Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  1111111111111 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:03 am

Everybody, Loves Sod..!!! wrote:
cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu


1111111111111

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Ciggy on Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:22 am

wacky
avatar
Ciggy

Posts : 2696
Join date : 2009-01-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Sod-Haus...!!! on Tue Oct 18, 2011 4:39 pm

Wall Street...



The battle of Wall Street:
Violence erupts as police clash with protesters after they force Bloomberg to back down over 'eviction'


Violence erupted on Wall Street this morning with hundreds of protesters clashing with police as they marched in Manhattan - jumping over barriers, pushing over police scooters and blocking traffic.

Fifteen protesters have already been arrested in New York today after they got into fights with police officers after a planned ‘eviction’ was postponed following a last-minute standoff with authorities

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2049137/Occupy-Wall-Street-Violence-erupts-police-clash-protesters.html



Occupy Wall Street protesters are arrested during a march in lower Manhattan, New York

whistle whistle whistle


avatar
Sod-Haus...!!!

Posts : 666
Join date : 2011-03-13
Location : Knotty Ash...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

cards on ebay

Post  Allbreed on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:These cards fascinate me, they are amazing. I'd like a full set! Whats the next card gonna be Dam ??? Anything in them about these Chemtrails that are spewing down on us? grrrrrrr


worth getting a deck Kia,shows unknown sciences,fascinating stuff,not all just NWO and conspiracy.The Midas machine is one of my favourites,the oceans behold the most amount of gold on the planet,believe it or not.You can,theoretically extrude it out of the sea-water,
known this for a long time.Ever feel energetic when you swim in the ocean,I do,powered up by it,might be something to it.
Save a few pounds,and get it,worth while.See you around madam.

Someone in Australia is selling a full set. cheap too.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320780933392?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Interesting Billy, you do feel more energized after swimming in the sea. Haven't seen the Midas Machine card yet, buts its worth checking out if they are doing this, they've taken everything else the seas have to offer....... These cards are freaky, will get a set b/f they become obsolete. there was one card I once saw, which depicted a pic of Queen Lizzy holding a carving knife covered in blood. Only ever seen it once, cant seem to find it anywhere now on the net, maybe Dam can find it? This card caught my attention at the time b/c it was when all that reptilian nonsense was going on.


Why don't you punch "Illuminati Cards/Card Deck and check the results on Google Images or something similar,might turn up.
That energising affect,worked better in the late 70's,the waters,hmmm,where I am,are pristine compared to the seas of Northern Europe.
But you got the gulf stream,go check your beaches,you can find seeds washed up on your shores,deep from within the rainforest.Grow an avodcado or two,mango...cool things like that.I heard whale shit is worth a heap of coin,used in womens cosmetics.$1500 a kilo,nothing to sneeze at.Bit confused at what point you must collect it,hard and cold on the beach,or piping hot from the arse of a whale,might have to look into it.
Due to a loss of sales,Chanel,will have a price on my head,come tomorrow scared

Allbreed

Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-10-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:09 am

Allbreed wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
*Kia* wrote:These cards fascinate me, they are amazing. I'd like a full set! Whats the next card gonna be Dam ??? Anything in them about these Chemtrails that are spewing down on us? grrrrrrr


worth getting a deck Kia,shows unknown sciences,fascinating stuff,not all just NWO and conspiracy.The Midas machine is one of my favourites,the oceans behold the most amount of gold on the planet,believe it or not.You can,theoretically extrude it out of the sea-water,
known this for a long time.Ever feel energetic when you swim in the ocean,I do,powered up by it,might be something to it.
Save a few pounds,and get it,worth while.See you around madam.

Someone in Australia is selling a full set. cheap too.http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/320780933392?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Interesting Billy, you do feel more energized after swimming in the sea. Haven't seen the Midas Machine card yet, buts its worth checking out if they are doing this, they've taken everything else the seas have to offer....... These cards are freaky, will get a set b/f they become obsolete. there was one card I once saw, which depicted a pic of Queen Lizzy holding a carving knife covered in blood. Only ever seen it once, cant seem to find it anywhere now on the net, maybe Dam can find it? This card caught my attention at the time b/c it was when all that reptilian nonsense was going on.


Why don't you punch "Illuminati Cards/Card Deck and check the results on Google Images or something similar,might turn up.
That energising affect,worked better in the late 70's,the waters,hmmm,where I am,are pristine compared to the seas of Northern Europe.
But you got the gulf stream,go check your beaches,you can find seeds washed up on your shores,deep from within the rainforest.Grow an avodcado or two,mango...cool things like that.I heard whale shit is worth a heap of coin,used in womens cosmetics.$1500 a kilo,nothing to sneeze at.Bit confused at what point you must collect it,hard and cold on the beach,or piping hot from the arse of a whale,might have to look into it.
Due to a loss of sales,Chanel,will have a price on my head,come tomorrow scared


Here's for Tiswas Kia,sure she'll appreciate it...



and during my search for Cthulhu,I bumped into this...





The word ΚΑΛΛΙΣΤΗΙ (Ancient Greek: καλλίστῃ kallistē(i), Modern Greek: καλλίστη kallisti; "for/to the most beautiful")[4] was inscribed on the Golden Apple of Discord by Eris. Καλλίστῃ is the dative singular of the feminine superlative of καλός, beautiful. In Latin sources, the word is pulcerrimae.

Since the wedding of Peleus and Thetis was held on Mount Pelion in Magnesia, the inscription would have been in the local Cumae alphabet. Nestor's Cup provides a close example.

[edit] Discordianism

The word Kallisti has become a principal symbol of the modern religion Discordianism. In non-philological texts (such as Discordian ones) the word is usually spelled (via back-translation) as καλλιστι, while most versions of Principia Discordia actually spell use καλλιχτι. In the afterword of the 1979 Loompanics edition, the author Gregory Hill said that was because on his IBM typewriter not all Greek letters coincided with Latin ones and he didn't know enough at the time to spot the mistake.


Other uses
Kallisti (Καλλίστη) is also an ancient name of Santorini.
I'd go with the discordian,is why Juulian chose it,unless it's one of his games,revealing his name in plain sight...

Julian Santorini...
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:54 pm

I think what you meant was that whale vomit is used in cosmetics. it's very rare & highly sought after

interesting game,

I got chipped in sept, I was in the hospital & woke up & I realized something lumpy was in my lip, they didn't tell me & prolly don't realize I noticed
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:00 pm

The Greek referendum – if it is not overtaken by a collapse of the government first – has left officials in Paris, Berlin, and Brussels speechless with rage. The ingratitude of them.

The spokesman of French president Nicolas Sarkozy (himself half Greek, from Thessaloniki) said the move was “irrational and dangerous”. Rainer Brüderle, Bundestag leader of the Free Democrats, said the Greeks appear to be “wriggling out” of a solemn commitment. They face outright bankruptcy, he blustered.

Well yes, but at least the Greeks are stripping away the self-serving claims of the creditor states that their “rescue” loan packages are to “save Greece”.

They are nothing of the sort. Greece has been subjected to the greatest fiscal squeeze ever attempted in a modern industrial state, without any offsetting monetary stimulus or devaluation.
http://www.informationclearinghouse.inf ... e29583.htm
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:19 am

K-Federino wrote:I think what you meant was that whale vomit is used in cosmetics. it's very rare & highly sought after

interesting game,

I got chipped in sept, I was in the hospital & woke up & I realized something lumpy was in my lip, they didn't tell me & prolly don't realize I noticed


No,no...whale shit,I'm serious.True.Look it up...


thumbs up popcorn
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:30 am

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I think what you meant was that whale vomit is used in cosmetics. it's very rare & highly sought after

interesting game,

I got chipped in sept, I was in the hospital & woke up & I realized something lumpy was in my lip, they didn't tell me & prolly don't realize I noticed


No,no...whale shit,I'm serious.True.Look it up...


thumbs up popcorn

ever fish for it on the cape
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Thu Nov 03, 2011 4:43 pm

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I think what you meant was that whale vomit is used in cosmetics. it's very rare & highly sought after

interesting game,

I got chipped in sept, I was in the hospital & woke up & I realized something lumpy was in my lip, they didn't tell me & prolly don't realize I noticed


No,no...whale shit,I'm serious.True.Look it up...


thumbs up popcorn

ever fish for it on the cape

Not up my way,I just don't have a license to sell it to perfume companies,or know what state to get it in.I'll take my chances on the Powerball...

thumbs up
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 pm

Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I think what you meant was that whale vomit is used in cosmetics. it's very rare & highly sought after

interesting game,

I got chipped in sept, I was in the hospital & woke up & I realized something lumpy was in my lip, they didn't tell me & prolly don't realize I noticed


No,no...whale shit,I'm serious.True.Look it up...


thumbs up popcorn

ever fish for it on the cape

Not up my way,I just don't have a license to sell it to perfume companies,or know what state to get it in.I'll take my chances on the Powerball...

thumbs up

more like you should warn ppl of the ingredients than need a liscence to fish for it. but if you need a liscence to scrape carbuncles & lance bottoms & sell it as entertainment what evs
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Billy Ruben on Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:37 am

K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:
Billy Ruben wrote:
K-Federino wrote:I think what you meant was that whale vomit is used in cosmetics. it's very rare & highly sought after

interesting game,

I got chipped in sept, I was in the hospital & woke up & I realized something lumpy was in my lip, they didn't tell me & prolly don't realize I noticed


No,no...whale shit,I'm serious.True.Look it up...


thumbs up popcorn

ever fish for it on the cape

Not up my way,I just don't have a license to sell it to perfume companies,or know what state to get it in.I'll take my chances on the Powerball...

thumbs up

more like you should warn ppl of the ingredients than need a liscence to fish for it. but if you need a liscence to scrape carbuncles & lance bottoms & sell it as entertainment what evs

It was industrial saboutage,I wanted to bankrupt Chanel...

popcorn lol!
avatar
Billy Ruben

Posts : 8074
Join date : 2010-03-29
Location : No Fixed Address

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  McKallisti Of The Sods on Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:41 am




Should we really fear 'new flesh-eating bacteria'?


Britain is in the grip of a new “flesh-eating bug spread by sneezes and coughs”, according to the front page of today’s Metro.
The newspaper says that the bacteria are spreading across Britain, as they can be caught through people coughing and sneezing on crowded trains and buses.
The basis of this news was a laboratory study that investigated why healthcare-acquired meticillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteria rarely cause infections in healthy individuals.
The study found that healthcare-acquired MRSA has a high level of antibiotic resistance, but that this property comes at a cost of reduced virulence (being less able to cause infection).
Conversely, the study found that the type of MRSA that is usually caught in a community setting is more virulent, but weaker against treatment with antibiotics.

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/02February/Pages/airborne-flesh-eating-mrsa-superbug.aspx

Methicillin Resistance Reduces the Virulence of Healthcare-Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus by Interfering With the agr Quorum Sensing System

The difficulty in successfully treating infections caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) has led to them being referred to as highly virulent or pathogenic.
In our study of one of the major healthcare-associated MRSA (HA-MRSA) clones, we show that expression of the gene responsible for conferring methicillin resistance (mecA) is also directly responsible for reducing the ability of HA-MRSA to secrete cytolytic toxins.
We show that resistance to methicillin induces changes in the cell wall, which affects the bacteria's agr quorum sensing system.
This leads to reduced toxin expression and, as a consequence, reduced virulence in a murine model of sepsis.
This diminished capacity to cause infection may explain the inability of HA-MRSA to move into the community and help us understand the recent emergence of community-associated MRSA (CA-MRSA). CA-MRSA typically express less penicillin-binding protein 2a (encoded by mecA), allowing them to maintain full virulence and succeed in the community environment.

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/01/24/infdis.jir845.abstract


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu
avatar
McKallisti Of The Sods

Posts : 682
Join date : 2011-11-05
Location : Sodshire...!!!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:00 am

avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm

McKallisti Of The Sods wrote:


Should we really fear 'new flesh-eating bacteria'?


Britain is in the grip of a new “flesh-eating bug spread by sneezes and coughs”, according to the front page of today’s Metro.
The newspaper says that the bacteria are spreading across Britain, as they can be caught through people coughing and sneezing on crowded trains and buses.
The basis of this news was a laboratory study that investigated why healthcare-acquired meticillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) bacteria rarely cause infections in healthy individuals.
The study found that healthcare-acquired MRSA has a high level of antibiotic resistance, but that this property comes at a cost of reduced virulence (being less able to cause infection).
Conversely, the study found that the type of MRSA that is usually caught in a community setting is more virulent, but weaker against treatment with antibiotics.

http://www.nhs.uk/news/2012/02February/Pages/airborne-flesh-eating-mrsa-superbug.aspx

Methicillin Resistance Reduces the Virulence of Healthcare-Associated Methicillin-Resistant Staphylococcus aureus by Interfering With the agr Quorum Sensing System

The difficulty in successfully treating infections caused by methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) has led to them being referred to as highly virulent or pathogenic.
In our study of one of the major healthcare-associated MRSA (HA-MRSA) clones, we show that expression of the gene responsible for conferring methicillin resistance (mecA) is also directly responsible for reducing the ability of HA-MRSA to secrete cytolytic toxins.
We show that resistance to methicillin induces changes in the cell wall, which affects the bacteria's agr quorum sensing system.
This leads to reduced toxin expression and, as a consequence, reduced virulence in a murine model of sepsis.
This diminished capacity to cause infection may explain the inability of HA-MRSA to move into the community and help us understand the recent emergence of community-associated MRSA (CA-MRSA). CA-MRSA typically express less penicillin-binding protein 2a (encoded by mecA), allowing them to maintain full virulence and succeed in the community environment.

http://jid.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2012/01/24/infdis.jir845.abstract


cthulhu cthulhu cthulhu

everyone in hollywood prolly has hep C cuz of those herione adicts steve tyler & mick jaeger, or tommy lee & pam anderson. they had sex with everyone of the stars, banged their asses loose

plus a year ago a holywood A lister gave a chick herpes after bangin her anal, she sued & got 5 mill for her disease.

they don't always derp, but when they do they herpa derp
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  daddlepoms on Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:12 pm

this game is a peace of friction.

who ever beleaves that this game was friggin banned by the fbi is getting their drill sarengt up the ass yole

it was a frigging story, the cia pre fabed it & said it got whackin jacked by the freds, it was always a hoily paloy to jack off retards who bite any hook that cums along,

maybe theires a hallow earth & angels shit frm the sky to make fragrant sun showerf uck

shackin sack
avatar
daddlepoms

Posts : 651
Join date : 2010-06-26
Location : three's a crowd but four's allowed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Illuminati NWO- The Masterplan...!!!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum