David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:FUCK ON...!!!

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


The word is "OFF"...

Like log-out.

Loser.


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


my logs come out pleasant & naturally
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:56 pm

the holocaust was a fight tween brothers

the bigger brother killing the little brother
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:56 pm

for mulder, he was sodomized by his own baseball bat, poor caan was left to wander in the herstie world of plasma teevs & fart crotch rockets with wheels, the only problem is getting hepC from your patients or the criminals you bust. too bad being the tough guy means sucking it up more often than not hard but deep & soft, the perticulars of getting perped & derped is getting herped when you burp, if the oil lubes slippy then the coner is a goood slide & affectioned for benning over & getting the tower of sour Ron jiggled in the biggldey. for the title & titlest of affairs the groped or the drape of a bowel scrape will go wonderfully to drain out the drect under the pail for a red rider & the shpinters of the jailers.

don' do the pooh

eat it it will you
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  MoMo on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:30 am

K-Federino wrote:for mulder, he was sodomized by his own baseball bat, poor caan was left to wander in the herstie world of plasma teevs & fart crotch rockets with wheels, the only problem is getting hepC from your patients or the criminals you bust. too bad being the tough guy means sucking it up more often than not hard but deep & soft, the perticulars of getting perped & derped is getting herped when you burp, if the oil lubes slippy then the coner is a goood slide & affectioned for benning over & getting the tower of sour Ron jiggled in the biggldey. for the title & titlest of affairs the groped or the drape of a bowel scrape will go wonderfully to drain out the drect under the pail for a red rider & the shpinters of the jailers.

don' do the pooh

eat it it will you




cheers
avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  MoMo on Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:32 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:Well, how blatant, how in our face, does it have to be before the elephant on the sofa is acknowledged for what it is?
Rothschild Zionism is leading the world into yet another war and this time with the serious potential to explode into a third global conflict – what they have long sought to engineer.

I refer to Zionism as ‘Rothschild Zionism’ to constantly expose who created this expression of undiluted evil and who controls it to this day – the House of Rothschild.
The secret society called Zionism was not created for the benefit of Jewish people, but to use them as a cover to pursue the merciless annexation of Planet Earth.
Many and increasing numbers of Jewish people can now see this.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/




Proof Of Rothschild Interacting With The National Socialist Regime...

Or PRS...

Problem Jews...

Reaction Pograms...

Final Solution...Kill Them All, Let God Sort It Out....

Nazi Cunt...!!!


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Dats a Fact.......................Jack! thumbs up cheers
avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:54 am

♥WW♥ wrote:Ahh, rense......I never knew just who he and others like him work for until a while back....

Zionist! Zionist! Zionist! If you figure out WHO else bitches and complains about "zionists" then you will see their pay masters.............

popcorn
Hi ♥WW♥, where do the Jews against Zionism fit in with your post out of interest ?
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  MoMo on Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 am

AV-IT wrote:
♥WW♥ wrote:Ahh, rense......I never knew just who he and others like him work for until a while back....

Zionist! Zionist! Zionist! If you figure out WHO else bitches and complains about "zionists" then you will see their pay masters.............

popcorn
Hi ♥WW♥, where do the Jews against Zionism fit in with your post out of interest ?

Hi AV-IT; wave WW hasn't 'been around' in quite some time, but I am well informed on this subject as I am a Zionist/Nazarene Gentile.....and I support Israel.. thumbs up

The 'Jews against Zionism' are a very vocal , very small minority of the overall Jewish population, due to massive dis/misinformation few Gentiles truly understand what Zionism is and isn't.............there are three aspects to Zionism---Metaphysical/Esoteric, Geographical, Political.........

Against Zionists not Jews
a Zionism On The Web Special


http://www.zionismontheweb.org/antizionism/Against_Zionists_not_Jews.html

Against Zionists not Jews
"I'm against the evil Nazi Zionists, Racist Zionists and the Apartheid Zionist State... but I'm not anti-Jewish. Some of my best friends are even Jewish" - statements like this are very worrying. They show a complete lack of understanding about Zionism, not to mention Judaism.

Zionism is the national self determination movement of the Jewish people. Zionism is the belief in a Jewish homeland for the Jewish people, in Israel. Zionism is the Jewish people's instantiation of the human right of self determination. 99% of Jews are supportive of the existance of the Jewish state - that makes them Zionists.

Zionists can be and often are critical of some decisions of the government of Israel, just like British people living in America can be critical of the British government, or Americans in Canada can be critical of the US President. Israelis (Jewish, Christian, Muslim and Athiest) are even more critical of their politicians - just like healthy democracies everywhere. Jews support their right for a Jewish homeland, but they also support democracy - including a free and critical press. The difference is that reasonable people also notice the positive things the Israeli government and people do.

If Zionism is about minority rights, why are so many people against Zionism?
The Jews
The web site www.jewsagainstzionism.com claims that True Torah Jews are anti-Zionist. It belongs to the Ultra Orthodox Chassidic Satmar sect. The group numbers about 124,000 and believe that the Jewish homeland can not be created until the messiah comes. Many members of the sect live in Israel but refuse to accept welfare from the state or pay taxes. The Satmar sect does NOT support terrorism and does not get involved in political campaigning against Israel. There make up less than one percent of the Jewish population world wide and account for vast majority of non Zionist Jews. See more at Wikipedia.

More problematic are the 2,000 odd Neturei Karta members. Unlike the Satamar which are based on religious beliefs going back centuries, Neturei Karta were only created in 1935 and are explicitly political activists. This small radical anti-Zionist group was condembed even by Satmar in April 2002, and again in November 2004 for their prayers for Arafat. The Satmar Rabbi when invited to meet with the PLO in the 1970's replied "I do not meet with murderers." Neturei Karta by contract are always present at PLO rallys and usually appear with other anti-Israel activists at every opportunity.

With the exception of Neturei Karta, the Satmar and a handful of (usually left wing) anti-Zionist academics the vast majority of the Worlds Jews are Zionists... about 99%. The anti-Zionists are by far the anomaly. .............


Myths & Facts Online: Index of Myths

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFindex.html

MYTH
“Israel is pursuing a policy of genocide toward the Palestinians that is comparable to the Nazis’ treatment of the Jews.”

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFrights.html#9

FACT
This is perhaps the most odious claim made by Israel’s detractors. The Nazis’ objective was the systematic extermination of every Jew in Europe. Israel is seeking peace with its Palestinian neighbors. More than one million Arabs live as free and equal citizens in Israel. Of the Palestinians in the territories, 98 percent live under the civil administration of the Palestinian Authority. Israeli policies are designed to protect Israeli citizens—Jews and non-Jews—from the incessant campaign of terror. There has never been a plan to persecute, exterminate, or expel the Palestinian people.

In response to one such comparison, by a poet who referred to the “Zionist SS,” The New Republic’s literary editor Leon Wieseltier observed:

The view that Zionism is Nazism—there is no other way to understand the phrase “Zionist SS”—is not different in kind from the view that the moon is cheese. It is not only spectacularly wrong, it is also spectacularly unintelligent. I will not offend myself (that would be self-hate speech!) by patiently explaining why the State of Israel is unlike the Third Reich, except to say that nothing that has befallen the Palestinians under Israel’s control may responsibly be compared to what befell the Jews under Germany’s control, and that a considerable number of the people who have toiled diligently to find peace and justice for the Palestinians, and a solution to this savage conflict, have been Israeli, some of them even Israeli prime ministers. There is no support for the Palestinian cause this side of decency that can justify the locution “Zionist SS.” 41

The absurdity of the charge is also clear from the demography of the disputed territories. While detractors make outrageous claims about Israel committing genocide or ethnic cleansing, the Palestinian population has continued to grow exponentially. In Gaza, for example, the population increased from 731,000 in July 1994 to 1,657,155 in 2011, an increase of 127 percent. The growth rate was 3.2 percent, one of the highest in the world. The total Palestinian population in all the disputed territories (they include Gaza, the West Bank, and East Jerusalem) was 1,006,000 in 1950, 1,094,000 in 1970, and grew to 3,736,210 in 2011. 42

Zionism & Israel Information Center

http://www.zionism-israel.com/

Why is Zionism Controversial?
Many peoples have had movements of national liberation.

Is Zionism different?
About Zionism
What is Zionism?
Zionism is the political movement that is implementing the national liberation of the Jewish people. It is based on the assertion that the Jewish people, like any other people, has the right to self-determination; Jews have a right to a national home in their historic homeland. Zionism has made a reality of the "impossible" project of restoration of the Jewish people to our homeland, after nearly 2,000 years of exile. The work of Zionism is far from complete, however.

Zionism has always been a part of Judaism
The ideological and cultural foundations of Zionism have always been present in Jewish tradition. Jews always thought of themselves as a nation or people. The concept of "am Yisrael" - the "people of Israel" or "nation of Israel," has been inherent in Jewish culture from ancient times. Jewish cultural and religious life always centered around the land of Israel. This did not change during two millennia of dispersion................................


wave
avatar
MoMo

Posts : 1856
Join date : 2011-07-03
Location : outside the box, I pooped in it.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:47 am

time for the life year awards
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 pm

Ah thanks el kabong.

Thanks for the education, or should that be re-education?

I am aware of the Zionist movement however, I was hoping our departed friend could enlighten me as to who this ‘paymaster’ is.
Of course every people need a home, the question is ~ at what cost.

Might I invite your comments regarding Ralph Schoenman ?
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:46 pm

And not forgetting of course ~

avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:39 pm

AV-IT wrote:Ah thanks el kabong.

Thanks for the education, or should that be re-education?

I am aware of the Zionist movement however, I was hoping our departed friend could enlighten me as to who this ‘paymaster’ is.
Of course every people need a home, the question is ~ at what cost.

Might I invite your comments regarding Ralph Schoenman ?

It's quite obvious you are a Very Gullible Goo Gobbler.....VGGG... thumbs up

Jean-Paul Sartre was said to gargle after just speaking with him.

Beliefs
As might be expected, Schoenman holds many extreme leftist beliefs. Here is a selection of them.

America is run by a “vicious oligarchy” that rules it “through a network of clandestine agencies at the service of banking and corporate capital.” (Article Resist U.S. Aggression! Who Are the Real Terrorists? In The Organizer.)

America is still in a protracted class war (above).

Zionism is racism and Israeli brutality.

Zionists collaborated with the Nazis to create the Holocaust.

Israel is an apartheid state where Palestinians are the true Jews.

The Palestinians were given a police force solely for the purposes of suppressing its own population.


Schoenman, Ralph Long active in political life, Schoenman initiated the anti-American Committee of 100 which organized mass civil disobedience against nuclear weapons and U.S. bases in Great Britain. He was also founder and Director of the Maoist [North] Vietnam Solidarity Campaign [making him a Jewish Hanoi Jane?]
He also has been co-director of the Committee in Defense of the Palestinian and Lebanese Peoples, Director of the [socialist] American Workers and Artists for Solidarity and Executive Director of the Palestine Campaign which called for an end to all aid to Israel and for a democratic secular Palestine completely replacing Israel.
His recent and current causes include criticizing U.S. aggression against Osama Bin Laden and also speaks out against Zionism on many college campuses thereby creating more and more anti-Jews!
YouTube video of this anti-American, commie.


Ralph Schoenman ?.

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=8&x_nameinnews=96&x_article=775

MIFTAH (www.miftah.org)

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=8&x_nameinnews=96&x_article=775

Of the “memorable quotes” featured on MIFTAH’s Web site (some of which have already been debunked in Part I), the following is attributed to one Chairman Heilbrun:

We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves.

Source given: Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983

Investigation: The quote is found on numerous anti-Israel sites, in addition to MIFTAH’s, but the facts do not check out. While Shlomo Lahat was indeed re-elected as mayor of Tel Aviv in 1983, no record was found of any “Chairman Heilbrun.” The quote was traced to a 1988 book, The Hidden History of Zionism, by radical Marxist Ralph Schoenman (dismissed by mainstream historians as a crazed conspiracy theorist), and is one of many bogus quotes in the book attributed to Israeli leaders. According to Schoenman’s footnote, the quote by Heilbrun was hearsay relayed to him in private conversations:

Cited by Fouzi El-Asmar and Salih Baransi during discussions with the author, October 1983

Needless to say, Schoenman’s scholarship, upon which many anti-Israel Web sites depend, leaves much wanting. CAMERA contacted former Mayor Lahat who attested that he has never employed, known or heard of any such person as “Chairman Heilbrun,” and that the reported incident never took place. Lahat also emphasized that he would never allow any of his employees to make such statements, as it completely contradicts his own sentiments about Palestinians.

Summary: Fabricated quote, fabricated source
thumbs down

It just proves again that most of these conspiracy culture sites are de facto havens for antisemitic propaganda. It is then no wonder that DU and PIgsty are such hate sites given their embrace of tin foil in all its glory. This type of mindset accepts ONLY the filtered material which confirms to your personal bias. Truth and facts be damned. thumbs up

Besides lying, he is not a Credentialed Historian and has a warped reality concerning so called -Palestinians and Ashkanazis...is he your Nominee for the 2011 Tin Foil Hat/Woo woo award?. wave
avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:44 pm

av.it; consider reading some authentic History by loving, credentialed Historians instead of hate mongering liars, the quality of your life will increase exponentionaly.that's alot. thumbs up

Israel is NOT, Racist, Apartheid, did NOT steal the palestinains land..etc............you are like a typical DIFtard sucker.........DIFtard.= member of David Ickes Forum... dif fup

http://www.danielpipes.org/8025/the-year-the-arabs-discovered-palestine

Muslim distaste for the very notion of Palestine was confirmed in April 1920, when the British authorities carved out a Palestinian entity. The Muslims' response was one of extreme suspicion. They saw the delineation of this territory as a victory for the Zionists; in their more paranoid moments, they even thought it reflected linger­ing Crusader impulses among the British. The Zionists, by contrast, rejoiced at the formal defining of a Palestine, correctly seeing it as a major step on the road to Theodor Herzl's Judenstaat. (In other words, the term "Palestine," which today symbolizes the Arab rejection of Israel, served the Jews not long ago as the symbol of Jewish nationalism.)

This point cannot be overemphasized. Palestine was brought into existence by Brit­ish imperial authorities, not by Arabs; fur­ther, Muslims felt defeated by the British carving out of a distinct Palestinian entity. I know of no Palestinian endorsing this act when it took place in 1920. To the contrary, every recorded opinion suggests intense opposition.

What, then, was the objective of the Arabs living between the Jordan and the Mediterranean? What political unit did they endorse? To the extent that there was any proto-national unit to the east of the Mediter­ranean Sea, it was not called Palestine but Sham, the historic region of Syria which included the modern states of Syria, Lebanon, Israel, and Jordan. This choice reflected a basic fact about the Levant, now often forgotten: Sham, usually translated as "Greater Syria," was a truly age-old ecolo­gical and cultural (but not political) unit.........................Having thus originated out of political calculus, not spontaneous feelings, Pales­tinian nationalism had to wait for many years to pass before it acquired real force. Still, what Palestinian nationalism lacked by way of natural origin, it soon made up for with passionate identification. How did a premeditated and novel allegiance come to exert so strong an emotional appeal? The logic of need caused Palestinian nationalism to flourish, and it became a popular cause.

So thoroughly has it come to dominate the current scene that its recent and util­itarian origins have been forgotten by all but a handful of scholars. To make matters worse, an informal campaign seems to be underway to suppress the fact that Pan-Syrianism predominated for two critical years. A number of solidly researched aca­demic books of recent years wave this whole phenomenon aside in an effort retro­actively to enhance the stature of the Pales­tinian nationalism of those years.

This rewriting of history serves to empha­size the abiding importance of 1920. A re­view of the events of that year points, first, to the fact that Palestinian nationalism is just one variant of anti-Zionism; in turn, others are always nipping at its own heels. Yasir 'Arafat and his followers can never rest easy, for they always have to contend with not only their Israeli enemy but also their Arab rivals. (Many of them are still based in Damascus.)

Second, 1920 demonstrates the extreme fickleness of the Arabs' nationalist loyalties. Only superficially grounded in nationalist sentiments, they found it easy to bounce from one formulation to another. Palestinian leaders supported the Greater Syria goal so long as it served their purposes; then, after the French capture of Damascus changed the premises, the leadership seamlessly adopted a new approach. During the 1950s, when Gamal Abdel Nasser and Arab nationalism were flying high, many of the Palestinian leaders moved into his camp. This could happen again. Were circum­stances to call for another switch, say, to federation with Jordan, many of those Pales­tinians who now fervently espouse an inde­pendent Palestinian state might take up this new aspiration.

While it is true that the flexibility of 1920 occurred at a moment of special fluidity, and positions have hardened since that date, the Middle East remains the world's most politi­cally volatile area. Major realignments take place almost predictably, about once a dec­ade. Given that today's constellation of forces is unlikely to last into the distant future and that an independent Palestinian state does seem forthcoming, the primacy of Palestinian nationalism could eventually come to an end, perhaps as quickly as it got started.

http://www.danielpipes.org/352/the-year-the-arabs-discovered-palestine

The point is: these emigre arabs could have had an autonomous State in 1948 just like the Joooooooooozzzz the arabs declined and instead decided to wage war.5 soviet backed arab nations against Israel.....out gunned and out manned by overwhelming odds. yet Israel prevailed.........it don't pay to be stoopid or a Very Gullible Goo Gobbler... noob


Truth does not change. Truth is truth. If something was true 50 years ago, 40 years ago, 30 years ago, it is still true today.


And the truth is that only 30 years ago, there was very little confusion on this issue of Palestine.

You might remember the late Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir making the bold political statement: “There is no such thing as a Palestinian people.”

The statement has been a source of ridicule and derision by Arab propagandists ever since. They love to talk about Golda Meir’s “racism.” They love to suggest she was in historical denial. They love to say her statement is patently false – an intentional lie, a strategic deception.

What they don’t like to talk about, however, are the very similar statements made by Yasser Arafat and his inner circle of political leadership years after Meir had told the truth – that there is no distinct Palestinian cultural or national identity.

So, despite the fact that conventional wisdom has now proclaimed that there is such a thing as the Palestinian people, I’m going to raise those uncomfortable quotations made by Arafat and his henchmen when their public-relations guard was down.


Way back on March 31, 1977, the Dutch newspaper Trouw published an interview with Palestine Liberation Organization executive committee member Zahir Muhsein. Here’s what he said:


The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct “Palestinian people” to oppose Zionism.



For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa, while as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.





That’s pretty clear, isn’t it? It’s even more specific than Golda Meir’s statement. It reaffirms what I have written on this subject. And it is hardly the only such statement of its kind. Arafat himself made a very definitive and unequivocal statement along these lines as late as 1993. It demonstrates conclusively that the Palestinian nationhood argument is the real strategic deception – one geared to set up the destruction of Israel.

In fact, on the same day Arafat signed the Declaration of Principles on the White House lawn in 1993, he explained his actions on Jordan TV. Here’s what he said: “Since we cannot defeat Israel in war, we do this in stages. We take any and every territory that we can of Palestine, and establish a sovereignty there, and we use it as a springboard to take more. When the time comes, we can get the Arab nations to join us for the final blow against Israel.”

No matter how many people convince themselves that the aspirations for Palestinian statehood are genuine and the key to peace in the Middle East, they are still deceiving themselves.

I’ve said it before and I will say it again, in the history of the world, Palestine has never existed as a nation. The region known as Palestine was ruled alternately by Rome, by Islamic and Christian crusaders, by the Ottoman Empire and, briefly, by the British after World War I. The British agreed to restore at least part of the land to the Jewish people as their ancestral homeland. It was never ruled by Arabs as a separate nation.
Why now has it become such a critical priority?
The answer is because of a massive deception campaign and relentless terrorism over 40 years.

Golda Meir was right. Her statement is validated by the truth of history and by the candid, but not widely circulated, pronouncements of Arafat and his lieutenants.

Israel and the West must not surrender to terrorism by granting the killers just what they want – a public relations triumph and a strategic victory. It’s not too late to say no to terrorism. It’s not too late to say no to another Arab terror state. It’s not too late to tell the truth about Palestine
avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:58 pm

My family is from Palestine. I am a Palestinian American. So many people do not know what my people go through. Many think we are the evil ones and Israel is the good. Their is good and evil in both countries. Make one thing very clear, I am not anti-Israel. In fact, my wife is a Israeli American. Suprised?

The Palestinian people do not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism.

For tactical reasons, Jordan, which is a sovereign state with defined borders, cannot raise claims to Haifa and Jaffa. While as a Palestinian, I can undoubtedly demand Haifa, Jaffa, Beer-Sheva and Jerusalem. However, the moment we reclaim our right to all of Palestine, we will not wait even a minute to unite Palestine and Jordan.

The facts are as follows based on UN records:

1. Palestine was a British invention after WWI and never existed as an independent state. Most of this "Palestine" is called Jordan today.

2. The small number of people (700,000) occupied the entire Palestine Mandate which included Israel, the West Bank, Golon Heights, Gaza and Jordan today. Most of the Arab populations lived East of the Jordan River.

3. The common usage of the word "Palestinian" refers to people who live in Palestine: Arabs (a "mixed race of Arabic speaking peoples"), Bedouins, Christians, Druze, and Jews.

4. Under Muslim rule the region had been reduced to a barren wasteland. Jews were the only people that produced anything causing resentment from the masses of illiterate and poverty-ridden Arabs. Jews never held any political power until 1948.

5. The British didn't want a Jewish majority in the region. This led in later years to a policy of systematically reduced immigration quotas, and indirectly to the death of millions of Jewish refugees in Europe twenty some years later. The British would illegally partition the region into Jordan, (forbidding Jews from living there) then stripped off the Golon Heights giving that to France and Syria. Calling the remainder "Palestine" then flooding it with outside Arabs.

6. Constant agitation by outside Arabs and others leading to riots and murders of Jews. The British did nothing to stop this. Immigration and travel restrictions were almost universally applied only to Jews, no restriction was placed on Arab immigration to help flood the region with Arabs the British favored. Jews were the only economic success even with all of this going on.

7. Whenever there were Arab riots, Jewish immigration was restricted. This was the beginning of the British Policy of Appeasement, and the success of terrorism. The success of terrorism goes on today and appeasement still fails today. When will they ever learn?

8. All lands acquired by Jews were purchased, not taken according to Arafat's Nazi Uncle in 1937 and the British. Haj Amin al-Husseini was a Nazi war criminal wanted in Yugoslavia and mixed Nazi ideology into Islam. Arafat in fact wasn't even a Palestinian, but was born, raised, and educated in Egypt. According to Forbes, his estate is estimated to be worth over $300 million while he locked his own people into concentration camps.

9. Between 1950 and 1967 when Jordan and Egypt annexed the West Bank and Gaza, they flooded the area with more Arabs. Even today most Arabs in the West Bank, etc. hold Jordanian passports and Jordanian citizenship. After 1967 Jordan/Egypt relinquished claims to the area then started to scream for a second Palestinian state in addition to the first Palestinian State of Jordan. Before that, they claimed Palestine meant land of the Jews.

10. Even with immigration from Russia in the 1990's, the majority of Israelis are descended from Arab, Asian, and African Jews including two-thirds of the 870,000 Arab Jews expelled from surrounding Arab Nazi states. Druze, Bedouins, Christians, and some Arabs sided with the Jews in 1948 and serve in the Israeli Army today. The Israeli military has three Arab generals.

11. Why did the British do this? It's about oil, stupid! Britian didn't give a damn about Arabs or Jews. Just like America today ignores Saudi terrorism it's still about oil.

But Israel holds restraints. They attack only the attackers. Israel could have leveled the whole place several times over without ever losing one of its own, then they clearly are even more ignorant of Israel and its abilities than I already know them to be. No other country in the world- including the US, UK, Denmark, etc.- acts with such reverence for the life of those who wish to destroy them, even at the high cost of its own precious sons.

In short, whatever else its shortcomings, Israel has acted with a restrain and decency unparalleled in the face of unprecedented barbarity and brutality. The anti Israel people would like to expatiate on the murder of the Hatuel family 2 years ago, when PA al-Aqsa Brigades shot and stopped a car driven by an 8-months pregnant woman, with 4 little girls in the back seat, ages 2 to 10, whom the terrorists then walked over to and deliberately shot at point-blank range.

Even the most vicious and mendacious Arab propagandist has not been able to claim any savagery remotely in the realm of that...Clearly, the moral compass of the anti-Semites is warped beyond repair..................

gee.this palestinian sez your 'Moral Compass is warped beyond repair'.....i have to say I am more optimistic then they are.......but you av-it, have to, with all your might, pull your head out of your own ass......I can't do it for you. thumbs up
avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:19 pm

Ashekhanazi is a term for German Jews, still descended from the mid east, just like Shepardic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10827385/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/millions-jews-traced-four-women/

Ashkenazim

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Judaism/Ashkenazim.html

av-it.before posting any more vile antisemitic bullshit, pleas check this myths and facts index.feel free to test the Facts, they withstand pressure unlike your antisemitic bullshit..... thumbs up

Myths & Facts Online:
Index of Myths


http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFindex.html

The Chomsky Hoax

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/chomskyhoax.html

Norman Finkelstein's Fraudulent Scholarship

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=8&x_nameinnews=169&x_article=985

Exchange: The Scholarship of Norman Finkelstein

http://www.paulbogdanor.com/antisemitism/finkelstein/scholarship.html

Zionist Quotes

http://www.zionism-israel.com/zionist_quotes.htm

These are "Zionist quotes" - quotes about Zionism, from Zionists and non-Zionists.

Unlike some of the "Zionist Quotes" given on the Web, these are all actual quotes, given as much as possible in the original context.

However, please note: We do not believe that "Zionist quotes" or any other quotes, taken out of the context of the document or speech in which they were originally found, are very reliable ways to gain an understanding a movement, a person or an idea. This is especially true when the "Zionist quotes" are taken out of context.


FALSE ZIONIST QUOTES

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=57

popcorn

Exposing False Zionist Quotes (Quote Busters)


http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=21&x_article=766

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_context=7&x_issue=21&x_article=775









avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 pm

Ah I see, so he has it all wrong when he suggests that the natives in Palestine were of all faiths? He has it wrong suggesting that the Jews in Israel today have fewer ties to the land than the Palestinian people who have toiled the land for centuries?

Do you claim that the Jews of Israel today supersede that of the native Arabs?

And the reason Schoenman added the footnote?
It appears that you base your comments on that of others about Schoenman. What it actually proves to me is that there are many ‘false prophets’. When considering the actions of the Zionist today, we don’t need any historian –credible or otherwise- to see what is occurring in that land.

consider reading some authentic History by loving, credentialed Historians

And of course you will guide me to these acredited historians? lmao
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:31 pm

AV-IT wrote:And not forgetting of course ~


as for helen, early on-set alzheimers............. thumbs up



http://plancksconstant.org/blog1/2010/06/helen_thomas_is_an_idiot.html



Helen Thomas, Liberal Journalist, Useful Idiot wave And Typical Progressive Bigot wave

http://startthinkingright.wordpress.com/2010/06/07/helen-thomas-liberal-journalist-useful-idiot-and-typical-progressive-bigot/

Nazism was always a creature and creation of the left. They didn’t call themselves the “National Socialist German Workers Party” for nothing. Nazism and Darwinian theory went hand in hand as the Nazis delved deep into American Progressive-born eugenics. Margaret Sanger – founder of Planned Parenthood and Nazi-sympathizer – strategically used abortion and birth control to weed out “racially inferior” peoples such as blacks and Jews.



The facts are: Israel is not illegally occupying anybodies land, they treat the arabs in their territories better then the arabs do.....

avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:38 pm


The facts are: Israel is not illegally occupying anybodies land, they treat the arabs in their territories better then the arabs do.....

And where do these 'facts' originate ?
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:43 pm

AV-IT wrote:Ah I see, so he has it all wrong when he suggests that the natives in Palestine were of all faiths? He has it wrong suggesting that the Jews in Israel today have fewer ties to the land than the Palestinian people who have toiled the land for centuries?

Do you claim that the Jews of Israel today supersede that of the native Arabs?

And the reason Schoenman added the footnote?
It appears that you base your comments on that of others about Schoenman. What it actually proves to me is that there are many ‘false prophets’. When considering the actions of the Zionist today, we don’t need any historian –credible or otherwise- to see what is occurring in that land.

consider reading some authentic History by loving, credentialed Historians

And of course you will guide me to these acredited historians? lmao

No, I do not dispute that they were all faiths, I dispute the claim the Israelis are interlopers who displaced indiginous peoples....check the ACTUAL History of events......most of the arabs 'claiming' to be refugees are actually emigres from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon Iraq, in 1948 many arabs left Israel voluntarily because they mistakenly thought they would return after the Jews were slaughtered, yet they miscalculated, non the less at the same time the Arabs werte offered a State, 85% of the land, they declined.all in all 600,000+/- arabs were displaced, more then 800,000 Jews from arab nations were displaced........Israel absorbed the displaced Jews, the Arab nations did not absorb the other arabs and have used them as pawns, much like you?

BIG LIES:
Demolishing The Myths
of the Propaganda War Against Israel


http://archive.frontpagemag.com/media/pdf/biglies.pdf

Here's a clue fool, Truth withstands pressure, Bullshit does not...I've obliterated your bullshit already..easy-peasy........

My comments were based upon his lying, his lack of credentials which illustrate he is not a serious Historian but a biased individual with an axe to grind, the other comments are in support of the facts I presented............

Your a typical useful idiot, you posted the bullshit, not me........ thumbs up

avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 pm

Let me introduce you to Gilad Atzmon, an ex Israeli highly critical of his homeland. I trust he is credible having served in the Israeli armed forces and as an ex Israeli citizen - What say ye ?
http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:48 pm

It didn't take long for your dissent into abuse did it? Perhaps you should move to Israel, or are you there already? cheers
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:52 pm

most of the arabs 'claiming' to be refugees are actually emigres from Jordan, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon Iraq

And the Jews in Israel today stem from where? lmao
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  sharky on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:53 pm

AV-IT wrote:
The facts are: Israel is not illegally occupying anybodies land, they treat the arabs in their territories better then the arabs do.....

And where do these 'facts' originate ?

Witnessed Historical events with concurrent documentation. thumbs up

Nailing the myth that Jews are not natives

http://jewishrefugees.blogspot.com/2011/06/nailing-myth-that-jews-are-not-natives.html

In this must-read article for National Review, Barbara Lerner nails the near-universal misunderstanding that Palestinian Arabs are 'natives' who have an equal, if not greater, claim to Israel - while Jews are not (with thanks: Rona):

The fundamental mistake here, as I see it, is buying into the myth that the Palestinians are a separate people, with a claim on the Holy Land that, if not superior to that of the Jews, is at least equal to it, because Palestinians are a native Middle Eastern people and Israeli Jews are not. In fact, the truth is the opposite.

Who the Palestinians are: Palestinians are native people, but they are not a people: a separate, centuries-old human group, distinguishable from other human groups by virtue of their common genes and/or language, religion, culture, history, or form of government. Obvious examples of Middle Eastern peoples include the Persians, Egyptians, Coptic Christians, Kurds, Berbers, Jews, and Arabs.

Palestinians have no comparable uniquenesses. They are Arabs, and they do not differ from their Sunni Arab brothers in any of the ways listed above. When the ancient state of Israel was partially re-created in 1948, there were no “Palestinians.” Arabs in Israel called themselves “Arabs,” or adopted the nationality of whichever Arab state claimed sovereignty over the part of Israel they lived in at the time — Jordan, Egypt, or Syria...................


Myths & Facts Online: Israel's Roots


http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/myths3/MFroots.html

The Arabs in Palestine
By Mitchell Bard

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/History/Arabs_in_Palestine.html

http://geography.huji.ac.il/.upload/RuthPub/Num%2039%20Changing%20Patterns%20of%20Land%20Ownership%20in%20Nineteenth%20Century%20Palestine.PDF

av---I posted an article about arabs rights in the territories and Israel, the arabs have more rights and fredoms then in any arab nation.....I can debunk any lie you pose........ thumbs up








Last edited by barnacle bill on Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
sharky

Posts : 493
Join date : 2011-10-21
Location : The Rhumb Line

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  AV-IT on Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:58 pm

And the origin of the word 'Israel' comes from ? Forgive my uneducated interest, it seems I have a lot to discover . . or re-discover. popcorn
avatar
AV-IT

Posts : 48
Join date : 2012-02-01
Location : On Me Bak

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:46 pm

AV-IT wrote:And the origin of the word 'Israel' comes from ? Forgive my uneducated interest, it seems I have a lot to discover . . or re-discover. popcorn

28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”



On his robe and on his thigh he has this name written: KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS.

Revelation 19:16

Genesis 32:28


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:01 pm

AV-IT wrote:And the origin of the word 'Israel' comes from ? Forgive my uneducated interest, it seems I have a lot to discover . . or re-discover. popcorn



Arafat was born in Cairo to Palestinian parents.
His father, Abdel Raouf al-Qudwa al-Husseini, was a Palestinian from Gaza, whose mother, Yasser's paternal grandmother, was Egyptian.
Arafat's father worked as a textile merchant in Cairo's religiously mixed Sakakini District.
Arafat was the second-youngest of seven children and was, along with his younger brother Fathi, the only offspring born in Cairo.
His mother, Zahwa Abul Saud, was from a Jerusalem family.
She died from a kidney ailment in 1933, when Arafat was four years of age.

Hardly A Palestinian Opressed Person Was He...!!!

http://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/1994/arafat-bio.html


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: David Ickes Entourage Disses The Jews...!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum