Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:41 pm

Sorry ciggie, but D.I. Just had to prove me right, about everything. And BANNING THE ONLY ONE to predict The Fall of RUDD, NIXON, REES and much more, from posting opinions about Her Nation's Federal Election, and The D.I. Site PROMOTING THE NATION'S PROVEN TRAITORS, HAS MADE THEM A TERRORIST SITE
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:51 pm

true lilly wrote:Sorry ciggie, but D.I. Just had to prove me right, about everything. And BANNING THE ONLY ONE to predict The Fall of RUDD, NIXON, REES and much more, from posting opinions about Her Nation's Federal Election, and The D.I. Site PROMOTING THE NATION'S PROVEN TRAITORS, HAS MADE THEM A TERRORIST SITE

Rock on, True Silly. Australia is Egypt and all that.

Let's start with some basics: like some sort of evidence your car was bombed or that you were hospitalized from a beating.

I'm all for slagging the DIF as much as the next guy, but I want real live evidence ammo to put in my guns, not a baseless accusation water pistol.

avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:Sorry ciggie, but D.I. Just had to prove me right, about everything. And BANNING THE ONLY ONE to predict The Fall of RUDD, NIXON, REES and much more, from posting opinions about Her Nation's Federal Election, and The D.I. Site PROMOTING THE NATION'S PROVEN TRAITORS, HAS MADE THEM A TERRORIST SITE

Rock on, True Silly. Australia is Egypt and all that.

Let's start with some basics: like some sort of evidence your car was bombed or that you were hospitalized from a beating.

I'm all for slagging the DIF as much as the next guy, but I want real live evidence ammo to put in my guns, not a baseless accusation water pistol.

now be nice cori ah tintin ah aarout ah tina ah we'll just call you ciggie to keep it simple...I'm text posting from a cheap phone cos they trashed my pc when they broke my bones, and if you care for truth, look up 'palomino', who did have the balls to Come Visit and See that I do Exist, who posted some of what they witnessed. So it would be silly to lie about what anyone (who hasn't been bombed into the stone age), can easily look up. Besides, I posted my ph no for anyone NOT Playing 'LETS SPREAD BS IN CONspiracy Forms', to call to quiz me and arrange a visit, but none of the 'truther gurus' have the balls to expose themselves to a survivor of Australia's Traitors. 0424705576 so phone me ciggie, and your friends and enemies, and prove your bona fides to me as I CAN PROVE MINE
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:23 pm

Anyway, the D.I. Site IS ACTIVELY INVOLVED IN INSTALLING EVIL FOREIGN CUNTS TO RAPE('lead') Australia, and thank God the same cunts pissed off our LOYAL DEFENCE WHO CAN START SORTING THE SCUM now that they blew their cover ... WikiLEAKS leak is NOTHING!
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 3:51 pm

It is WW and AUSTRALIA IS THE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD ... First there was Ozzie true lilly, then Ozzie WikiLEAKS ... And now you know why she was car bombed, and why she survived; GOD EXISTS, CAN'T LIE, and You Can't say that You weren't WARNED by His Faithful IN YOUR LANGUAGE and TONGUE.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:03 pm

And ciggie it's you and your team who won't let me send you images of the paperwork, burnt tree etc. for you to post for others to see the facts for themselves, while REFUSING TO OUT YOURSELF as ...
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Oops, couldn't rise to any challange, so played the same Cheats as DADDY DAVID ICKE SITE ... Grin ... "SICK'EM REX!", Big Grin ... This is Not the post that 'they' did NOT Allow, so you can imagine how 'HOT' THAT WAS: It is WW and AUSTRALIA IS THE CAPITOL OF THE WORLD ... First there was Ozzie true lilly, then Ozzie WikiLEAKS ... And now you know why she was car bombed, and why she survived; GOD EXISTS, CAN'T LIE, and You Can't say that You weren't WARNED by His Faithful IN YOUR LANGUAGE and TONGUE.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Skype me sometime: ciggyskype

It's free.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Ciggy wrote:Skype me sometime: ciggyskype

It's free.
skype? I'm A LUDITE, with a low tech ph. as my only form of contact with the world outside my cave in 'Povsville Little Beirut', you speak martian to me. You have my number, skype me. Oh and soon: short of a miracle, I won't even be able to recharge my phone next week if I also want to eat.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Wed Jul 28, 2010 5:31 pm

cori=tintin=ICKE=THE EVIL of WW1, WW2 etc that WE PREVENTED INVADING AUSTRALIA...don't let the backstabbing sore losers just walk in behind Gillard's Treasonous fat arse ... HAMMER ICKE as The PROPAGANDIST FOR THE BETRAYAL and INVASION of Australia, that Industry Brand IS!
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:35 am

true lilly wrote:cori=tintin=ICKE=THE EVIL of WW1, WW2 etc that WE PREVENTED INVADING AUSTRALIA...don't let the backstabbing sore losers just walk in behind Gillard's Treasonous fat arse ... HAMMER ICKE as The PROPAGANDIST FOR THE BETRAYAL and INVASION of Australia, that Industry Brand IS!
oh dear, seems Aarnout van der Plooge=tintin=cori has blown another fuse-as DIM WITTED JEALOUS LOSERS do when exposed as DIM WITTED JEALOUS LOSERS-and has gone and posted another personal threat to life. tintin'sTNBTN thread at the D.I.o.F, post 22601, has 'cori' in another of their bitter trip-outs; unable to admit to how many of their bought traitors have been exposed as such to those who care to and are able to fell them, it's announced it's going 'mouse hunting' again-grin, wink - chuckle.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:42 pm

true lilly wrote:I won't even be able to recharge my phone next week if I also want to eat.

We can't let Fail Monkey have the satisfaction of having silenced you like that.

Maybe get a part-time job?
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:44 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:cori=tintin=ICKE=THE EVIL of WW1, WW2 etc that WE PREVENTED INVADING AUSTRALIA...don't let the backstabbing sore losers just walk in behind Gillard's Treasonous fat arse ... HAMMER ICKE as The PROPAGANDIST FOR THE BETRAYAL and INVASION of Australia, that Industry Brand IS!
oh dear, seems Aarnout van der Plooge=tintin=cori has blown another fuse-as DIM WITTED JEALOUS LOSERS do when exposed as DIM WITTED JEALOUS LOSERS-and has gone and posted another personal threat to life. tintin'sTNBTN thread at the D.I.o.F, post 22601, has 'cori' in another of their bitter trip-outs; unable to admit to how many of their bought traitors have been exposed as such to those who care to and are able to fell them, it's announced it's going 'mouse hunting' again-grin, wink - chuckle.

Fail Monkey's real name is Aarnout? HAH... what a bluddy tosser...
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Ciggy wrote:
true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:cori=tintin=ICKE=THE EVIL of WW1, WW2 etc that WE PREVENTED INVADING AUSTRALIA...don't let the backstabbing sore losers just walk in behind Gillard's Treasonous fat arse ... HAMMER ICKE as The PROPAGANDIST FOR THE BETRAYAL and INVASION of Australia, that Industry Brand IS!
oh dear, seems Aarnout van der Plooge=tintin=cori has blown another fuse-as DIM WITTED JEALOUS LOSERS do when exposed as DIM WITTED JEALOUS LOSERS-and has gone and posted another personal threat to life. tintin'sTNBTN thread at the D.I.o.F, post 22601, has 'cori' in another of their bitter trip-outs; unable to admit to how many of their bought traitors have been exposed as such to those who care to and are able to fell them, it's announced it's going 'mouse hunting' again-grin, wink - chuckle.

Fail Monkey's real name is Aarnout? HAH... what a bluddy tosser...
... The name he flew out of Melbourne on: what or when he flew in on, well the guy spends a lot of time SECRETLY Flying Around The World. He would post that he was in the Nederlands while sending Magistrate Pithouse's mate thousands of dollars from places like America. Fortunately we had some LOYAL AUSTRALIANS at the P.O. I'd collect the Western Union Money from.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Well hows this for Big Bad Icke running scared from the gaze of a little lilly of the fields, and ADMITTING HIS ATTACK on the DEMOCRATIC RIGHTS of AUSTRALIANS - this Australian who Warned of POLICE CHIEF & CHIEF of BURNING VICTORIANS NIXON, BEFORE her predecesor took his Early retirement, is NOT even ALLOWED to READ HIS "OFFICIAL" AUSTRALIAN FEDERAL ELECTION thread! Bugger that I'm barred from posting at all FOR ASKING ADMINISTRATION to stop cori Posting THREATS of PHYSICAL VIOLENCE against me, but that I can't even SIGHT THEIR PUBLICLY POSTED LIES TOLD TO BETRAY AUSTRALIANS, IS STAZIESQUE WARFARE.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:55 am

I sent this to i_am, the last mod. who threatend me with banning for upsetting cori last week%-): Will you please stop cori makimg threats of violence against me and put, 'Foreigner Will Lead Australia', back in TODAY'S NEWS while THE Election IS Making Daily News? - they DID BAN me and did NOT put my ELECTION Thread back in Today's News![QUOTE=vera susa;1059078695]And our TRAITOROUS media joined the SECULAR/ORANGE LEFTYS in Pushing the BULLSHIT 'climate' BULLSHIT to Cover The FACT that The INCUMBANT GOVERNMENT ARE ALL TRAITOROUS NATIONAL SECURITY SELL OUTS! ....[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=noewhan;1059079164]Here's some

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2010/07/23/2962416.htm

http://au.news.yahoo.com/a/-/full-coverage/7635722/gillard-says-rudd-deeply-concerned-about-security/

http://www.efarming.com.au/News/general/23/07/2010/106803/gillard-says-rudd-deeply-concerned-about-security.html[/QUOTE]

avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:06 pm

Ha, the sell-outs deserve being sold out...
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:44 pm

true lilly wrote:Ha, the sell-outs deserve being sold out...
... like virginA TRIOLli that abc 'PRO' NEDerlands (W)HOREs, sWITCHing TRUE BLUEBLOOD AUSSIES to STA(rt)ZI BLIND Bolting IN the DIRT of the GREEN in the BROWN SHIRT Cup of DEATH Race.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:08 am

... tintinny ickeist feel they must interfere in Australia's Federal Election, because they backed the Losing (W)HORS. But BANNING THE AUSTRALIAN who WARNED ALL NOT TO TRUST NIXON, CAMERON and others who BURNED 173 VICTORIANS in that LAND CLEARING EXERSIZE TO MAKE ROOM IN PRIME REAL ESTATE FOR THEIR FOREIGN OVERLORDS, MAKES IT CLEAR what ICKEISM IS - THE VOICE ofTHE BEAST.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 pm

... and doing a really bad job for his Boss's, the Traitors/Invaders. Idiot Aarnout; was offered and shown the way out of forever being arse raped by those demons that make him drug and drink himself to sleep Every night.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:50 am

You know it's just aboot sectioning time for you, right?
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:11 pm

Well, 2 weeks to go until The Federal Election, I still can't post at D.I.o.F., and there is so much that ALL the MSM is NOT COVERING...JUST LIKE THE DAVID ICKE Site; churning a lot of Old, NON-news and blatent Clap-Trap, though, which you Know means there is some very serious, GLOBAL POWER TRADING going on, and not very far behind the scenes ... And Abbot Now threatening to gaol Australian's who 'harbour illegals' ... !?!? NOT something you announce unless ...
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Gee, THE ICKE FRANCISE may have well declared - "TRAITORS of AUSTRALIA, FOLLOW ICKE.", which, btw, are LOSERS Odds when you are WISE enough to take into account GOD'S, '10,000 to 1', FOREWARNING.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Yep, 2 weeks to go before The Election, with the polls all but daily swinging between Labor and The Coalition, and the one poster PROVED RIGHT about what 'ICKESTERS' violently mocked her for posting About The TRUTH of AUSTRALIA, is Still, BANNED FROM POSTING FACTS about The Real, Actively Traitorous Enemies of Australia.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Lulzy, why is it that you actually believe elections "make a difference"?
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum