Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 am

Keep Your Peckers Up...!!!




Positive Thinking

When you feel down, try positive thinking,
That's what I told them and said,
Don't wear a frown, try positive thinking,
Laugh at your troubles instead.

You've got to look on the bright side,
On hope so much depends,
With your confidence sinking, positive thinking,
Helps you on the way my friend.

When things look black, try positive thinking,
Treat every season as spring,
No glancing back, try positive thinking,
Trust what tomorrow may bring.

This crazy world that we live in,
Will keep on spinning round,
But with good, strong, positive thinking,
We'll get together and life wont let us down.






thumbs up

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
avatar
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:42 pm

avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Damn'sod..!!! on Fri Jan 08, 2010 4:54 pm



Bring Me The Shine Of The Stars...

An Obvious Blatvasky Reference...!!!

Morecombe And Wise Refers To The Twins Janus/The God Who Looks Into Heaven And Hell
Romulus And Remus/ The Founding Fathers Of The Holy Roman Empire,
Dr Mengeles Research Into Twins And Eugenics...

Craig Oxleys Works Have Not Been In Vain...


lmao rolf lmao

_________________


You can take a horse to water, but a pencil must be lead.
avatar
Damn'sod..!!!
Admin

Posts : 669
Join date : 2009-01-22
Location : Knutbush City Limits...!!!

View user profile http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:02 pm

avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:55 am

David Icke - The Sun is Shining (The Summer of Infinite Love.)



Look At This Video...Just Look At It...!!!

It Is Supposed To Make David Icke Look Like A Raver...

All Speeded Up Like That With A "Banging" Soundtrack...!!!

(To Appeal To The "Yoof" Market No Doubt)

It Doesn't Make Him Look Cool Though...

It Makes Him Look Like A Deranged Benny Hill...!!!


http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/38744-david-icke-the-sun-is-shining-the-summer-of-infinite-love




Yeah I Know That's Benny Hinn,

But You Know What I Mean...!!!


lmao rolf lmao
avatar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  true lilly on Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:56 pm

Yep, 'Craig Oxley'=tintin/Cruise='David Icke', did help Prove Truth, when despite having The Thread, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO...", with More Readers than that whole site could muster, it's author (me), was banned...but Not before I AND OTHERS SAVED HARD COPIES OF IT. And sorry BAD Guys, but Knowing the WEB to be the TOOL of THE BEAST for NETting Truth Seekers with the DEADLY LIES of The CONspiracy Industry, it was important that 'you' BEASTLY LEGION NOT be able to scan the eyes that scan what 'you' ban.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:16 pm

true lilly wrote:Yep, 'Craig Oxley'=tintin/Cruise='David Icke', did help Prove Truth, when despite having The Thread, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO...", with More Readers than that whole site could muster, it's author (me), was banned...but Not before I AND OTHERS SAVED HARD COPIES OF IT. And sorry BAD Guys, but Knowing the WEB to be the TOOL of THE BEAST for NETting Truth Seekers with the DEADLY LIES of The CONspiracy Industry, it was important that 'you' BEASTLY LEGION NOT be able to scan the eyes that scan what 'you' ban.

Could Be, Could Be...

WWW =666

The Hebrew equivalent of our "w" is the letter "vav" or "waw".
The numerical value of vav is 6.
So the English "www" transliterated into Hebrew is "vav vav vav", which numerically is 666.




Book of Revelation 13:17–18.

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Here is wisdom.
Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man;
and his number is Six hundred threescore and six

But There Is No Fun In Dusty Pulpits,
And Hellfire Sermons

The Good Thing The Pope Did The Other Day,
Was He Dropped The Stoic Catholicism Out Of His Routine...

So You Got A Mix Of Very Bad Rock Concert,
X Factor,
And Very Naff Schoolyard Theatrics...

OK It Wasn't Much Kop As A Neuremberg Type Rally,
Or A Rolling Stones Concert (circa Altamount)

But It Was Fun In A Very Cheesy Way For The People That Attended It...

Pope Mobile,
Very Kitch Merchandise,
Kissing Babies...
Hedonistic Catholic Dancing,
And A Protest Going On Where The People Didn't Really Give A flippin' heck,
But Enjoyed It For What It Was...

A Bloody Pantomime...


Them People Don't Seem That Sinister Through The Viel Of The 21st Century...!!!

But They Seem Like A Daft Superstition Of The Past...

A Devine Comedy...!!!




As "Don't Mention The (Spanish Inquisition) Cartoons Of The Prophet Mohammed",
Will Seem In 1,000 Years Time
(Or Less Hopefully,
Tommorow If Everyone Wants It
)




thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:47 pm

In The Ultimate Twist Of Irony...

The Gay Right Activists Become More Catholic With A Capital C......




Peter Tatchell leads anti-Pope protests

Protesters were at Twickenham to oppose the Pope's visit

Human rights campaigner Peter Tatchell is taking a leading role in protests against the state visit by Pope Benedict XVI.

He said it was inappropriate for taxpayers to foot the £12m bill for the four-day visit.

Protesters with placards were outside a number of venues in London attended by the Pope.

Mr Tatchell said the Pope's "harsh and intolerant" views were out of touch with British opinion.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-11342925


And The Papacy Become More Hedonistic...

With A Gay Abandon Triple Capital,Rainbow Coloured,Cross-Dressing,Designer Crucifixes, Sunglass Wearing,
H...






Mr Tatchell said the Pope's "harsh and intolerant" views were out of touch with British opinion.

Now Forgive Me If I Am Wrong,

But Love Her Or Loath Her Susan Boyle Is Having Her 15 Minutes Of Fame At The Moment...

And She Has Probably On Her Last Few Seconds...

But Very Much Still In The Nations Consciousness...

Or As British Opinion Likes To Call It...

Wasn't That The Fat Bird From The X-Factor...???


: fly fly fly
avatar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  true lilly on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:38 pm

Ah, but poor old tintin's downfall was putting his faith in the crushing power of the arts and numbers games of the Ancient 'n'Wo. He should have put his faith in God's Word ISAIAH 10:1-3
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! on Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:00 pm

true lilly wrote:Ah, but poor old tintin's downfall was putting his faith in the crushing power of the arts and numbers games of the Ancient 'n'Wo. He should have put his faith in God's Word ISAIAH 10:1-3

Isaiah 10:1-3

1 Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,

2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.

3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?

EH...???


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin
avatar
Everybody, Loves Sod..!!!

Posts : 671
Join date : 2010-09-09
Location : Chipping Sodbury...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:05 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
true lilly wrote:Ah, but poor old tintin's downfall was putting his faith in the crushing power of the arts and numbers games of the Ancient 'n'Wo. He should have put his faith in God's Word ISAIAH 10:1-3

Isaiah 10:1-3

1 Woe to those who make unjust laws,
to those who issue oppressive decrees,

2 to deprive the poor of their rights
and withhold justice from the oppressed of my people,
making widows their prey
and robbing the fatherless.

3 What will you do on the day of reckoning,
when disaster comes from afar?
To whom will you run for help?
Where will you leave your riches?

EH...???


rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

The Hebrew version of Ashtar Command and Nesara sortin' things oot.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:06 am

Just Found This On Daisys' Facebook Page...



thinking hmm thinking hmm thinking hmm
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:56 am

Stop picking on Mr David Icke please. cthulhu
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  sharky on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:13 am

true lilly wrote: rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin Yep, 'Craig Oxley'=tintin/Cruise='David Icke', did help Prove Truth, when despite having The Thread, "WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO...", with More Readers than that whole site could muster, it's author (me), was banned...but Not before I AND OTHERS SAVED HARD COPIES OF IT. And sorry BAD Guys, but Knowing the WEB to be the TOOL of THE BEAST for NETting Truth Seekers with the DEADLY LIES of The CONspiracy Industry, it was important that 'you' BEASTLY LEGION NOT be able to scan the eyes that scan what 'you' ban. rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin




er......................suziwoozy, you are NOT BANNED!!!!

You are: 'Inactive'

Like me, 'snoops'..........IF,,,,,,,,,,,we agree to modify our reparte, we will be 'allowed' to 'Post'..........nuthin' personal..........they have their agenda, we have ours........ cheers


Frankly, your Posts are boring and irrelevant to life......alot of useless information/gossip which is of no interest to nayone but you..........what is the net result of the millions of Data Points you and tinnytintin Post..............nada, zilch, nil, zero, bupkis.....your Postings don't deliver the milk to the corn flakes.........also you open The Book of YHWH and insert/project your own beliefs, that is known as eisegesis.......useless and misleading............like Icke and tinnytintin and many others at DIFtardia you are antisemitic/antiTorah/Anti Israel. so who do you think you are kidding besides yourself? thumbs up

avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  sharky on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:15 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:In The Ultimate Twist Of Irony...

The Gay Right Activists Become More Catholic With A Capital C......


..............
: fly fly fly

They're just jealous of the popes fabulous gowns and slippers........ thumbs up lmao rolf
avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  sharky on Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 am

true lilly wrote:Ah, but poor old tintin's downfall was putting his faith in the crushing power of the arts and numbers games of the Ancient 'n'Wo. He should have put his faith in God's Word ISAIAH 10:1-3

yours too suziwoozy/liltedlilly. thumbs up

Psalm 82
A psalm of Asaph.
1 Yahweh presides in the great assembly;
he renders judgment among the “elohim”:

2 “How long will you defend the unjust
and show partiality to the wicked?
3 Defend the weak and the fatherless;
uphold the cause of the poor and the oppressed.
4 Rescue the weak and the needy;
deliver them from the hand of the wicked.

5 “The ‘gods’ know nothing, they understand nothing.
They walk about in darkness;
all the foundations of the earth are shaken.

6 “I said, ‘You are “elohim”;
you are all sons of the Most High.’
7 But you will die like mere mortals;
you will fall like every other ruler.”

8 Rise up, O Yahweh, judge the earth,
for all the nations are your inheritance.


So What Exactly is an Elohim?

http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/What%20is%20an%20Elohim.pdf


Yahweh is inherently
distinct and superior to all other gods. Yahweh is an elohim (a god), but no other
elohim (gods) are Yahweh...............As the High God shares attributes with us as his
creatures, so lesser elohim may share some of his qualities.
The former concern is probably the one that most readers find more tricky: How can
Yahweh can be part of the class of elohim and still be “species unique”? Answering
this question is actually not difficult, but it requires two adjustments in your thinking:
(1) that elohim as a term does not speak of a range of attributes with which we would
only associate Yahweh; and (2) that the term refers only to a being’s proper plane of
existence. The second consideration is crucial, in that it is the key to sorting out how
various beings can be described as elohim and yet only one Yahweh exists. I don’t have to tell you that sorting out this issue is important so as to coherently
distinguish Yahweh from the other elohim. But I’ve been holding back another reason
why it’s important. It may surprise you, but there are other beings in the Old Testament
that are called elohim besides Yahweh and the gods of the divine council. Demons and
the spirits of the human dead are also called elohim in the Hebrew text! Angels may
also be called elohim, depending on how one takes a text or two. If we don’t come to
grips with just what an elohim is, it can create a lot of confusion..................I mentioned earlier that one of the reasons we can’t quite wrap our mind around the
“flexibility” of the word elohim is because we’re used to thinking of that term as
denoting a being who possesses unique, unshared attributes—the Elohim of Israel, as it
were. That just isn’t true. While it’s true that the word came to be used as a name for
the God of Israel, the term itself has no essence that must be equated with Yahweh. The
Old Testament passages above that have demons and spirits of the dead as elohim forbid
such an equation. This equation must be dispensed with. The word elohim more
broadly does not refer to “deity attributes.” Rather, it points to a plane of existence. An
elohim is simply a being whose proper habitation is the spirit world
.
thumbs up

http://www.michaelsheiser.com/
THE DIVINE COUNCIL . COM
http://www.thedivinecouncil.com/

avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:20 am

Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Keep Your Peckers Up...!!!




Positive Thinking

When you feel down, try positive thinking,
That's what I told them and said,
Don't wear a frown, try positive thinking,
Laugh at your troubles instead.

You've got to look on the bright side,
On hope so much depends,
With your confidence sinking, positive thinking,
Helps you on the way my friend.

When things look black, try positive thinking,
Treat every season as spring,
No glancing back, try positive thinking,
Trust what tomorrow may bring.

This crazy world that we live in,
Will keep on spinning round,
But with good, strong, positive thinking,
We'll get together and life wont let us down.






thumbs up

I Love This Song,

When I Was Out Of My Comfort Zone...

ie I Fell Asleep On The Bus And Had To Get Out At The Coleford Ghetto...

I Kept Singing It...And Didn't Die...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:37 pm



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:52 pm

I See That Those Who Express Their Opinions Through The Medium Of Musick...

Will Now Have To Express It Through Out Of Date Copywrite Songs...

Greensleeves...Anyone...!!!




thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:55 pm



thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Feb 23, 2012 11:10 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Keep Your Peckers Up...!!!




Positive Thinking

When you feel down, try positive thinking,
That's what I told them and said,
Don't wear a frown, try positive thinking,
Laugh at your troubles instead.

You've got to look on the bright side,
On hope so much depends,
With your confidence sinking, positive thinking,
Helps you on the way my friend.

When things look black, try positive thinking,
Treat every season as spring,
No glancing back, try positive thinking,
Trust what tomorrow may bring.

This crazy world that we live in,
Will keep on spinning round,
But with good, strong, positive thinking,
We'll get together and life wont let us down.






thumbs up

I Love This Song,

When I Was Out Of My Comfort Zone...

ie I Fell Asleep On The Bus And Had To Get Out At The Coleford Ghetto...

I Kept Singing It...And Didn't Die...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Well,you were'nt drunk,were you ?.

cthulhu

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Damn'sod..!!! wrote:Keep Your Peckers Up...!!!




Positive Thinking

When you feel down, try positive thinking,
That's what I told them and said,
Don't wear a frown, try positive thinking,
Laugh at your troubles instead.

You've got to look on the bright side,
On hope so much depends,
With your confidence sinking, positive thinking,
Helps you on the way my friend.

When things look black, try positive thinking,
Treat every season as spring,
No glancing back, try positive thinking,
Trust what tomorrow may bring.

This crazy world that we live in,
Will keep on spinning round,
But with good, strong, positive thinking,
We'll get together and life wont let us down.






thumbs up

I Love This Song,

When I Was Out Of My Comfort Zone...

ie I Fell Asleep On The Bus And Had To Get Out At The Coleford Ghetto...

I Kept Singing It...And Didn't Die...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Well,you were'nt drunk,were you ?.

cthulhu


Of Course, Only A Drunk Or An Idiot Looks At The World With Rose Tinted Glasses...!!!




thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

It Comes After That Bit, "You're My Mate"
And "I'm Gonna Fight Everybody...!!!"


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:21 am



“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”

Winston Churchill

(Morning Is A Loose English Colloqualism,

Which Can Refer To Any Time Period , When One Wakes Up...!!!)


lmao rolf lmao
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:53 am



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 am





thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Oi...Daisy And Dave...!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum