Football Crazy...!!!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Football Crazy...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:44 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:A Few Years Ago When They Had The World Cup On...

They Were Opening The Pubs At 6 in The Morning...

At The Bowls Centre There Was Over 1,000 People There...All Pissed Up By 7 o Clock...

And You Get A Lot Of Girls There Too... So It Has Changed...

Probable Line Up...:

Hart
Johnson, Lescott, Terry, Cole
Gerrard, Parker
Milner Young
Carroll, Welbeck

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up

Football chicks....man,you guys are catered for everything.As long as she does'nt wear a "Blueberry" and say "Innit",I could learn to tolerate 80mins innit....

I kind of got the hots for Kia,always have,but she's taken.

Do you know where nerdy chicks who wear glasses,geeky but striking looking,not good looking....Geek Girls,Librarians (preferabley hard-up too!) hang out,I've seen the local talent,they're all Bogan/Chav and "Innit"...or up the duff,about to pop,pregnant 15 year olds...

It's a fucked scene Taree....

boobies catfight wacky aaargh

Oh...No Scottish chicks,they're a bit tough and I want to be "On Top",the boy,or the one who wears the pants in the arguement.Even if they wear glasses.

scared

Billys most favourite bestest chick in the whole world,beside Kia and Mazzy Starr...this babe,Billy luvs most....

No,Billy cares not for big Boobies....Billy loves her smirk and eyes.....very much so.

wub wub wub wub

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:25 am

3 Lions Mash The Swedes...

Welbeck celebrates with Andy Carroll after scoring England's third goal

Sweden 2 England 3: It's Y-Abba D-Abba do! Victory for Roy's band of super troupers

thumbs up thumbs up thumbs up
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  That Damned Sod...!!! on Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:05 am

We do what we want, Sol! Campbell faces 'coffin' backlash from England fans in Donetsk

Sol Campbell faces a backlash from a section of England fans in Donetsk tonight who will parade a coffin at the Donbass Arena in protest at his Euro 2012 warning.

Former Three Lions defender Campbell, now retired from the game, urged fans not to travel to Ukraine amid fears of racist violence, telling a BBC Panorama documentary that they would 'come back in a coffin'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2161458/Euro-2012-England-fans-stage-Sol-Campbell-coffin-protest-Donetsk.html

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Here's The England Crowd From The Last Game...

Loud and proud: The travelling army of England fans may have been outnumbered by their Swedish counterparts, but were still in fine voice in Kiev

Can You Spot David Icke And Michael Tsarion...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
That Damned Sod...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:08 pm

That Damned Sod...!!! wrote:We do what we want, Sol! Campbell faces 'coffin' backlash from England fans in Donetsk

Sol Campbell faces a backlash from a section of England fans in Donetsk tonight who will parade a coffin at the Donbass Arena in protest at his Euro 2012 warning.

Former Three Lions defender Campbell, now retired from the game, urged fans not to travel to Ukraine amid fears of racist violence, telling a BBC Panorama documentary that they would 'come back in a coffin'.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/euro2012/article-2161458/Euro-2012-England-fans-stage-Sol-Campbell-coffin-protest-Donetsk.html

rolling pin rolling pin rolling pin

Here's The England Crowd From The Last Game...

Loud and proud: The travelling army of England fans may have been outnumbered by their Swedish counterparts, but were still in fine voice in Kiev

Can You Spot David Icke And Michael Tsarion...???

cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

Spirits are high are they...well you have'nt been Blitzkreiged off the field yet...But you're going to be...By the Germans.

Ole' Blighty is looking for big returns in sporting this year.

You're going to be third in the World Cup,4th at the olympics and you're definitely going to lose the Ashes...again.

Pip Pip old chap.

So there,that should induce some heated responses.You'll lose a one day match against Zimbabwe,or Bangladesh too...bet you a line of nasal flossing candy.... thumbs up

cheers cheese sn vio lol! tholms catfight wacky

Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

ermmm...did I mean Spain instead of Germany....looked a bit silly there.That was a few years ago.I remember Jan complaining in 2008 about the Netherlands getting kicked out of the cup,Gronengeng nearly went up in flames....Oh well,I looked silly.So much for the Blitzkreig,I love it when the Bosch get up...go for the under-dog and all that.

Hey,they lost two World Wars...but kicked your arses economically,even though they kind of still paying war reperations...They keep finding gold in the lower alps,bails them out. thumbs up

wacky
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  CromyMike on Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:25 pm

2010 Fifa world cup gave a lot of unforgettable memories for people. People are ready to this match earlier. They are doing miss the watch the match. Some they are made the song, dance, create banner, dummy, anyway it’s made real crazy for people. Anyway I love football very much.
CromyMike

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  OrenJellow on Tue Nov 20, 2012 11:37 pm

Manchester united all the way. Yeah !
OrenJellow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  PartyAngel on Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:53 am

I’m like to England team. They are my heroes.
PartyAngel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top