forum access don't PM every head on the forum with a well put together piece on events thus far, links , screenshots and quotes included aaargh

Hrafn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:11 am

They may well have done but there will always be the sheep licking Daisy Ickes arse no matter what.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Droike wrote:They may well have done but there will always be the sheep licking Daisy Ickes arse no matter what.

...and little old me, who drew AARNOUT van der PLOOGE/tintin/Cruise
from AMSTERDAM to EDWARDS St SEBASTOPOL VICTORIA, to
gather intelligence as to how I KNOW what I KNOW, and
befriend the local "UNIFORMED THUGS" and their "WOMEN", who SINCE
TINTIN/CRUISE/AARNOUT'S 3 week stay in my home,
have tried murderous beatings and Car Bombs to silence my WARNINGS...
'they' not only FAILED but have OUTED MORE of "THEM" in their DESPERATE,
PANICKED STATE of FEAR.

And yes Droike, "HE" has called me/vera susa/true lilly, much worse than this,
in "HIS" sick UNreasoning to 'justify' these ACTS of WAR against one who,
REMINDS ALL: CURSE JUDAH and BE CURSED!

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1058535389#post1058535389

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=153

"WHO" 'AARNOUT' REALLY is, is a question still to be answered though...
...but EVERY Night he would buy LOTS of alchol and drink himself BLIND
but "CHATTY"...and NOT ONCE offer so much as a taste of our great,
Australian Wines, to his hostess and 24/7 on call driver...and don't get
crass, he had my room TO HIMSELF, the kids theirs, and I stayed in my lounge...

yes, I do WALK THE WALK, and it's from these walks in The REAL WORLD,
that I post The REAL, WHOLE World view, that "They" slave to BURY.

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:21 pm

How "ODD" yet NOT unusual...trawling through my old emails,
a whole block are MISSING from my inbox between certain key dates,
the dates of Western Union Money being sent,
and the Ten Digit Collection Code Numbers ... BUT have so far found
THE FIRST ONE ... when HE offered me help in response to to my posted
reports of what was happening in my little corner of the world ... in another section
of my very messy email files ... the curse of being a Ludite On Line ...but anyway...

Here, "CIGGY", a beginning of raising a SERIOUS QUESTION about WHY "YOU" would
GLOAT that I "can't show evidence" of these Western Union Money Transfers...SEE, I,
DID NOT KNOW of these MISSING EMAILS when you ALREADY PROCLAIMED me a "liar",
but NOW, I think WE ALL HAVE TO WONDER....

New Private Message at David Icke's Official Forums‏
From: David Icke's Official Forums (webmaster@davidicke.com)
Medium riskYou may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
Sent: Tuesday, 4 November 2008 11:54:28 AM
To: true-lilly@hotmail.com

DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL!

Dear vera susa,

You have received a new private message at David Icke's Official Forums from tintin, entitled "Re: hi".

To read the original version, respond to, or delete this message, you must log in here:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/private.php

This is the message that was sent:

---Quote (Originally by vera susa)---
O.K., now I feel bad...I don't want to cause any trouble...!...but, I'm also not in a postion to refuse any help, within moral bounds, as I've been overly generous with both my meager means and concern for anothers emotional well being, to the point where
I have nothing left to sustain anyone on, for a day longer...not that I haven't tried, but even when I do manage to walk into a job, "They" soon find out about my "Blackballing", and I get "let go", despite being a model worker who's kids they want to employ...the DAY BEFORE they "GET THE WORD"...

So anyway, all I need now
(IF you still WANT to help),
is a/the TEN DIGIT NUMBER,
that you got with the order, FOR ME TO QUOTE...

I'm at the library now if you're still up.
Thanks Heaps, Love Suzy Rae

---Quote (Originally by tintin)---
Hi suzy,
Bit difficicult for me to talk on the
phone about these things, ha,ha.
Harriet knows nothing about it.
(hence I used western union)

Anyway, suddenly the phone line
broke down. Can not phone back, because
it shows on the telephone bill (Call to foreign
country...)

Sorry, all a bit complicated.......
---End Quote---
---End Quote---

here is the number

Hope it works!

Again, please do not reply to this email. You must go to the following page to reply to this private message:
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/private.php

All the best,
David Icke's Official Forums

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:32 pm

Too late for damage control now, Lilly. You're no longer paranoid enough for me.

Your plot-fabrication failed the Cause in its great time of need. We needed credible evidence damning of the Sean and Icke Flying Circus, and you only gave us huge orange font. For shame.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:33 pm

...and huge blue font.

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:43 pm

[QUOTE=vera susa;1058538319]"Are you still posting on that TERRORIST Site?
You know IT IS A TERRORIST SITE?"...

was put to me by people looking into the CAR BOMBING...

...ongoing investigations mean I can't explain more,
telling detail, at this time...
[/QUOTE]

Yes, a TERRORIST Site does NOT need NEWS
to post THREATS in "TODAY'S NEWS"...
especially if they can include some more of
tintin's Favourite Topic, "JEW BASHING"...
which, btw, is NOT Anti-Zionism, but ANTI-CHRIST,
'dressed in a popular fashion'...

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1058538335&postcount=1528

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:53 pm

Ciggy wrote:Too late for damage control now, Lilly. You're no longer paranoid enough for me.

Your plot-fabrication failed the Cause in its great time of need. We needed credible evidence damning of the Sean and Icke Flying Circus, and you only gave us huge orange font. For shame.

NO "CIGGY", TOO LATE for "YOU" To SPIT an EMPTY ONE LINER
in a Childish attempt to COVER "YOUR OWN" Arse...

Keep me busy staying alive with real live spies in my house,
then "CRY, LIKE A BABY, 'too late'"???? Since when did THE TRUTH
with even MORE EVIDENCE to support it, have a use by date???

But nothing matters here, I know, only a sorting room of FAILED fishermen...
only ONE of AARNOUT'S MANY "CONSPIRACY SITES". ... where the Wisdom of AGE
and dim old eyes, are discouraged from coming, by arses like you who SPIN OFF
the topic that you work to spin, when it's laid out straight in FONT WE CAN SEE,
with mindless insult.

You really are PISSED that one of those emails was missed
lol!

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:00 pm

I am going to do something very dangerous and hand over further evidence to you that Mitzraim really is South America.

In return I expect a photo of a burnt car, your friend Aarnout's fist (or hockey stick) waving menacingly at you, a photocopy of some Western Union moneygram which would implicate him, and/or some evidence trail that leads very very bad things back to Sean-Daisy-Addled-Teletubby.

And yes, that DIF *IS* a terrorist site, but not for the reasons the busies think. They terrorize their posters into bland submission in a far worse way than Tass or Pravda ever did. I suggest you continue your "exposing the orange font order" and other such entertainments on this site or Web Anarchy, for your own personal benefit and ours (everybody wins here).

Now to proffer my part of the bargain, in good faith:

Although in Plato's account Solon informs us that Atlantis, an island continent greater in size than Asia and Libya combined, sank beneath the sea in the span of a day, a key discovery detailed below exposes the circumstances influencing this clearly false assumption while also demonstrating the legitimacy of an unsubmerged South America as the possible site of Atlantis.

Brief Overview:
..There are ONLY TWO times in history where we find accounts of a boundless continent surrounding the world's oceans.
..BOTH occur at the time of SOLON: The Atlantis saga and Anaximander's cosmological theory.

I M P L I C A T I O N S:

1. Solon was distorting the original account to conform to his limited worldview. — Hence the original Egyptian account detailing the plausible sinking of the capital delta island became the unrealistic sinking of an entire island continent. (Note how similarly a limited worldview led Herodotus to discount the tale of a voyage around Africa because he was unable to reconcile the stated position of the sun though it was correct.)

2. Solon was most definitely referring to the Strait of Gibraltar as the 'Pillars of Hercules'. — In Anaximander's and Solon's worldview, this strait was the pivotal 'narrow entrance' positioned between the 'harbor' like Mediterranean and the 'true sea', Oceanus.

3. Plato's dialogues were genuine and not fabricated. — Plato adhered to the belief that the world was spherical, but the dialogues clearly convey a much older worldview held by Solon. While obviously not conclusive, it does add to the evidence pool. It is intriguing that Plato would rely so heavily on such an elaborately contrived detail likely lost on many of his contemporaries who shared his worldview. especially as it necessitated the creation of not one, but two continents beyond the pillars where the introduction of one would have itself proven a hard sell.

4. Solon introduced TWO CONTINENTS beyond the Pillars of Hercules with islands forming a path between. — The two continents were the island continent of Atlantis and a larger continent lying at the opposite end of a path of islands. Today we know that there ARE two large and distinct continents beyond the Pillars, North and South America, and they are accompanied by a set of islands, the Caribbean Islands, laying a very distinct pathway between them.

Atlantis: The Continent That Solon Sank

My approach to deducing Atlantis’ location was based on maintaining the strictest adherence to Solon’s geographical specifications reconciled within the context of contemporary views. An obvious example is when Plato’s dialogues state that Atlantis was “the size of Asia and Libya combined” it is understood that these regions were perceived much differently then than they are today. Asia referred to an area mostly confined to Asia Minor, while Libya was confined to a portion of North Africa. (Obviously the continent of South America falls within this range of being larger than these two combined.)

A finding which shed substantial light on Atlantis came about when I discerned the significance of Solon’s comparison of the Mediterranean Sea with another much larger body of water referred to as the ‘true ocean’ and also Solon’s introduction of a new mysterious 'boundless' continent. Following is the relevant passage from Timaeus with my interpretation of the described landforms inserted in brackets:
If you look at other Atlantis theories that actually attempt to address this passage, you will find most reconcile the ‘true ocean’ and the surrounding continent to our current worldview. Rand and Rose Flem-Ath attempt to validate their popular Antarctica theory by suggesting that Solon was describing the oceans surrounding Antarctica with all continents combined composing the opposite continent which encircled this ‘true ocean’. (Fig. 1)

US Navy's specialized polar projection submitted by Rand and Rose Flem-Ath as proof that the world's continents can be distorted to approach the appearance of a continent surrounding the world's oceans.[/box]

Unfortunately there are still many large openings in this 'surrounding continent' and to believe that an ancient civilization just happened to share a similar distorted view of the world is a huge stretch. The above map is a unique modern projection that is extremely complex and exemplifies the capabilities of highly sophisticated mathematics applied to mapmaking. If we were seriously looking for a map projection that distorted the world enough so that a continent appeared to be surrounding a large ‘true sea’, we need look no further than an arctic polar projection map as in the image below. (Fig. 2) This creates a much more appealing concept of a 'surrounding continent' by distorting and exaggerating the size of the Antarctic continent and wrapping it around a truly enormous world ocean. Yet like the Flem-Aths' projection, the distortion may give the appearance of an enclosed sea, but aside from complex projection maps, no reasonable person would ever describe the actual continent of Antarctica as encircling the world's oceans and all other landforms.

[box title=Figure 2]

A simple polar projection centered over the North Pole which gives the appearance that Antarctica surrounds the world's oceans. Yet like the Flem-Aths' projection, the distortion may give the appearance of an enclosed sea, but aside from complex projection maps, no reasonable person would ever describe the actual continent of Antarctica as encircling the world's oceans and all other landforms.

Jim Allen, who like me, maintains that South America is Atlantis, albeit with the capital city located high in the Andes Mountains, reckons that the ‘true ocean’ was the Pacific Ocean, while Eurasia represents the opposite continent which could be reached via the many islands of the Pacific. (Fig. 3) It seems odd however that Solon's account would include a description of Eurasia which lies exceedingly far from South America, but somehow omit all references to a much closer continent like North America which is just next door and actually attached to 'Atlantis'.

Jim Allen's interpretation of South America as Atlantis with the many islands of the Pacific highlighted to demonstrate a path to Eurasia which Allen considers to be the continent surrounding the 'true ocean'.

Of course each of these theories require us to make unlikely assumptions, that 1) Solon was directly conveying a description provided by an ancient people extraordinarily well traveled having a similar worldview to our own, and 2) Somehow a collection of multiple distinct landforms can be referred to as being a single unbroken, ‘boundless’ continent that entirely surrounds a large ocean of water.

It becomes clear that these two interpretations of Solon's 'boundless continent' are actually a bit over thought and contrived when you place Solon's description within the context of his era. Having a familiarity with ancient Greek maps, I came to realize that Solon was providing a slightly skewed description of the ancient Greek worldview.

Greek maps were composed of two large bodies of water (Fig. 4): [list type=none]

[li]1) The Mediterranean Sea which is encircled by the three continents of Europe, Libya and Asia, and [/li]
[li]2) The much larger 'true ocean', Oceanus, surrounding the three continents.[/li]
[/list]

The only link between these two seas was a small entrance into the Mediterranean known then as the Pillars of Hercules and known today as the Strait of Gibraltar.

Reconstructions of Homer's (left) and Hecataeus’ (right) world maps, which demonstrate the ancient Greek worldview of two major bodies of water, the Mediterranean Sea and Oceanus separated only by the Pillars of Hercules, or the Strait of Gibraltar as we know it today.

The skewed portion of Solon's description was the inclusion of a continent which was unbroken or ‘boundless’ completely surrounding Oceanus. Solon’s comparison of the two known bodies of water makes it clear that the Mediterranean Sea “within the Straits of Heracles is only a harbour, having a narrow entrance, but that other is a real sea,” apparently not a harbor with any such opening or entrance and no large bodies of water beyond it, therefore “the surrounding land may be most truly called a boundless continent.”

As it turns out a contemporary of Solon, Anaximander, theorized that the world was cylindrical in nature and Europe, Libya and Asia sat atop one of its flat surfaces surrounded by Oceanus which in turn was contained by the outer lip of the cylinder, a “boundless” unbroken ring of land. (Fig. 5) Since there are no boundless continents surrounding an ocean in the real world and the only historical descriptions of such a landform lie in a theory formulated in Solon’s time and in an account of Atlantis also from Solon’s time, simple logic dictates that these two boundless continents surrounding a large 'true ocean' were one and the same.

Anaximander's concept of the world as a cylinder. A view which Solon apparently adopted.

So it is almost certain that Solon was reconciling the Egyptian account of two large continents in the waters beyond the Mediterranean Sea to his limited worldview depicted in the image above. The problem with this limited view was that the Greeks believed Oceanus was an enormous river forming a continuous stream around the known world with only a few small islands scattered about, but there were no continental landmasses breaching its surface.

Solon could associate the Egyptian's inclusion of an opposite continent (North America) to the outer ring of land surrounding Oceanus, as this would have been the only other continent sized landmass known to be raised above the sea besides Europe, Libya and Asia—this mistaken association explaining the altered description of North America—but how could he reconcile the existence of a continent-sized Atlantis?

The Egyptians described the capital city as an island and they also related “in a single day and night” an island “disappeared in the depths of the sea.” I believe that the island that actually sank was the capital city; falling victim to quakes per the original account that likely brought about tsunamis while the unstable nature of a delta city would have seen catastrophic liquefaction and the rapid subsidence of structures and perhaps the entire island. Picture the slowly sinking city of New Orleans being suddenly hit by a large quake. The resulting cataclysm would likely replicate the destruction recounted in Plato’s dialogues with a massive city disappearing beneath the sea in a single day. This scenario is far more reasonable than the preposterous and mythical notion of an entire continent sinking beneath the sea in the space of a day.

So why would Solon claim instead that the whole of Atlantis sank beneath the sea? It appears that Solon, unwilling to accept the existence of another continental landmass in Oceanus, was finally forced to believe that the Egyptian account of a sinking island was not limited to the small island capital, but the entire island continent of Atlantis. By interpreting the Egyptian account in this way, Solon would be able to maintain the Greek worldview of an unimpeded ‘Ocean stream’ that now flowed over a submerged Atlantis as in the image above.

In reality, there are no island continents larger than the size of Libya and Asia combined lying beneath the world’s oceans, so if we are to accept that Solon’s account is based on fact and that it was the continent sized landmass described, it seems very reasonable that it was Solon himself who sank Atlantis to fit his preconceptions. If Atlantis truly existed as a continent, then the majority or all of it still sits above the sea and a string of islands likely still lay a path to 'the whole of the opposite continent'.

Solon introduced not one, but TWO VERY LARGE CONTINENTS beyond the Pillars of Hercules with islands forming a path between. The two continents were the island continent of Atlantis and a larger continent lying at the opposite end of a path of islands. Today we know that there ARE two large and distinct continents beyond the Pillars representing the limits of the Mediterranean Sea. They are North and South America, and they are accompanied by a set of islands, the Caribbean Islands, laying a very distinct pathway between them.
-Doug

http://www.atlantismaps.com/forum/index.php/topic,71.0.html

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runciter on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:00 am

Hrafn wrote:I dont know why someone with forum access don't PM every head on the forum with a well put together piece on events thus far, links , screenshots and quotes included aaargh

hi, i'm the user formerly known as pinzon on this forum popcorn

today i received an email from sodlike that told me my runciter account was activated.

this will probably get me banned, i know cheeb did it only to destroy me for using multiple id's foff (joking)

(i will use this name from now on)

why don't i pm every head (staff member? every thinking head?) on icke's forum?

they know about this place and infinite love, they're probably following the developments in this situation.

runciter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:09 am

Cats, Cunts And Charictors, And Multiple ID's
Are Encouraged On This Forum...!!!

Artistic Licence Ain't It...

thumbs up

You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.

Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  C!ggy on Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:31 am

Pooh Silly wrote:
Ciggy wrote:Too late for damage control now, Lilly. You're no longer paranoid enough for me.

NO "CIGGY", TOO LATE for "YOU" To SPIT an EMPTY ONE LINER
in a Childish attempt to COVER "YOUR OWN" Arse...

Keep me busy staying alive with real live spies in my house,
then "CRY, LIKE A BABY, 'too late'"???? Since when did THE TRUTH
with even MORE EVIDENCE to support it, have a use by date???

But nothing matters here, I know, only a sorting room of FAILED fishermen...
only ONE of AARNOUT'S MANY "CONSPIRACY SITES". ... where the Wisdom of AGE
and dim old eyes, are discouraged from coming, by arses like you who SPIN OFF
the topic that you work to spin, when it's laid out straight in FONT WE CAN SEE,
with mindless insult.

You really are PISSED that one of those emails was missed
lol!

Pooh Silly your posts boring and longs, please stop this with spam to this forum I know like your boring post why you no go away now back to Davidus Icke and suck on his penus.

C!ggy

View user profile http://etsogod.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Hrafn on Sat Jan 09, 2010 3:03 pm

true lilly wrote:aaargh

Links you old trollop

Hrafn

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:29 pm

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=156

Now IF I had
"EDITORIAL CONTROL" over "my thread",
the way tintin GLOATS that HE IS THE EDITOR,
NO ONE would still be confused as to
WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON...

...but no, I don't, and so, "They" CONSTANTLY
HACK AWAY at
what I do to SHOW, The TRUTH.

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=156

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=86338&page=155

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sun Jan 10, 2010 8:45 pm

So your car is named Jaspreet Singh? That's what they set on fire?

I'm losing interest here...

Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:So your car is named Jaspreet Singh? That's what they set on fire?

I'm losing interest here...

Australians drive the weirdest cars.

If I drove Jaspreet Singh to work I would be done for hate crime.

LilyAllen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:26 pm

To all the WHORES...we survive TWO car bomb attempts,
ICKE/AARNOUT van der PLOOGE/HELLS ANGLES
BLOW UP TWO of their OWN in One car bomb UNdelivered.lmao

BTW, any and ALL the LOCAL WHORES who look to
lilly allen as a 'star' DESERVE what they WILL GET. dogshag

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:27 pm

SLAGS LOVE SLAGS, DON'T THEY...JUST HAD TO SAY THE BLEEDING OBVIOUS... lol!

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:33 pm

seriously, "what" would "that" to
represent them...
http://i47.tinypic.com/ael9ah.jpg

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:37 pm

Do Not Get Involved With Hells Angels Then...!!!

They Can Be Serious Bad News If You Get On The Wrong Side Of Them...!!!

cthulhu

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  true lilly on Fri Feb 19, 2010 5:55 pm

Kallisti, Damn'd Sod..!!! wrote:Do Not Get Involved With Hells Angels Then...!!!

They Can Be Serious Bad News If You Get On The Wrong Side Of Them...!!!

cthulhu

Me??? not me mate, the idiots who called them into an ambush...
ALL The Boys Know I appreciate the reasons for a secret, secret police Force.

Fancy those gold fucking arses, sacrificing soldiers, on an old pensioner woman,
who doesn't even have the power to get her lawn mowed...they are those who
SHOULD be shitting, except they can't cos their 'brains' live where their shit should. butt

All I EVER did was WARN all sides of THE SIDE Selling them all out...
and it's on public record, over many, many years...as it is ON RECORD
who The HA should be mightily pissed off with...like a certain someone
who can't even walk on a nature strip, cos he's so used to having every
path smoothed with gilt, before him...

true lilly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next