Taree Police...their fun and games

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:06 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Always thought you yanks will go out like the Romans,having drugged out orgies as your cities burn.

Oxicontin and date rape is the closest we're managing, of late.

Takes ages to cum on codeine,maybe 45minutes to 2 hours,depending how much you're liking it...

Hmmmm,date-rape...I would'nt dare,know you're joking,but everyone eyes are on me,particulary the men,waiting to pick me,I get up to shenanigans,I get busted...it's when the babes buy me the drinks,is usually the time blokes close in to bash me.
I could'nt do it,rape of any kind,it's why I hated the police so much for setting me up,not only my conscience would'nt allow it,but I see no thrill,a girl screaming,under meshitting scared for her life.Nor do I get off on a drooling,unconscious,corpse...I liked to be called bastard,and have nails dug in at the appropiate time,or buried face in labia is the best option.

Nice non-drunken consentual pick-ups from the library are the go,or super-market...no bars and clubs for me.

thumbs up

America has devolved into a completely vile jungle devoid of any morality--by "we" I meant America as a culture. To that extent the Christards are right in their rants about the state of things. But that immorality lacks the luxurious bounty and beauty of a good old fashioned Iron Age orgy, with plates of grapes and slaves fanning the participants with palm fronds. The perversions here are more brutal, nasty, and short-lived. They JOKE about roofies on TV shows now. Back in the '80s the alarmism about that drug was more appropriate and cautionary. Now it's laughed about like a woman waking up with a just-rooted feeling to her is somehow funny.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:13 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

Best version and song to date....on repeat for three hours...in yogic state of mind,numbed the senses,it's 2:20am,and it's up loud...

Yeah they had a magical synergy between the Pere Ubu element and the Dead Boys element of the band. When split up each on their own was only half a band really. Frank Black couldn't claim a RFTT influence with a straight face, would've been boots too big to fill you know, so he settled for Ubu and Bowie.
afro
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 am

One of the most covered songs in rock innit:
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:04 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Always thought you yanks will go out like the Romans,having drugged out orgies as your cities burn.

Oxicontin and date rape is the closest we're managing, of late.

Takes ages to cum on codeine,maybe 45minutes to 2 hours,depending how much you're liking it...

Hmmmm,date-rape...I would'nt dare,know you're joking,but everyone eyes are on me,particulary the men,waiting to pick me,I get up to shenanigans,I get busted...it's when the babes buy me the drinks,is usually the time blokes close in to bash me.
I could'nt do it,rape of any kind,it's why I hated the police so much for setting me up,not only my conscience would'nt allow it,but I see no thrill,a girl screaming,under meshitting scared for her life.Nor do I get off on a drooling,unconscious,corpse...I liked to be called bastard,and have nails dug in at the appropiate time,or buried face in labia is the best option.

Nice non-drunken consentual pick-ups from the library are the go,or super-market...no bars and clubs for me.

thumbs up

America has devolved into a completely vile jungle devoid of any morality--by "we" I meant America as a culture. To that extent the Christards are right in their rants about the state of things. But that immorality lacks the luxurious bounty and beauty of a good old fashioned Iron Age orgy, with plates of grapes and slaves fanning the participants with palm fronds. The perversions here are more brutal, nasty, and short-lived. They JOKE about roofies on TV shows now. Back in the '80s the alarmism about that drug was more appropriate and cautionary. Now it's laughed about like a woman waking up with a just-rooted feeling to her is somehow funny.

Yeah,I know,I'm disgusted with the no knicker culture the yank chicks go out to nightclubs in,lacks that allure of mystery,besides more than uncouth with the reserved and children,who are,at an height,most perverted Tokyo Subway riders,could only take a "snap" of.with their cameras and maobile phones.

So you might see some system failure soon,maybe urban break-up and warfare.

I mean there's alot of guns and bad amphetamine,it has to come to a head...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:10 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:

Best version and song to date....on repeat for three hours...in yogic state of mind,numbed the senses,it's 2:20am,and it's up loud...

Yeah they had a magical synergy between the Pere Ubu element and the Dead Boys element of the band. When split up each on their own was only half a band really. Frank Black couldn't claim a RFTT influence with a straight face, would've been boots too big to fill you know, so he settled for Ubu and Bowie.
afro

Wrote off Pere ubu for years,it was the only band my junkie aunt introduced to me,that I did'nt take too,I remember her telling me,it was originally called the band,Rocket From The Tombs,I was 14,when she educated me,left it to now...and I love it.Loooking to download now.Frank Black,well,those influences,but alot more,Velvets,Modern Lovers,The Beatles,Iggy And The Stooges,he was great,avante Garde,a UFO witness,should check the first two tracks at the beginning of I think Cult Of ray and many Pixie Tracks,Manta Ray,right through forward to the Navajo Know,he's always trying to tell the secrest in the most fun way possible,I love the guy...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:49 pm



Got the heap going,started it up by bolting the wiring to the melted battery,all the dash lights that I never seen before lit up like a christmas tree,smoke poured from the engine bay,under the dash,it ran on three cylinders,got to the gate,would'nt stop,had to unbolt the battery...and has'nt started since...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Electric Eels - You Crummy Fags

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Well,most masonic cops are in a way,a bunch of crummy fags...



cthulhu
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Mario Savio.mp4

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:21 pm


cthulhu
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:I mean there's alot of guns and bad amphetamine,it has to come to a head...

The guns and bad drugs are like the dynamite. What's lighting the match is unemployment.

BOOOOOOOOM. It'll be all sudden like.

This character twist is a good allegory of how the Worm has turned:
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:23 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I mean there's alot of guns and bad amphetamine,it has to come to a head...

The guns and bad drugs are like the dynamite. What's lighting the match is unemployment.

BOOOOOOOOM. It'll be all sudden like.

This character twist is a good allegory of how the Worm has turned:

did'nt know what breaking bad was until Lilly the spammer did a thread about it,still don't.I shy away from gritty violent sitcoms nowadays,prefer Doctor Who and comedy.

Honest appraisal,I thought it was more like Ken Park,the downfall of suburbia into perversion and drugs,with a little violence on top.
People are real screwed up now.I was reading law reform in Germany,they're proposing to legalise incest for over 18 consenting brothers and sisters...that's fucked up,why don't they just screw each others friends,the middle class falls,so does society.Sometimes,a dark corner to scream in would be handy...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:26 am

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I mean there's alot of guns and bad amphetamine,it has to come to a head...

The guns and bad drugs are like the dynamite. What's lighting the match is unemployment.

BOOOOOOOOM. It'll be all sudden like.

This character twist is a good allegory of how the Worm has turned:

You know Ciggy,the cops paint me as that character in the video...but I'm not you see,I'm the one under threat,by them,by the townfolk,by everyone,I'm always high-strung,not even safe from the bitter plonking old lady across the road,she gets all her young relatives to pick fights with me until they figured out she was full of shit.It's racial with her,I'm a chocky kind of guy.

Need some good weed...Just finished quarter ounze...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
.Sometimes,a dark corner to scream in would be handy...

Too right.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:54 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I mean there's alot of guns and bad amphetamine,it has to come to a head...

The guns and bad drugs are like the dynamite. What's lighting the match is unemployment.

BOOOOOOOOM. It'll be all sudden like.

This character twist is a good allegory of how the Worm has turned:

You know Ciggy,the cops paint me as that character in the video...but I'm not you see,I'm the one under threat,by them,by the townfolk,by everyone,I'm always high-strung,not even safe from the bitter plonking old lady across the road,she gets all her young relatives to pick fights with me until they figured out she was full of shit.It's racial with her,I'm a chocky kind of guy.

Need some good weed...Just finished quarter ounze...

It's town bush-bud,the local economy here,it's funny,the locals hate hydro and the professionally grown stuff,they're under the fallacy,it leads to schizophrenia.The problem with them,once the paranoia grabs them,it does'nt let get through the whole trip,they don't spiritually enjoy it,as this aspect is buried,dormant or completely dead.So,they're up for the dopamine aggravators like speed/amphetamine and mood changing liquid intoxicants,they are the two drugs that are responsible for social issues and problems and one being legal and abused as it always is.Yet,decent weed is frowned upon.An intoxicant that has zero aggression enhancing attributes.My anger problems melt away,no problem to deal with,driving is more alert,than going into those dazes that a straight or drunken driver succumbs too.
...My first road registered car,a Mark 2 Cortina 1600,rally suspension,7 inch wide chromies and hub-caps,wood grain dash,4 speed,nice car,fetch a nice price for it now,bought it with my first military pay,recruit course payed for it,BAL-068,mum was responsible for me to get my L's (Learners),then P's (Provisional).She used to hit me when I spun the wheels or performed stunts,her punches nearly causing the fucking accidents,stupid bitch she was,but I had two styles of driving,one,with sunnies,calm and sedate,one without sunnies,taking this little car up on two wheels out of every corner,launching her ten foot in the air,on a weird Budgewoi Street,that dips like a San Franciscan Interchange.Of course I was wearing my learner plates,with mum besides me,her head smashing into the roof lining,headbutting face first a rather solid dashboard.Three hundred metres down the road,I burned my hand picking the exhaust up off the road.
...After that,I wore sunnies and behaved,to hide my glowing red eyes,stoned off my face on good Buddah buds from Thailand,lovely,one two cone gear,smashed for 6 hours,munchies bad.My driving was excellent,the best,hillstarts by clutch balancing without strain and burn,perfect three point turns and reverse parks,alert,check for cars in side streets,look under parked cars for feet moving or animals,just under speed limit driven.The best driving and still is,straight or stoned,because that early teen learnt to appreciate the rules,like make a game as you drive,how good you could balance the throttle for maximum speed for little consumption,because in that stoney world,you try to do the right thing,to the letter,but the mundane becomes entertaining.
...Cut a long story short,I said to mum,after she gave me credit,whilst driving,I lifted my shades,said"You know,everytime you've said I'm driving great today,have a look at my eyes,I'm stoned out of my mind",dropping the shades back over red glowing orbs.I don't take drops,screws your eyes up,best to be honest and well behaved.She tolerated me smoking after that,as long as I did'nt drink and I was happy to comply,because alcohol made me an instant arsehole.She'd deny today,but both my parents admitted they prefer me stoned,all the time,I'm approachable,ponder every word said,can get on their level,without revulsion,but acceptive.That's with anyone,those I can't,I'm afraid of,they're obviously consumed with violence,or entity attachments.It's a spiritual high,that you can have with another,or yourself,good for sex,without being consumed animalistically like speed,or the flaccid to drunk to fuck,let down of booze,well,it is for me,I can't get it up.grogged out.A woman spewed on me one night,so,that's the lustre of alcohol permanently dulled for me I'm afraid,I can still smell and taste those rum and wine mixed stomach acids,in my mouth,the only way to clean it out was spew back,which I did.

Please set the weed free, Mr Policeman,90% of your job is done...

**I wrote to Kevin Rudd and the Labor party,arguing this point for crime reduction and industry,also,sending them a variety of documentaries,
on DVD,The Hemp Revolution,to promote the use for food products,fuel,clothing,solvents,paper making,building products,need I go on...You know it makes sense.


dizzy
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Oct 14, 2011 5:05 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
.Sometimes,a dark corner to scream in would be handy...

Too right.

rolf

You do know the feeling...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:20 pm

Until the recent fire,that I can't hide this time,endeavered to give them a false picture of safety and serenity.I lied,to deny them the satisfaction,of sitting night after night,bat or incindery in hand to ward off attackers and threats.A worrisome situation that caused clashes with Sam over changing address.She now accepts it,at least,to another street.

I feel they manufactured it,offered me as the "Grass' for the area,meaning an informant,but also,that I no longer have the protection of the Blue Line,therefore inciting revengeful elements in the street,over losing dealers,none of which I reported or had a hand in.niether do I know them.

I just don't like to give that satisfaction,to anyone,how I really have had to live recently.It's feels like the fear you have in warfare,never know when that shot comes,they never forgot,I tried to but get reminded,everytime I look blase...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  true lilly on Wed Oct 19, 2011 3:05 am

avatar
true lilly

Posts : 6205
Join date : 2010-01-02
Age : 56
Location : VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:01 am

true lilly wrote:

I was begging a fuckwit like you would enter in this thread.You want to get noticed,this is the place to be.I know you tried your shit Suzy,and I'm going to let them see,what a desperate piece of shit you really are...maybe they'll exchange the candidate for sacrifice...you.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:32 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:

I was begging a fuckwit like you would enter in this thread.You want to get noticed,this is the place to be.I know you tried your shit Suzy,and I'm going to let them see,what a desperate piece of shit you really are...maybe they'll exchange the candidate for sacrifice...you.

You do realise True Lilly why I give away details and my movements here in various threads,on Sodlike,Because unlike you,I have very reals threats and despite whatever story is manufactured,at least I can raise some doubt to whatever cover-up is employed should I have an untimely demise.

In fact,when I thought all was quiet,and started to think my behaviour here last year was paranoid and did'nt write for six months,the trouble for me,was only just brewing and starting to get a taste of it right now.To say I'm blase and unconcerned would be a lie.

But please do,if you like,say what you feel about Ballarat Police here if you're brave enough to stand by your former accusations.Like I said,I found them to be professional and an asset to the state,unlike the machiavellian game playing,resource wasting Taree Police.When Maitland Police set me up for a hoax rape,because they wanted DNA to prove another incident against an occultist house,after they for two years threatened and harassed,stalked and followed my family to school and shopping and I repeatedly rang the Maitland Cops and they did nothing,I was forced into a situation to show I had balls and committed a violent act.No-one got hurt,but the danger spoke for itself.Don't fuck with my family.Now,the coppers thugs have replied in kind,a crime similar to what I committed,just to let me know,that they know and the reason for it,...I already know the answer,but will push,because I was wronged in the first place...and until they do something about my claims,this will escalate and I will be noisey so I can't be ignored.

Real harassment and trouble True Lilly,not manufactured lies and distortions you employ,for favour,money,power and control,manipulation and lies.You have nothing.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Oct 19, 2011 6:46 am

The biggest mistakes cops think of me is that I'm proud of what I got away with and being threatening,I hate every second of it and don't like being viewed as a type of thug and threat.It was a desperate act of a person at their wits end to find a solution.When you're blacklisted from protection by the police,things can get really scarey.Supposed to be public servants with guns,a bit of psyche training,weapons and defensive driving skills,not conspirers and cover men for elite games,mind control and murder.
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:The biggest mistakes cops think of me is that I'm proud of what I got away with and being threatening,I hate every second of it and don't like being viewed as a type of thug and threat.It was a desperate act of a person at their wits end to find a solution.When you're blacklisted from protection by the police,things can get really scarey.Supposed to be public servants with guns,a bit of psyche training,weapons and defensive driving skills,not conspirers and cover men for elite games,mind control and murder.

Silly Lilly would shit her knickers and run screaming into the outback, never to be seen nor heard from again, should one twentieth the level of danger she lies about were to come knocking on her door.

You're a warrior, engaged. She's a lunatic trying to whore for attention.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 pm

Ciggy wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:The biggest mistakes cops think of me is that I'm proud of what I got away with and being threatening,I hate every second of it and don't like being viewed as a type of thug and threat.It was a desperate act of a person at their wits end to find a solution.When you're blacklisted from protection by the police,things can get really scarey.Supposed to be public servants with guns,a bit of psyche training,weapons and defensive driving skills,not conspirers and cover men for elite games,mind control and murder.

Silly Lilly would shit her knickers and run screaming into the outback, never to be seen nor heard from again, should one twentieth the level of danger she lies about were to come knocking on her door.

You're a warrior, engaged. She's a lunatic trying to whore for attention.

I tell you what I think,the easiest way to beat Lulzy,is ask for proof.She keeps doing these spam stories about internet crime,e-stalking,harassment,murder and assaults.Now I know she's implicating me as a danger,but what I did was a few threads compiling her slander,lies and threats,via the medium of God,just to highlight her sick mentality,so if she does do a legal attack,there's simple quick references here to have her sectioned,to blow it back in her face,especially what she says about local mental health services.

She's never had an act of violence via car-bombings or assaults,she says it was illegal for me to contact Ballarat Police about her claims and slander and they the police,being implicated along with her husband,Bill Ryan,allegedley a serving detective asserts True Lilly/Suzy Ryan,were only to happy to confirm her claims false,I could hear him accessing computer files on the other end,he tapped furiously on the keyboard as I spoke.Very helpful,professional copper he was.Interesting,he mentioned the Russel St bombings,and I saw the other night,a short documentary on that and those accused.

Me a warrior?...a very reluctant one,if that.I am trying to withdrawal but they come for me anyway,trying to force my hand...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:06 pm

Yeah Lilly's a liar, all with an IQ above room temperature should know that by now. She adds to it by being boring, caustic, and irrelevant all at the same time, a combination of traits most ordinary people couldn't manage. Kabong is boring and caustic but at least he keeps his posts to the topic at hand (and is occasionally correct, especially when proving to Lilly that no, Australia is not Egypt, and no, Antarctica is not Lebanon and that yes, "Zion" means "Israel" and not the Spam Down Under!)
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:19 pm

Ciggy wrote:Yeah Lilly's a liar, all with an IQ above room temperature should know that by now. She adds to it by being boring, caustic, and irrelevant all at the same time, a combination of traits most ordinary people couldn't manage. Kabong is boring and caustic but at least he keeps his posts to the topic at hand (and is occasionally correct, especially when proving to Lilly that no, Australia is not Egypt, and no, Antarctica is not Lebanon and that yes, "Zion" means "Israel" and not the Spam Down Under!)

I spose it was'nt to convince others that True Lilly was a liar and still is,my endeavours were to make her see it,that was the point of accomplishment,but non-sequiter idiotic spam thwarted any attempt at meeting the desired goal.

With Kabong,although a nice thoughtful chap with me and yes I do realise you both have history thaT SPANS WAY BACK,fucking caps lock,little green light isn't working,if he wants to extoll the virtues of Talmud and Torah,he can't spam half a page of text then call you a douchebag in the same sentance.He must become a spiritual representative or he would embarress the jewish community and I assure you,they don't want to be represented by a fellow travellor that resorts to expletives.

Caustic is what I employed with Lilly,all it did was strengthen her case.She's more cunning and scheming than you think,more of a threat than you guys and a good competitor along with JD,do not under-estimate her,she cries foul,but she's the plotter,the thug,the threat...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Ciggy on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:24 pm

She wrongly accuses more people than Satan, that's for sure.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:36 pm

Ciggy wrote:She wrongly accuses more people than Satan, that's for sure.

she still insist that we pick up minor aged chicks in her threads...I have'nt met a new chick here for over a year and that was Lydia...Where are these young groupies of Sodlike???I'd like to incriminate myself by PM,if true...nah,just kiddin'
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8071
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Taree Police...their fun and games

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum