Romantic F*ck Ups

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:33 am

Billy Ruben wrote:Jerry

WAS

a good friend of mine.I was four years old and she was 27.This is back at Lord Howe Island.

My parents hope I forgot it.But I did'nt.Even asked them about 6 months ago.They dismissed it and changed subject.

I knew too much for a child.And I don't blame the UFO's.I knew what I wanted,but could'nt have it.

That is all for now.Just to remind me to destroy your minds later in the week.


cthulhu cthulhu

wub

cowbonk

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:I do regret to admit,I used to have sexual fantasies about that hotty,



Each To Their Own,

Who Am I To Judge,

And All That Malarcky...!!!


wacky wacky wacky

She has geek girl charm...I'd hit it,if she said yes.

No you dork,Are You being served...and NOT Mrs Slocum niether....GRRRRRRRR


aaargh



My most disturbing TRUTH will be released this week...In Romantic Fuck-Ups...I'm a little Satan from way back... cthulhu thumbs up


It's really a disturbing story...I don't think people will look at me the same way again.It's not like I have respect or anything...I don't.But this is going to fuck your mind,as it did me.And I was the blame,not Jerry.

It's one of those skeletons that should never come out of the closet.

I just really need good drugs to channel every memory and word spoken...and the touch,awwww...the touch.

The Child with the Man in his eyes.

I am Satan itself.

I certainly look like Lucifer at times.

Your head will implode.

I did wrong and fucked with her mind.

I am Bad.

Evil I tells you...evil.

But you might wank to it....and that's what counts.



ccc ccc ccc ccc
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 am

Billy Ruben wrote:

The Child with the Man in his eyes.



US fan 'broke into Kate Bush home'

An obsessive fan of the singer Kate Bush flew over from New York to the UK with a £3,000 Tiffany engagement ring and broke into her country home, it has been reported.

The Daily Mail said American Frank Tufaro was arrested at the reclusive star's seaside retreat in Devon on Boxing Day after making his transatlantic flight to see the 53-year-old singer.




The paper claimed he had previously sent her a string of emails proposing marriage and turned up at her home near Kingsbridge, in the South Hams area. He had allegedly flown to Exeter from London and spent £240 on a taxi while directing the driver using satellite co-ordinates he had downloaded from the internet and cross-referenced with maps.

The newspaper quoted Mr Tufaro as saying: "I feel so connected to her.
I feel so much love for her and I want to protect her.

"I was inside for about eight minutes before I realised I had to leave.
I just walked around and looked at everything.
It wasn't what I expected.

"I didn't have a clue where I was and was convinced I was going to die there, it was so bitter and cold."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2086509/Kate-Bush-stalker-flew-US-broke-home-propose-3k-Tiffanys-ring.html?ito=feeds-newsxml



On Boxing Day Tufaro flew from London to Exeter before making his way to the singer’s isolated £2.5million bolthole in Devon.

For All Would Be Kate Bush Stalkers...She Lives In Devon With A Spoilt Brat Pubescent Son... Good Luck With That...!!!




cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:24 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:

For All Would Be Kate Bush Stalkers...She Lives In Devon With A Spoilt Brat Pubescent Son... Good Luck With That...!!!



cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


rolf rolf rolf rolf

Awww,come on Sod,just for the forum and to look a little more human,I'm sure that coke and swinging have revealed to you material worthy of romantic fuck-ups.Hand on heart I won't use it IF you say so not to,during our next conflict or war.

But fuck with Lisa Cat and that's the only time I'll re-interpret psychologically.

Awwww,go on,go on....I need something interesting in my head to bang the wife with...go on go on....Pretty pleeeeeeease.


Twisted Evil satan sissies lol!

avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:29 am

I Loved This Period Of Human History...

When People Thought That Nelson Mandella Was Put In Prison Cos He Was Black, Innit...!!!




cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:35 am

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:I Loved This Period Of Human History...

When People Thought That Nelson Mandella Was Put In Prison Cos He Was Black, Innit...!!!




cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


Absolutely hated Gabriel for holding my woman at the time like that.Should've been me.Would'nt even wank about her in my teens such was the respect and love I have for her.

Mmmmm,wisdom tooth removed,codeine is not a great insightful drug to write under.You can mail me an ekkie if you like...that'll help with the pain and inspire some true love in a door-way kind of setting.Yeah,during your next world tour,drop by for that cup of tea and Garribold biscuit.

What are they...are they like,Aarnots Kingstons?...Bit crumbley for tea.I like plain arrowroots for tea.
Coffee,you can have any biscuit,except Sayos.Soggy Sayos...Yuck!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 am

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=soggy%20sayo


soggy sayo

The most disgusting thing you will ever hear about. Guys all sit round a biscut and then cum, jizz, or spray there man love onto this biscut. The last person to cum, jizz, or spray there man love onto this biscut has to eat it.

Whoa, Darren just had to eat that soggy sayo covered in Lebron's sperm!


I learnt that one from The Australian Army...and No!...I did'nt play.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Billy Ruben on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:23 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
true lilly wrote:Yes, with the 43 y.o. and Under,
'Sesame Street' GAYly GREENIE
Propaganda 'raised' generation...


Oh,Fuck off.
Your mad as shit generation of homophobic,child molesting,let's keep our little secret generation,who allowed corporations to dump dioxins in the oceans,allowed nuclear atmospheric testing to happen on this proud land,who thought there was a communist subversive under every ash-tray...what,resort back to your days of ignorance and wife-beating,sucking down sherry and valium,cause you could'nt get an orgasm,unless you used a rolling pin,or leaned on the maytag during spin cycle,what return to those days of blissful ignorance.

Lead in paint,sulphur dioxins in the air,you're a real fucktard Suzy Ryan,complete and utter fucktard,but that's just your victim mentality,we are not all your uncles Suzy Ryan,we don't molest children,then keep the secret,you are your own worst enemy.Enjoy your cancers and mental breakdowns,I'm through with idiots,liars and charlatans like you.It's your and your generations fault for the state of the Earth and the molested victims,with their mental illness,out dated,old and out of touch,trying to grasp power once again,to tell us all what to do.

Fuck off and get fucked on that,they should've put you lot on the carousel long ago.

Still pro-war,good,maybe when they send your son,a student of philosophy,back in an a body bag from Asian battlefields,maybe a twat like you might finally get the message,...complete fucktard you are.

Enjoy the thread bumps and more views you evil vile bitch.



cthulhu thumbs down



Fuck me,34 people here,there was 12 a little while ago.Go away,I'm getting paranoid.I'm going downtown,to buy cigarettes and hopefully,pick up the 24 year old cashier,whose made it obvious,that I'm cute and good enough,to supplement the ineptude,of her racist,violent,but deeply boring boyfriend,who would'nt know what cunnilingus is,nor how to spell it.She's brunette,hot,5 foot 5,looks like a dark genie and tight pants.I'm just so fucking hot and should enjoy life instead of whinging about it...









Well,
My little genie love was'nt on shift,I left it too late,she clocked off 8pm,leaving the blonde femme fatale,whom I finally scared off,giving her a copy of The Velvet Underground,Riot Grrrl chick punk and hand written links to Freedom From The Reptiles and Taree Police Their Fun And Games at Webanarchy,not the shit fight version at Sodlike Productions,which succeeded in the primary outcome,of scaring her off,for she was unworthy,a girl,and a footballer fucker,so,I usually snub air-heads like that and that's what I needed to sort out.Those two threads also contain my follicular fascination for brunettes,blondes are third,behind mousey brown,redheads,tailing at the very bottom of the list,especially fat and freckley,like the bitch at the cigarette counter,who talks shit about me and the other girls,cause I would'nt give her the time of day.
Hate rumour mongers.She's on at least three dating websites,a complete moron,with bleach white skin,that turns red,after a night on the booze.Make me puke.

So blonde femme fatale,sees me,nonchalent,calls the other girls to the self serve and she mans the cigarette counter and I just ignore the lot of them,muttering,where's my dark genie gone.I did'nt buy cigarettes,but two bottles of mineral water and chocolate ice-cream.It's a stupid game we play,who can get my attention,where I'd just rather talk or fuck,depending on their moods for the day.But little genie,she's inquisitive,not ashamed,a little hesitant about acceptance and has no idea,she really rocks my world.I like her,sort of girl,you get a job to take her out,in the car,get a bit of restaurant food,get stoned and see where it goes from there.

I know she likes older guys too and say her first experieneces were just that,cause the local hood boys,just want blowjobs,then blow you off,calling you a whore,while they circle jerk with their mates,what a low Ho she was.Fuckers,they deserve the war front,scum,I'll take care of the ladies back at home,I'm over the age of conscription now.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Rats,beans,worms....Pissed Off.

Post  Billy Ruben on Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:05 am

Billy Ruben wrote:


Well,
My little genie love was'nt on shift,I left it too late,she clocked off 8pm,leaving the blonde femme fatale,whom I finally scared off,giving her a copy of The Velvet Underground,Riot Grrrl chick punk and hand written links to Freedom From The Reptiles and Taree Police Their Fun And Games at Webanarchy,not the shit fight version at Sodlike Productions,which succeeded in the primary outcome,of scaring her off,for she was unworthy,a girl,and a footballer fucker,so,I usually snub air-heads like that and that's what I needed to sort out.Those two threads also contain my follicular fascination for brunettes,blondes are third,behind mousey brown,redheads,tailing at the very bottom of the list,especially fat and freckley,like the bitch at the cigarette counter,who talks shit about me and the other girls,cause I would'nt give her the time of day.
Hate rumour mongers.She's on at least three dating websites,a complete moron,with bleach white skin,that turns red,after a night on the booze.Make me puke.

So blonde femme fatale,sees me,nonchalent,calls the other girls to the self serve and she mans the cigarette counter and I just ignore the lot of them,muttering,where's my dark genie gone.I did'nt buy cigarettes,but two bottles of mineral water and chocolate ice-cream.It's a stupid game we play,who can get my attention,where I'd just rather talk or fuck,depending on their moods for the day.But little genie,she's inquisitive,not ashamed,a little hesitant about acceptance and has no idea,she really rocks my world.I like her,sort of girl,you get a job to take her out,in the car,get a bit of restaurant food,get stoned and see where it goes from there.

I know she likes older guys too and say her first experieneces were just that,cause the local hood boys,just want blowjobs,then blow you off,calling you a whore,while they circle jerk with their mates,what a low Ho she was.Fuckers,they deserve the war front,scum,I'll take care of the ladies back at home,I'm over the age of conscription now.




Well,
after missing out on her shift yesterday,I awoke at a nice and functional time of 3pm in the afternoon,after severe nightmares with the occult groups,but was able to stab one of them through the cheek with a screw-driver,as I was looking at Ford Marquis bootlids in a wrecking yard.I love it when I can launch a successful attack.Awoke to them laughing and sneered,you always laugh,when you fail.

Thinking about little Genie,I decided to get some TimTams double choc,Jam shortbreads,some bubbly chocolate and cigarettes.I got a rotten head-ache and mild cold,from the pain killers I indulged in this week.Made a home-made soup at 4am,so it could've been worse.Took 72 hours worth of vitamins,might have a St Johns wort,to settle down.

So,I goes shopping and she is there.Talked about her wonderful hair,and that her glow isn't so bright today.She talked about her friends birthday party last night,and I replied,I thought you hit the grog,where she started laughing,then admitted it was her friends 18th.

My heart sank.
I really like her still,just keep her cute as an image in my heart,but won't pursue any romantic interest with her,if that was exactly possible.She's so sweet looking,like a little mexican genie.Great personality,bit reserved until she knows you,which is the way I like it.
When you have some skerics of morality,it can get in the way of many possibilities.Shame that...But I have a daughter too.Shoe on the other foot....well,it's best not to describe what may come later.Crimes I do,are best unsolved.


avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Romantic F*ck Ups

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum