Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:24 am



the first 1:10 mins is quite disturbing,after that...it's a folk type song......

oh,and Happy Birthday sir,....have a better year than mine... roulette

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:27 am

...other Sagittarian musicians and performers...Frank Zappa,John Cale,Jim Morrison...just to name a few...

madman and extremist... thumbs up
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:37 am

...but the first 1:10 mins should have a parental ratings for homo-erotic relationships....that way you're better prepared for in state of mind...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Huggy Bear - Pansy Twist

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:23 am

...another tale about homo-erotic love,a love of honey and a shared hatred of Police







avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Ciggy on Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:33 am

Shite music. Dad's coat tails and media connections got him his gigs.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:43 pm

Ciggy wrote:Shite music. Dad's coat tails and media connections got him his gigs.

well agreed,New Age Folk-songs does'nt pop my lolly either.It's a love/hate thing,my tunes...I just thought,as an example of homosexual love,that was pretty lame and frigid...it lacked the raw intensity that I desire
in my bi-sexual flings.That passion you can only find in public toilets...yeah,that kind of thing.Definitely lacks the spark,that appeal,that lure George Michael certainly had...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Ciggy on Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:31 pm

Gareth isn't gay. He looks like a furry t'me.
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Ciggy wrote:Gareth isn't gay. He looks like a furry t'me.


Furries...can be gay too...
THIS is Big Dog,say "Hi!" Big Dog,to all the girls and boys at SOD.



...The child mascot for NBN Television.20 years ago,Big Dog,got caught taking it up the arse whilst buying smack in a Newcastle Alley.I was only interested,if he was wearing his suit,whilst sodomy was in progress.
So yes,Furries,can be gay...and drug addicts...

...it's a modern world... thumbs up
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

44 today.

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:24 am

And right where we left off last year....errr,maybe three....things going in and out of bums.

Bottoms Up Gareth  cheers  sissies  butt  drunken 






http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t37p15-the-plot-to-kill-david-icke



Billy Ruben wrote:Ahhh,feel much better now.

No more need to be violent to Gareth.











avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Letchworth-Smythe on Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:57 pm

I'd literally be amazed if Gareth Ike ever did anything mildly impressive, I've seen people with their arms up an arse up to their elbow, people smash pint classes in their anal sphincter, so little plastic straws don't cut it for me I'm afraid and little plastic tunes of plastic ideology don't either.
avatar
Letchworth-Smythe

Posts : 111
Join date : 2013-05-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:00 pm

Letchworth-Smythe wrote:I'd literally be amazed if Gareth Ike ever did anything mildly impressive, I've seen people with their arms up an arse up to their elbow, people smash pint classes in their anal sphincter, so little plastic straws don't cut it for me I'm afraid and little plastic tunes of plastic ideology don't either.



 rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao rolf lmao 


 thumbs up 


He failed to impress the readership numbers too,three years and only 700 views,My Sodlike thread pulled those views in two days

at Circle Jerk,so Gareth as topic matter for discussion = FAIL.

He's nice enough a bloke,he's too flippant to be manipulative,unike Daddy.

He's a decent Sagittarian,so he's OK there.But it's the sort of fraternal pranks you do at Uni....and hope you forget it....very quickly.Gareth can not.

It's on Youtube and I made a copy to re-post,if it ever is removed  thumbs up 

He's got a good arse and legs,athletic,just not as hot as me.

But you get that.  whistle 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:09 am

Back soon,two UFO's above my house right now.H is back.....  boobies  dogshag 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brian Eno "Sky Saw"

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:38 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Back soon,two UFO's above my house right now.H is back.....  boobies  dogshag 



Ok wasn't her.

The two UFO's beckoned me to look at this one lone star,brighter than all the others.I noticed an odd anamoly.

The Star started sending a ringed white fog of light off,it lit up other cosmic bodies that were not visible to the naked eye.

It was in a timed sequence,so,I'm going back to watch in case it Super-Novas...it looked like what a coronal mass ejection would

appear like.Photonic light sequencing in rings illuminating the nearby orbiting bodies...it was amazing to watch.

Back later... thumbs up 

EDIT: A little tribute to my "Sky" brothers and sisters.




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:08 am

PATHETIC, how can you give greetings to a complete stranger Billy, but then again you are mentally ill so this is understandable. cthulhu Hey is Gareth Icke someone different like his old man or is he the Cheif SuperAttendant of Taree Police station. cthulhu 
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Cigar on Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:01 pm

Haha la la la....

I see this site is back in operation again  lol! 

Funny really, how long's it been up since whatever the fuck happened before?
avatar
Cigar

Posts : 735
Join date : 2010-09-09
Age : 40
Location : In Your House

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Lady Tis-Shine on Tue Dec 31, 2013 11:51 am

Ciggy wrote:Shite music.  Dad's coat tails and media connections got him his gigs.

Typical Ciggy post in trying to be oversmart and once you claimed that he did GOOD music. Hey if he got his gigs through his Dad's connections, than so be it. Why begrudge someone of success and Billy, GET A FUCKING LIFE AND ONLY GIVE B'DAY GREETINGS TO PEOPLE WHO ARE YOUR EQUAL. cthulhu 
avatar
Lady Tis-Shine

Posts : 1762
Join date : 2009-02-04
Age : 46
Location : Isle of Wight

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:22 am

Cigar wrote:Haha la la la....

I see this site is back in operation again  lol! 

Funny really, how long's it been up since whatever the fuck happened before?


 thumbs up 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:25 am

Lady Tis-Shine wrote:PATHETIC, how can you give greetings to a complete stranger Billy, but then again you are mentally ill so this is understandable. cthulhu Hey is Gareth Icke someone different like his old man or is he the Cheif SuperAttendant of Taree Police station. cthulhu 



Pot calling the kettle black again Sod...as in reference to mental illness.I remember you once used schizophrenia as an excuse to get out of back-stabbing your friends.

How we forget at convenience.

Call the superintendant...he might not have a job soon,unless they pay me to shut up.


 rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin  rolling pin 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:27 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:







I know,I know,I'm a dead man now.

Dissing the lovely but dead Karen Carpenter is one of the bravest but most stupid acts one can do.

The baby boomers will want my head on a pole for it.Who gives a fuck if I took a dump on The Moody Blues faces,but say one syllable

against Karen....The wrath,the hate,the bile,not even my occultism could harness such an avalanche of energy.

Ahhh,it was worth it....feel like I just cum.Cathartic.

*lights cigarette and savours the moment.


popcorn




avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gareth Icke Incestuous Dad...WTF ????

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:34 am

I was skipping through the forums today.I think it was Truth Zone with some piss-takes
on TPV,The Peoples Voice.I don't read Twitter,don't even know it's function.Nor Facebook.Only check it out,when twats from
Sodlike Productions mention it,or I see a screen cap on another forum.I don't do this social media crap,people get upset
because you forget to water their garden,HUH ? I missed out on six roots cause I forgot to answer Private Messages
on the dating site I use,fuck your farms and the watering of.This is hopefully non-herpes infected eager pussy of mid
40's to 50's hard-up girls...Husband gone gay,husband died,Gone Daddy Gone away...heaps of scenarios...
of a much more importance than your facebook virtual farms...Last girl I knew who didn't water her farm
shook her baby to death.....



http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p180-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

Oh,I was bullshitting about wanting to kill you for the penises on my feet.According to my amendments to legislation,I just earnt 10 years gaol for THREATENING to kill you...I fucked up,sorry.

That's the system,to get the psychos on FaceBook,who threaten and sometimes later rape or kill,maybe both.

I was thinking of the woman and the Farmville event and I took some drugs and made Baby Brain smoothies to rid you of the surplus bogans that are terrorizing the planet.

It was slightly fascist of me,but fascism is corporate interest influencing government policy,against the interest of the people.

And it gets all police statish from there.Your very uniforms have that kinky edge,reminiscent of the movement in Germany.
No,not the ugly Kevlar tactical armour,the S And M inspired,handcuffs and tie with hat.Big belt,boots.Pretty Hot.Boring insignia though,The Wehrmacht had style.


A reminder of the Baby Aborter Vendor Machine for culpable mums who are addicted to Farmville/Facebook,Bogans and Chavs,and maybe improved models for their parents.

Just hand them back to Reppie God who lives on the moon,with his queen abducting and snacking on the children from Earth with his Mind Control Moonbeams,So,all those Alien Abductions can cease in the jungles of South America for the delicacy that is Baby Brain Smoothie.



Billy Ruben wrote:


http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/10/29/mom-killed-baby-farmville-facebook/

I don't do FaceBook...to many psychos.So I won't be trolling you.

I notice the supporters on your FaceBook page are quite psychopathic in rebuttals of those critical to the police.Beware,your supporters,might be Baby Shakers too...and would be disasterous for your public image and moral,that you blame me often for lowering.


cthulhu : cthulhu :cthulhu :cthulhu :

















Maybe she got it arse about,she's dyslexic and meant to have a Virtual Baby and a real garden.


And who was screwing her and getting her up the duff in the first place ?

She was on Facebook 24/7 ? Erm what ?...The voices in my head said it's Facebook,a social Network site....But you got too have friends or have voyeuristic qualities...They Facepalmed and said "We Know"...OH !
Apparently they have an account there,SoulsRUs or something along those lines.

But yes,maybe she should've played virtual baby and had a real garden.
























Billy Ruben wrote:





(That'd make a great alien fast food franchise for Reptilians,hate filled abducted bogan chicks,with genetically enhanced feotuses implanted in batches,killed by the mother,boozing swearing,the feotuses self aborting,contemplating their futures,impaled on a stick,flash fried,served with sauce)




Don't know where that sick vision come from.







I tried to apologise,but she spat in my face with Jesus and the stench of the Holy Spirit,the demons and entities,tortured me and banished me from Webanarchy for a few weeks,while we burnt mugwort and performed necrophilia,to appease dark gods,not that we're sick in the head or anything.


cthulhu :




Moonbase Reppie just contacted me,since I like to spend a lot of idle time,thinking sick thoughts,appeasing dark mattered Gods in the ether,we were discussing the left right paradigm in governance on Earth,well,the demons in the ether,they prefer dictatorships,but if have to,vote Liberal any day over Labor.

They suggested,due to the resounding failure of trying to increase Australias population with intelligent people with incentives like the baby bonus,instead,we had pre-teen mums and BOGANS getting flat-screen televisions and cocaine,but applying for food vouchers to feed baby,

They're pretty progressive in the demonic world and usually design wars to be rid of you useless eaters.


But this time around,we're going to be humane and progressive.
Soon,on a street corner near you,will appear vendour booths,that are just tarted up paint shakers.

Take your un-wanted bogan/chav baby to the vendor,it should say  "Unwanted Baby Return Slot".Strap baby in,drop 20 cent in the coin-slot.And walk the fuck away whistling.

 whistle 


And don't worry about the dead babies jamming up storm water drains and the rivers,The Greens hold the power in the senate,everythings recycled.

So we did a deal with the Reppies who live on the Moon.They love baby brain thick-shakes and opened a new franchise by RECYCLING the excess population of Earth...starting with Bogans....and their babies.

The Baby Aborter Vendor Machine,chills the baby and it's smoothie brain mixture,to near sub-zero temperatures and when needed,a spike descends
and pops a hole in babys head,insert straw...and we're in the money,at the same time,freeing the rental markets,roadways and a lesser strain on infrastructure,WIN,WIN !

















 whistle 




Shook her baby to death....(from top of post)

Ahhhhh,yes,as we were saying,Plural ? You asked,well,yes,you're never alone with demonic possession.

Sometimes you don't really know who you're mixing with.Hmmm,maybe you do,Sodlike being a ghost-town these days.  cthulhu 

Anyway,I don't do these social joints,too many psychopaths.Baby Shakers and Bum Rooters.There's a fruitloop here in Taree who

threatens men with arse-rape....that's another story....soon to end.

Anyway,so I checked out this shit at Gareth Ickes twitter page...and they were discussing this beautiful girl and if Gareth Icke

was her dad....he'd be a proud one...but a very ICESTUOUS one.

I went back to get a screen-cap of this and couldn't find it,due to drug intake and general restlessness.

So,if you guys happen to be reading Gareth Ickes Twitter page and you see that,please report back to me,

so we can blow it out of proportion and create a scandal to topple the Icke Empire of Occult Lunacy.

Thankyou.


(PS...told you have to fuck your daughter to usher in the age of Cthulhu   cthulhu 

...But Nah! You never listen,ner,ner,ner,ner....  Razz )
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  entrangermercenary1 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
I was skipping through the forums today.I think it was Truth Zone with some piss-takes
on TPV,The Peoples Voice.I don't read Twitter,don't even know it's function.Nor Facebook.Only check it out,when twats from
Sodlike Productions mention it,or I see a screen cap on another forum.I don't do this social media crap,people get upset
because you forget to water their garden,HUH ? I missed out on six roots cause I forgot to answer Private Messages
on the dating site I use,fuck your farms and the watering of.This is hopefully non-herpes infected eager pussy of mid
40's to 50's hard-up girls...Husband gone gay,husband died,Gone Daddy Gone away...heaps of scenarios...
of a much more importance than your facebook virtual farms...Last girl I knew who didn't water her farm
shook her baby to death.....



http://jerkoff.forumotion.com/t10p180-taree-police-their-fun-and-games-thread-repro-of-sodlikes-and-webanarchys

Oh,I was bullshitting about wanting to kill you for the penises on my feet.According to my amendments to legislation,I just earnt 10 years gaol for THREATENING to kill you...I fucked up,sorry.

That's the system,to get the psychos on FaceBook,who threaten and sometimes later rape or kill,maybe both.

I was thinking of the woman and the Farmville event and I took some drugs and made Baby Brain smoothies to rid you of the surplus bogans that are terrorizing the planet.

It was slightly fascist of me,but fascism is corporate interest influencing government policy,against the interest of the people.

And it gets all police statish from there.Your very uniforms have that kinky edge,reminiscent of the movement in Germany.
No,not the ugly Kevlar tactical armour,the S And M inspired,handcuffs and tie with hat.Big belt,boots.Pretty Hot.Boring insignia though,The Wehrmacht had style.


A reminder of the Baby Aborter Vendor Machine for culpable mums who are addicted to Farmville/Facebook,Bogans and Chavs,and maybe improved models for their parents.

Just hand them back to Reppie God who lives on the moon,with his queen abducting and snacking on the children from Earth with his Mind Control Moonbeams,So,all those Alien Abductions can cease in the jungles of South America for the delicacy that is Baby Brain Smoothie.



Billy Ruben wrote:


http://hollywoodlife.com/2010/10/29/mom-killed-baby-farmville-facebook/

I don't do FaceBook...to many psychos.So I won't be trolling you.

I notice the supporters on your FaceBook page are quite psychopathic in rebuttals of those critical to the police.Beware,your supporters,might be Baby Shakers too...and would be disasterous for your public image and moral,that you blame me often for lowering.


cthulhu : cthulhu :cthulhu :cthulhu :

















Maybe she got it arse about,she's dyslexic and meant to have a Virtual Baby and a real garden.


And who was screwing her and getting her up the duff in the first place ?

She was on Facebook 24/7 ? Erm what ?...The voices in my head said it's Facebook,a social Network site....But you got too have friends or have voyeuristic qualities...They Facepalmed and said "We Know"...OH !
Apparently they have an account there,SoulsRUs or something along those lines.

But yes,maybe she should've played virtual baby and had a real garden.
























Billy Ruben wrote:





(That'd make a great alien fast food franchise for Reptilians,hate filled abducted bogan chicks,with genetically enhanced feotuses implanted in batches,killed by the mother,boozing swearing,the feotuses self aborting,contemplating their futures,impaled on a stick,flash fried,served with sauce)




Don't know where that sick vision come from.







I tried to apologise,but she spat in my face with Jesus and the stench of the Holy Spirit,the demons and entities,tortured me and banished me from Webanarchy for a few weeks,while we burnt mugwort and performed necrophilia,to appease dark gods,not that we're sick in the head or anything.


cthulhu :




Moonbase Reppie just contacted me,since I like to spend a lot of idle time,thinking sick thoughts,appeasing dark mattered Gods in the ether,we were discussing the left right paradigm in governance on Earth,well,the demons in the ether,they prefer dictatorships,but if have to,vote Liberal any day over Labor.

They suggested,due to the resounding failure of trying to increase Australias population with intelligent people with incentives like the baby bonus,instead,we had pre-teen mums and BOGANS getting flat-screen televisions and cocaine,but applying for food vouchers to feed baby,

They're pretty progressive in the demonic world and usually design wars to be rid of you useless eaters.


But this time around,we're going to be humane and progressive.
Soon,on a street corner near you,will appear vendour booths,that are just tarted up paint shakers.

Take your un-wanted bogan/chav baby to the vendor,it should say  "Unwanted Baby Return Slot".Strap baby in,drop 20 cent in the coin-slot.And walk the fuck away whistling.

 whistle 


And don't worry about the dead babies jamming up storm water drains and the rivers,The Greens hold the power in the senate,everythings recycled.

So we did a deal with the Reppies who live on the Moon.They love baby brain thick-shakes and opened a new franchise by RECYCLING the excess population of Earth...starting with Bogans....and their babies.

The Baby Aborter Vendor Machine,chills the baby and it's smoothie brain mixture,to near sub-zero temperatures and when needed,a spike descends
and pops a hole in babys head,insert straw...and we're in the money,at the same time,freeing the rental markets,roadways and a lesser strain on infrastructure,WIN,WIN !

















 whistle 




Shook her baby to death....(from top of post)

Ahhhhh,yes,as we were saying,Plural ? You asked,well,yes,you're never alone with demonic possession.

Sometimes you don't really know who you're mixing with.Hmmm,maybe you do,Sodlike being a ghost-town these days.  cthulhu 

Anyway,I don't do these social joints,too many psychopaths.Baby Shakers and Bum Rooters.There's a fruitloop here in Taree who

threatens men with arse-rape....that's another story....soon to end.

Anyway,so I checked out this shit at Gareth Ickes twitter page...and they were discussing this beautiful girl and if Gareth Icke

was her dad....he'd be a proud one...but a very ICESTUOUS one.

I went back to get a screen-cap of this and couldn't find it,due to drug intake and general restlessness.

So,if you guys happen to be reading Gareth Ickes Twitter page and you see that,please report back to me,

so we can blow it out of proportion and create a scandal to topple the Icke Empire of Occult Lunacy.

Thankyou.


(PS...told you have to fuck your daughter to usher in the age of Cthulhu   cthulhu 

...But Nah! You never listen,ner,ner,ner,ner....  Razz )

 lmao 

entrangermercenary1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:11 am

if YOU WERE NORMAL YOU'D BE OUT-RAGED....

Looks like you're just another fucked up unit....like me.  rolling pin 
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  entrangermercenary1 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:18 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
if YOU WERE NORMAL YOU'D BE OUT-RAGED....

Looks like you're just another fucked up unit....like me.  rolling pin 

Well not really as ive an image of somebody playing farmville and all them other fb games  lol!

Seems like Im off her favourites list.....now wubwub is flavour of the month  popcorn rolf

entrangermercenary1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:26 am

entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
if YOU WERE NORMAL YOU'D BE OUT-RAGED....

Looks like you're just another fucked up unit....like me.  rolling pin 

Well not really as ive an image of somebody playing farmville and all them other fb games  lol!

Seems like Im off her favourites list.....now wubwub is flavour of the month  popcorn rolf


Well,you're no gentleman.

So.....the sordid details please.

Screen grabs of Skype ????
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8069
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  entrangermercenary1 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:29 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
entrangermercenary1 wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
if YOU WERE NORMAL YOU'D BE OUT-RAGED....

Looks like you're just another fucked up unit....like me.  rolling pin 

Well not really as ive an image of somebody playing farmville and all them other fb games  lol!

Seems like Im off her favourites list.....now wubwub is flavour of the month  popcorn rolf


Well,you're no gentleman.

So.....the sordid details please.  

Screen grabs of Skype ????

Well Billy of course im a gentleman.. Very Happy Not sure wubwub has a good fuck in him though  cheese  Btw wub I said you were a 28 yr old virgin not a 20 yr old virgin who only had a relationship with his left and right hand ...I also beat women when the need arises, so you got that wrong as well  rolf  popcorn 
The rest of your PMs were a pathetic read though

 whistle


Last edited by entrangermercenary1 on Sun Jun 15, 2014 10:46 am; edited 1 time in total

entrangermercenary1

Posts : 35
Join date : 2014-01-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Happy Birthday Gareth Icke...

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum