Death List 2012...!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Death List 2012...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:36 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod,God you're a hopeless case.Re-read your post and have a look.

Alpha males don't fight,they're above that.You ....Hang on,now that's weird.I have the media player off the volume down and a demonic voice just came from my speakers,evil,growling...Fuck me dead,I got goosebumps head to toe and hair standing on end.

Back soon,cup of tea...yeah,that makes everything better.back soon.

scared jawdrop

Don't They Have Pills For This Type Of Stuff...Or At Least Support Groups For Nutters...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I know you're sick in the heart mind and soul Sod,if you think this is funny.It's how damned you are,pathetic really.Look,you got the money,fly to Australia and come and take it out on me,OK?.You want it,come and get it.See those shoulders and spindly spine,snap you like a match-stick,no effort at all.Come on tough alpha boy,with a d-rated body,come and get me.Have you seen the size of my hands,the solid body I am,you ever met my temper...I'd floss my teeth with your sinews.You,cowardly bitch,having got a pot to piss in...stick with your coke infused schizophrenia,that's what you have got....satisfied,you wanted a bite,now you got one and PWNED on your own forum,How does it feel? a Token resepect here and there,but by and large,most hate you,as they do me.But,I don't court their friendship,like a little worm that you are,Slagging Ickeites and sucking arse at the meets.

You're an embarressment.Go and ask what they really think,than the bullshit that they print,go on.

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1984-are-some-murderers-and-serial-killers-under-psychotronic-attack#31913

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Fred West Potential Victim Is Doing Very Nicely For Herself...

Couple Of Books Under The Belt...

Plastic Surgery Galore...

A Perpetual Victim, Wheeled Out On Chatshows When There Is No Other News...

Like I Said, Fred West Would Have Been A Very Unforgettable Charictor If He Hadn't Have Done His Thang...!!!

(Billy Get In Touch With Tiswas...I Gave Her All The Dirt...)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sorry Dahling, I Don't Do Internet Dating...!!!

But I Know A Couple Of Fillipino Ladyboys That Do...

r eyes r eyes r eyes
McKallisti Of The Sods

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Sod,God you're a hopeless case.Re-read your post and have a look.

Alpha males don't fight,they're above that.You ....Hang on,now that's weird.I have the media player off the volume down and a demonic voice just came from my speakers,evil,growling...Fuck me dead,I got goosebumps head to toe and hair standing on end.

Back soon,cup of tea...yeah,that makes everything better.back soon.

scared jawdrop

Don't They Have Pills For This Type Of Stuff...Or At Least Support Groups For Nutters...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

I know you're sick in the heart mind and soul Sod,if you think this is funny.It's how damned you are,pathetic really.Look,you got the money,fly to Australia and come and take it out on me,OK?.You want it,come and get it.See those shoulders and spindly spine,snap you like a match-stick,no effort at all.Come on tough alpha boy,with a d-rated body,come and get me.Have you seen the size of my hands,the solid body I am,you ever met my temper...I'd floss my teeth with your sinews.You,cowardly bitch,having got a pot to piss in...stick with your coke infused schizophrenia,that's what you have got....satisfied,you wanted a bite,now you got one and PWNED on your own forum,How does it feel? a Token resepect here and there,but by and large,most hate you,as they do me.But,I don't court their friendship,like a little worm that you are,Slagging Ickeites and sucking arse at the meets.

You're an embarressment.Go and ask what they really think,than the bullshit that they print,go on.

http://sodlikeproductions.motion-forum.net/t1984-are-some-murderers-and-serial-killers-under-psychotronic-attack#31913

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Fred West Potential Victim Is Doing Very Nicely For Herself...

Couple Of Books Under The Belt...

Plastic Surgery Galore...

A Perpetual Victim, Wheeled Out On Chatshows When There Is No Other News...

Like I Said, Fred West Would Have Been A Very Unforgettable Charictor If He Hadn't Have Done His Thang...!!!

(Billy Get In Touch With Tiswas...I Gave Her All The Dirt...)

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Sorry Dahling, I Don't Do Internet Dating...!!!

But I Know A Couple Of Fillipino Ladyboys That Do...

r eyes r eyes r eyes

* Yawn,stretch...*
I'm sure you do.

scratch
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:15 am

I'm more into cheesing

daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:13 pm

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  daddlepoms on Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:

omg

that's hot bro

you're shining dude

love it

absolutely love it

billy

catfight catfight
daddlepoms

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:49 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

omg

that's hot bro

you're shining dude

love it

absolutely love it

billy

catfight catfight

She was my buddy.
Hmmm,twas a nice shiney sunny day,the temperature dropped in the arse,I look out my window,great grey bands of low level cloud has filled the sky,the breeze is picking up,blowing my dope around.Must close window.

cthulhu aaargh

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Heavens To Betsys - My Secret

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:58 pm

Street sweeper guy drives by just as I pull a cone and his eyes intercept me,naked in dressing gown,pulling a bong closing the window,his jaw opens and his eyes give an accusing look,with pointed finger.

I have to kill him,he knows my secret.Here's a song K-Federino,about a 10 year old girl getting molested told from the point of view as an adult,seeking revenge.Enjoy

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:08 am

Robin Gibb

The 62-year-old singer had seemingly made a recovery from liver and colon cancer earlier in the year, doctors believe the cancer may have spread and could prove fatal.
A family friend has been quoted as saying: 'Our prayers are with Robin. He has kept so positive and always believed he could beat this.
'Sadly, it looks like he has developed pneumonia, which is very bad in his situation.
'If there is anyone you would put money on pulling through such a dire situation, it would be Robin because he is a fighter.
But this is a battle he will struggle to win.'

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/896144-bee-gee-robin-gibb-may-have-just-days-left-to-live-after-falling-into-coma

Well He Is Not Quite Dead,
But He Has Got Secondary Cancer, Pneumonia And Is In A Coma...

Not A Good Sign At All...

I Hope He Comes Round To Say His Goodbyes...!!!

Musicians Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees attend the 25th Annual Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Waldorf=Astoria on March 15, 2010 in New York City.

See The Halo On Robins Head...And The Illuminati Pyramid...???

In an interview earlier this month, Gibb pondered whether his illness is 'karma' for the fame and fortune.he has enjoyed.

‘I sometimes wonder if all the tragedies my family has suffered, like Andy and Maurice dying so young and everything that’s happened to me recently, is a kind of karmic price we are paying for all the fame and fortune we’ve had.

‘But we’ve worked hard for everything we’ve achieved.’

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2129558/Robin-Gibb-news-Bee-Gees-star-coma-doctors-fear-days-live.html

Well I Don't Know About Karma, Cocaine And A Congenital Hereditary Twisted Gut May Have More To Do With It...

I Think The Bee Gees Have Written One Of The Best Songs Ever...

How Deep Is Your Love...

'Cause we're living in a world of fools
Breakin’ us down
When they all should let us be

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:36 pm

I'm Surprised The Daft Cunt Hasn't Pegged It Yet...???

Well Yes, Nice People Die...

People In Showbizness Are Not Immune To This Terminal Condition...

Or Covering Up A Thinnning Thatch In Pursuit Of Vanity...

Im Surprised That So Many People Are Praying For Him...

How Does This Mental Telepathy Work...???

Above The Care Of The NHS...

If Praying About Things Worked, England Would Not Have Lost The World Cup...

Unless There Were More Catholics In Spain Praying At The Time...

Anyway, I Feel Robin Gibb Is Being Trapped Between 2 Worlds By All This Praying...

Like A Schrodingers Cat Nightmare...

I Have My Reputation To Live Up To...Fidel Castro And Ariel Sharon...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:01 pm

Found impaled by a chevvy on UK's M4,after it's maiden voyage with it's new owner,a coked up Krokidiling Zombie,last seen screaming obscenities and threats about raping his mother,as he jumped the curbed barrier and made of into the near-by forest,with a hard-on and rolled twenty pound note caked in a white substance....
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:30 am

Influential guitarist Bert Weedon dies

Influential guitarist Bert Weedon, best known for creating the popular tutorial manual Play In A Day, has died aged 91

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-17781762

Can't Say I've Ever Really Heard His Stuff...

But I Do Remember His Play In A Day Book...

It Didn't Work...!!!

sn vio sn vio sn vio
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Thu May 17, 2012 6:54 pm

'Queen of Disco' Donna Summer 'thought she became ill after inhaling 9/11 particles'

Donna Summer, the 1970s pop singer known as the Queen of Disco, has died of lung cancer, an illness she believes she contracted from inhaling toxic particles released after the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

She had largely kept her battle with lung cancer out of the public eye.
But the website TMZ reported that the singer had told friends she believed her illness was the result of inhaling toxic dust from the collapsed Twin Towers.

She had spoken at length about September 11.
In a 2008 interview with The Daily Telegraph, she said she had a premonition about the attacks a month beforehand.
Afterwards she said she suffered from severe depression and could not leave her Manhattan flat.
“I didn’t want to talk to anybody.
I had to keep the blinds down and stay in my bedroom,” she said.
Music industry heavyweights spoke of their respect for Summer.

Sir Elton John said: “I’m so sad.
This woman was the queen of disco and so much more.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9273396/Queen-of-Disco-Donna-Summer-thought-she-became-ill-after-inhaling-911-particles.html

What Is It With Elton John And Queens...Eh...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu May 17, 2012 8:47 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:'Queen of Disco' Donna Summer 'thought she became ill after inhaling 9/11 particles'

Donna Summer, the 1970s pop singer known as the Queen of Disco, has died of lung cancer, an illness she believes she contracted from inhaling toxic particles released after the September 11 terrorist attacks in New York.

She had largely kept her battle with lung cancer out of the public eye.
But the website TMZ reported that the singer had told friends she believed her illness was the result of inhaling toxic dust from the collapsed Twin Towers.

She had spoken at length about September 11.
In a 2008 interview with The Daily Telegraph, she said she had a premonition about the attacks a month beforehand.
Afterwards she said she suffered from severe depression and could not leave her Manhattan flat.
“I didn’t want to talk to anybody.
I had to keep the blinds down and stay in my bedroom,” she said.
Music industry heavyweights spoke of their respect for Summer.

Sir Elton John said: “I’m so sad.
This woman was the queen of disco and so much more.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/celebritynews/9273396/Queen-of-Disco-Donna-Summer-thought-she-became-ill-after-inhaling-911-particles.html

What Is It With Elton John And Queens...Eh...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Well,she's right.It's what happens when asbestos meets explosive,it tends to turn to particles.Wreaking havoc in the lungs,which becomes asbestosis.The clues are there,Sodicles old chap.
But you prefer the "Official" version of 19 crazed arabs with box-cutters,16 of which turned up alive.But that's OK,you guys can insult the dead and go with the palatable version of events.

The first victims were the rescue dogs,12 of them,all dead within three months,due to asbestosis.New York is dangerous to this day,because of the fine particles trapped in niches,releaseable after a dry spell and high heat.

There will be many more asbestosis deaths in future because of this heinous event,designed for a many fold effect on public consciousness,the amendments to laws affecting freedom,especially with dissedent and protestant behaviour.

Another falls....the effects are felt for decades to come.The American government has sealed it's own fate...The people have no faith in the system.Babylon falls again.Good on you tyrants.

thumbs down Evil or Very Mad

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri May 18, 2012 4:21 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

omg

that's hot bro

you're shining dude

love it

absolutely love it

billy

catfight catfight

She was my buddy.
Hmmm,twas a nice shiney sunny day,the temperature dropped in the arse,I look out my window,great grey bands of low level cloud has filled the sky,the breeze is picking up,blowing my dope around.Must close window.

cthulhu aaargh

My daughter always took the photos,Lisa's waiting for me to be foolish enough to play "Pounce",but lacking the claws and speed that Lisa possessed,that often,left crimson welts and slashes,many commenting,that I had a self mutilation fixation,"No,We just play rough...the cat and I".Horrified,they either move along,or change the subject,but remaining uncomfortable,despite my blase attitude.
She was my little buddy,sitting on my shoulder for most of the day,licking her paws,or my ear,nursing,caressing,my cheek with hers,purr purr purr until she started to drool all over,you,she loved me.I loved her.I could'nt even take a crap alone if I did'nt shut the door,being alone for much of the period then after finishing with Repco.She'd sit in my pants,curl up,pawing my legs,today she did'nt paw and did'nt notice.I'm a clean solid shooter and rarely graze the sides,holding my cheeks far apart as I can after defecating,not much paper is used that way,faraway,a forest thanks me for my consideration on a kharmic level.Pleased with another mid 30's deployment,so clean,under a minute,no reading papers for bowel movements,just out of it,from smoking dope.Pulled up my pants,buckling the front,when I felt a shape,squirm and move,after being compressed against my buttocks and jeans.The slicing of claws into my scrotum,made me realise my disasterous error,ripping button and zipper apart,down to knee level,out springs wihite and ginger ruffled and miffed furball,big brown eyes staring up at me..."what was that for?"....

She was so strifeful,even for an indoor cat,daily walked on a leash,she had epilleptic like seizures,could lose her down a drain,if the sun shone directly on her.Loved my puddy friend...I really did.And at a time I lost everything and saw the truth,it was'nt my fault just the victim of lies revealed after being dormant for 23 years.Then I lost her too,for me the greatest loss of all...

She'd stare at the sun and lose balance and go into seizures,then forget who you are for a day and treat the house,like it was a new house,you'd wrap a towel around her head,hide the light and nurse her back to reality,it was the last week of her life here,as you can see by the wastage,but she liked it all the same,got videos of her...and she took a whizz too.She was always a bit doggy,having baths,showers with you,bathing in the pool,swimming,but claws the inflatable sides.Strange little furbie...so strange.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sun May 20, 2012 5:25 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:Robin Gibb

The 62-year-old singer had seemingly made a recovery from liver and colon cancer earlier in the year, doctors believe the cancer may have spread and could prove fatal.
A family friend has been quoted as saying: 'Our prayers are with Robin. He has kept so positive and always believed he could beat this.
'Sadly, it looks like he has developed pneumonia, which is very bad in his situation.
'If there is anyone you would put money on pulling through such a dire situation, it would be Robin because he is a fighter.

http://www.metro.co.uk/showbiz/896144-bee-gee-robin-gibb-may-have-just-days-left-to-live-after-falling-into-coma

Musicians Barry Gibb and Robin Gibb of the Bee Gees attend the 25th Annual Rock And Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony at the Waldorf=Astoria on March 15, 2010 in New York City.

In an interview earlier this month, Gibb pondered whether his illness is 'karma' for the fame and fortune.he has enjoyed.

‘I sometimes wonder if all the tragedies my family has suffered, like Andy and Maurice dying so young and everything that’s happened to me recently, is a kind of karmic price we are paying for all the fame and fortune we’ve had.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2129558/Robin-Gibb-news-Bee-Gees-star-coma-doctors-fear-days-live.html

Well I Don't Know About Karma, Cocaine And A Congenital Hereditary Twisted Gut May Have More To Do With It...

How Deep Is Your Love...

Breakin’ us down

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Robin Gibb, Bee Gees Co-Founder, Dead at 62

By David Browne
May 20, 2012 6:35 PM ET

Robin Gibb, one-third of the Bee Gees, died Sunday after a long battle with cancer, his spokesperson has confirmed via a statement. Gibb was 62 years old.

"The family of Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gees, announce with great sadness that Robin passed away today following his long battle with cancer and intestinal surgery," reads the statement.
"The family have asked that their privacy is respected at this very difficult time."

Two years ago, Gibb battled colon and liver cancer, but despite making what he called a "spectacular recovery," a secondary tumor recently developed, complicated by a case of pneumonia.
The singer was hospitalized in mid-April and fell into a coma at one point, although the singer was later said to have regained consciousness and communicated with family members.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/robin-gibb-bee-gees-co-founder-dead-at-62-20120520

I Think That's About The Timeline For A Coma/ Stroke, And Pneumonia...

Up To Six Weeks Of Hanging On...

Pity Really Because People Initially Will Remember Your Frailty At The End Of Life,

Rather Than All The Good Stuff You Did Before...!!!

damn damn damn

That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sun May 20, 2012 6:06 pm

H From Steps Has Sent His Condolencies...

H from Steps said...

I Personally Think All The "Staying Alive" Jokes About Robin Gibb Are Extremely Insensitive.
His Death Is A Tragedy...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita on Sun May 20, 2012 9:01 pm

poop dagglio fo eva bitches

Fujita

View user profile http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Fujita on Sun May 20, 2012 9:02 pm

http://grooveshark.com/s/Saade+Dil+Te+Churiyan+Chaliyan/7s3O7?src=5
Fujita

View user profile http://s152.photobucket.com/albums/s191/karmine4/?albumview=slid

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Mon May 21, 2012 3:29 am

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

How Deep Is Your Love...

Breakin’ us down

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

By David Browne

Robin Gibb, one-third of the Bee Gees, died Sunday after a long battle with cancer, his spokesperson has confirmed via a statement. Gibb was 62 years old.

"The family of Robin Gibb, of the Bee Gees, announce with great sadness that Robin passed away today following his long battle with cancer and intestinal surgery," reads the statement.
"The family have asked that their privacy is respected at this very difficult time."

Two years ago, Gibb battled colon and liver cancer, but despite making what he called a "spectacular recovery," a secondary tumor recently developed, complicated by a case of pneumonia.
The singer was hospitalized in mid-April and fell into a coma at one point, although the singer was later said to have regained consciousness and communicated with family members.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/robin-gibb-bee-gees-co-founder-dead-at-62-20120520

Pity Really Because People Initially Will Remember Your Frailty At The End Of Life,

damn damn damn

what you wrote over at Droikes,shows you're a disgusting low-life chav fucktard.Not a fan of the BeeGee's or Donna Summer,but I promise you little demon,I'll make sure you end up on your own thread by the end of the year.Go on bastard,say challenge accepted,just do it.

Writes threads at HPANWO about grief and his poor old Grampaw,looking for sympathy,Lemonpie rips his heart out,I destroyed you,your forum,friends...how much more am I going to cost you before I get fucking serious smart-arse...enjoy,Just like I told you from the very first day you stubborn stupid fuckwit.

Oh,got anyone else to scare me away with Sod?

Your photo,you're pathetic.I'd snap you like that.Anytime Sod...anytime.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu May 24, 2012 5:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:

How Deep Is Your Love...

Breakin’ us down

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

By David Browne

damn damn damn

what you wrote over at Droikes,shows you're a disgusting low-life chav fucktard.Not a fan of the BeeGee's or Donna Summer,but I promise you little demon,I'll make sure you end up on your own thread by the end of the year.Go on bastard,say challenge accepted,just do it.

Writes threads at HPANWO about grief and his poor old Grampaw,looking for sympathy,Lemonpie rips his heart out,I destroyed you,your forum,friends...how much more am I going to cost you before I get fucking serious smart-arse...enjoy,Just like I told you from the very first day you stubborn stupid fuckwit.

Oh,got anyone else to scare me away with Sod?

Your photo,you're pathetic.I'd snap you like that.Anytime Sod...anytime.

dO YOU THINK i LIKE TALKING TO YOU OR ANYBODY LIKE THIS?
Caps-lock....I don't Sod,breaks my heart,but like I warned JD about necromancing Hagbard,you guys play with things you should'nt.
Wishing death and curses,you think like this,just don't have the guts to say it out loud,but I will tell you something and learn this lesson now,it picks the one you love the most,to teach you a lesson about how to love,when you've sufficiently played with hate and destroyed another.This is happening between us now...and I don't want it to go on.

Sod,it killed Lisa,my little cat,it killed Busteeds daughter,to teach him loss and love,don't be the fool that we were Sod,Steven Busteed and I....don't be stupid,stubborn and unforgiving as we were,we lost and still never learn't.Don't be like us,enjoy life and stop making trouble for others as a form of entertainment,love....and really love people,it's very hard to do...

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Celibate Rifles - Bill Bonny Regrets

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 am

Well Sod,
You just might get your wish,me on your Deathlist Thread.
But first,a deep apology to Hippy Michael at Infinite Love,to think,he could be swayed by the scum of DIF,like Boots and Limelady,Limey whom I told first and then Boots had this suggestion 30 minutes later,who asked me to clock Michael,if he turned up at Ickes Melbourne show,2008?,something like that,Marpat was targetted too,but these wanna be woo "Hitters",would'nt have the tenacity or brain to go low and complete the mission themselves.What I'm really apologising for,is for the insult to insinuate that you would stoop to their levels,especially when I tipped you off,this is how traitored I have been in life,by all,it was'nt so much my kharma as it turmed out,but being stupid enough to play someone elses through this life,it's what love does to you,sacrifice.

The shit going on about Icke and forum wars and psychic collusion,is very tertiary to me at the moment.In the last week,I have been arrested twice under false pretenses on trumpted up charges,today,mildly beaten up as well,with back injuries,thigh and wrist damages by NSW Police force.

I got what I wanted and time to sue,but they are going to attempt to "OFF" me as well.The judge granted me bail and said I was been beat up,it was a conspiracy and now have grounds too sue.They fell for my trap.

They were even desperate and stupid enough to try and involve my daughter to set me up,she was enraged and the solicitor seen the dollar signs...it's on,I already win.

I'm going for cigarettes,if I get back,I'll continue,before hitting Webanarchy.I have very heavy migraines,debilitating pain...but prepared to be greeted by Helena,very soon.If they do attempt.Then ultimate goal is achieved with financial security for my family.

When the black matter in the universe inverses its charge,I'll see you all at the Grand Universal Snuff-out,when all stars explode,good-bye...and I'm sorry for hurting you people.But...you are only human I spose.

I gave them absolute hell....

"Cops and crims walk hand in hand and they call it free-enterprise."-The Celibate Rifles....

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mary Tamm,Romana from Doctor Who died

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Jul 27, 2012 12:36 am

Mary Tamm,known to many 1970's fans of Doctor Who,as the Amazonian Timelord,Romana died today...

Full story later when I'm not on the run from the Pigs....errr,Taree Police.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  MoMo on Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:21 am

Fare thee well: Marvin Hamlisch!! thumbs up

This guy rocked the music............3 oscars/academy awards--,4 emmys--,1 Tony--,4 grammys--,2 Golden Globes..............

http://www.marvinhamlisch.com/

Dam.....................dat's impressive....................... thumbs up

cheers
MoMo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Venom P Stinger - Flourish Wish

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:04 am

Usually I check-out at 42,but,fuck you lot,five hours from now,I'm 43,the only thing that can beat me now,is the huge dose of codeine,quite numb,watching Seven Periods With Mr Gormsby,in an old dis-used factory,now car storage and my residence.The toilet overflowed and there's sewerage on the floor.but I'm cool,the kids mulled me out and feeling a little amourous.

Oh well,if we don't get bombarded by debris due to passing through the Galactic Plane or fall into a blackhole,I expect to see some of you in the New Year,but I spose,the author of the thread will just retitle it,admin rights or not and he can have that Flourish Wish for another fucking year,love,Thelyran/Billy Ruben/Jason Cook.

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top