Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:38 pm

true lilly wrote:WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO? AUSTRALIA! Go to DIF and look up, 'all posts by palomino', the ONLY ONE there Still posting IMPORTANT NEWS there, that also just happens to keep SHOWING THE FACT that The CONspiracy Industry IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE WORLD'S EYES and ATTENTION, OFF THE TRUTH of The GLOBAL IMPORTANCE of AUSTRALIA. And as for those being 'PROMOTED' as 'teaching the truth' of This Glorious Land, 'they' can't even remember where they are 'supposed' to 'live', let alone, what they USED TO SAY about the place. Those like ownoiz, TELLING PEOPLE TO RING TPTB NUMBER, to, "DOB IN A BIKIE"...Yeah right, NOW, when the news is still full of the MURDEROUSLY, LITERALLY EXPLOSIVE, WAR, with RATS IN THE RANKS OF ALL SIDES; CLUBS, POLICE, POLITICS, CUSTOMS, INTERNATIONALS etc. IS STILL RAGING?? 'They' ARE ACTUALY TELLING YOU TO "DOB YOURSELF IN TO 'THEM'"! ... SERIOUSLY, tintin and Co. are madly digging up and posting floods of BACKFLIPPING, IRRELEVENT BULLSHIT, in an INSANE effort to AVOID all 'their', once, Favourite Topics, that Are Actually IN THE NEWS, Because they DO PROVE 'Them' TO BE TRAITOROUS LIARS, and that For Years, I HAVE CONSISTANLY Posted what HAS COME TO BE, and that the Professional CON ARTISTS of CONspiracy Land, Mocked and STILL LIE, 'has NOT and IS not, HAPPENING'.
Terribly TELLING TO, that while this is all going on, the SAME Old 'NAMEs', Here AND There, are asking 'me' for 'evidence' of Car Bombings, that ALL SIDES HAVE, AND made MSN. PARTICULARLY when tintin Was Made An Honerary Local of a Local 'BIKIE' pub while he was here, Where I was Later Introduced to those TINTIN FUNDED While They INVADED and BASHED me. And that, After tintin left here, HE Posted THE BOAST that HIS, (DUTCH ROYAL CROWN SUPPORTING), DUTCH HELLS ANGELS, DEFEATED 'his PEOPLE'S' DUTCH GOVERNMENT, then, after I Survive The SECOND CAR BOMBING, 2 HELLS ANGELS BLOW THEMSELVES UP IN ONE CAR, THAT LEADS TO POLICE FINDING OTHER BOMBS THEY HAD READY TO DELIVER.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:51 pm

popcorn
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:46 pm

true lilly wrote:
true lilly wrote:WHERE IS THE GLOBAL POWER BASE SHIFTING TO? AUSTRALIA! Go to DIF and look up, 'all posts by palomino', the ONLY ONE there Still posting IMPORTANT NEWS there, that also just happens to keep SHOWING THE FACT that The CONspiracy Industry IS DESIGNED TO KEEP THE WORLD'S EYES and ATTENTION, OFF THE TRUTH of The GLOBAL IMPORTANCE of AUSTRALIA. And as for those being 'PROMOTED' as 'teaching the truth' of This Glorious Land, 'they' can't even remember where they are 'supposed' to 'live', let alone, what they USED TO SAY about the place. Those like ownoiz, TELLING PEOPLE TO RING TPTB NUMBER, to, "DOB IN A BIKIE"...Yeah right, NOW, when the news is still full of the MURDEROUSLY, LITERALLY EXPLOSIVE, WAR, with RATS IN THE RANKS OF ALL SIDES; CLUBS, POLICE, POLITICS, CUSTOMS, INTERNATIONALS etc. IS STILL RAGING?? 'They' ARE ACTUALY TELLING YOU TO "DOB YOURSELF IN TO 'THEM'"! ... SERIOUSLY, tintin and Co. are madly digging up and posting floods of BACKFLIPPING, IRRELEVENT BULLSHIT, in an INSANE effort to AVOID all 'their', once, Favourite Topics, that Are Actually IN THE NEWS, Because they DO PROVE 'Them' TO BE TRAITOROUS LIARS, and that For Years, I HAVE CONSISTANLY Posted what HAS COME TO BE, and that the Professional CON ARTISTS of CONspiracy Land, Mocked and STILL LIE, 'has NOT and IS not, HAPPENING'.
Terribly TELLING TO, that while this is all going on, the SAME Old 'NAMEs', Here AND There, are asking 'me' for 'evidence' of Car Bombings, that ALL SIDES HAVE, AND made MSN. PARTICULARLY when tintin Was Made An Honerary Local of a Local 'BIKIE' pub while he was here, Where I was Later Introduced to those TINTIN FUNDED While They INVADED and BASHED me. And that, After tintin left here, HE Posted THE BOAST that HIS, (DUTCH ROYAL CROWN SUPPORTING), DUTCH HELLS ANGELS, DEFEATED 'his PEOPLE'S' DUTCH GOVERNMENT, then, after I Survive The SECOND CAR BOMBING, 2 HELLS ANGELS BLOW THEMSELVES UP IN ONE CAR, THAT LEADS TO POLICE FINDING OTHER BOMBS THEY HAD READY TO DELIVER.
Ciggy wrote:Who cares?
those who DON'T WANT to SUPPORT, EVIL BABY F UCKING C UNTS WHO SUPPORT RAPISTS Such as tintin/'DAVID ICKE. Pathetic to, how much 'tintin's' VIOLENT, PERSONAL THREATS have become 'DAVID ICKE'S' NEWSLETTER. [/quote] Terribly TELLING TO, that while this is all going on, the SAME Old 'NAMEs', Here AND There, are asking 'me' for 'evidence' of Car Bombings, that ALL SIDES HAVE, AND made MSN. PARTICULARLY when tintin Was Made An Honerary Local of a Local 'BIKIE' pub while he was here, Where I was Later Introduced to those TINTIN FUNDED While They INVADED and BASHED me. And that, After tintin left here, HE Posted THE BOAST that HIS, (DUTCH ROYAL CROWN SUPPORTING), DUTCH HELLS ANGELS, DEFEATED 'his PEOPLE'S' DUTCH GOVERNMENT, then, after I Survive The SECOND CAR BOMBING, 2 HELLS ANGELS BLOW THEMSELVES UP IN ONE CAR, THAT LEADS TO POLICE FINDING OTHER BOMBS THEY HAD READY TO DELIVER. [/quote]
Ciggy wrote:Who cares?
those who DON'T WANT to SUPPORT, EVIL BABY F UCKING C UNTS WHO SUPPORT RAPISTS Such as tintin/'DAVID ICKE. Pathetic to, how much 'tintin's' VIOLENT, PERSONAL THREATS have become 'DAVID ICKE'S' NEWSLETTER.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:33 pm

Hey Icke will never support child rapists ever, he exposes them for God Sake!!!
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1764
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 47
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Tizzie v. Lulzy, first ever psycho fight! sissies
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:58 am

I am one of those, 'sold to be f ucked, babies', and Know For A Fact, that David Icke and his Fellow Tools, Work to Advertise and Promote that Insanely Evil 'Club'. Mind you, ANYONE who could pass Grade 3 English of the '60's, CAN, EASILY, Read That For Themselves, in 'HIS' Site, EVERY DAY.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:39 am

true lilly wrote:I am one of those, 'sold to be f ucked, babies', and Know For A Fact, that David Icke and his Fellow Tools, Work to Advertise and Promote that Insanely Evil 'Club'. Mind you, ANYONE who could pass Grade 3 English of the '60's, CAN, EASILY, Read That For Themselves, in 'HIS' Site, EVERY DAY.

He does it by making opposition to the "Club" look insane. Like what you're doing.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:09 pm

What is insane is trying to bury Bloody Obvious Facts of This Age of This Whole, Real World, that Are Clearly Described In God's Word, under yet more BULLSHIT 'art' COMMISSIONED BY THE LEGION to SELL BELIEF in MYTHS and HATE of THE CREATOR of LIFE. ... KNOW YOUR ENEMY, IS...IN YOUR OWN HOUSE...and that THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE, KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. ... Anyway, as poor sad 'tintin & Co=ICKEISTS' are busy trawlling for 'bait' in my old posts of, FUTURE NEWS in 'the news', that CAME TO BE (because 'they' DARE NOT Cover Current News that I also Long Ago Warned to Watch For, and so, NOT BE DECEIVED), I'll throw THE DOGS this fresh bone - KYLIE SUNMAN'S CHAMPION CHIHUAHUA DOG STOLEN FROM ROYAL ADELAIDE SHOW. hee hee, yeah, I'm being a funny bitch, 'they'=THE ENEMY want the MEANING of that, buried even deeper than, WOMEN BEING 'MADE' THE TWO TOP 'HEADS' of AUSTRALIA, Against The Votes of the people, in a country where VOTING IS COMPULSORY, but where we DID ELECT A CHILD INTO POWER!
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:08 pm

hee hee, Time and Timing Does Belong To God ... 'THE CIRCLE' on SOUTHERN CROSS 10, just did a half/half, TRUTH and LIES bit on AUSTRALIA'S NATIVE, DOG, the DINGO. Oh they DID STATE THE FACT that AUSTRALIA WAS CONNECTED TO ASIA (AS GOD DESCRIBED), among other 'TELLING' FACTS, but left out and Lied about others. Well, FAR FROM being 'insane', it was BECAUSE I WELL STUDIED things like GENETICS, TRUELY ANCIENT GLOBAL HISTORY, AND, GOD'S WORD, that I Set and Still Hold, WORLD RECORDS as a breeder of DOGS. Members of the ASIAN 'wolf' Family include - AFRICA'S Basenjl, JAPAN'S Akita's, THAILAND'S Ridgeback, AUSTRALIA'S Dingo and the RHODESIAN Ridgeback, developed from the Dogs of the HOTTENTOT'S Who are, YELLOWISH BROWN AFRICAN'S.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:32 am

Why does anyone care about Kylie Sunman's dog? Can you stop drinking the battery acid for once?
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:02 pm

Give it up Ciggy, Only The Willingly STUPID fall for your LEFTHANDED SPITS in an ocean of FACTS GOD REVEALS, AS HE PROMISED HE WOULD. Like The Facts of Truely ANCIENT Human History, Revealed THROUGH THE GLOBAL MOVEMENTS of DOGS and MANKIND that Domesticated them.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:47 am

So a dog breed proves that Australia was Israel?

Did you not claim before that Oz was also Egypt? Or is that South America now?

avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:40 pm

Ciggy wrote:So a dog breed proves that Australia was Israel?

Did you not claim before that Oz was also Egypt? Or is that South America now?

YES, NO & NO. Now can't you at least try to think of a NEW LIE to TRY to VERBAL me with? 'You' CONSTANLY TELLING Folk that they MUST, ONLY, Believe ROME'S 'Out of Egypt, RECENTLY, because GOD did Not Mean What HE Said', TRINITY MYTH SELLING LIES, only serves to Expose YOU as ONE of The BEAST'S LEGION.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:42 pm

Ha, just saw Montag's post on 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', thread...funny 'they' Don't Admit to STILL Banning and Canning the old member who TOLD THEM WHAT WAS COMING DOWN THE PIKE!
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:43 pm

true lilly wrote:Ha, just saw Montag's post on 'The LYING CONspiracy Industry's SECRET', thread...funny 'they' Don't Admit to STILL Banning and Canning the old member who TOLD THEM WHAT WAS COMING DOWN THE PIKE!
and, someone should ask 'them' of TEAM DIF/tintin, why 'their' "OFFICIAL Australian Election" thread, TOTALLY AVOIDS 'TELLING' NEWS around it, such as palomino had no trouble Noticing and Posting.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm

And of all the Valuable Young Lives that New Bills Could Save, BROWNSHIRT GREENIE BROWN'S BILL, IS TO MAKE MURDER of THE MOST VULNERABLE, LEGAL. What do you get when you mix, GREEN, PINK, PURPLE and ORANGE together? SHIT-BROWN!
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Mon Sep 20, 2010 6:32 pm

true lilly wrote:What is insane is trying to bury Bloody Obvious Facts of This Age of This Whole, Real World, that Are Clearly Described In God's Word, under yet more BULLSHIT 'art' COMMISSIONED BY THE LEGION to SELL BELIEF in MYTHS and HATE of THE CREATOR of LIFE. ... KNOW YOUR ENEMY, IS...IN YOUR OWN HOUSE...and that THE HEAD OF THE HOUSE, KNOWS WHO THEY ARE. ... Anyway, as poor sad 'tintin & Co=ICKEISTS' are busy trawlling for 'bait' in my old posts of, FUTURE NEWS in 'the news', that CAME TO BE (because 'they' DARE NOT Cover Current News that I also Long Ago Warned to Watch For, and so, NOT BE DECEIVED), I'll throw THE DOGS this fresh bone - KYLIE SUNMAN'S CHAMPION CHIHUAHUA DOG STOLEN FROM ROYAL ADELAIDE SHOW. hee hee, yeah, I'm being a funny bitch, 'they'=THE ENEMY want the MEANING of that, buried even deeper than, WOMEN BEING 'MADE' THE TWO TOP 'HEADS' of AUSTRALIA, Against The Votes of the people, in a country where VOTING IS COMPULSORY, but where we DID ELECT A CHILD INTO POWER!
Ciggy wrote:The God of Oz commands you to post the bluddy pics already.

You are sinning against Holy Australia by not doing so. Repent. And post.
There Is Only One Creator, The Same One Who DESCRIBED THE WHOLE WORLD, from THE AGES of, WATER COVERED, ONE SUPER CONTINENT (PRE and POST THE FORMATION of OXYGEN), THE FIRST and FOLLOWING DIVISION of The Land, and through to THIS AGE when Anyone Can SEE AUSTRALIA IS THE LANDMASS DESCRIBED AS PRESERVED FOR RECONCILED ISRAEL and JUDAH. ... But your small, self obsessed, mind is only worried about which members of the Mad Bombing Teams ARE BEING SACRIFICED BY THEIR 'BETTERS'.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:27 am

So if Oz is preserved as you say, by this Bullshit Baphomet of yours from the Hebrew Babble, for the People of Israel, you are tresspassing on their property along with those rapscallion aborigines who took their land as well.

When you handin' it all over to Benjamin Netanyahu?
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm

Over 100 NATIVE Australians were DRIVEN OUT of 'Their' Land in NT, Down to SOUTH Australia, BY OTHER NATIVE Australians, THIS WEEK. They were Only 2 of HUNDREDS of TRIBES, THAT HAVE WARRED SINCE BEFORE MOSES LED ISRAEL HERE IN THE TRUELY ANCIENT O.T. AGE. An AGE when After ISRAEL FORGOT GOD, MOST WERE DRIVEN OUT NORTH through ASIA and Continued to SCATTER, MIX, MINGLE and POLLUTE THE WORLD with their DEMON 'god's' RELIGIONS. ... So Ciggy, how Much does it Pay You to Keep Spreading The Bald Faced, Long Ago Debunked, LIES ABOUT AUSTRALIA? 'TRAILER PARK' is an INSANELY STUPID Image to try to SELL of The ONE GREAT, STABLE, RICH LAND MASS that Got Even RICHER Supplying The Rest of The, LITERALY, CRASHING World with it's NEEDS.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Sat Sep 25, 2010 10:31 pm

I'm paid in lulz. Handsomely.

avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:22 am

Ciggy wrote:I'm paid in lulz. Handsomely.

A 1/3 true, but nothing is worth what it's cost you.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Ciggy on Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:30 pm

What'll it cost you to take pics of your burnt out car, you barmy old bint?
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:53 pm

See 'they' couldn't have me posting at DIF where I COULD USE 'their' QUOTES of 'their' OWN WORDS to SHOW 'them' TO BE THE ENEMY, as I can only text short reminders here, such as -
true lilly wrote:Ha, and NOW, AFTER I pointed out that DIXIE DEAN'S, 'paranoid loon' ACT, WAS A COVER for 'their' deeper code-speak, TINTIN TURNS ON DIXIE DEAN, and, MOCKS HIM FOR WHAT TINTIN CLAIMED OF HIMSELF, BEING JESUS! FFS! But the 'best' bit... For Years, TINTIN HAS WORKED TO STIR UP NUCLEAR WAR between Israel and Iran... Then, after first slagging off ASSANGE when he drops low opinions of those, people want to look down on (giving ASSANGE MORE FANS), then when he drops, 'AUSTRALIA IS SCARED ISRAEL WILL INVOLVE IT IN A NUCLEAR WAR WITH IRAN', TINTIN BRANDS ASSANGE A PROPHET! FFS! Oh of course TINTIN still has to call him an ARSE, but IN TINTIN'S SICK CIRCLE of WORLD[LY] LEADERS, ARSES ARE GREATLY LUSTED. ... And remember, TINTIN HATES ISRAEL, TINTIN HATES AUSTRALIA'S SOLDIERS, WHO DIED STOPPING THE Total INVASION by NAZI GERMANY and JAPAN, TINTIN HAS OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE REAL LAND OF ISRAEL, and so, TEAM TINTIN=DIF ARE AUSTRALIA'S MOST BITTERLY JEALOUS ENEMIES.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:16 pm

true lilly wrote:See 'they' couldn't have me posting at DIF where I COULD USE 'their' QUOTES of 'their' OWN WORDS to SHOW 'them' TO BE THE ENEMY, as I can only text short reminders here, such as -
true lilly wrote:Ha, and NOW, AFTER I pointed out that DIXIE DEAN'S, 'paranoid loon' ACT, WAS A COVER for 'their' deeper code-speak, TINTIN TURNS ON DIXIE DEAN, and, MOCKS HIM FOR WHAT TINTIN CLAIMED OF HIMSELF, BEING JESUS! FFS! But the 'best' bit... For Years, TINTIN HAS WORKED TO STIR UP NUCLEAR WAR between Israel and Iran... Then, after first slagging off ASSANGE when he drops low opinions of those, people want to look down on (giving ASSANGE MORE FANS), then when he drops, 'AUSTRALIA IS SCARED ISRAEL WILL INVOLVE IT IN A NUCLEAR WAR WITH IRAN', TINTIN BRANDS ASSANGE A PROPHET! FFS! Oh of course TINTIN still has to call him an ARSE, but IN TINTIN'S SICK CIRCLE of WORLD[LY] LEADERS, ARSES ARE GREATLY LUSTED. ... And remember, TINTIN HATES ISRAEL, TINTIN HATES AUSTRALIA'S SOLDIERS, WHO DIED STOPPING THE Total INVASION by NAZI GERMANY and JAPAN, TINTIN HAS OFTEN POSTED THAT AUSTRALIA IS THE REAL LAND OF ISRAEL, and so, TEAM TINTIN=DIF ARE AUSTRALIA'S MOST BITTERLY JEALOUS ENEMIES.


Billy Said:
...You know,when you make a post,you laugh and runaway and dribble on your shoes,talking to God...that's called schiz-o-phren-ia-...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  true lilly on Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:17 pm

Hope you read my last post before it 'vanished'... I have things to do now, but if I get back, you'll wish I wasn't inspired to write a full essay version for Hearing Ears.
avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Icke Interfers with AUSTRALIAN Election

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum