An Oldie But A Good 'Un... Open Letter To David Icke By Neomatrix...!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Oldie But A Good 'Un... Open Letter To David Icke By Neomatrix...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Wed Jan 06, 2010 1:31 pm

Open Letter To David Icke...

By Neomatrix

Dear Mr. Icke,

It is with deep regret that I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be visiting your website, purchasing your books, or in any other way supporting your work.
A time of choice is now at hand for me, and already I have decided in which direction I will be travelling.
Allow me to explain, if you will:

I have been visiting your website now for the last five years or more, and I will readily admit that the information therein served its purpose in helping to awaken my programmed, indoctrinated mind to the reality of life upon this planet.
Thanks to you, the visible selfishness of my own species finally began to make sense as I realized how we are all being manipulated by a heirarchical system of control that is entirely callous and utterly inhuman.

And so, for a good many years I enjoyed filling my brain with all manner of conspiracy facts and theories.
It felt good to dismiss the responsibility for my species' rapid deconstruction of every natural ecosystem on Earth by passing it off onto a race of evil Reptilian/Alien overlords.
It is their fault that we were all acting this way, you said; it is their fault that we are here endlessly fighting against one another, because that is how they maintain their control.

It made a lot of sense to me for a time, and as your group of 'followers' grew from just a few thousand worldwide a decade ago to the millions who actively support your work now, I almost begun to have hope that things around here might just change for the better.
I almost thought that, because of you and others like you disseminating this information, that people would finally wake up.

But who was I kidding?

I now find myself at a point where I am completely disillusioned with all of this New Age love and light bullshit, and endless conspiracy crap.
The followers of the Cult of Icke, as I shall call it for want of a better name, are no more enlightened than the followers of any other religious or political belief system you care to name.
They are merely sheep who have moved out of one pen and straight into another, whilst believing themselves to have been set free.

There is a difference you see, between talking the talk, and walking the walk.
And I'm sorry to say it Mr. Icke, but all I've seen you and your followers doing so far is a whole lot of talking. Your lips might be moving, as they often are for hours on end, but your feet are still stuck firmly to the ground.

Do you know why this has happened? You don't? Then I'll tell you.
As much as it pains me to say it Mr. Icke, your conspiratorial worldview has now become quite fashionably mainstream.
It's now even considered quite trendy to talk about the Illuminati, and the New World Order, and the matrix, and even other dimensions of conscious experience.
No longer weird and abnormal is this; it's now become the hallmark of those who consider themselves 'enlightened' and 'in the know'.

And whilst some would say that knowledge is power, I'm here to tell you that this is absolute bullshit.
I'm almost sorry to say this Mr. Icke, but knowledge - of and by itself - means absolutely f*ck all: it is nothing more than an intellectual wankfest.
So whilst you continue to pump out one oversized book after another, each one endlessly repeating numerous facts and figures about who engaged in what conspiracy and when, and whilst your growing and fanatically loyal readership enjoys soaking this up in the misguided belief that they are becoming more and more 'enlightened' with every turn of the page, you might just fail to notice that things down here aren't actually getting any better.

The sheep are all still asleep, you see.
They may now be better read, better educated, more informed sheep - but that's all.
They may be able to tell you the names of all thirteen families that compose the Illuminati; they may be able to take apart the official story of 9/11 piece-by-piece; they may even know a thing or two about quantum physics, non-locality, the Kaluza-Klein theory, and David Bohm's holographic principle.

The problem is that no one is really demonstrating their understanding of this information in the manner that they choose to live within their daily lives.
They are simply paying lip service to truths that they are not yet ready to understand and integrate; they are still living and thinking within the same old mental boxes that they did before you and your Reptilians came along.
It's quite one thing to say, "this reality I live within is an illusion," but it's a different thing entirely to demonstrate your understanding of this in your daily words and actions and interactions with other people.

You see, they are all still buying into the illusion, Mr. Icke.
They are all still taking it so very, very seriously indeed.
They are all still speaking out against people, events, and situations that do not conform to the expected 'norms' of our sickening society.
They are all still playing the game by its rules.
Everything is still all life and death, right and wrong, good and evil, black and white to them.
They haven't truly learned the value of allowance, of acceptance, of freedom, of uniqueness, and of experience.
They are all still too busy struggling to survive and thrive; still fighting to impose petty limitations on other people and on themselves.
They are all, for want of a better term, "spiritual wannabes." Smarter, but none the wiser.

They may have listened to you, you see, but they have not yet truly understood.

Just like yourself, Mr. Icke.
You are the most gifted person on this planet when it comes to talking the talk.
I know, because I've personally seen you do it for hours upon hours on more than one occasion.
But when it comes to walking the walk however, you often fall flat on your face.
Take - for example - your recent e-mail to those people, like myself, who were subscribed to your newsletter, wherein which you whined on and on about not getting anything in return for your efforts, then threatening to stop completely if people don't start appreciating you quick-smart!

And yet how many times in your books and speaking events do you wax lyrical about the value of self-sacrifice; about giving without the expectation of receiving something in return?
You're sending mixed messages to your audience, you see.
No wonder the poor buggers are all confused - not that I'm trying to excuse their behavior or pass off the responsibility for their actions onto your good self.
I wouldn't do that to you, no matter how frustrated I might be.

So I'm sorry for my tone here, really I am; but I'm increasingly tired of the bullshit.
I'm tired of people dabbling into materials that they are clearly not yet ready to comprehend.
At least, not without a major shift in perspective.
You've basically gone and done what Microsoft did with the computing world: you've taken something that is normally quite complex, that requires a modicum of intelligence and competence to understand correctly, and dumbed it down just enough to make it palatable and understandable to an audience that otherwise wouldn't get it.
And now we are paying witness to the inevitably similar end result.

It is for this reason that I can no longer support yourself or your work.
Although you may - perhaps - have the best of intentions, your methods leave much to be desired.
You've done much to help inform, but very little so far to help transform.
It hardly matters whether or not there is a race of nasty Reptilians controlling our financial, educational, political, media and healthcare systems.
It isn't the bloody Reptilians that are the real problem down here - it's us; and as long as yourself and others keep endlessly spouting on about how nasty these lizard folks are you're simply distracting the real human beings on this planet from actually taking responsibility for themselves, and making a positive change. Knowingly or not, you're only engaging in further promoting victim mentality, thus disempowering people even more, and keeping them locked within a false cage of self-imposed experiential limitation.

So, here's a thought.
How about this for your next book:
You don't mention the frigging Illuminati.
You don't mention the Reptilians.
You don't talk about the matrix.
No history lessons about how the bloodlines moved from Sumeria and Egypt, into Rome, then England, and finally across to America.
You don't make so much as a passing comment about September 11th.
And no more jokes about how stupid President Bush is (talk about stating the obvious!)
If you could instead offer something truly unique, something that has the potential to really wake people up - not just to the global fascist agenda, but to themselves and their own programmed behavior - then I'll be on your side once again.

Until then, it's goodbye from me.

thumbs up

You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: An Oldie But A Good 'Un... Open Letter To David Icke By Neomatrix...!!!

Post  Hagbard Celine on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:28 am

You have to go the way your own conscience leads you, Soddy. Cool I'll support you totally in that and respect you for it. Cool Very Happy

My own conscience is leading me down a different route. We're all different individuals and that's what makes thew world such an interesting place. Smile Like the sheep who refused to be hearded in David's analogy "OK, I'll talk to you later and find out what it's like over there, but I'm going here for now".

I hope we can carry on being friends and I can continue to enjoy your forum Smile .
Hagbard Celine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:39 am

You still dont get it do you Handbag?

People like the ickoids (you) are the sheeple. Look how Daisy and co have managed to heard the sheep once again. In fact its worse than that because the sheep herad themselves.

One of Ickes top staff and proberbly a lot more have been caught going against one of Ickes suposed core principles and whats been done? Sweet FA thats what.

You pay this wanker 3 pounds a month in his fight against big brother and then find out his staff read peoples PM's lol the f ucking irony of it.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine on Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:55 am

Droike wrote:You still dont get it do you Handbag?

People like the ickoids (you) are the sheeple.

What!? Shocked Rolling Eyes Listen to yourself! You're the one hurling abuse and insulting people who think differently to you! This is the very definition of Sheepism! And you call ME a Sheeple!?
Hagbard Celine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:07 am

Lol, you are the one whos been sheepdoging for Daisy Icke for years. Myself and others have been telling you what a merry dance they are leading you in and you failed to see it untill now. And we are the sheeple lol. Your logic is f ucked Ben.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:27 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:

People like the ickoids (you) are the sheeple.

What!? Shocked Rolling Eyes Listen to yourself! You're the one hurling abuse and insulting people who think differently to you! This is the very definition of Sheepism! And you call ME a Sheeple!?

What Droike said to you was accurate and somewhat of an understatement. You follow a man who chooses to have Daisy run his forum, even after the mockery Daisy has made of everything Icke supposedly stands for.

Truth isn't abusive, even though it often hurts.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine on Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:30 am

Droike wrote:Lol, you are the one whos been sheepdoging for Daisy Icke for years. Myself and others have been telling you what a merry dance they are leading you in and you failed to see it untill now. And we are the sheeple lol. Your logic is f ucked Ben.

Do your Skeptibuddies know you hang out on Woo-woo forums, Droike? Wink Razz

Just you andd Ciggy remember this: it's people like me that give you your "I've been there" and "told you so" pleasure. Cool So be grateful.
Hagbard Celine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:29 am

Your the one who goes to skeptics in the pub meetings feeling you have to wear a disguise lol.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:55 am

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Droike wrote:Lol, you are the one whos been sheepdoging for Daisy Icke for years. Myself and others have been telling you what a merry dance they are leading you in and you failed to see it untill now. And we are the sheeple lol. Your logic is f ucked Ben.

Do your Skeptibuddies know you hang out on Woo-woo forums, Droike? Wink Razz

Just you andd Ciggy remember this: it's people like me that give you your "I've been there" and "told you so" pleasure. Cool So be grateful.

I'd rather just see you cancel your shitmullet subscription and use the three quid on heating instead.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  LilyAllen on Sun Jan 10, 2010 10:02 am

Ciggy wrote:

I'd rather just see you cancel your shitmullet subscription and use the three quid on heating instead.

Sheesh... some of the pipes in his attic are probably frozen solid now.. Big surprise when they thaw out Sad
LilyAllen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runciter on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:39 am

People like the ickoids (you) are the sheeple. Look how Daisy and co have managed to heard the sheep once again. In fact its worse than that because the sheep herad themselves.

One of Ickes top staff and proberbly a lot more have been caught going against one of Ickes suposed core principles and whats been done? Sweet FA thats what.

You pay this wanker 3 pounds a month in his fight against big brother and then find out his staff read peoples PM's lol the f ucking irony of it.

attempted coup i say, sean is (apparently) no saint but in this situation he probably did the right thing.

not sure yet, still investigating, but i think the ADL crew (or something worse) was trying to hijack the forum.

runciter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:21 pm

This is not an "ADL op" you barmy idiot. This is SEAN being SEAN the way he has always been SEAN from day fucking ONE. The blindness you woos display is staggering. If you feel warm liquid on your back and SEAN tells you it's raining, you haven't the temerity to check around behind you, do you?
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runciter on Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:44 pm

Ciggy wrote:This is not an "ADL op" you barmy idiot. This is SEAN being SEAN the way he has always been SEAN from day fucking ONE. The blindness you woos display is staggering. If you feel warm liquid on your back and SEAN tells you it's raining, you haven't the temerity to check around behind you, do you?

i hope the honest mods and users who were banned will be reinstated as soon as possible.

there are two persons who will hardly be back, surely they won't be reintegrated into the staff.

runciter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  John Drake on Mon Jan 11, 2010 12:10 am

runciter wrote:
Ciggy wrote:This is not an "ADL op" you barmy idiot. This is SEAN being SEAN the way he has always been SEAN from day fucking ONE. The blindness you woos display is staggering. If you feel warm liquid on your back and SEAN tells you it's raining, you haven't the temerity to check around behind you, do you?

i hope the honest mods and users who were banned will be reinstated as soon as possible.

there are two persons who will hardly be back, surely they won't be reintegrated into the staff.

Honest mods lol. I see you still havent got it yet have you.

John Drake

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  runciter on Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:22 am

Droike wrote:Honest mods lol. I see you still havent got it yet have you.

not yet.

hey this must be the first post of yours i read that doesn't contain obscenities No

runciter

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Hagbard Celine on Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:28 am

Ciggy wrote:

Ciggy

I make campfires for heating, Ciggy. A bit like you do when you're fighting in Afghanistan. BTW: How did your latest assault on that Taliban stronghold go? Wink Laughing Cool
Hagbard Celine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:42 pm

Hagbard Celine wrote:
Ciggy wrote:

Ciggy

I make campfires for heating, Ciggy. A bit like you do when you're fighting in Afghanistan. BTW: How did your latest assault on that Taliban stronghold go? Wink Laughing Cool

It was lovely. Dead ODOs everywhere...
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:46 pm

Damn'sod..!!! wrote: bump

For The Schmucks...!!!

bump
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top