Apple Cider Vinegar (Thread Reproduction)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Apple Cider Vinegar (Thread Reproduction)

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Jul 07, 2010 6:22 am

@ Ciggy,Strider...

http://www.infinite-love-forum.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&p=40495#p40495

Best thread I've seen at IL,would anyone be nice enough to reproduce their findings here.Freezing winter now,got a rotten flu,feel miserable,until I laid into a quart bottle of this...

thanks to this invaluable advice,my nose cleared,the 2 inch thick fuzz on the tongue has gone,sweats have ceased,might even be able to perform my husbandly duties,thanks to this humble,but awful tasting brew.Even the cigarettes taste good,Ta!!! thumbs up
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

a warning to smokers

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:16 pm

...well,that little flu,turned into pneumonia,15 days without a cigarette,and nearly about to go ballistic,really,heavy smokers should be given the option of voluntary hospitalization/psyche ward,if they so choose to kick the habit,just for everybodies well-being.Giving up opiates was easier,than tobacco,let alone...a line of white sugar.

27 years of heavy smoking,a few old abcesses,puss,phlegm,and at least 50-60% emphysemic lungs caught up.I was taking apple cider vinegar,
senega of ammonia,Bio Solvin tablets,when after 3 days of not being able to breathe,caused a landslide in the lungs,which released an avalanche of 27 years of sedimentary build-up...nearly choking to death on the vile noxious mixture,a smell and taste,indescribely vile,it was almost solid.

If you're a health freak,good for you,masochist...but for the modern decrepid,stick with your vile nasty ways...there are no rewards in consuming this cretinous liquid.flippin\' heck Apple Cider Vinegar and flippin\' heck me,for being stupid enough,to think those hippies at Infinite Love had something to offer,after all... thumbs down
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Apple Cider Vinegar (Thread Reproduction)

Post  GB_Cobber on Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:47 am

No its just good vinegar. LOL

What were you expecting? A miracle cure-all tonic?

Only thing that'll cure a flu is a fever.

GB_Cobber

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:31 am

ACV gives a nice flavourful "kick" to a glass of apple juice. Add cinnamon and it's pure liquid pleasure.

What more d'you want?
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:00 pm

Ciggy wrote:ACV gives a nice flavourful "kick" to a glass of apple juice. Add cinnamon and it's pure liquid pleasure.

What more d'you want?

...Yes but you're a man of taste and conservation,I mere neanderthal,thought shock and awe might work,drank it straight,probably over sterilised the immune system...
But you do know I just parade ignorance as virtue,give them something to laugh at,or with...I just think I be a bit unfair,to Hippy Love Shack,at times...my way of ...me sorry,sought of kinda silent
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:02 pm

GB_Cobber wrote:No its just good vinegar. LOL

What were you expecting? A miracle cure-all tonic?

Only thing that'll cure a flu is a fever.

...no,I was shocked,I got sick at all...chicken voodoo failed me...
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:35 pm

You also might have drank the pasteurized version of it.

Make sure what you get is unpasteurized. Also the typical use for ACV is in weight loss, not fighting a flu virus.

To fight a flu virus you want cayenne, cinnamon, and ginger. Although you can use the ACV to mix with them into a tonic.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:05 am

Ciggy wrote:You also might have drank the pasteurized version of it.

Make sure what you get is unpasteurized. Also the typical use for ACV is in weight loss, not fighting a flu virus.

To fight a flu virus you want cayenne, cinnamon, and ginger. Although you can use the ACV to mix with them into a tonic.

whoa,I missed this,you're pretty good on health issues Ciggy,seen your input at ILove.No,really,appreciate it.Keep this one,for sure thumbs up

PS,bit dodgy with Ginger,seems to play up on my lungs,when I bathe in it...I'm going for a check up soon,see what happens.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:01 am

Bathing in it may be your problem there. Even the healthiest of substances will do you in if you jam them into your skull with a pick axe, for example.
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:42 am

Ciggy wrote:Bathing in it may be your problem there. Even the healthiest of substances will do you in if you jam them into your skull with a pick axe, for example.

Subtlety....roger that thumbs up

Make very nice Asian Soups with ginger,and of course the Gingernut Biscuit (Aarnot's)....
Cool stuff,noticed your fairly serious about health issues,well...at least knowledgeable.
feel flattered,you inspired this thread,as well,as a Fed friend of mine,she bought me the bottle in the picture...
cool.
Billy Ruben

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Ciggy on Wed Aug 25, 2010 11:52 am

For ginger you might enjoy these:

http://www.reedsinc.com/candy/
Ciggy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top